Tickling Superheroines

General discussions about superheroines!
missduress
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm really into this subject, always looking for new stuff. Curious to hear from the forum who your favorite tickle/superheroine producers are...
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Well in my "unbiased" opinion my Jade Sparrow (Jade Canary/Shiva) video is the best super heroine tickle video ever! :wink:

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
BatTracy
Producer
Producer

Just posted a new BatTracy clip and it involves a whole lot of TICKLING!!!:

BatTracy is Tickle Trapped!

Ms. Gordon gets a call from the library that the donation money for the upcoming banquet is missing! But Barbara is not surprised. She knew the Jokester had his eye on that money, so she had sprayed the money case with a detection spray that would lead BatTracy right to him! The plan works and BatTracy is able to track down the Jokester's henchwoman that was sent to steal the case. However, once she confronts the thief, she is challenged to a fight. This thug is no match for BatTracy and a final super kick sends the evil doer flying back into the couch. Unfortunately, the thug gets up while BatTracy's back is turned and traps her in a sleeper hold. When BatTracy wakes up her wrists and ankles are tied and the Jokester's henchwoman begins torturing her with tickles! BatTracy tries to resist, but succumbs to complete laughter and is helpless to all of the tickling. Will BatTracy get free!? Or will the Jokester get the last laugh in this adventure?

Hope you enjoy it!
missduress
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you Tracy. Love this pic, btw, u r funny!

Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

knottyguy wrote:Well in my "unbiased" opinion my Jade Sparrow (Jade Canary/Shiva) video is the best super heroine tickle video ever! :wink:

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033

First time i've ever seen your store.

You have some interesting stuff, you should catagorize the superheroine stuff as superheroine stuff though to get more views from interested peeps.
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey MH, any chance we'll be seeing some superheroine/villainess tickle torture vids in the near future?
LadyChlorofoot: "Do my feet smell like chloroform to you?"
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sure if there is some support for it. Last ticking vids I did were ok, didn't seem like people cared one way or the other but I like shooting them, so if you want to see one, I'll make it!

MH
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Cool, I really like your Super Tickle vid with Danielle Trixie and Sara Liz. It doesn't have to be a long video, maybe just filler while you're working on a big project. Just a short 10 minute video of heroine/villainess ticking. Perhaps maybe Jayden Cole and/or Charlie Laine, I haven't seen any videos on the web of them being tickled
unmascer
Neophyte
Neophyte

Tickling a heroines feet for information and exhausting her followed by a humiliating unmasking would be most delicious!
unmasked
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

[quote="unmascer"]Tickling a heroines feet for information and exhausting her followed by a humiliating unmasking would be most delicious![/quote]

I second that!!! I would love to see Wonder Woman tied, de-booted, then tickled on her nylon feet until she breaks. Then after the villian gets her info out of Wonder Woman, she goes back to tickling Wonder Woman's feet some more.
XODLIRV
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

viper1225 wrote:
unmascer wrote:Tickling a heroines feet for information and exhausting her followed by a humiliating unmasking would be most delicious!
I second that!!! I would love to see Wonder Woman tied, de-booted, then tickled on her nylon feet until she breaks. Then after the villian gets her info out of Wonder Woman, she goes back to tickling Wonder Woman's feet some more.

Seconded!!!!
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes, a tickle interrogation!!! I would love to see that. My idea for a custom script: Princess Paradise is ko'd by a villainess and de-booted while tied down to a table. The villainess then tickles Paradise's nylon feet as she interrogates her on information about other heroines of Arkham Heights. :D How about it MH?
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

LadyChloroformFan wrote:Yes, a tickle interrogation!!! I would love to see that. My idea for a custom script: Princess Paradise is ko'd by a villainess and de-booted while tied down to a table. The villainess then tickles Paradise's nylon feet as she interrogates her on information about other heroines of Arkham Heights. :D How about it MH?
Yes, that would be a dream video. Jayden Cole as Princess Paradise tied and tickled on her stocking feet until exhaustion!!!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

LadyChloroformFan wrote:Yes, a tickle interrogation!!! I would love to see that. My idea for a custom script: Princess Paradise is ko'd by a villainess and de-booted while tied down to a table. The villainess then tickles Paradise's nylon feet as she interrogates her on information about other heroines of Arkham Heights. :D How about it MH?
Nice idea. The only drawback is that tickling doesn't have any real consequence unless it's sustained for long enough to drive the heroine crazy.

Maybe there could be a canister of poison gas which is activated by the sound of giggling/laughing/shrieking? The heroine can either stay calm and reveal the secrets of the other Arkham Heights heroines or she can resist and be tickled until her own involuntary outbursts reach the correct pitch to release the gas.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

How funny, I havnt released it yet, but I did a tickle interrogation Batgirl scenario a couple of months ago. I should really get that up for sale instead of having it sit in my external hard drive!
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

CaliLogan wrote:
How funny, I havnt released it yet, but I did a tickle interrogation Batgirl scenario a couple of months ago. I should really get that up for sale instead of having it sit in my external hard drive!
Will you be releasing it soon now? Hopefully you are tickle interrogated on your nylon covered soles.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

enigma wrote: The consequence is revealing secret information. I'm all for it! Maybe she gets bound at the end.
What I meant was tickling itself doesn't carry a consequence that's likely to make anyone divulge such secrets. It's more of an irritant than an actual peril.

I'm all for tickling, but too often it looks like a couple of hot girls having fun.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

LadyChloroformFan wrote:Cool, I really like your Super Tickle vid with Danielle Trixie and Sara Liz. It doesn't have to be a long video, maybe just filler while you're working on a big project. Just a short 10 minute video of heroine/villainess ticking. Perhaps maybe Jayden Cole and/or Charlie Laine, I haven't seen any videos on the web of them being tickled

Sure I will look into it. I talk to Jayden often so I'll ask her.
Heroine Addict wrote: What I meant was tickling itself doesn't carry a consequence that's likely to make anyone divulge such secrets. It's more of an irritant than an actual peril.
I'm all for tickling, but too often it looks like a couple of hot girls having fun.
I agree and in my experience, the really ticklish girls hate being tickled because it's real and annoying but you get the best reaction from them. I don't have the tickle fetish, but I totally understand it and even I can tell a fake tickle performance a mile away. So finding a truly ticklish girl is the key.
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

I finally got a new computer, so Im going to re-edit it then release it. It has a really cool fight scene before the tickle interrogations, so I just wanna make it better ;)

Will you be releasing it soon now? Hopefully you are tickle interrogated on your nylon covered soles.[/quote]
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Guess What! I finally re-edited the videos that involve tickle interrogations.

Part one is already up in my Power and Peril store if anyone wants to check it out!

http://clips4sale.com/62775

There are a handful of preview pics available in Cali Logan Land too :)

http://caliloganland.com
SuperGirlChloroformedAndBound
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Chloroform her and then when she awakens, tickle her like crazy :evil: :evil: :evil:
"Those nylon feet must be aching in those boots, how about I unzip them and take a whiff"

*unzip, inhales deeply*

"Mmm, warm and stinky. Just how I like 'em"

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

batgirl1969 wrote:is it possible to be tickled to orgasm? Or what about a forced orgasm combined with being tickled at the same time?? Sounds interesting
Sometimes, its just too easy... :tongue:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:is it possible to be tickled to orgasm? Or what about a forced orgasm combined with being tickled at the same time?? Sounds interesting
Anything is possible ;)

I don't personally do Forced O anymore, but I have girls available who are up for it. Actually, I released something like that recently where the superheroine was kidnapped, injected with eros serum, and hooked up to a vibrator. Once the heroine had an orgasm, the effects of the injection became permanent. Now she is a horny little vixen. Hehe.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd love to see Princess Paradise hogtied. Then a rope tied from her ankles to her neck. Then hear the villain tells Princess Paradise not to move, because if she does the noose will tighten around her neck. Then the villain starts to tickle her stocking feet.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I definitely like tickling as a form of peril in a superheroine production. Green Lantern Girl XXX has a 1 minute tickle torture in which Kendra James and Amiee Cambridge tickle Taylor Raz. There is another peril scene in which the villainesses Kendra and Amiee toss Taylor back and forth as they do mean things to her like forced kissing/caressing or clawing/pinching/slapping/spanking for 5 minutes.
-Tyr Garm (Executive Producer/Writer GLG - XXX) http://www.greenlanterngirlxxx.com .
SuperGirlChloroformedAndBound
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Anyone know if there are any heroine tickling stories in this forum?
"Those nylon feet must be aching in those boots, how about I unzip them and take a whiff"

*unzip, inhales deeply*

"Mmm, warm and stinky. Just how I like 'em"