HEROINES AND VILLIANS (Choose for my screenplay) UPDATE

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
SHEWARRIOR
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well it's been a while since my post in Dec 2009. But I have narrowed it down and here are the finalists

And the drumroll..........

LADIES OF LIBERTY

EMERALD DRAGON (inc YOUNG TIGER)

And the VILLANS

QUEEN COBRA (Will be featured in LADIES OF LIBERTY)

NINETH REALM (Will be featured in LADIES OF LIBERTY)

BLACK LOTUS SOCIETY and VISHANTI (will be featured in EMERALD DRAGON)

CASSANDRA THE CORPORATE NINJA (Will be featured in EMERALD DRAGON.)

So there you have it. The finalists, now all needs to happen is your vote.
SHEWARRIOR
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello

Okay what's the deal 90 views and no responses?????? Well I guess I have I will have to close this puppy up after LONG DELIBERATION, the winner is

drumroll........................................................................................

THE LADIES OF LIBERTY
As they tackle the supernatural 9TH REALM and QUEEN COBRA.

A lot of changes, action, suspense, some ro-ro, and of course peril.

Stay tuned.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mmmmm...sounds interesting, hopefully Queen Cobra can "snake" some toys into the helpless bound heroines as they struggle their way thru their perils.....sounds exciting!
SHEWARRIOR
Neophyte
Neophyte

Just an update. I think the villians, will need to change. Reason being not enough substance in THE 9TH REALM. I was looking at LADIES OF LARCENY and figured that might be the LOB more equal adversary although some changes will be made (so that they won't quite resemble BATMAN characters)

This will be a more mainstream script so a lot of the campiness will be cut, I want to focus more on story and character and of course action and some peril. Not everyone of of LOB will wear masks probably Contessa since she resembles more like the ZORRO character. Also the fights will be more realistic. Everyone knows how to do some form of combat besides the skill they master and such.

Ideas are popping a plenty I just need to organize them so that it will match with the story.

Will keep updated.