New Screenplay - The Superheroine Squad!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

OK, here is my screenplay, "The Superheroine Squad". But before you read it, please take a few moments to read the following notes:

1. Some of you may think its very much like Heroine Transformations, which is a fair enough comparison. I wrote HT to include all the parts of superheroine mind control and transformation that I would like to see, and have done so again here. There are some features in videos on hypnoticsworld website (such as heroine wrestling and foot worship) that don't really interest me (and would make adding SPFX difficult), so I have not included them. I have written this to include features I would like to see, but if others would like to see such things as a wrestling scene and MH thinks it would help to make a better final product, thats fine.
2. While I have included the names of the heroines and villains, I have not included any description of costumes. I did not want to go overboard in the costume department and suggest to MH that he needed to purchase hundreds of dollars in new wardrobes. I know that MH has a variety of outfits available to him, and I am confident that he could whip together a good "look" for the new characters.
3. I have purposefully been rather vague as to the look and layout of the locations in the screenplay, because I have no idea what MH has available to him as far as places to shoot at. Judging from all past productions I have seen, it looks like they are done in either his own house or in a hotel room. I think that would suit this production just fine.
4. The screenplay is rather dialogue-heavy. I did this because I think that coming up with dialogue must be one of the hardest parts of doing these shoots, and I wanted to help out as much as I could in that area.
5. This is a very ambitious script and ambitious shoot, I know, but I wanted to go big with my idea. If MH believes it is not doable or wants to scale back, then of course I understand.
6. While I have always been very protective of the Heroine Transformations story (I came up with the ideas and wrote all chapters, and created the Countess character), I have no such feelings about this. Although I will take credit for the initial draft, I hope this will be a collaborative effort and invite others to input their own ideas. (At one point, I have even left the name of a newly-created villainess blank. I couldn't come up with the good name, maybe someone else can.)
7. Finally, to Mighty Hypnotic: Thank you for creating and maintaining this site. I very much enjoy visiting, sharing discussion with others who share the same… ahem… "interest", and contributing my own little bit to try to help. If you read this and like it and think it would be possible as a real shoot, let me know. I can send you a PM detailing how the FX mentioned could be achieved, and what shooting requirements would be needed.

(I tried to attach the document as a doc, rtf, html, and pdf, but got a message that none of those file types can be attached. Maybe somebody smarter than me can tell me how to save the document in a format that would b e acceptable to attach to a forum post)

INTERIOR OF SUPERHEROINE HEADQUARTERS
[Three heroines sitting around their Headquarters, when an alert sounds and the large view screen on the wall activates.]

Quicksilver
Look, there's a message coming in

Wonder Star
That room looks awfully familiar….

[Camera in monitor pans to reveal villain]

All Three Heroines
Dark Vixen!

Dark Vixen
Hello, my young heroines. So good to see you again.

Wonder Star
I thought we put you away for good!

Dark Vixen
Come, come, my dear Wonder Star, you know you can't ever keep a good villainess down.

Invisi-Girl
What do you want, Dark Vixen?

Dark Vixen
Why nothing… except the joy of your company

Quicksilver
Company, with you!?!? I find it hard to believe you really want us over for cake and coffee! And why would we want to spend time with you anyway?

Dark Vixen
Of course, I realize that our past makes you…wary…. of my offer. Can't say as though I blame you. But this time I've upped the stakes. Look who's already here…

[Camera in monitor turns to reveal a woman tied up and gagged in a chair.]

Wonder Star
Ms. Mayor!

Invisi-Girl
We'll get you for this, Dark Vixen

Quicksilver
What have you done to her??

[Camera in monitor turns back to Villainess]

Dark Vixen
Done to her? Why, I haven't done a thing to her. But I knew you'd never show up to my own home even with an invitation. So I've taken the Mayor captive, and unless the three of you want to watch me drop her into my latest chemical creation, you'll come to my lair. You have one hour…..

[View screen goes blank. The heroines share a confident look at each other.]

Wonder Star
Oh, we'll show up…

Invisi-Girl
.. and when we do…

Quicksilver
…. it'll be hurt time for Dark Vixen!

[END SCENE]

[FADE UP]

[Wonder Star, Invisi-Girl and Quicksilver entering building]

Wonder Star
We can cover more ground if we split up. Quicksilver, you take the upstairs, IG will do this floor, and I’ll cover the basement

Quicksilver
Right-O!

[Quicksilver moves off and accelerates to super-speed]

Invisi-Girl
Are you sure about this, Wonder Star? I mean, I’ve only been with the team a few weeks. I’m a little scared

Wonder Star
Don’t worry, Invisi-Girl. As a superheroine you have to be brave in the face of danger. Besides, we’re a team. If you need help, just call and Quicksilver and I will come running.

Invisi-Girl
OK…..

Wonder Star
You’ll do fine. Your going to become a great superheroine.

[Wonder Star and Invisi-Girl separate. Invisi-Girl turns invisible as she moves off.]

[END SCENE]

[FADE UP]

[Quicksilver moves at super-speed down some hallways and into a room, but then suddenly slows down]

Quicksilver
Wha- What's happening?

[A new villainess moves in from off camera. Quicksilver sees her and strikes a superhero pose]

Quicksilver
Sorceress! Whats going on?

Sorceress
Just one of my little spells, sweetie, to bring your RPMs down a little.

Quicksilver
What are you doing here, anyway?

Sorceress
If you must know, my dear, Dark Vixen and I have decided to join forces.

Quicksilver
Join forces! That doesn't sound like your style, Sorceress. I always thought you were a loner.

Sorceress
True, but seeing how well it works for the Superheroine Squad, we thought we might give it a try.

Quicksilver
Well, your little teamwork is at an end. You're going to tell me where the Mayor is and then I'm taking you back to prison!

Sorceress
Oh, I don't think so. Dark Vixen and I were hoping you three would separate.

Quicksilver
Why?

Sorceress
Your new member, Invisi-Girl, is far more powerful than you or Wonder Star know. She could be the most powerful heroine ever. Or….with just a small change…. the most powerful villainess.

Quicksilver
What do you mean? Whats your plan?

Sorceress
Now, now, all in good time. Dark Vixen has made all the arrangements and she'll take care of the other two. But you…. are all mine….

Quicksilver
I've got to warn the others!

[Quicksilver starts to move off at super speed, but a quick flick of the sorceress' wrist shoots another spell at Quicksilver, which slows her down again.]

Sorceress
Now, now, we can't have you running off to warn anyone.

[Sorceress motions with both hands to cast another spell on Quicksilver, which slows her down even more and makes her very lethargic.]

Quicksilver
You'll never….get away….with this….. we...will stop you…..

Sorceress
You know, you're probably right. Wonder Star and Invisi-Girl probably could stop the two of us. But they'll never stop… the three of us!

[Sorceress begins slowly waving her hands in front of Quicksilver's eyes and magical energies flow from her fingers.]

Sorceress
Just relax, my dear….

Quicksilver
huh…what….

Sorceress
Let my magical energies flow through you…. let them enrapture you…..

Quicksilver
…no….got to….fight…..

Sorceress
It is pointless to resist….give yourself to me….

Quicksilver
……no……..

Sorceress
Yes…..its so much easier…..not to fight it…..

Quicksilver
…not…..fight……

Sorceress
let the magic thrill you….let it change you……

Quicksilver
….change me…..

Sorceress
Yes, let it capture you, and turn my will into your will

Quicksilver
…..your…will...

Sorceress
I'm going to teach you all my magics, and make you my dark apprentice

[Sorceress backs away from Quicksilver and unleashes a wave of magic.]

Sorceress
You are now….The [insert new villainess name here]!

[A line of magical energy stretches out from the Sorceress and wraps around Quicksilver, enveloping her body. After a moment the energy dissipates, leaving the woman who was the Quicksilver dressed in a darker, sexier costume. Her makeup is changed to be the same as Sorceress. Sorceress approaches her. Quicksilver is running her hands across her legs and breasts, admiring her body.]

Sorceress
Now, doesn't that feel much better, my dear?

[Sorceress leans in and kisses Quicksilver. After the kiss, Quicksilver answers]

Quicksilver (sultry voice)
Mmm….yes Mistress.

[They kiss again]

Sorceress
Now lets begin your training

[Kiss again]

Quicksilver
Yes, Mistress.

[END SCENE]

[FADE UP]

[Wonder Star is searching around a room by herself when she hears the voice of Dark Vixen seemingly over a loudspeaker.]

Dark Vixen
Wonder Star….

Wonder Star
Dark Vixen! Where are you?!

Dark Vixen lets out a slight laugh
You can't see me, can you. Its so much better this way, don't you think?

Wonder Star
What are you talking about?

Dark Vixen
I've finally got the upper hand on you Wonder Star.

Wonder Star
That's what you think!

Dark Vixen
Thats what I know!

[Wonder Star raises her fists, into a fighting stance]

Wonder Star
Come out, you fiend! Just give me one good shot at you.

Dark Vixen
Such fighting spirit in you! But you're right, I should give you that one good shot…

[Dark Vixen walks into the room to face Wonder Star]

Dark Vixen
Here I am, Wonder Star!

Wonder Star
That last stay in Arkham must have really messed with your mind if you think you can actually fight me.

Dark Vixen
Oh, it did mess with my mind, but in a good way. Give me your best shot.

Wonder Star
You asked for it!

[Wonder Star throws a front kick into DV, but DV blinks out (disappears) before the kick lands, and blinks back in behind Wonder Star.]

Dark Vixen
Over here, Wonder Star…

[Wonder Star turns around in surprise as Dark Vixen quickly pulls off her Belt of Strength]

Wonder Star
No! My belt! Don't…

Dark Vixen
Don't worry, my dear….

[Dark Vixen throws the belt aside and begins walking toward Wonder Star, who now backs away]

Dark Vixen
… you'll get your belt back soon enough. I have need of your strength.

[Dark Vixen continues to advance on Wonder Star as she unfastens her top and lets it fall away revealing her breasts. Wonder Star is backed up into the wall next to a bed]

Dark Vixen
Right after… a few changes are made.

[Dark Vixen raises her hand towards Wonder Star's face]

Wonder Star
You'll never get away with this, Dark Vixen

Dark Vixen
Don't be so cliched Wonder Star. I already have.

[Dark Vixen lays her hand on Wonder Star's face, with fingers spread across the cheek in a mind-meld fashion. Her other hand reaches down and begins to massage Wonder Star]

Dark Vixen
Open yourself to me, Wonder Star.

Wonder Star (face showing visible struggle)
No…..got to…fight....

Dark Vixen
Open you mind to me, Wonder Star. Let my mind become your mind….my thoughts become your thoughts

Wonder Star
N..nnn…..no…..

Dark Vixen
Yes…..you cannot resist…… my mind is dominating you…..

Wonder Star
No….must……hold….out.....

Dark Vixen
There is no escape….. feel your will slipping away…..

[Wonder Star moans in resistance, but she begins to rub her body against Dark Vixen]

Dark Vixen
You will soon have no thoughts of you own…. no will of you own….

Wonder Star (now monotone)
…..no…….will….

Dark Vixen
Your mind is slipping away. You have no thoughts but my thoughts. No will but my will.

[Wonder Star slides helplessly down onto the bed. Dark Vixen moves with her, never breaking her mind meld contact]

Dark Vixen
There, isn't that much better?

Wonder Star
Yes…mistress….

Dark Vixen
You are no longer the great Wonder Star. You will do anything I ask, and exist to serve only me

Wonder Star
Yes, mistress

Dark Vixen
You are my little Wonder Slut

[Dark Vixen removes her hands from Wonder Star's face Wonder Star responds by licking and kissing Dark Vixen's breasts and lips.]

[possibly insert full girl-girl sex scene here]

[END SCENE]

[FADE UP]

[The mayor is tied up to a bed, apparently unconscious. Invisi-Girl reveals herself (becomes un-invisible) while walking into the room.]

Invisi-Girl
Oh my god! Ms. Mayor! Wake up!

[Invisi-Girl gets onto the bed and tries to revive the Mayor, but she remains unresponsive]

Invisi-Girl
I've got to get you out of here!

[Invisi-Girl begins to untie the binds holding the Mayor. As she does so, she has her back to the Mayor. The Mayor appears to "come to" and opens her eyes….they are glowing.]

Mayor:
Invisi-Girl….

Invisi-Girl
Wha- Ms. Mayor! Whats going on? What's happened to you? Your eyes…

Mayor
Dark Vixen has shown my the joys of being on her side. Of becoming evil.

Invisi-Girl
What are you talking about? You aren't evil, your the mayor of the city

Mayor
Not anymore. Now I'm just a horny little slut. Just like your going to be!

Invisi-Girl
I've got to get out of here! (then in a louder voice) Wonder-

[Dark Vixen walks into the room as she cuts off Invisi-girl's call for help]

Dark Vixen
Wonder Woman can't hear you anymore, Invisi-Girl. Thank you, Ms. Mayor, for you service. You may go now.

Mayor
Yes, Mistress.

[Mayor exits the room]

Dark Vixen
Now then, Invisi-girl, as I way saying, I have taken care of Wonder Star.

Invisi-Girl
There's no way you could do that!

[Wonder Slut enters the room in back of Invisi-Girl and slowly walks up behind her.]

Invisi-Girl
Wonder Star is too powerful for you to-

[Wonder Slut grabs Invisi-Girl from behind and holds her arms. Invisi-Girl is taken by surprise but turns her head to see…]

Invisi-Girl
Wonder Star!

[Dark Vixen walks toward Invisi-Girl, who is held tight by Wonder Star]

Dark Vixen
Wonder Star has decided its much better not to fight me anymore. She now thinks its much better to work with me. Isn't that right, Wonder Slut?

Wonder Star
Yes, mistress.

Invisi-Girl
No! Wonder Star, you told me to be brave, that you thought I would be a great heroine

Dark Vixen
Oh, is that what she thought? Well, I'm afraid Wonder Slut doesn't do much thinking at all, anymore. Just what I tell her to do. Isn't that right?

Wonder Star
As you command, Mistress

[Invisi-Girl tries to struggle, turns back to face Dark Vixen. Dark Vixen walks up to Invisi-Girl and raises her fingers to her face.]

Invisi-Girl
What are you going to do?

Dark Vixen
Oh, don't worry Invisi-Girl. I won't turn you into mindless slave the same way I did Wonder Slut. You are far more powerful than even you know, I'm just going to give you an attitude adjustment.

Invisi-Girl
No…

[Invisi-Girl tries to resist again but has nowhere to go and cannot escape Dark Vixen's mind meld. Dark Vixen places her fingers on Invisi-Girl's face.]

Dark Vixen
Now, Invisi-Girl, feel my thoughts become your thoughts.

Invisi-Girl
…Uhh…..no…..

Dark Vixen
Feel your will changing….your thoughts changing….

Invisi-Girl
……(moans)…..thoughts……changing….

Dark Vixen
Give in to your deepest, darkest desires.

Invisi-Girl
………(moans in pleasure)…..

Dark Vixen
You will forget your life as Invisi-Girl……and devote your life to evil….

Invisi-Girl (voice changes to be dark and dangerous)
Mmmm…evil……..

Dark Vixen
Yes, my little girl. Soon, under my guidance, we will unleash your full power and you become a powerful villainess!

Invisi-Girl
Yes, Mistress!

[Dark Vixen, Invisi-Girl, and Wonder Slut have a 3-way sex scene here]

[Fade to black]

[END SCENE]

[THE END]
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Ok, so I think this is pretty good for a screenplay and potential MH production.

My big gripe with it is that the seductions/hypno take place too fast. There's no real fight like there was in your previous stories. I don't know how you could incorporate much more though.

I shouldn't compare this to your previous writing. You do a good job with the limited time/space you have and I think the generalities you provided give a lot of potential for it being filmed. I would just like there to be more fight. Also, this sorceress apprentice is intriguing. I am curious to see more of her.

Also, near the end you refer to "Wonder Woman," I'm guessing you meant "Wonder Star."

ARE YOU GONNA WRITE MORE HT???
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Crap - did I leave a reference to Wonder Woman in there? Damn, I thought I changed them all over. But yeah, I meant Wonder Star.

Thanks for the feedback, Rico. I do appreciate it.

One of the main reasons I didn't include a fight scene is because it would be amazingly difficult to do the 'glowing eyes' effect with a lot of quick, jerky movement that a fight involves. But like I said, if everyone likes the general ideas and MH wants to film this, then most anything be altered to make the best video possible.

I couldn't come up with a good name for the Sorceress' apprentice. I hope someone else can. I like the idea of there being an ongoing storyline, and that heroines who are transformed into villainess' show up in later projects as such.

I'll tell you what - when chapter 1 of Heroine Transformations is made into a video, then I'll write another chapter. Deal?

(Please DO NOT use this as a reason to begin to pressure MH to get going on HT. The guy is busy enough as it is, and he doesn't need any extra stress. But once he does find the time to do it, I will get off my ass, come up with an idea, and write another chapter)
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
TimeWaster
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Good story idea, one of the few things I think MH's stuff lack is enough speech & this has plenty. I can also understand why he doesn't include a lot of speech as gonna be difficult to include it all when you've only got one day to film. :D
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

sweet!
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...