Hostage Crisis with Princess Astria - Superheroine Addiction

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
AddieJuniper
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hostage Crisis with Princess Astria

Wendy Prinz (portrayed by Addie Juniper) is enjoying some time at home when she learns that the nefarious Tanjou Gang has been spotted in Metro City's busy City Park. The authorities ask for everyone to stay away. Everyone except a certain Amazon, that is.

Princess Astria quickly suits up to aid in finding the Tanjou Gang. In the park, she finds it strangely empty. The valiant young heroine stays ready. One of the gang's top operatives, a Stealth Ninja lies waiting for her. After a fierce battle, Princess Astria discovers that the Gang has a hostage, Major Stephen Travis!

Can this mighty warrior stop the evil plans of the Tanjou Gang and save her friend?

*This video includes the following: PUNCHING; CHOKING; FULL BODY GROPING; FULL NELSON; STOMACH STOMPS; CRADLE CARRY; KNOCK OUT;SIMULATED SEX/ORAL SEX, FULL NUDITY AT END; SPANKING; SCISSORHOLDS*

Only at http://www.mysuperheroineaddiction.com

FREE PREVIEW -

Enjoy!! xoxox
Addie Juniper
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

wow addie i love how you look there you are the best wonder girl out there
also i think you should win at the end of your storys more often you deserv it, just retrieve your power belt and kick their asses
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The look on her face in that doggystyle picture is priceless..is she enjoying it or not..hmmmm....
Ngsc95
Neophyte
Neophyte

Why can't I look the pictures by my phone?