The Black Phoenix (staring Ashley Rose) Preview

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

I originally wanted to do a WW vid with Ashley but I really didn't like what costumes were available to me. So I am starting a new character with Ashley called the Black Phoenix which is basically a cross between Black Canary and the Dark Phoenix. The costume we got may as well be painted on and she looks fucking hot!

This is an origin story of how the Black Phoenix comes to be. If anyone remembers a cool anime called Steel Angel Kurumi this has a few of those elements. So the Black Phoenix has the ability to absorb pain, a sonic scream she has been keeping a secret, and the dark powers of the Black Phoenix that have yet to surface...

Here is a pretty tame preview:

[youtube][/youtube]

The basic story is a super spy-girl named Natasha is sent to extract Professor Strangor on charges of human cloning and experimentation. What she doesn't know is that her agency has betrayed her and sent Natasha into a trap in hopes that Strangor can learn the secrets of her sonic scream.

I am also excited to announce that I got Steve Noir, a fellow producer, to play the part of Professor Strangor. Besides making really cool movies he is also a very good actor and he gave life to Strangor.

Here are a few screen caps that are to hot for youtube.

Enjoy

Not sure when it will be ready but keep checking back
Last edited by Rye 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

O.O ... #hot!!!

I can understand the problem finding a good WW costume - there are few good quality mass produced ones these days. I have found a pretty good version of the new trousered costume - but can't find mass produced ones of the original :/

Looking forward to this ... after the origin are we going to see ashley in a skin tight pheonix style costume? That would be awesome!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Good to hear you are taking your time wit finding a good WW outfit but DAMN this looks HOT!

Ashley just looks amazing!

Cheers
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Damn. I was REALLY looking forward to seeing Ashley in nylons like you said you were gunna try to do for this vid. Looks like I'm left waiting again lol

While this looks good and all, legs are a big thing for me, and having a heroine with her legs either not exposed or not in nylon doesent really do much for me.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

The catsuit is awesome! I'd love to see more videos of girls in catsuits!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This looks fantastic!

Mamooche, as for no bare legs or nylons, sadly, I have to agree with Rye. Unless ordering a custom outfit that will cost an arm and a leg and take a long time to make, finding a good WW outfit is nearly impossible.The storebought ones don't cut it. They used to be used all the time, but the genre's expectations and production values are getting higher, so I understand not wanting to use a storebought suit.
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

ranger87 wrote:This looks fantastic!

Mamooche, as for no bare legs or nylons, sadly, I have to agree with Rye. Unless ordering a custom outfit that will cost an arm and a leg and take a long time to make, finding a good WW outfit is nearly impossible.The storebought ones don't cut it. They used to be used all the time, but the genre's expectations and production values are getting higher, so I understand not wanting to use a storebought suit.
I dont see what your response has to do with nylons though lol I mean, Im just saying why not throw us nylon guys a bone for one vid? All the other are bare legged; it couldnt hurt for one vid.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Multiple adversaries, a total turn on!

Ashley looks amazing, however I must agree with Mamooche, seeing Ashley as WW or in a more revealing WW type outfit with nylons would have made things go from hot to Super Hot.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mamooche wrote:
ranger87 wrote:This looks fantastic!

I dont see what your response has to do with nylons though lol I mean, Im just saying why not throw us nylon guys a bone for one vid? All the other are bare legged; it couldnt hurt for one vid.
My point is that with the other costumes at Rye's disposal, nylons don't seem right. It doesn't fit for Supergirl or Powergirl. They would work fine with a Wonder Woman costume, which was his original intent, but he couldn't find a costume to his satisfaction on shorter notice.

Nylons REALLY wouldn't have any point with this costume. There is absolutely no point in using nylons if the costume doesn't compliment them.

No offense, but don't a bunch of other sites, including those run by mightyhpynotic, cater to the nylon fetish?
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Actually, there is a point and they could have been used with this costume effectively, if Ashley had eventually found herself stripped of said costume.

Also, Mightyhpynotic caters mostly to the tights fetish.

That said, Ashley looks incredibly inviting and this does appear to be a very stimulating encounter.

BTW, Ashley dressed as Wonder Woman with hose, perfect.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Judging from the pics the suit gets torn so there should be very little left on her by the end. That is a great suit btw, I mean look at that ass!

Ashley is smoking but will she still be blonde when playing WW?I'm not too sure about WW being a blonde.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

A beautiful blonde such as Ashley would be "amazingly arousing" as Wonder Woman. That's what's imperative.
TimeWaster
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Personally I love the shiny catsuit so this looks great. Whatever Rye does he cannot possibly please everyone unless he has 5 superheroines all in different costumes in every video, which would be fairly expensive. So hopefully he will change the costumes regularly just to keep everyone happy...
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys,

I do plan on a WW with Ashley as soon as I get a good costume for her to wear. To answer the nylons debate, yes she will be wearing them. I haven't put a model besides carly in nylons in a really really long time and I don't think one movie is going to kill those that don't care for them. WW is a good character for nylons and I think Ashley could rock that look pretty well. Of course in my production should would be called Wonderous-Girl which may work better for a blondie... I am only making about 1 punished heroines movie a month right now so Sept-ish may be in order.

I'm glad people are liking the preview! It was really a last second change to go this direction but I am excited as hell to get it done.

The Black Phoenix has everything you would expect in a Punished Heroines video... However I really wanted to establish a tough tough heroine so she gets to rough up the villains quite a bit. Now don't worry though... She definitely gets hers :twisted: Natasha slowly loses the fight against Strangor and his henchmen but keeps fighting to the bitter end. After her complete domination and sexual humiliation she finds herself alone with Strangor and to weak to fight back as he was able to absorb the energy from her sonic scream. As Strangor begins to conquer Natasha one last time he comes face to face with the Black Phoenix.

I am still deciding on what the Black Phoenix costume will look like in part 2 but I have an idea...
merubin75
Neophyte
Neophyte

Are you planning in including any hypno?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Awesome news Rye! I can't wait.

Ever since I first saw these preview pics I can't stop thinking about how cool an Iron Man style character would be.

Someone like Ashley has the build i just love and I can see her in this catsuit with a few tweaks being a femal eIron Man in many battle suntil finally her suit is compromised and she falls...
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

A female Iron Man character would be cool...maybe take the same kind of armor elements used in his newer villain, Ro'Gosh, and recolor them to be red and gold, apply them to a female, and BAM, female Iron Man. Instead of a helmet, use spiffy glasses or something. But still. It COULD be good!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Not rushing you, just curious. Is there a rough ETA on this? It looks fantastic!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Is Ashley Rose still active?