Wondergirl in a backbreaker

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

http://themask.blip.tv/#958117

A new clip I uploaded today.

And yeah, we're amatuers so go easy on us with feedback. Thanks.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

ImageImageImageImage
Here are some stills from it if anyone's is interested?
I like the TIGHTS she's wearing. NICE and SHINY!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi, Is it possible to see the other stills from this video?

Chloromaiden
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The mask ruins it for me. I think this would be a lot cooler without it.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

agreed, but that might just depend on who's underneath. I prefer just an eye mask, not a whole head covering. I guess I like to see the heroine's hair (though I'm not a hair fanatic, but it accentuates their femininity.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

flagonforge wrote:agreed, but that might just depend on who's underneath. I prefer just an eye mask, not a whole head covering. I guess I like to see the heroine's hair (though I'm not a hair fanatic, but it accentuates their femininity.
Agreed. That's why I love the red-suited and black-suited versions of the spider-woman character in comics. Skin tight suit, and a mask that only covers the eyes and forhead, leaving the heroines locks flowing and her mouth completely accessable for ones fantasies! :-D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ranger87 wrote:
flagonforge wrote:agreed, but that might just depend on who's underneath. I prefer just an eye mask, not a whole head covering. I guess I like to see the heroine's hair (though I'm not a hair fanatic, but it accentuates their femininity.
Agreed. That's why I love the red-suited and black-suited versions of the spider-woman character in comics. Skin tight suit, and a mask that only covers the eyes and forhead, leaving the heroines locks flowing and her mouth completely accessable for ones fantasies! :-D

Ranger...I so agree with you!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote: Ranger...I so agree with you!
Thanks!

And on that note, I feel i need to say that since this is a Wonder Woman-type character, and she, nor any of her immediate allies (wondergirl, donna troy) have ever worn masks, I think the costuming on this video was just a poor choice all together. If you don't think your model looks good without a mask, make a character for her that makes sense wearing a mask, instead of just throwing one on an existing character costume.

Good effort, though.
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for the feedback.

She's not a model, she's my fiance. We do this for fun and don't mind sharing.

The masks will never come off simply because of privacy.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hey I agree....I am super scared someone would see me if I did a video or anything..can just hear it now at christmas parties..."she is one of them deviants!" Lol oh well I say go for it..keep the mask on.maybe try a full bondage hood mask? That's what I want..batgirl hooded! Fun fun
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

mcg wrote:Thanks for the feedback.

She's not a model, she's my fiance. We do this for fun and don't mind sharing.

The masks will never come off simply because of privacy.

I'm jealous...:lol: That means you get to have all the fun of unmasking....and the other "fun" stuff villains love to do with helpless heroines after their defeat. :twisted:

Thanks for sharing....Can certainly respect and understand the use of a mask in this situation. I think a lot of us fail to remember that not everyone who posts material, are indeed producers....but just everyday people who love being able to play with their significant other in our fantasy/fetish. :D
samb55
Neophyte
Neophyte

=D> Your videos are excellent! Please keep making them. For me, the costumes and masks are just right!