At Your Mercy

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I enter the weight room confidently in my red and blue boostier uniform. The bottoms are cut high on my slim hips, leaving my firm thighs bare. I take a quick glance around. My golden belt, bracelets and tiara glimmer even though only a few of the lights are on. The bulky weight equipment arranged around the room cast more than a few dubious shadows. Laying in the center of the room is a beautiful young woman, her arms bound behind her back and her ankles lashed together. She isn't struggling, I wonder briefly if she's unconscious or just exhausted, or worse. I rush to her side knowing the priority is to get her free and to safety. I roll her towards me and am momentarily surprised by the voluptuous breasts attached to her compact frame. They're heaving with her every panicked breath and there's tape over her mouth, she looks up at me with a mixture of alarm and pleading.

"Don't worry," I comfort her. "It's over now, I'm here to get you to safety."

Just as I go to undo her bonds I feel a sharp prick in one side of my ass. A numbing sensation quickly begins to spread through my body and I jerk upright, whirling around. You are standing there holding a sirynge and wearing a smile on your face. Already my head is spinning. You take a step forward as I stumble away. The drugs work quickly and I collapse unconscious at your feet.

You're squatting in front of me when I come to. I'm aghast to discover you holding my belt tauntingly. I reach for it groggily but my arms wont move. I struggle for a moment before full understanding that you've cuffed me to one of the weight benches. I look at you with a seething glare. You return my look with supreme confidence knowing that while you hold my belt, I am completely powerless!

"Feeling a little weaker than usual?" you gloat. "Is it because I took your belt? ...heh heh, it's always the belt."

"You won't get away with this," I gasp pulling against the cuffs.

"Oh yes I will," you sneer. "And a lot more before we're through! In fact..."

You come forward and reach for my chest. I squirm just out of your grip, but you grab my breasts forcibly, holding me still. You cup the firm round orbs looking me in the eye the whole time. Shame wells up inside me as I'm unable to stop you from pawing my chest. Then you curl you fingers over the top of my strapless boostier.

"What are you doing?" I gasp.

You don't say anything and yank downward, exposing my pert breasts! Humiliation washes over me as I am helpless to stop you. I squirm, causing my tits to jiggle and bounce. You grab them roughly and begin to squeeze, relishing the humiliated moan it draws from my red lips. How could I allow this to happen? I twist and writhe futily but am unable to escape your powerful grip. I was supposed to be rescuing this girl but instead it seems I'm just another victim. After a moments play you step back and I can't bring myself you look at you.

"When I get free," I start to say but you just laugh, knowing I'm completely at your mercy.

"You aren't going anywhere," you snarl. "Either of you... First I'm gonna make you watch, then it'll be your turn."

"What are you talking about?" I gasp as you turn to the bound girl on the floor. "Stay away from her you bastard!"

Grinning you pull her to a seated position in front of me. She squirms a little but you have abviously already broken her. She looks at me pleadingly, making soft whimpers through her gag. You begin to slowly undo the buttons of her blouse, taking your time so we both know there's nothing we can do. You peel her shirt open, revealing her voluptuous breasts in white lace bra. She doesn't even resist as you yank her blouse and bra down on her shoulders exposing the plump, round breasts. The humiliated girl groans as her DD's bounce free.

"You bastard!" I shout. "Take your hands off her!"

You look at me with a grin, knowing there's nothing I can do to stop you. "Why don't you come stop me?"

"When I get out of these bonds..." I snarl, lunging forward.

The metal of the cuffs clink and clatter on the weight equipment as I struggle to get free. My perky B-cups quiver and jiggle and I notice you leering at them. Realizing my struggles are only putting on a show for you, I slump against the machine flushed with humiliation. You relish the defeat that flashes in my green eyes.

"You were saying, whore?" You taunt. "When you get free...?"

"How dare you!" I gasp. "I'm going to make you pay if I get free of these!"

"Now its if?" you laugh. "You're not much of a heroine, whore!"

As you begin to grope and fondle the captive girl I know you are right. I came to rescue her but here I am captured and forced to watch as you molest her.

"You have to fight back," I tell the girl. "Resist him at all costs! Don't worry I'll get you out of here!"

She looks at me hopefully and squirms a little harder. You only continue molesting her, kneading and twisting her plump breasts. She whimpers as her nipples harden in your gasp and you give them a mericless twist!

"She's going to get you out of here?" you say to the girl. "Look at her, cuffed and with her slutty tits hanging out...she's just as helpless as you are!"

When she looks at me she realizes its true. She turns her eyes to you in total submission and you drink it in. You lay her back and take out a small knife, cutting her ankles free.

"Kick him!" I cry to her. "Fight back! Nows your chance!"

The girls looks at me sadly and does not even attempt to resist as you pull her skin tight jeans off. Underneath she doesn't have any panties on and a grin spreads over your face. She's breathing hard, fearful as you spread her legs, her voluptuous breasts heaving! She can't help but try to push herself away from you. You enjoy pulling her back, relishing her helpless moans as she slids toward you. You begin to undo your pants.

"Don't do this you bastard," I snarl pulling on my bonds and causing my tits to jiggle again.

"Say whatever you want, whore," you tell me. "Each word only reminds me how helpless you are!"

I know it's true. I came here a superheroine but now I'm just another victim. You captured me easily and left me bound and exposed while you went about the very thing I came to stop. I haven't just failed but I've been completely defeated. I watch you rape the girl I came to rescue knowing I'll be next. As she squirms and whines I dreadfully realize I'll be just as helpless when its my turn!

You make a slight adjustment so you can see me as you fuck her. The look in your eyes promises me the same treatment and I can no longer meet that gaze. I look away. You pound your victim all the harder, knowing that even if I look away I'll still hear her. Seeing me helpless and humiliated only adds to your fervor and when you make the hapless girl beneath you orgasm, you can't help but to as well!

You leave the girl writhing on the floor after you finish. You sit back breathing hard and look at me.

"You're turn," you say grinning.

"Stay away from me," I whimper fearfully.

"Have it your way," you say.

I don't understand at first. You take your knife and the other girls hands free. She looks up at you in complete submission.

"Crawl over there and removed her uniform," you order.

She nods and begins to crawl towards me.

"Don't do this," I plead, squirming.

She gives me a slightly apologetic look then reaches out and yanks on my costume. I try to resist, she's not much stronger than me but bound as I am its no struggle to strip me completely. The costume slides down my long, shapely legs exposing my tight, shaved pussy. A soft moan escapes my lips, ashamed at being so exposed to the likes of you... and at the hands of the very girl I came to rescue!

"Now," you say grinning. "Get her ready for me!"

"You bast-ohm..." my defiance becomes a moan as the girl grabs my soft little pussy. "Stop... uhh... Don't do this..." I beg her.

She seems to be bolstered by my helplessness, not unlike yourslef. She begins to rub me more firmly, her fingers wiggling into the soft spot between my legs. I squirm and writhe, kicking my legs weakly and I let out a shuddery moan as I get wet. Feeling my body (if not my will) begin to submit to her excites her even more. Shame washes over me as the betrayal of my body begins and unwanted arousal sweeps over me. No woman has ever touched me this way. You watch, relishing in this superheroine becoming a victim to the girl I came to save. The girl grabs my thick brown hair and yanks back, I cry out. You own arousal heightens watching her handle me so roughly. She increases her fervor further and I can't help but gasp and moan as she works me over.

"See, the slut likes it," you say, standing.

The girl looks at you with something like excitment on her face. You realize this one is yours, easily, but there's still work to be done. You come over and shove her out of the way. Kneeling next to me you grab my hair the same way with one hand and fondle my firm B-cup with the other.

"Take your hands off me," I whimper pathetically.

"Shut up slut!" you snarl. Turning to the other girl you say; "I'll show you how it's done."

Your hand slides down and grabs my prim little pussy. Its soaking wet and you grin as your fingers sink into the soft flesh. I writhe in your grip, trying to pull away but helplessly bound. You manipulate me easily. Working me over with your strong hands I'm soon squealing in shameful delight at your touch. My slender body trembles and shakes as I fight it but you have no trouble turning my body against me, reducing me to a panting submissive slut.

"That's right, whore," you whisper into my ear. "Cum for me!"

"Oooohhhhhh gawd," I moan. "I mustn't...oh oh oh..."

You grin enjoying the last bit of defiance if only so you can take it away. Your fingers find a sweet spot and cry out loudly. Knowing you have me completely you hook you fingers and make me cum with simple flick of your wrist. Its the perfect humiliation. You flick your wrist and I cum again. You marvel at the supreme comand you have over my body. I look into your eyes, panting, my expression one of complete submission and shame. You force me to orgasm again, my body shudders voilently and my cry becomes hoarse. You relish every moment and knowing how to control me now you make cum again and again until finally I'm on the verge of unconsciousness.

You step back as I slump weakly against the weight machine. The other girl crawls to your leg, looking up at you with big doe eyes. You caress her cheek, enjoying the way she looks at you. The last thing I hear before passing out from exertion is your voice addressing the girl I was meant to rescue.

"You, I'm going to keep," you tell her. "This one I'm going to sell, she'll bring one hell of a big price."

Then I slip into unconscious.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice start is the heroine Wonder Woman?
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

tmon, I believe Lady Jane in the picture is the heroine in question.

Brilliant POV story!I just love how you kept your pride and feisty attitude while subtly acknowledging that you're cuffed and helpless. Fighting to retain honour when your breasts are hanging out completely. More of those dialogue please...this is terrific...
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks guys! I am so glad you enjoyed the story. It was my first done in that style.

tmon- a heroine never reveals her secret identity so I'll leave it to you to figure out :wink:

Zen- thanks so much, I love getting more detailed reviews like that. Knowing what was good or bad makes me a better writer. I'll definitely be experimenting more with this style!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

You are more than welcome LJ...I love how you move to the sex and humiliation quickly, with bondage aplenty. My favourite stories are those that show what the heroines are thinking to themselves, and there's no better way to play to that strength than POV;)