Looking for specific type of content

General discussions about superheroines!
wwtas
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all,

I'm looking for videos/clips containing the following basic scenario: A powerful heroine being captured and put into bondage, fully conscious but not able to escape (i.e. no hypnosis or exhausted state). Then she's taunted and slowly stripped naked, while struggling and protesting heavily. The stripping is emphasized and should ideally come as a funny surprise (funny for the villain(s) that is, but horrible for the heroine). That's the main point, but of course additional things like tickling, spanking, and so on don't hurt :)

I've searched a lot but haven't found much. It would be nice if anyone knew of any source or specific videos/clips with this type of content. Thanks!
Klonos
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

How can she be stripped if she is in bondage? :shock:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Klonos wrote:How can she be stripped if she is in bondage? :shock:

Scissors work great! Makes it easier to strip em while bound!

I like this content...when you say they protest heavily do they need to end being ballgagged to add to their humiliation? Answer; yes! The ballgag is the icing on the cake...once she is fully bound tight and humilated by being stripped of her mask or costume..she needs to be hushed so the fun can begin...hahaha

Tina
wwtas
Neophyte
Neophyte

batgirl1969 wrote: Scissors work great! Makes it easier to strip em while bound!
Yes, scissors are an option. I personally prefer just sliding down the costume and leaving it around her knees or feet for example, though bonds and costume have to fit for this (works especially well with a Wonder Woman style costume).
batgirl1969 wrote: I like this content...when you say they protest heavily do they need to end being ballgagged to add to their humiliation? Answer; yes! The ballgag is the icing on the cake...once she is fully bound tight and humilated by being stripped of her mask or costume..she needs to be hushed so the fun can begin...hahaha
My favourite goes like this: First she's not gagged and protests heavily, demanding to be untied. Then she is gagged to make clear that no one's interested in her complaints :) She's further humiliated by being tickled, for example, protesting angrily through her gag. Finally (surprisingly and to the heroine's horror) the idea to strip her comes up... and more stuff follows.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Exactly!
blee49224
Neophyte
Neophyte

I guess this is why my favorite Batgirl trap from the '60s would have been Lord Fogg's dungeon. I have always played it out in my mind where Batgirl would be stripped while still conscious from the paralyzing spray. I hope you find what you are looking for.

I also wonder if it would be possible to develop a scene where Batgirl is trapped by a Mr. Freeze-like villain. Still conscious but stripped.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

i'm pretty sure i've seen a million videos with this theme while looking around.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
wwtas
Neophyte
Neophyte

rb9 wrote:i'm pretty sure i've seen a million videos with this theme while looking around.
Well, then it would be nice if you would name a few ;)

The devil is in the details. I've seen some videos containing parts of what I wrote, but all of them lack something. For example the heroine isn't stripped completely but only breasts are exposed. Or she doesn't protest heavily because she's stripped while unconscious or in a very weakened state. Or because she somehow doesn't care very much being stripped.

Setup and right type of acting are quite important. The stripping should be done slowly and tauntingly and the villain(s) should do some funny teasing along the way, i.e. it should generally be delivered in an exciting and humiliating manner, which isn't the case in the videos I know.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

wwtas wrote:
rb9 wrote:i'm pretty sure i've seen a million videos with this theme while looking around.
Well, then it would be nice if you would name a few ;)

The devil is in the details. I've seen some videos containing parts of what I wrote, but all of them lack something. For example the heroine isn't stripped completely but only breasts are exposed. Or she doesn't protest heavily because she's stripped while unconscious or in a very weakened state. Or because she somehow doesn't care very much being stripped.

Setup and right type of acting are quite important. The stripping should be done slowly and tauntingly and the villain(s) should do some funny teasing along the way, i.e. it should generally be delivered in an exciting and humiliating manner, which isn't the case in the videos I know.
You could order a custom to make it exactly the way you want it... To just find it on the web will be hard.
Rye
Producer
Producer

I agree with BLX..

The exact scene you are looking for is likely only going to exist in bits and pieces from various movies from various producers.
Find a producer you like and order a custom ;)
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I agree. The more detailed your interests are, the less likely you are going to find it. Finding bits and pieces here and there is probably all you're going to get when you wait to see if other people are thinking along the same fetish-specific wavelength.

The only way to get exactly what you want is to dig into your wallet and drop a couple hundred for it... or find someone who likes your creativity and is willing to provide financial backing for all your SHiP ideas (which is how I initially got my start over at the League of Amazing Women website) and pet projects.
wwtas
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the suggestions, but actually I've ordered a couple of customs in the past. Most were not completely satisfactory, because the respective producer didn't include something that was essential for me, the acting wasn't right, etc. It's also very expensive.

I consider the scene I'm looking for quite basic, so when I found this forum I thought I'd ask to see if I've missed something so far. Of course not all details have to be right. I'd still be glad if anyone knew of something that goes in the direction I'm looking for.
Rye
Producer
Producer

I would point you at my old Punished Heroines vids but the content is probably more violent/graphic then what your looking for. The heroines don't get tickled after being stripped ;)

You could always just make the video yourself? Probably be cheaper than a custom anyway and you would get exactly what you want.
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

I'll have to kindly disagree with Rye and Shakeshift. Ordering a custom may seem like the solution, but from personal experience having had a custom video done, the video was NOT the result I expected, a mistake that cost me thousands of dollars and left me feeling like I had been screwed over. The guy that shot the video felt like making tons of improvisations instead of adhering to the notes that I had given him. Or he just never read them. I have to wonder--how could someone else possibly know what my fetishes are better than I do? That is unless, of course, they were just being lazy and wanted a quick shoot, and didn't care to follow the details. Pretty sure that's how it went. Funny thing is, it took almost half a year to get a video that was shot in three days (with loads of BS excuses). Not to mention, the video was so ineptly put together that it became pretty incomprehensible.

One thing I learned from my failed video--even though custom video producers/models say they love details in your custom requests, I highly doubt it. In the end, it's all about money for them and having a long list of details that you want in your videos prevents them from getting more shoots done fast and cheap (or again, just lazy). Obviously I didn't think my list of mundane details were too much to ask for, considering the amount of money I spent. But the producer apparently thought otherwise and mostly ignored them.

So from my own experience, despite being the source of funds, clients are really at the whim of the producers, so be warned.
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

wwtas wrote:Thanks for the suggestions, but actually I've ordered a couple of customs in the past. Most were not completely satisfactory, because the respective producer didn't include something that was essential for me, the acting wasn't right, etc. It's also very expensive.

I consider the scene I'm looking for quite basic, so when I found this forum I thought I'd ask to see if I've missed something so far. Of course not all details have to be right. I'd still be glad if anyone knew of something that goes in the direction I'm looking for.

I know exactly what you mean. Sorry to hear about that.
Rye
Producer
Producer

it2007 wrote:
So from my own experience, despite being the source of funds, clients are really at the whim of the producers, so be warned.
If someone charged you thousands of dollars for a custom superheroine vid then I understand why you feel the way you do. Its hard for me to comprehend a custom production getting that expensive unless you asked for like 5 very well known fetish models to be in it and a long list of props they didn't have already.

I personally don't have time to do customs anymore so I just come to places like this and let people tell me what they want and I add it into my movies for free. Clearly thats not as rewarding as getting a full movie done to your own personal specs but its better than nothing.

wwtas, I tell ya what... Since you came all this way trying to find your nitch in an existing video I will just add the scene you described in your first post to the next punished heroines movie I film. I don't have any tickling customers but its not going to kill me to put that scene in following your basic outline. I dunno if the scene will be 5 mins or 15 mins long but i'll put it in ;)

Check back in a couple weeks ;)
wwtas
Neophyte
Neophyte

Rye wrote: wwtas, I tell ya what... Since you came all this way trying to find your nitch in an existing video I will just add the scene you described in your first post to the next punished heroines movie I film. I don't have any tickling customers but its not going to kill me to put that scene in following your basic outline. I dunno if the scene will be 5 mins or 15 mins long but i'll put it in ;)

Check back in a couple weeks ;)
Wow... that would be awesome! Looking forward to what you're doing :)
wwtas
Neophyte
Neophyte

Just wanted to bring this back up. I'd still be glad if someone had anything to offer.

I found the Bondage Suite store which roughly goes in the direction I'm seeking: http://clips4sale.com/studio/4763. But the videos there are rather sexually oriented and not that exciting from an acting point of view, whereas I prefer heavy taunting and funny acting, where the heroine is stripped for humiliation in the first place rather than for the villain's sexual pleasure. Ideally featuring one or more female villains.

@Rye:
Are you still planning to include the above scene in one of your videos?
Rye
Producer
Producer

Yep I still plan on doing that for ya, just been flooded with movies at the moment. I got a shoot in Seattle, 2 in Portland, and 1 in Vegas within the next 2 weeks. It's probably going to be Late Feb and I should have something for you ;)
wwtas
Neophyte
Neophyte

It's been a long time, but I'd still like to bring this up once more. Does anyone know of productions in the style described above or can recommend good producers who would be able to bring it to life in a custom? One thing I realized is that this is mostly about the right acting/setup, i.e. funny/silly/female villains vs. angry/embarrassed superheroine getting stripped and maybe more while tied up. It seems to me this is rare, or am I just missing something?
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

it2007 wrote:I'll have to kindly disagree with Rye and Shakeshift. Ordering a custom may seem like the solution, but from personal experience having had a custom video done, the video was NOT the result I expected, a mistake that cost me thousands of dollars and left me feeling like I had been screwed over. The guy that shot the video felt like making tons of improvisations instead of adhering to the notes that I had given him. Or he just never read them. I have to wonder--how could someone else possibly know what my fetishes are better than I do? That is unless, of course, they were just being lazy and wanted a quick shoot, and didn't care to follow the details. Pretty sure that's how it went. Funny thing is, it took almost half a year to get a video that was shot in three days (with loads of BS excuses). Not to mention, the video was so ineptly put together that it became pretty incomprehensible.

One thing I learned from my failed video--even though custom video producers/models say they love details in your custom requests, I highly doubt it. In the end, it's all about money for them and having a long list of details that you want in your videos prevents them from getting more shoots done fast and cheap (or again, just lazy). Obviously I didn't think my list of mundane details were too much to ask for, considering the amount of money I spent. But the producer apparently thought otherwise and mostly ignored them.

First who the hell did you give "THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS" to for a custom video? most fetish customs are done for a few hundred.

Second what kind of mistakes were in the video? Some times people think they are being detailed when in fact the details are very vague to the reader of your script.

Third even with a good script that's highly detailed and clearly written every director will see it in their way. Give any 2 directors the exact same script and I garantee you get 2 very different movies. That's why you should pick somebody who's style you apreciate.

Lastly if the guy didn't follow your script at all he should make you another video or refund the money. If not you could take legal action. Complaining on the internet isn't going to do much for you.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

wwtas wrote:It's been a long time, but I'd still like to bring this up once more. Does anyone know of productions in the style described above or can recommend good producers who would be able to bring it to life in a custom? One thing I realized is that this is mostly about the right acting/setup, i.e. funny/silly/female villains vs. angry/embarrassed superheroine getting stripped and maybe more while tied up. It seems to me this is rare, or am I just missing something?
Your suggestions are good, what you might be 'weak' in, is the depth of your story. It just might not contain enough 'fetishy' points to warrant a producer to make a full length video over. (Meaning that his expenses wouldn't equal anything near his return in sales).

Add some more 'spice' to your idea. Maybe she's later hypnotized...or chloroformed. Perhaps there is a scene where she's carried over the villains shoulder, gagged, and protesting, albeit muffled, while he carries her off to some diabolical and perilous scenario. Just give the producers as much material you can...the whole process, yes, costs money...and they'd certainly love to make it. So give them a script/scenario's that they might be able to work with and you might finally see your dream become reality. :smart:
wwtas
Neophyte
Neophyte

GMan2 wrote: Your suggestions are good, what you might be 'weak' in, is the depth of your story. It just might not contain enough 'fetishy' points to warrant a producer to make a full length video over. (Meaning that his expenses wouldn't equal anything near his return in sales).

Add some more 'spice' to your idea. Maybe she's later hypnotized...or chloroformed. Perhaps there is a scene where she's carried over the villains shoulder, gagged, and protesting, albeit muffled, while he carries her off to some diabolical and perilous scenario. Just give the producers as much material you can...the whole process, yes, costs money...and they'd certainly love to make it. So give them a script/scenario's that they might be able to work with and you might finally see your dream become reality. :smart:
Thanks for your reply! I actually deliberately left out story details because I'm looking for a basic setup/acting no matter what the surrounding story may be. I haven't come across many videos where the heroine really psychs out about getting stripped while in bondage and the villains make fun of her in a silly way. Is there not much demand for this scenario? :)

I tried some customs but the idea seems really hard to get - that's part of why I write here, to learn whether I just express myself in the wrong way, i.e. maybe people just wonder what's different from what they see in all the existing videos. When looking for a producer, it would need to be someone who's able to focus on accuracy of acting.

Of course, for a custom a storyline has to be added. I personally prefer the heroine being very strong and confident, easily able to beat the villains under usual conditions. But then by a twist of events she somehow ends up tied up and the villains decide to teach her a lesson... I also posted some other fetishes above, like tickling and spanking. Btw, as I see a lot of people posting here about it not being a heroine anymore once naked, I also prefer keeping the costume around her knees and boots on. My favourite character for this is Wonder Woman.