Who do u want to cast as superheroine??

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
abswonder
Neophyte
Neophyte

I don't know whether its fun or just boring....but pick a girl, your fav girl u want to cast as a superheroine or a spygirl......it could be your next door neighbour, it could be jessica alba, it could be maria sharapova........and u need to shoot a pic or vid of the gal.....in case ne one of us do not know her.....and yes if she's a superheroine.......which superheroine character u want her to potray????I hope u have fun?? :D
abswonder
Neophyte
Neophyte

Here's is my fav gal.......

[youtube][/youtube]

Her name is Priyanka Chopra.....

N i will like her to play the role of cat woman.......not exactly a hero though....more of an anti-hero.....sometimes good, at other times really bad n mean n bitchy.......n would love to see her fight dino croc and ben together....... :mrgreen:
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

I wanna see Summer Glau/Emma Watson/Hilary Duff as Supergirl in the tiniest skirt ever...

ImageImageImage

...and Kristen Bell/Autumn Reeser as the stuborn, tied up Batgirl.

ImageImage

Or Amber Heard as either.

ImageImage

Pics are a little big but they're the best I found. If I were Charlie Sheen those would be my goddesses :-D
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Miley Cyrus as Batgirl

Gena Lee Nolin as Cheetara from Thundercats

Megan Fox- Wonder Woman
abswonder
Neophyte
Neophyte

@ zen10101....
i really think amber heard would look hot surcumbing to krpotine....losing her powers and then take a beating......loved the first scene in drive angry when she messes with her boyfrnd..... :D

@bradchung
i really like teen heroines....teenagers are so much more cocky (thats how i feel)......love to see her as batgirl.......i know its a bit odd and very few people would agree....but i would like to see miley to wear an alternate batgal costume in which her stomach is exposed...... :-D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love how abswonder thinks...i agree...those ideas would be hot.
I would really like to see carrie underwood as supergirl or stargirl as a teen heroine...
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

abswonder wrote: i really think amber heard would look hot surcumbing to krpotine....losing her powers and then take a beating......loved the first scene in drive angry when she messes with her boyfrnd..... :D
Damn I really need to check out that movie, but Nic Cage's horse face is a major turn off :roll:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love that girls attitude in drive angry...she is a real cool chic....for a blonde! Lol
She would make a great stargirl, she-ra or supergirl....
abswonder
Neophyte
Neophyte

hey there....... yes......i loved her never give up attitiude.........n yes i totally agreee with u that she will make a hot supergirl or stargirl.....i heard from some blog that she will play the lead in the remake of red sonja........hope it happens really.!!! :D
batgirl1969 wrote:I love that girls attitude in drive angry...she is a real cool chic....for a blonde! Lol
She would make a great stargirl, she-ra or supergirl....
abswonder
Neophyte
Neophyte

dude.....i'm not a big fan of nic cage either....but i think u should check it out for amber heard....man she's cocky n never gives up........i like her attitude......hope to see her in a action movie with a female lead someday.... :-D
Zen10101 wrote:
abswonder wrote: i really think amber heard would look hot surcumbing to krpotine....losing her powers and then take a beating......loved the first scene in drive angry when she messes with her boyfrnd..... :D
Damn I really need to check out that movie, but Nic Cage's horse face is a major turn off :roll: