Punished Heroines Custom starring (Superiorgirl)

Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

I took a short vacation but managed to film a Punished Heroines custom with Superiorgirl starring Ashley Rose. Fans of my classic content should be in hog heaven with this one.. This film is almost an hour long and has a lot of great peril scenes with a variety of methods. By far the most epic Punished Heroines vid I have done.

Here is the description and some pics. ( There are 33 pics in my yahoo group for those that want them )

2 versions are available!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/11990 (Ends on cliff hanger)

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=47 (She dies)

Trailer here: http://www.shg-media.com/ProductImages/SStrailer.wmv

SHG-Media.com is also carrying this vid!

The Shadow Strangler

Famous journalist Linda Leedin (aka Superiorgirl) receives a message asking her presence to record the destruction of the worlds greatest protector.. The message was signed by the Shadow Strangler who just made headlines for killing 3 supermodels in just a few short days. Linda accepts the invitation knowing this could just be a prank but even the slightest chance of taking out the Shadow Strangler is more than enough motivation. The idea of a trap never crosses her mind because to this point in her life she has never been defeated, captured, or had even the slightest challenge from any foe. Linda/Superiorgirl is also unaware of any weakness, including meteor fragments.

Her instructions from the Shadow Strangler allowed for just one other person to accompany her, a camera man. She gets on the phone with her usual camera man (Joe Sorenson) and abruptly tells him to meet her at the address in 20mins. She gives him instruction to never stop filming for any reason as she wants to soak in all the notoriety for busting the Shadow Strangler. After arriving at the location Joe quickly realizes this isn't a joke and the Strangler is for real! He tries to convince Linda to leave but she ignores him. The Stranglers girlfriend (Vanessa) is in the back room preparing some chloroform and opens the metal container with the meteor shard just in case Superiorgirl shows up unannounced. This of course weakens Linda for the first time in her life and she doesn't really know what to think. Out from the shadows pops the Stranglers GF who grabs Linda and covers her mouth with a Chloro rag. Linda immediately starts to panic as she can't break free and the chloro is actually taking affect! She manages to slip away from Vanessa but collapses on a table while pleading with Joe to intervene. Joe already has a lot of ill will towards Linda so he looks around the room and decides that following her original instructions to keep rolling film is all he plans on doing.

Vanessa pounces again and applies the chloro rag while Linda struggles in her grasp. She manages to catch Vanessa in the stomach and tries to crawl away. The Strangler takes matters into his own hands and pins her to a wall while physically punishing and molesting her. After taking a vicious knee to the crotch he finishes her off with the chloro and carries her to his dungeon. Linda is now alone and unconscious while chained to a wall for the stranglers entertainment. She slowly wakes to the Strangler and one of his accomplices groping every part of her body! Never experiencing a sexual act Linda doesn't know what to think as an orgasm builds up between her legs. The blue strip of her costume covering her sex becomes soaked as she is rubbed more and more. Vanessa joins both villains and gives Linda the first orgasm of her life while chained to the wall.

The strangler beats on Linda with his accomplice and soon requests total privacy with her. After delivering a series of crushing low blows he moves the panty of her costume aside and takes Superiorgirl's virginity. After being rocked by a mixture of pleasure and pain she wakes up alone and starts to feel her powers come back! She rips the chains off the wall and busts open her shirt as she heads towards the hotel. Now dressed as Superiorgirl she bursts into the room to see Joe standing by with his camera still following orders from Linda. The Strangler confronts a pist off Superiorgirl who quickly becomes over confident again and allows him to spray her down with Liquefied meteor rock. This specific formula doesn't cause any pain but nullifies her powers completely. Superiorgirl soon finds herself on the receiving end of the most humiliating and violent defeat of any superheroines life as she is subjected to all of his twisted fantasies including multiple sexual conquests and a meteor gel from Vanessa that dissolves a hole in her costume!

There will be two versions of this movie just like superbad date II ;)

Last edited by Rye 13 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I ordered this custom, so I'm really looking forward to feedback from the forum members.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Will have to check this one out! Love her blouse and skirt outfit and the last vid she was in was amazing so this looks pretty epic!
john47
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

well purchased this and i have to say it wasn't bad....however one teeny tiny detail i would like to rant on was why wasn't linda shown getting into her outfit they just show her exposing the "S:" and it went to black.... for the amount of money i paid and seeing the other stuff you would think the director would show linda suiting up....still it wasn't bad i just will think twice before spending dough on this in the future
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Was this pulled from NicheClips?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
justnorm
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I agree with John47 about not showing Linda changing to supergirl. Going to black was a little bit of a let down,,,, Still a very Good Movie and I would buy the next one also...Rye and his crew did a Super Job...............
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

EvilBilly wrote:Was this pulled from NicheClips?
It was pulled because it exceeded the "500MB maximum". When Rye gets back from his trip, he's going to fix that and re-post it.
Rye
Producer
Producer

I am stuck in Seattle guys, can't get home. We got hit with a pretty bad snow storm so nicheclips wont have it until tomorrow.

Rye
Rye
Producer
Producer

Nicheclips is all fixed for those that only wanted that copy.

Here is a trailer provided by SHG-Media.com who has also started selling the clips4sale version http://www.shg-media.com/ProductImages/SStrailer.wmv

The trailer doesn't have any of the super graphic stuff but gives a good taste.
There are now 3 places to purchase this vid ;)

I believe SHG-Media also has the only trailer for Superbad Date II if you wanna check it out.

http://www.shg-media.com/ProductImages/datetrailer.wmv

Rye
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The file size at nicheclips still says 900MB...did you lower the size, but forget to modify the description? I just don't want it getting kicked off the store again.