All the Lesbian Superheroine stories and fun.

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Welome to a new topic.

This section is for everybody that is interrestd in LESBIAN pleasure. =D>

I hope you really enjoy the efforts, contributions, and all the inspiration & energy here.

:D \:D/ =D> \:D/ :D \:D/ =D> \:D/ :D \:D/ =D> \:D/ :D \:D/ =D> \:D/ :D
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

User rklein posted a story under the topic: Heroine Transformations.

I was so impressed, that I started this topic. :D

That story was SO good. What an exciting adventure. Thank you so much for writing it. It was a great job on a wonderful fantasy. I hope there will be a lot more soon. This topic shows up as most popular here. Not surprising...
The most exciting thing that I can imagine is girls turning lots of girls into eager lesbians. (both in fiction and even better in real life). There is really a big demand for this. A lot of sites are starting now where the focus is on getting girls hungry for lesbian sex and celebrating the women who are totally dedicated to getting as many girls as they can to become very active in lesbian acts. This just mirrors a growing behavior that is happening in colleges, offices, etc these days.
A recent trend among young girls and women is the fun and excitement that they are finding in enjoying lesbian pleasures. Why is this happening? Because most of these girls are trying lesbian sex and liking it... A LOT! Word gets out when a good thing is discovered, and most of the girls who have experienced the satisfaction
of some quality lesbian bliss, know that lesbian pleasure is one of the most wonderful experiences they've ever felt. Once these girls discover how much they enjoy lesbian delights and experience how fulfilling lesbian intimacy is, they never forget it. Women really do know how to pleasure a woman the best. Because they know what feels wonderful, experienced lesbians are experts at knowing what to do to a girl to rock her world and send her over the top. Over the top, and into intense lesbian passion. A girl who has experienced this, isn't likely to ever give it up. Her new appetites and cravings for that sapphic ecstacy compel to seek for more pleasure with women.
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I've started my first story and I'll post drafts of it today or tomorrow for comment so I can make it the best I can.

It would be fun to make a group compilation (Each person adding the next section) It would be chaotic, not consistant, but it would be interesting to see the interaction and personalities.

I hope to hear from everyone soon.
Have a great day!
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I just want to mention that any of my posts here are free to use elswere to encourage girls to enjoy each other.

Some girls feel that they would like to be bi or lesbian and enjoy women.

If you want to get involved with girls too, just go do it and enjoy your experimentation. You don't have to BE any label to enjoy girls too. I'm guessing there will be a girl(s) around that you want, and you're eager to get lucky with her/them. good luck and I hope you have a great time and get lucky if you can. )

A lot of people say that you can't turn into a bi or lesbian girl, but l"ll "play the devils advocate" on this turning bi/lesbian concept.

If you want something strongly and focus and work on it, there is usually a way. In that theory; here would be some things that might help a girl get into girls:

Saturation and desire is key.

Be eager about girls (especially girls who may potentially want sex with you)

Dwell on girls sexiness, looking at their bodies (especially naked)

Fantisize about girls with girls, and keep a strong stimulation of lesbian sex (videos if you are old enough)

Immerse yourself in that stimulation and focus on the most intense part and dwell on all positive feelings / pleasure you feel from it.

Surround yourself with nice bi and lesbian girls and get them to seduce you if you can, and make sure they know you want to become very experianced with women. Many of them would be thrilled to help "turn" you if you let them know you want them to.

Accept any lesbian advances by any nice girl that you think will be a good experience. When you decide "yes", give her full access and open up to her. Concentrate and think about all of the pleasure that she gives to you, then make her feel as good as you can.

Fill your life with experiencing the most girl girl satisfaction that you can. (remember, saturation is effective)

The more you do it, the more you will crave it now.

Congratulations. Enjoy your new pleasures and adventures.
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This is updated version written 15/Nov/2010.

I'm sorry, but I lost some of the beginning, detailing the development process for the story.
Edits are Red Blue Green Yellow, then purple.
Then I'll make it all mostly mono-crome

This is my first draft of the intro.
Please comment and suggest so I can make it really good.
I expect to re-arrange the way the story fits together so it is more in order instead of hopping around.

This was just to get my initial thoughts down and see what feedback I get.

If you like this plot, please let me know what exactly makes it (great or awful).
Any suggestions for content and direction are welcomed.
The more feedback I get, the quicker I can give the story quality and quantity (good and long)

My first story here is about an Amazon princess named Xena, who is posessed by lesbian spirits that escaped from their prison dildo shaped bottle where they were trapped by that old group from Olympus after Godess Lesbian went on a binge in the ancient city of Atlantis. The big bottle of lesbianessance was lost for centuries, till Xena, who had been trapped in an alternate dimension where she could only watch through the portal and wait till it re-opend to escape thousands of years later into our modern time. Xena had seen this blessed item in Atlantis and knew of the power that was inside. So when Atlantis was hit by destruction, Xena had saved the Godess bottle and escaped into the portal that Godess Lesbian had opened for her. When Xena stepped through, she was with Goddess Lesbian and they had spent the millenia with each other till Godess Lesbian went to a different world to bless the women there. Godess Lesbian had taught Xena and used the Goddess bottle on her. Godess Lesbian and the bottle of lesbianessance had kept Xena young, refreshed, strong, and energetic and very very happy for the thousands of years while she waited. When the Godess bottle was used on Xena, she was filled with lesbianessence and lesbian spirits. Godess Lesbian told Xena that it was time to go release the Atlanis Lesbian queen She-ra who had been turned into bronze for preservation by Godess Lesbian because She-ra wasn't able to get through the portal to escape when Atlantis sank. She-ra, the Lesbian Queen had a mission from Godess Lesbian to make sure that every girl in Atlantis became immersed in Lesbian pleasure so that the populace would be blessed. Indeed, the continent of lesbians had known thousands of years of un-parelleled joy and pleasure, peace and prosparity; till finally the greek gods became jealous and threatened and they sunk the continent to make sure that the rest of the world would still need to cowtow to Olympus. When Godess Lesbian was leaving the pocket dimension, that her and Xena had been love-festing in, she gave Xena the Vessel of lesbianessance and gave her instructions to retrieve, and revive She-ra from her bronze condition by rubbing some of Xenas juice into her astonished mouth. And they were commanded to go out and turn every girl that they could into a lesbian. Xena and Lesbian Godess had been planning this for thousands of years and they had made lots of plans to use many different methods and techniques. When Xena was released, she maked a B-line for She-rah; who Xena had lusted for ever since she had seen She-ra teaching the city advanced perfected lesbian techniques to the girls in the massive Atlantian arena. Xena could hardly squeeze into the arena for classes because is was always packed to the rim with the Atlantian women.

When Xena got to She-ra, she cleaned her off, amazed that she was warm, almost hot. Then Xena climbed onto her shoulders, and slid her flower up and down on She-ras bronz lips until she came with a mighty GUSH! The peole around were so shocked! ...as her juices squirted into She-ras bronze mouth. Instantly she turned back into flesh and bone. She had been concious every since she was bronzed, and being alone and helpless to have pleasure, she hungered and lusted for sex the whole time. As bronze, she couldn't move. All she could do is think, and all she could think about was pussy. Her appetite for fresh girls was intense, relentless, and insatiable, so it was torment for her to be unable to have all the girls she could see each day passing in the city square. She plotted all that time about how she could return to her roll and status as the number one lesbian maker on the planet. Even though trapped as bronze, she had a mental link established from Godess Lesbian and she and Xena conversed telepathicly. Xena took her hand, lured her aside, and seduced her easily and then pushed the spirit bottle up into She-ra as far as it would go, till it activated a large release of un-stoppable lesbianessance out of the bottle and into Shera. Xena knew that the big bottle would fit into Shera because she had taken first and second year of She-ras lesbian pleasure coarse. A third year had been developed since then and soon they would have finished developing the fourth year of the coarse. As the lesbianessence shot up inside of her, imediately the lesbianessence began to grow and multiply inside of Shera. She could feel every girly part starting to tingle and swell... For those who don't know what lesbianessance is; it's a mystical substance that was created by godess Lesbian and which grows in the bodies of all girls who are innoculated with it, including the breasts and lips AND lips, and which can be seen as swelling because it enlarges these parts as it fills them up. This substance is a compelling energetic presence of Godess Lesbian which compels girls to spread wanton craving lesbian lust to every girl.When girls have sex with each other it gives off a mystical energy which Godess Lesbian absorbs like heat and light are transmitted instantainiously. This sexual energy makes Godess Lesbian, and her influence on girls, ever more powerful.
The first stop for the Lesbi-friends, was to a prestegious antiqueties firm "Jane and Sons", where they recieved around twelve millon dollars for the ancient gold and jewel laden apparel, accessories, and personal effects that they had.They were actually paid three times what there value was worth. You see, the owner and the CEO of the firm were two women. You can guess the rest....Yes that's right, Xena and She-ra had their way with them in the office and then after the sale, they all went to the Firm owners house, where Xena and She-ra had the girls over and over again through the night. I'm happy to say that the woman who has the antiqueties firm and the girl who is her CEO, are now a couple. They make a great team they work and play well together and always know what each other want and need. What they need in bed, on the couch, the table, in the office... And they always get what they need because they currentlly have 127 girls working for them who they have the pleasure of enjoying any time. Their technique, is to call the girl into the office imediatly on her first day, all smiles and good newsy and chatty. Then they close the door and lock it on her and go right to it; touching caressing, rubbing... Right directly the hand goes up her uniform skirt. The new girl has no time to resist or object. They make her cum three times, and then finger themselves till they get lots of juice on their finger and then push it into the girls pussy. Their juice has the lesbianessence that grows in their bodies, and now there is lesbianesssence growing in the new girl too. The effect is almost instantaneous. When a girl leaves the office, she has already been told in detail exactly what things the lesbians are going to do to her that night at their home. And she already knows the directions to their house, so she will drive directly there as soon as they will let her. As the new girl wobbles out of the office, she is greeted with cheers and clapping, big smiles and the naughty knowing glimmer they have in their eyes. The winks, glances, and jestures. All the girls know what is happening. They all had gotten their "Welcome speech" initiation too. They all were taken by the women there on the office carpet three times, and then dosed with lesbianessence. Everybody can always hear the moans and gasps and groans, and it gets all of the girls so excited... As the new lesbian makes her way down the hallway, she is met with propositions and groping hands and a "Welcome to Jane and Sons". (which was really ironic because there were no sons. The place was filled with women only). And every one of them had their visit to the office on their first day. The girls flirt and tease her and giggle about the things that she will be doing at the Jane house as soon as work gets out. When lunch time came, The new girl would make her way to the lunch room where she would be suprised to see her whole office experience re-playing on a a huge HD TV set on continuous loop as the lunching girls are riveted wide-eyed to the screen with rapt attention. And when the initiated guest walks in, another round of applause and cheers. All of the girls are included in the looping exposition each day, but today it's only the video of the new girl over and over, in her honor. She will get a free lunch of coarse, because everyone wants a piece of the new girl. As she pulls out of the parking lot (after coming in a few of the girls mouths) on the way to "The Jane House" as they all call it, she sighs and thinks about how pleased she is that she was called into the office.

We will refer to "Jane and Sons", as the Lesbi-friends accomplishment number one. Or success number one if you prefer.

Jane had given Xena a special pass to a sorority house as soon as they made Jane lesbian, telling her that the sorority was the biggest group of young innocent impressionable freshmen girls, and Jane begged the Lesbi-friends to go there and flip these girls, turning them out converting them into hungrey lesbian nymphos. Of coarse the Lesbi-friends are going to do exactly that. It's what they live for.
Down to the university they go and find one of the sorority members. Finding one, they introduce themselves as "new on campus" and since it was noon, they asked the girl (Amy) where they could get a meal. Amy refered them to the food court, or a diner. Xena asked which one was better, and was informed that the diner was pretty classy. So She-ra exclaimed that they should go there then. All you can eat, her treat. Amy was delighted with the offer and off they went to get their meal. Xena asked if they served tacos with a big grin and mischievous eyes. Amy didn't get it. Never mind Xena said, as long as I can get a piece of cherry pie, I'll be happy. Yeah sure you can get pie there the young girl exclaimed; fresh and steamy! The women have their lunch and at the end of the meal need to "powder their face", so as girls do, all three trapesed onto the restroom and the party that the Lesbi-friends were planning started. Xena was so thankful that Amy was wearing a skirt; her goodies would be easy to get to.

Amy was so nieve. She was an innocent girl from the country side, and she had no idea what things these women were going to do with her. It's not that she didn't get out much, it's just the kind of things she did, weren't wild, daring, or risque. The blue eyed raven haired girl helped moderate an internet forum, baked for bake sales, played backyard football with her brother and two sisters, was very active in the girl scouts and 4-H. Growing up on the farm, she was a bit of a tom boy in the way she acted, but not in appearances, and she didn't have much opportunity for socialization. Well, the Lesbi-friends were getting ready to "socialize" her really good. As they walked into the restroom they scanned it quickly to make sure they were alone. Satisfied that they were, Xena stepped in front of Amy and said "Just a second, you have something on your shirt". Then she got closer and brushed her overly endowed breast with a napkin. Meanwhile She-ra had quickly locked the door behind them and placed a camcorder in position to catch the event . As Xena was taking her sweet time with distracting Amy, dabbing a towelette in water, fussing with the imaginary spot... She-ra ducked down kneeling behind a pantiless Xena, reaching under her skirt, feeling her eager wet hole. She-ra immediately slid three fingers up into Xena to get her hand covered in lesbianessance. When She-ras fingers slid into her, Xena stepped in, grasped Amy by the waist, pushed her knees in between the girls legs, and opened her own legs; pushing Amys legs wide in a single masterful movement. At the same time, syncronized with Xenas motion, She-ra reached her dripping hand out from Xenas muff, through her legs, and Amys spread legs, up her skirt, and scored a bullseye right up into her exposed opened snach. Amys face went through a series of expressions. She had an immediate look of suprise, then shock, then confusion, then an OMG realization, then an emotional flood of tears as she had her first orgasm in her life. Then her eyes dialated. The lesbianessense infiltrated her. Took her mind, Took her body. Bent her and converted Amy to its will, its purpose. Total lesbian hunger, insatiable lesbian need, complete lesbian dedication. Her body shook, convulsed, and twiched uncontrolibly; violently. Amy inhaled sharply and held her breath then breathing very heavily while orgasm after orgasm shook he body. She could't stop. It wouldn't stop. She-ra wouldn't stop. The woman kept vigurously pumping three fingers into Amy, then four fingers; rotating her wrist back and forth. It felt Sooooo good!!! Amy kept panting yes yes yes wantonly; uncontrolably. Xena held and supported the shaking panting girl in place so she wouldn't fall down and to maximize She-ras thrusts......

Amy could feel the lesbianessence substance that was planted in her, growing inside of her body. First her coochy, then to her veins, and then her heart pumped it into her brain. She could feel her girly parts beginning to swell already. Could it be true already? Yes, she was not just imagining it. She knew all about lesbianessence and the knowledge of the ages of lesbian things since the lesbianessence carries lesbian knowledge with it because the microscopic eggs of the godess in the mystical fluid makes a strong psychic bond and link to Godess Lesbian to let communication, intimacy, and energy flow between them. That is how the godess gives instructions to all of the girls that she owns. Amys' formerly innocent nubile body was very receptive to the lesbianessence, and it was really enhancing her beauty. She could feel her clit start to have the perpetual vibrating buzzing sensation that the lesbianessence causes, giving her satisfaction, yet more hunger and desire, spikeing her labido to a perminent high.

To be continued!! :-)
Last edited by Journey2 13 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like it.....she-ra should be a petite cute blonde, very athletic yet tiny with long flowing feathered blonde hair...tan skin, blue eyes...very cute..(just like me) hahaha...JK!
Anyway, I always liked xena as a lez dom, she really taught that little girl that was her sidekick and you know her and callisto had a very good time..I love callisto..she looks like what she-ra does in my mind...I am not a lesbian(yet) but I can attest to everything in this topic...whew!
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes, it's true. Xena did seduce her 100% and really did have her way with Gabriel. THere seemed to be a lot of that going on in that series. That show really encouraged a lot of impressional veiwers to wantto try girl on girl sex. Buffy the vampier slayer is the same way with Willow and Tara. Buffys sister was a budding lesbian too. You could really feel the energy of Dawns excitement about Tara and Willow having sex. The character "Glorificus" and Drusila kind of had that sort of appeal to them also. There was a lot of implication and Drew and Faith had a few blatent scenes. I was hoping that Cordelia Chase was going to turn bi or lesbian. That would have been so sweet! A lot of girls had the hots for her.

Does anybody know some other great shows like these that showcase the yummy fem?

Yes yes, we all know and love the L Word.
That is an automatic... My favorite show! :D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I forgot all about Buffy...wow that was awesome...I always wanted to see the charmed girls in some g/g action...

The new batwoman in dc comics is a lesbian and open about it. I think that's just great, wish she would train the new batgirl too.

I saw a movie once about a spy or secret agent that fell in love with the female enemy she was tracking...I forgot what that was called but it could have been a lot hotter...they need more shows with openly gay and lesbian action..hey embrace it sheeple!
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I hope you like the new color coded content.

I'm color coding it so it is easy to find the new text.

If you can recommend any good lesbian comics, animae, books, or online erotica, please let me know. :D
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Don't be too quick to dismiss how much a lot of women enjoy having a girl who is "sweet and innocent" and making them crave for kinky sex and lesbian sex.

It's a wonderful thing when a hot horny eager woman takes a fresh new girl and trains her to crave and hunger for girl/girl sex, that is a beautiful, special, and precious occasion. A young girl is really lucky to be turned on, and into all of the lesbian pleasure she will be enjoying throughout her life. Also all the girls that the new trained girl is going to pleasure can be thankful for the woman who initiated and trained her and made their gratifying girl/girl satisfaction possible. It's a very wonderful domino effect that spreads like fire. Passion fire!
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

There has been a lot of interest in the story and it will take us to a college, a sorority, an office, and a cruise vaccation; amongst other points of interest.

Have fun,
Journey.
notna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I for one would love to see another superheroine lesbian heavy story!
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Your wish is partialy granted. I added about 30% more.

The new part is in green text.

I would appreciate any thoughtful suggestions and advice on the story.
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Ok, I added a bit more in (yellow text), starting into the next adventure. I won't make you wait. :D
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Oh nice! Good job mate, this is cool :)
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Awesome! Thank you for your work...

Here is a question..which is mightier...the sword or the pen.? I saw fuck that..an index finger beats them both!

Tina
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

New lesbi-friends update of 15/Nov. This new portion of the text is in purple.
Journey2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

New lesbi-friends update of 19/Nov. This new portion of the text has returned to blue.
Hope you enjoy. :D