Kagney Linn Karter As ArgonGirl!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

Tryouts have begun for our ArgonGirl character, and here is the first, Kagney Linn Karter!

I will also be holding a special contest to rename the Argonian Princess ! She will retain Argon as her home planet, but ArgonGirl is kind of a mouthful to say, so she will be getting a new name...

MH
Attachments
kagneyargon.jpg
kagneyargon.jpg (209.19 KiB) Viewed 5094 times
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

She looks very different than from that previous pic you posted of her in that "5 girl shoot" thread. Looks like a totally different girl actually. Nonetheless, shes looking pretty good. Will there be other choices for Argongirl?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thats the wonder of a good makeup and hair girl, which we didn't have that day. For an actual scripted shoot, we would have someone on set to handle that.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Not bad MH any chance for a full body shot?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:shock: Well....I'm just going to have to marry her now :D
Kagney,will you accept this rose :D ?

Ri 8) chard
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

She looks great as Argon Girl.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kagney does look great, but it's probably best to point out this is a revived thread from 2011. Just in case anyone thinks it's a current announcement.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

:thumbup:
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Heroine Addict wrote:Kagney does look great, but it's probably best to point out this is a revived thread from 2011. Just in case anyone thinks it's a current announcement.
Yeah. At least 3 videos have been released since then!
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Heroine Addict wrote:Kagney does look great, but it's probably best to point out this is a revived thread from 2011. Just in case anyone thinks it's a current announcement.
And here I was getting all excited >.<

Kagney is pretty hot though.