Wonder Christina vs. Wonder Akira added to Heroine Wrestling

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey wrestling fans! We're back with another Heroine Wrestling Federation match! This time pitting Wonder Christina vs. Wonder Akira in a challenge for the Wonder Force crown! How will it all unfold? Leg chokes, sleepers clotheslines, you name it!
Wonder Akira even gets some assistance from Wonder Nicole in the end, but will it be enough??
Introducing our new host, Cali Logan!

Wrestlers: Christina Carter, Akira Lane, Nicole Oring

http://www.heroinewrestling.com
Attachments
02.jpg
02.jpg (154 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
22.jpg
22.jpg (84.25 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
54.jpg
54.jpg (92.89 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

To paraphrase, "business is picking up" in HWF. Very nice that you had Cali Logan do an introduction. Kinda had an old-school touch to it. I thought this match would be more like a triple threat since last match, Wonder Akira fought Nicole, but this was a nice turn around. The ending result proves one thing though, you don't mess with Wonder Christina.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Awesome! I LOVE the blue footed tights the girls are wearing. The wonderwomen LOOK Fantastic as always!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Simply great! i love to see the wonder asian force destroyed by wonder christina!! Great idea!
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Say,I'd like to see this whole entire match from start to finish on video.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Same here. I wish that I could've been there to smell the pantyhosed feet of all three of those Wonder Ladies.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

More people should work with Akira. She's a real pro and real great to work.