A little "creepy".....

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I just noticed, from one of the fetish models that posts on here, that she has one categorized as a Roleplay which involves incest....Not like full blown they're playing up a bf/gf relationship. But rather one where she's playing a school girl who comes home from school to discover her little brother masterbating at the kitchen table.

As the story is described, one thing leads to another through bribes of not telling Mom and Dad from her......then her brother paying her to see her pussy.....and ultimately, her again bribing her brother of $50 to allow him to "finish", by cumming on her pussy.

Now, I don't want to name the model...and even those of you who may know who it is....PLEASE do not name her. My posting is NOT to bash or belittle her, or the content she's selling. I'm just wanting to open a discussion as to how others feel about this type of content.

To me, it just was one of those things that as I was reading the description of the film, I found myself chuckling, and saying "Ohhh myyyy Goddd....people REALLY pay to view that?" And not that I was thinking any of that in a bad way. It was just one of those things....you know?

Now my question for discussion is, "Is this something you'd pay to see?" Personally? I don't care if you do or not. After all....it is a ROLEPLAY! My point with that is that I'm not, nor should anyone else, judge anyone if they do care to watch it. But to me, I just got a bit of a "creepy" feeling over it. :lol:
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Funny how I came across this "vid that shall not be named" just a few minutes ago. Right off the bat, I think incest is gross...but yes I would pay to see that haha. First off the model is hot, secondly you can just imagine her being a step sister or something.

I think POV is a genre with tremendous untapped potential that will hopefully be tapped into more often in the future. For example, I've yet to see a full vid using the perspective of a supervillain, tying up a heroine and raping her and stuff. I know it's tough and some have used the "villain's angle" in several shots, but to have a full vid using POV would be awesome.