2024 Forum/Fan Driven Custom Video - The Peril Elements!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!

Which Peril Elements Should Be Included?

Poll runs till 3 days from now

Bondage
14%
Hypnosis
6%
F/F fighting
8%
Gas attack
3%
Sliming
2%
Drenching
2%
chloro/drug play
8%
Weakness/exposure/Kryptonite
9%
Hitachi/Forced Orgasms
10%
Groping-Under and over Costume
8%
Forced Boot Kissing
2%
Foot Worship
4%
Physical Dominance
5%
Costume Destruction
4%
OTS Carry
5%
Power Siphon
3%
Verbal Humiliation
6%

Total votes: 211
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here is the list of elements, as suggested by the fans! On to the next round where we put them up for a vote! I think the top 8 will be included. If you think it should be a different number, speak now! You can select up to 8 peril choices and you can change your vote.

Poll will run for 2 weeks.

Bondage
Hypnosis
F/F fighting
Gas attack
Sliming
Drenching
chloro/drug play
Weakness/exposure/Kryptonite
Hitachi/Forced Orgasms
Groping-Under and over Costume
Forced Boot Kissing
Foot Worship
Physical Dominance
Costume Destruction
OTS Carry
Power Siphon
Verbal Humiliation
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looks like bondage is in the lead! That's good, I have a lot of rigger friends that I call in for a favor. :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just one week left on this poll!

To speed things up I think I am going to run the next pool which will be characters and then the final poll which will be the actresses.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On the actresses do you have a certain group that you only work with or may we make suggestions?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 days ago
On the actresses do you have a certain group that you only work with or may we make suggestions?
I'm open to suggestions and I also have a short list of models available to me. Let me create a thread for it first.
argento
Overlord
Overlord

MightyHypnotic wrote:
1 week ago
Looks like bondage is in the lead! That's good, I have a lot of rigger friends that I call in for a favor. :)
I'm a big fan of Wonder Woman, and I think that's where my interest in slavery comes from. It's the story of the Amazons, and it's a fascinating topic.
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MightyHypnotic wrote:
4 days ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 days ago
I'm open to suggestions and I also have a short list of models available to me. Let me create a thread for it first.
Looking forward to seeing who is on the list
MisterSleaze1970
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'd like to see villainesses 6' 0" to 6' 5" 300-400 lbs in black long sleeved leotards and black Danskin opaque sheer to waist pantyhosed feet physically and brutally dominating petite slim/slender heroines 4' 8" to 5' 5" in tan or suntan sheer to waist pantyhosed feet with 10 to 15 Yokozuna finishers followed by 10 to 15 Earthquake finishers
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MisterSleaze1970 wrote:
7 hours ago
I'd like to see villainesses 6' 0" to 6' 5" 300-400 lbs in black long sleeved leotards and black Danskin opaque sheer to waist pantyhosed feet physically and brutally dominating petite slim/slender heroines 4' 8" to 5' 5" in tan or suntan sheer to waist pantyhosed feet with 10 to 15 Yokozuna finishers followed by 10 to 15 Earthquake finishers
What you want to see the poor small actress die? LOL

It does show the different tastes.

Because I want to see that small lady be the villianess and dominate an Amazon like Rapture or Ariel X