AZIR: INTRODUCTION

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Airah
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello guys I am just a newly registered member on this forum and I found this site to be great! I like to write stories about superheroine that's why I wanted all of you to read my first story and reply your comments about it.

INTRO:
Riza Santos a quiet college student is also secretly known as the superheroine called AZIR.

AZIR:
A superheroine with super strength, lightning speed, and
psychic powers which allow her to perceive danger around her. She is
actually from an alien humanoid species. Her family were space travelers. They encountered Earth and decided to explore the planet. However her parents and spaceship were captured by the government of the country that they landed in and subjected to experiments. Riza was only a baby and was spared. That government fell during a coup and in order to remove all evidence of their alien technology experiments, her parents and spaceship were destroyed. Riza was saved by one of the scientists who could not bear to destroy her. He fled to the United States and brought Riza up as his own child. It was discovered that prolonged exposure to the Earth's atmosphere developed certain powers in Riza, super strength, speed and acute psychic abilities. Guided by her step-father, Riza used those powers to fight evil and assumed the name AZIR.

COSTUME:
A star sprangled two piece, golden belt wrapped around her waist, a golden tiara attached to her blue colored mask covering her upper face, and matching pair of red gloves and high heeled boots. (I will attach a photo below this post).

WEAKNESS:
Once her belt is removed, her powers are gone and her abilities will be back to a normal person.
Attachments
AZIR.gif
The costume of Azir
AZIR.gif (44.28 KiB) Viewed 649 times