Supergirl: Kryptonite Down Under

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

INSIDE A DIMLY LIT DUNGEON...the solitary figure of a slim, yet curvaceous young woman stood in the middle of it. It was the famous cousin of the Man of Steel, Supergirl, clad in her tights, cape, boots, and signature miniskirt which covers barely half her thighs that has made her reputation as a sex symbol rival that as a hero's. Her arms were chained to the roof as she lay unconscious. Her knees were slighly bent as her entire body was being suspended by those chains. Slowly, she regained consciousness, opening her eyes to find herself helpless and in captivity.

"Where is this place?" she thought. The Maiden of Might looked up to see the chains that were binding her, and attempted to break free with her superhuman strength. Just as the chains were about to yield, she suddenly heard a series of footsteps, followed by a sudden loss of power. It was Lex Luthor, with a shiny green pearl in his hand.

"Supergirl! Thank goodness we were here to see you waking up just in time." said Luthor. "Surely those chains do not pose a problem to the cousin of the great Superman himself?"

"Kry...Kryptonite! You despicable animal!" Supergirl furiously responded.

"Mind your manners, little girl." said Luthor, smiling, as he pinched her chin and turned her face towards his. "You cannot blame me for having a weakness that everybody knows about. I know you do not succumb easily to normal kryptonite like your cousin, so I've spent weeks developing this highly concentrated pearl-shaped version that is 300% more potent. You felt that from several feet away, didn't you?" Supergirl realized he was telling the truth, but defiantly refused to admit it. "What are you going to do to me now?" she asked.

"Well, I have something urgent to attend to, and you're going to have to stay in here for awhile. This beautiful thing here is going to keep you company while I'm away...when I return, I'm going to enjoy every part of your cute little body." he said.

Luthor's top henchman, Brock, enquired "Where are we going to put it, Boss?"

"Look at the size of this thing. I've constructed it with the idea of hiding it in a very...very secretive place." replied Luthor.

Brock then replied "My asshole?"

A disgusted Luthor thumped his knee at the stomach of his dim-witted henchman. "IN HER, you imbecile. Why did I ever hire you?"

Luthor then looked down to her very short skirt and continued "To be fair, you weren't too far off, Brock. I'm going to place it in one of her holes, but..."

He used his fingers and felt Supergirl's butthole.

"Stop it!" shouted the ashamed Supergirl.

"But the one behind doesn't have quite enough room to hide this thing deep. Let's put it in her pussy!"

He raised her skirt, revealing her red panties. She attempted to move her hips away to get his hands off her skirt, but she was too weak to even break free from Luthor's grab.

"Pervert!" screamed Supergirl.

"No one's getting excited yet, honey."said Luthor. "Don't you know the tabloids have upskirt pictures of you all over the internet? Speaking of which, tell me, kryptonian girl...was it intentional?If it were any shorter it wouldn't exist."

An embarassed Supergirl refused to reply.

"Ahh, nevermind." said Luthor. "Hold on to her skirt, Brock."

He then proceeded to pull down her panties to her knees.

Luthor exclaimed."Good lord. Look everyone. The Maiden of Might's pussy is exposed for all to see!"

"I swear you're going to pay for this!" screamed a humiliated Supergirl. Being a virgin, this was the first time she's had her private parts exposed to men, and so many at once made it the more embarrassing.

"Bear with me for a while now girl; it'll only last awhile. I even think you're going to enjoy this quite a bit."

He inserted the pearl into her pussy with his middle finger, as Supergirl let out a groan. Luthor pushed his fingers in as far as he could to get the pearl as far in as possible. He then yanked out his finger, causing a sensation all over Supergirl's body. He then showed his wet and sticky finger to the heroine, further humiliating her. "See how wet you are? You little slut." he said, rubbing that finger on her face, before tasting it with his mouth. "You sick bastard. You'll never get away with it!" shouted the superheroine.

"Says the heroine with a pearl stuck up her pussy." Luthor retorted, as he and his henchmen erupted into laughter. He then pulled her panties back up to ensure the pearl does not fall off so easily. "Let's go boys. You're all coming...I don't wanna see anyone touching her before I do. She'll never be discovered here."
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice start please continue. :lol: :lol:
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

This part made me LOL! Nice comedy.
Zen10101 wrote: Luthor's top henchman, Brock, enquired "Where are we going to put it, Boss?"

"Look at the size of this thing. I've constructed it with the idea of hiding it in a very...very secretive place." replied Luthor.

Brock then replied "My asshole?"

A disgusted Luthor thumped his knee at the stomach of his dim-witted henchman. "IN HER, you imbecile. Why did I ever hire you?"
Great start. Awaits your continuation.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

TWO HOURS HAD PASSED since Supergirl had a kryptonite pearl put inside her by the diabolical Lex Luthor. Although the effect from the substance was not enough to kill her, it has now drained her superpowers completely, and she is now possibly even weaker than an average 18-year-old girl. She could feel the heat from the pearl dissipating inside her vagina, but with her hands firmly chained she could do nothing but squirm and rub her thighs repetitively, hoping it would ease the sensation. However, it only made the pearl move inside her pussy more, making her even hornier and filling her mind with sexual thoughts. The juice from her pussy had made her panties all wet and were slowly trickling down her legs.

"Oh my!" she thought. "I'm feeling so horny right now...if only someone with a big dick would fuck my pussy hard! Wait...no, snap out of it! Be strong! You're Supergirl, stop thinking like a dirty whore!"

The Maiden of Might was having a dilemma about herself, pretty much an inner battle. Although to the public she is a warrior of upholding justice and the poster girl for strong, new age women, deep inside she secretly craves the attention of the hot blooded males who ogle at her wherever she goes. She had gone as far as to repeatedly shortening her skirt throughout the years and showing more of her smooth, beautiful thighs. She's also abandoned her boyshorts panties for thongs, and stopped wearing bras to make her B Cup breasts and nipples more noticeable. This has brought her criticism from parent groups, but she refused to be bothered. In public appearances, she'd sometimes deliberately cross her legs in front of the crowd and give the audience a good glimpse of her red panties, easily making the headlines of tabloid websites.

Supergirl has also grown accustomed to molestation. Walking in crowds, it is not uncommon for men to reach their hands out and grab her breasts, lift her skirt or touching her between her legs. One guy even pulled down her panties once, but she was quick enough to cover and not to reveal her genitals to flashing cameras. While peeved at first, the superheroine slowly began to love the attention, and started walking among the masses even more.

Being a superheroine can also be really stressful, and does not give her much of a love life, as she's spoiled dates to rescue people on too many occasions. Being at the peak of puberty has also greatly increased her appetite for sex. To loosen up, she began masturbating more and more, and by this time she was captured she's been having the habit of masturbating once every two days. The superheroine had also become more adventurous with her sexual pleasuring; she kept a vibrator in her vagina once while stopping a bank robbery. She's also jerked off and came in the clouds once, her ejaculation so powerful it nearly shot down a F-22 jet!

As Supergirl helplessly let her mind wander to her solitary sexual escapades in those two hours, she's also fighting to maintain her spirit and determination. Now is not the time to be a horny slut; if she does not find a way to escape soon enough, she will lose her virginity to a sick, bald rapist. But there was no hope in sight. Her struggles did nothing to the chains; they were still too firmly attached to the ceiling, despite her previous attempt when she had her super strength. Her legs were not bound but there was nothing those boots could reach; the closest thing, a chair, was some ten feet away. Then she tried jumping, but with her panties covering her crotch, the kryptonite pearl was NOT escaping; in fact it moved around inside her, making her feel worse and even weaker. The sexual thoughts continued to consume her mind more and more, until she heard footsteps coming from the stairs...
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks guys...I love putting in a little comedy to lighten things up, big fan of Evil Dead movies:). Also excuse me for the excessive skirt/legs descriptions...I just love those too damn much...part of the reason I heart Supes more than Batgirl haha.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:Also excuse me for the excessive skirt/legs descriptions...I just love those too damn much...part of the reason I heart Supes more than Batgirl haha.
I think anybody has the right to heart Supergirl more than Batgirl, just for the reason that you mentioned. I believe that's one of the criteria in which Supergirl earns more points than Batgirl. And with that, allow me to share with you a little animated gift.

Great continuation, by the way. Awaits for your Part 3.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Goodness you have no idea how many times I've replayed that scene...Helen Slater had some of the hottest, fittest thighs I've ever seen. It pretty much birthed my love for that tiny skirt of hers. Sucks that those two thugs weren't equipped with some kryptonite :-D Thank you so much for posting that :D
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hot!! Hot!!

[quote="Zen10101"]TWO HOURS HAD PASSED since Supergirl had a kryptonite pearl put inside her by the diabolical Lex Luthor. Although the effect from the substance was not enough to kill her, it has now drained her superpowers completely, and she is now possibly even weaker than an average 18-year-old girl. She could feel the heat from the pearl dissipating inside her vagina, but with her hands firmly chained she could do nothing but squirm and rub her thighs repetitively, hoping it would ease the sensation. However, it only made the pearl move inside her pussy more, making her even hornier and filling her mind with sexual thoughts. The juice from her pussy had made her panties all wet and were slowly trickling down her legs.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

AS THE FOOTSTEPS GREW LOUDER a great sense of fear went through the mind of our superheroine. She began thinking of the different ways Lex Luthor was going to play with her helpless, chaste body; how she would be reduced to a mere sex toy for a group of men. She gave the chains one last tug with all her strength, but they still wouldn't budge. Horny and exhausted, she stopped struggling and decided to succumb to her dire fate of being brutally raped. Overcome by fear, she turned her back to the stairs and closed her eyes, and could feel the prescence of a man approaching her from behind. However, the voice of that person brought her a glimmer of hope.

"Supergirl?"

The Maiden of Might instantly recognized that voice. It was his cousin's best friend, Jimmy Olsen.

"JIMMY!" screamed Supergirl. "How did you find me?"

Jimmy was reluctant to answer this. He has had a crush on Supergirl for a while, and takes her pictures wherever she goes; he had amassed quite a collection of her upskirt moments. It was in one of those photos he took of her being captured that revealed where Luthor was heading with her. Now, to see his sexual fantasy chained up and looking so helpless, ready for any man to ravage; it almost felt like a dream. He was speechless for a few seconds.

"JIMMY!"

The mild mannered photojournalist snapped out of it upon hearing his name called out by a feminine, innocent, yet desperate voice. "Uh...yeah. Doesn't matter. What on earth happened to you? Have those guys done anything to you?"

"Not...quite yet. I can tell you the whole story in detail if my life weren't in danger, but you HAVE to get me out of these chains NOW!"

Jimmy was taken aback at the fury of the blossoming superheroine. "But I don't know how to pick locks!Supergirl...these are only chains. Can't you break free of them easily? You're Supergirl!"

"I can't." she said. "I'm being weakened by kryptonite."

"Kryptonite? Where?"

Supergirl replied shyly "Down...down there."

As Jimmy's eyes turned to Supergirl's fine, athletic legs, the kryptonian girl turned her head to the side, embarassed. Underneath her short skirt, Jimmy could see her love juice dripping from her thighs, and were giving off the smell of her young, untouched pussy. He could roughly guess where the kryptonite was, but completely in awe and not believing what he's seeing, he needed Supergirl to be more elaborate.

"Where? I don't see it!"

With no time to waste, Supergirl decided to risk enduring further shame. "It's...it's inside my vagina!"

Jimmy lifted her skirt slowly, and revealed her wet, red panties, as the stench from her cunt grew even stronger. He could see a glowing green light illuminating from her crotch through the nylon spandex, and realized it was true. "Oh my!" he remarked. "What are we going to do then?"

Supergirl continued speaking in a shy, hesitant tone. "You have to take it out. It's the only way."

Jimmy is living in his wildest fantasy right now. Not only is his favourite girl chained and helpless in a sexy spandex outfit, waiting for his rescue, but he is about to see her most private area in the flesh, and he even gets to finger it! "Whoa...wait a minute there Supergirl...are you sure about this? I mean, I don't want to offend you or insult your modesty, but...you sure you're going to let me stick my finger in there?"

Once again, exhausted and running out of time, Supergirl was straightforward in her consent. "Just do whatever it takes to get it out. You have my permission. It's your goddamn lucky day!"

Jimmy was really excited, but tries to keep his composure. He knelt down, and put his thumbs at both corners of her panties. "Alright...I'm going to take off your panties." he said, as he peeled her underwear down to her feet, and removed it from under, tossing it to the side. Supergirl uttered "Wait!" softly, extremely embarassed at having to reveal her pussy to another man again. But upon being reminded of her vulnerability by her chained hands, and realizing that any of her disapproval would hinder Olsen's extracting of the kryptonite and take up whatever time they have left, she quietly maintained her compliance. Jimmy's was thus exposed to the wet, dripping pussy of an 18-year-old girl, with a little of her blond pubic hair. The stench coming from her vagina was at it's strongest. The hot-blooded male, astonished at this wonderful sight, then became distracted and started giggling.

Supergirl, not bemused and being extremely embarassed, shouted "What?"

"You haven't been shaving properly, have you, Supergirl?" replied Olsen.

This was a great deal of humiliation for the Girl of Steel. Not only were the most precious and secretive part of her body being exposed, but her pubic hair was being commented on. "That's none of your business!" she said.

"Seriously; how often do you shave?It's pretty clean, but you could have done a better job. Also, look at how much juice you're leaking; you must be really horny right now."

Supergirl used whatever strength she had in her legs and kicked Jimmy, but it barely bruised him"You'd better hurry or you'll be sorry when I get free." she said.

Jimmy, fearing the heroine's wrath when she really does get free, then stopped joking and got serious. "Ok. I'm going to stick my fingers inside you now. You ready?"

A red-faced Supergirl replied "Go on."
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent work you made me laugh. :-D :-D
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

WITH THE TIPS OF HIS middle and fourth fingers, Jimmy Olsen lightly rubbed the surface of the vagina of Supergirl, living out his fantasy. The Maid of Might could feel the warmness of his hand, and turned her head away, with her eyes tightly shut. This is the first time anyone other than herself has made contact with her most precious area, but she has nowhere to hide her shame. And the worst is yet to come. She then felt the rubbing stop, and then suddenly, the sensation of a rough but wet object brushed her pussy, and she opened her eyes to see Jimmy Olsen was licking her.

"St...stop!What are you doing?I told you to use your fingers!"

Jimmy stopped his licking to reply. "You may be dripping wet, but you're not lubricated enough. I need you to start making more love juice, otherwise I might really hurt you".

"You sic..." Supergirl stopped midway in her sentence, mindful of Jimmy's warning not to insult him. "...where on earth did you lear...uhhh...uhhh". She could not complete her words, as the sensations of her already moist pussy made it even more wet, and her mind was going places.

"That's more like it." exclaimed Jimmy, and he finished off by spitting at her cunt, and proceeded to slowly insert his index and middle finger into it. Supergirl could feel the fingers swim around deep inside her vagina, further than any toy had ever gone, and started to moan quietly, making a series of "mmph" and "uhh" sounds.

"A little...uhhh...more to the left..."said Supergirl, hoping her directions can quickly aid Jimmy and end this embarrassing situation. "Alright...you enjoying this, by the way?" Once again with her chastity insulted, Supergirl was furious, but tried hard to contain her anger. "Shut up and...mmph...do your job."

After digging around for awhile, Jimmy finally made contact with the sphere. "That's it!" shouted Supergirl. "Now slowly roll it out of there...that thing has been killing me!"

Jimmy attempts to follow the orders of the superheroine, but the pearl was in too deep. He could only touch it at the bottom, and is unable to push it out from the side. "Goddamn it, this thing won't come out!" he said, as his fingers moved even more vigorously. "Ahhhhhh...gentle!" Supergirl exclaimed, as her pussy started to be abused. A frustrated Olsen then rammed his fingers deep inside her, letting out a shriek from the heroine, hoping to go deeper than the sphere and dig it out; but that was not the case. Supergirl could feel something move deeper inside her, and looked down to see Jimmy's apologetic face.

"ARRGH...YOU NITWIT! YOU JUST PUSHED IT IN FURTHER!"

"Hey, it's not my fault alright!" Jimmy retorted. "The damn thing is too deep, and you were moving your hips too much!"

"How do you expect me to stay still when you're fingering my..."Supergirl stopped short of her words again. The situation was too embarassing to mention.

I can't take it out" said Jimmy. "It seems there's only one way to remove it."

"What?" asked Supergirl.

Jimmy said in a softer tone "Umm...you're going to have to cum."

An incensed Supergirl shouted "WHAT DO YOU MEAN CUM!?" Jimmy, startled by her outburst, explains "An orgasm...you know what an orgasm is?"

"I KNOW WHAT CUM FREAKIN' MEANS!" she said. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Jimmy continues "The krytonite is too deep inside you; I can't possibly reach it. If you have an orgasm you might be able to squirt it out."

Supergirl was taken aback at what she just heard. But as the thought went through her mind, she realizes that there is indeed no other alternative. And fearing that Luthor and his henchmen were going to appear any minute, she knows she must try everything if she is to escape in time. And since her genitals have already been exposed and somewhat played with, a little more humiliation wouldn't be too hard to take.

"F...fine." said Supergirl shyly. "How on earth are we going to go about it?"

"To do that, I can't just poke my finger around mindlessly. I have to really go for your G-spot. Are you sure you're ok with it?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes. Just get on with it." she replied.

Jimmy sucked on his fingers to make them wet again. He then slowly inserted them back into Supergirl's vagina, but this time, he wasn't looking for anything...this time, he was going to make her cum. Supergirl felt the sensations in her pussy; the cold, greasy fingers, in contrast to the heat her sweaty body was experiencing. Suddenly though, she felt the fingers hook, and let out a moan. "See. That's your G-spot." said Jimmy.

"Uhhhh...just hurry." Supergirl said. She was too embarassed to reply further; her mind was anyway preoccupied with the sharp pleasures her genitals were having. As her moans got louder, Jimmy sped up his thrusting, and used his head to support her skirt, his left hand is now busy rubbing her clit. This gave a new wave of sensation Supergirl have never before felt in her life. She started to move her hips even more and moaned louder thane ever before, and could feel a huge wave of juicies inside her pussy preparing to discharge. "Hurry please." she thought to herself. "I've got to cum now...this is too embarassing."

The fingering went on for a full minute, and while Supergirl was moaning and gasping, she was still one bit short of entering euphoria. "What's the matter?" asked Jimmy. "You should be able to cum now!" Supergirl knows the final piece to the puzzle, but was too embarassed to say it out loud. She whispered" Sus my ni..."

Jimmy, busy with his hands and getting tired, screamed out "WHAT?"

The losing-her-mind heroine then responded "SUCK ON MY NIPPLES!"

"You dirty little slut." Jimmy said, grinning, and he proceeded to oblige the young woman.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Great continuation. And wow was it getting intense.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:Holy crap.....you have to write more...this cute little 18year old blonde teenager is incredible....i love her! And love what you are doing to her
Wow such praise from a Batgirl fan means an extra much...guess I'll finish this :wink:
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

AS SUPERGIRL CONTINUED having her pussy fingered and nipples sucked on, she was finally arriving at her breaking point. She could feel all her cunt juices coming together, almost like a volcano ready to erupt.

"FASTER! FASTER! I'M GONNA CUMMM!" screamed the Maid of Might.Her mind was completely at a blank; only feeling the sexual pleasures pushing her towards climax. Jimmy accelerated his fingering and even began to bite her nipples. Finally, something happened...

"UUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!I'M CUMMMMING!!!"

Jimmy yanked his finger out from her vagina, as a huge gush of love juice burst out from it. Her pussy was like a water sprinkler, as her cum splattered on her thighs, on the floor, even on Jimmy. Then, amidst the moans and yelling, they could hear a the sound of something being dropped. "Tat-tat-tat-tat-tattttttt" The kryptonite was FINALLY OUT.

"Uhhh...uhhh..." Supergirl could only make these sounds and not say a word, still panting from the climax she just had. It was more intense than any of the masturbation sessions she's had thus far.

"Damn it Supergirl...you came all over! Even my jeans got wet!" said Jimmy, smiling. What a heavenly sight it was to see the cousin of the Man of Steel cum like a fountain. Jimmy picked up the green sphere from the ground, and out of curiosity, smelt it. "Your pussy smells horrible, man!" he exclaimed.

Supergirl, still weakened and tired from all that fingering, took awhile before she could speak. "Get that damn thing away from me...as far as possible. It's still weakening me...I can't get free with it so close."

Jimmy stared at the kryptonite, pondered for a while, then dropped it onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" asked Supergirl. "I told you to get it further away; this doesn't make a difference! I'm still powerless being so close to it!"

"Well, that would be just wonderful" he replied with a wide grin. Slowly, he proceeded to take off his belt and unzipped his pants.

Supergirl was in shock; Jimmy is ACTUALLY GOING TO FUCK HER NOW. "No...stop! Jimmy! THIS IS RAPE!"

Jimmy then took out his rock hard cock. He held up her thighs with her hands, spread them wide open, then inserted his dick halfway into her tight and wet pussy, as Supergirl moaned.

"I know you're a virgin, Supergirl...I felt it while fingering you. Let me do you a favour this time...or would you rather have your virginity taken by some monster when you encounter another perilous situation?You always get into those."

"Stop it!" pleaded the Girl of Steel. Ignoring her pleas, Jimmy then rammed his huge cock all the way in, accompanied by a loud moan from the young lady.

"UHHHHH!!!"

Supergirl is now having mixed feelings. She was feeling pleasure, pain, humiliation, and the full length of a man's penis inside her all at once. None of her many toys had ever gone this deep, and she could feel her hymen being ruptured.

Once inside, Jimmy paused for a while, enjoying the surreal feeling of having a superheroine's pussy wrapped around his cock.

"Look at you, Supergirl. Always so high and mighty...yet you're now nothing but a dirty whore being fucked!"

What a humiliating position to be in. Supergirl's ego was bruised even further by the fact that what he said was true; she's no longer the admirable idol figure so many people look up upon, but now merely a dirty slut being fucked.

Supergirl, with her face reddened in shame and excitement, turned her head away and retorted. "YOU ASSHOLE! I'll never forgive you for this!"

Jimmy, knowing she's completely helpless, daringly warned her. "Don't forget you're entirely at my mercy now. I can fuck you for hours and stick that kryptonite back in you, then let Luthor and his men gangbang you. Would you like that?"

"NO!" screamed Supergirl, terrified of being gang raped by villains. "Please...just do whatever you want. Hurry up and finish."

Without further ado, Jimmy began thrusting his cock back and forth inside her tight cunt. Her moans got even louder as the thrusting got faster. She could feel the large stick rubbing against the inner walls of her vagina entirely. She could tell her "second cumming" will arrive soon.

"I"M GONNA CUM INSIDE YOU! LET'S CUM TOGETHER!" screamed Jimmy. Supergirl, helpless and powerless to control her orgasm, gave up even the slightest bit of resistance and completely submitted to him, both physically and mentally. She's resigned to being his plaything in this moment.

"ARRRGH!" Jimmy ejacuated a load inside the beloved superheroine, who responded by cumming all over again, with only the cock preventing the juices from flowing out. She could feel the warm, sticky semen deep inside her. Jimmy then pulled out his cock furiously, and all the liquids gushed out. "You happy now?" said a tired and pissed Supergirl. Jimmy replied "Not quite. Who knows when I'd get to fuck a superheroine again? Let's go one more time...and this time, I'm fucking your ass!" Angry she may be, but the Maiden of Might is reminded of her helpless state, and once again blanked out her mind to get fucked by anyway he wants.

Jimmy turned her around, and penetrated her anus this time. He thrusted as hard as he could while keeping his hands busy by also fingering her vagina. For the next fifteen minutes, "AARRGH"s and "OOOHHH"s were all that was heard from the two people fornicating. He cummed inside her ass, then fucked her pussy and came three more times. By the time he was finally done, Supergirl had been reduced into a sweaty, tired rape victim, with both their cum still dripping from her pussy and butthole. Who would have thought her first sex experience would turn out to be so brutal?

"This is literally the best fucking day of my life!" an overjoyed Jimmy exclaimed. "Now get that thing away from me!" screamed Supergirl.

"No need for that." said Jimmy, as he took out two pins from his pocket. "You...know how to pick locks!?SO YOU WERE JUST TOYING WITH ME!" the helpless heroine screamed with whatever strength she had left. Jimmy released the chains first, and Supergirl dropped to the floor, so exhausted and weakened she couldn't even stand.

"Now now...mind your manners, you're after all talking to your benefactor, and the man who popped your cherry." he looked down at Supergirl saying. He then kept the kryptonite inside his pocket. "This will keep me safe while we leave this place...hmm?Now let's dress you up, shall we?" He helped the weak girl put on her panties, and carried her in his arms, as they left the dungeon and entered the jeep Jimmy came in.

Supergirl, reeking of cum and feeling weak, gave Jimmy a cold hard stare as they set off. "I will tear you in half if anyone hears about this." she warned.

The photojournalist replied with a wink.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent finish! :D
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

tmon wrote:Excellent finish! :D
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

wow what a story
terrific stuff
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks so much man this is my first attempt at writing so I'm truly flattered;-)
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

How about doing a Wonder Woman story next!! Please!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

tmon wrote:How about doing a Wonder Woman story next!! Please!
I would love to once I have the time man. WW's fierce, resilient personality would make sexual humiliation so much fun :wink:
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

:D :D :D Sweet!