Zara of Armestia in "DIRE STRAITS"

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

[Exactly one year ago I posted my first story, written for Zara of Armestia. A month or two later I wrote a mind control story, but I didn't post it for two reasons. One, Hunter42 had just started a mind control Zara story, and I wanted to wait for him to finish. Two, Zara herself expressed interest in rewriting the story, adding her own ideas. So I concentrated on other characters, like the Fuchsia Fox. Now, some nine months later, neither of the above reasons seems particularly urgent anymore. So, to celebrate my anniversary, I give you "Dire Straits".]

Zara of Armestia in: "DIRE STRAITS"

Chapter 1 -- One sunny afternoon at Southside Park, Gotham City...

The attractive young woman was smiling brightly at the camera as the gentle breeze blew through her long red hair and ruffled her silk blouse. "The city council assures residents of Gotham City that these budget cuts will not result in any loss of services. They point to the crime rate, which is in decline for the fifth consecutive year. This is Karen Ross, channel 6 news."

As the cameraman packed and left, Karen stood for a moment looking at the dozens of people enjoying themselves in the park, safe and tranquil. It gave her such a warm feeling to know that in some small way she was partly responsible for the fact she had just reported. She decided right then that tonight she would go on patrol. It would be nice to once again be clad in the slinky, body-hugging costume of her true identity, the super-powerful heroine Zara of Armestia...

Suddenly a pair of strong male hands grabbed Karen from behind. A big man wearing a trench coat and a hat hustled her off the sidewalk, one hand clamped hard over her mouth. Caught off balance in her high heels, there was nothing the slim girl could do to fight back. Safely out of view behind a screen of bushes, the hand on her mouth moved to her left breast, squeezing hard. Karen wasn't used to being touched by a man in this rough manner, and the feeling was both thrilling and a bit frightening. She had caught her breath to scream for help when her attacker unexpectedly spoke. "You're wearing a bra this time," he said amiably. "How disappointing."

Karen felt the rush of fear replaced by the even warmer glow of sexual attraction. "Centurion?" she blurted.

"Hello, sweet vixen," he said, raising the hat so she could see his face.

Karen felt herself blushing at the memory of their last encounter, the way he had captured Zara and gotten her out of her costume, and in that way discovered her secret identity. But surely he couldn't be planning to abduct her in broad daylight, in the middle of the park? "Um... hi," she replied, trying not to tremble from the emotions his body was stirring in her. "Small world, isn't it?"

"I came to warn you," the supervillain said, holding her pinned against an oak tree. "Dire Wolf was released from jail a few days ago. The word on the street is that he's already plotting his revenge on Zara."

"Are you looking after me now?" she said coyly, raising one flawless eyebrow.

The Centurion gave her a roguish grin. "Let's just say I have a proprietary interest in Zara's sweet little tail, and I don't want to see anything happen to it before I get my chance."

The pleasure of those words alone made her heart beat faster. "I can take care of myself. I don't need your protection."

"I couldn't give it anyway. Please understand, sweet vixen, if word got out that I was helping a superheroine in any way whatsoever, my life wouldn't be worth a bronze penny."

Suddenly another male voice broke in on their conversation. "Is this man bothering you, lady?" asked the policeman, standing a few feet away on the sidewalk.

Karen hesitated. The Centurion was still a wanted man. All she had to do was say the word. Looking at the uneasiness that showed in his eyes, she felt good to be the one in control of the situation, for once. She allowed him to squirm for a few seconds, and then "No, officer," she said. "We're just talking. Thank you for your concern."

Abruptly, the Centurion kissed her, drawing her slender body against his broad chest so that one stockinged leg left the ground. Karen closed her eyes, savoring the warmth of his body, the feel of his tongue in between her lips (and much lower down, the rigid pressure of his manhood, hard against her thigh). And when she opened her eyes again, he was gone.

Late that same night...

A black van was cruising the dark streets of Gotham City, the mural on its side depicting a wolf howling at the full moon. Inside, the supervillain known as the Dire Wolf sat in a swivel chair -- his combat armor discarded for now, he was dressed in black jeans and a tank top. "Nothing?" he growled, impatiently scratching at the stubble on his face. "She's got to be somewhere! Those cocky superbabes usually fly patrol every night!"

A slim, attractive woman was standing with her back to him, her legs braced, leaning away from him a little as she watched a bank of monitors along one wall of the van. She called herself Sinn. Her skin was pale and her exquisite head was completely bald. She was wearing a short, black minidress and knee high boots. "Patience," she said simply, not turning around.

"Don't talk to me about patience," Dire Wolf said. "Zara played me for a sucker. I don't mind spending time in jail, but being sent there by a GIRL is what chaps my ass..." Leaning back in his chair, he glanced over at the woman again. Sinn was still facing the monitor banks, leaning forward with her tail thrust behind her. Dire Wolf tilted his head, trying to look up the flaring skirt of her minidress, but just then one of the monitors beeped.

"That's her! That's Zara! Give me the coordinates!" Dire Wolf turned back to the steering wheel with a big grin on his face. "Little Zara is not going to know what hit her!"

Chapter 2 --

The burglar scaled quickly down the side of the apartment building, dropped onto the fire escape, and within seconds was on the street. His partner watching the rear entrance joined him, and together they leaped into their getaway car and drove off. "Dude, what did you get?"

"Diamonds at least," said the burglar. "And I think emeralds, and... hey! Look out!"

Some kind of force slammed into the front of the car, stopping it. A gorgeous young woman was blocking their way, her slim, traffic-stopping legs planted firmly in the middle of the street, her hands on her luscious hips. She was most definitely female, because they could clearly see the wonderfully rounded shapes of her firm young breasts, beautifully delineated by her clinging silver spandex unitard. Her face was partly hidden by a black mask. Her red cape and long red hair wafted gently behind her in the evening breeze. "You boys going somewhere in a hurry?" she said, slightly tilting her aristocratic head.

"It's ZARA!" said the burglar, his eyes popping out.

"Dude!" said the driver, rolling his tongue back in.

After a brief period of shock, they made a break for it, abandoning the car and running back down the street. Together they turned through a narrow lane and into an even narrower alley, full of trash cans and refuse. Resting their backs against the brick wall to catch their breath, they waited.

Thirty seconds later, they could hear the patient, unhurried click-clock of a woman's high heels on the pavement. "Come on out, boys," said a smug feminine voice. "You can't escape me."

The stunning superheroine was waiting, tapping one pretty foot, as the crooks came out from hiding. "I'm glad you boys have some sense. Now, we're all going to the Rutling Street police station, and you guys are going to turn yourselves in..."

Suddenly a low humming noise seemed to fill the world, at least Zara's world. As it grew in intensity, it felt as if it were draining her willpower. The superheroine struggled to resist, but she was standing in quicksand. The harder she fought, the more she sank under its influence. Before long, Zara's hyper-intelligent mind was blanketted with cold, numbing fog. The sassy superheroine momentarily had no idea where she was or what she was doing, but she did know that her scrumptious body was now acting entirely on its own, without her volition.

The criminals gaped at Zara, who was standing frozen stiff, staring straight ahead with her arms down by her sides. The burglar, bolder than his friend, walked around behind her, lifting her cape and staring at her long legs and her round, shapely rear end. When she still didn't react, he very daringly reached over and patted her on the tail.

Zara just stood there, letting him do as he pleased. He passed his hand in front of her eyes. She blinked once. "Yes, master?" she said. "What can I do to please you?"

"Are you kidding me?" said the burglar, grinning.

"Please command me, master," said Zara, her eyes unfocused. "All I want is to service your every wish, your every desire."

The two thugs felt their penises get stiff and hard at the very idea. "Dude!" the driver said. "Tell you what, superbabe, you stand just like you are and don't move, okay?"

The sexy superheroine bowed her head submissively. "I obey, my master. All I want is to service your every wish," she repeated.

"Oh, and spread your legs just a little bit more," he amended. Zara meekly complied, and a second later her smooth, spandex-clad body was flat against the brick wall of the dirty alley, being fondled by the two petty criminals. The burglar was on her soft, succulent breasts, groping and caressing them through the thin fabric of her unitard, while the driver reached in between her legs, feeling up her muff while he rubbed his male member against her silken thigh.

Zara stood docile and obedient through it all, her brain paralyzed and helpless to regain control of herself. Aware of what was happening to her, she struggled to fight back to no avail. She could feel the men stroking her, and her body responding, glands filling her with sexual arousal. "Unnnn..." A feline moan purred in her throat as her juicy, well-lubricated pussy began to quiver with gentle spasms of lust. Desperately Zara struggled to make her own body obey her, but she was helpless.

"This sucks," the driver said after a minute or two. "See if she'll let us take her clothes off." The other man stripped off her utility belt and her cape and tossed them to the ground. For a second he thought about unmasking her, but then he noticed the zipper on the front of her unitad, and he decided he was more interested in her body than her face. The superheroine made no move to stop him as he eagerly tugged her zipper down. It was working! The fastener started down, revealing an excellent, mouth-watering view of Zara's two gorgeous coconuts, their round shapes glistening with perspiration...

Her arms suddenly flexed. Her fists struck out, sending the two men flying bodily across the alley, where they lay stunned. Zara was breathing hard, gasping in outrage at the violation that she had just endured. What had just happened to her? It was as if she had totally lost control, or had been sleep-walking, hardly aware of what her body was doing!

How could that have happened to her? And how could she keep it from happening again?

"It didn't work!" said Dire Wolf, turning red with rage. "Your machine didn't work!"

"Patience," the woman in the minidress said again, punching buttons on a control panel in the back of the black van. Not only was her head bald, she had no hair anywhere! Dire Wolf knew this firsthand because she had first introduced herself to him two weeks ago by raising her skirt. She didn't wear panties, either. "I told you that some calibration would be required."

"Yeah, but..."

"Are you forgetting our plan?" said Sinn, gently snaking her hands around his shoulders. Bending one pretty knee, she eased herself into his lap like a world-class cock tease, her flaring miniskirt flirting around her bare thighs.

"You mean YOUR plan!" Dire Wolf scowled. "I just want to get my hands on her!"

"And you will," Sinn said soothingly. "First I want to soften her up, humiliate her. We both have reasons for hating Zara. And we will both have our revenge."

Dire Wolf wasn't entirely happy about this partnership. There was something strange about Sinn, like she was from another planet or something. At their first meeting, she had given him a glimpse of her slit as a sort of promise for the future, but after that she hadn't let him touch her at all. He was sorely tempted to nail her anyway, but he had no illusions about his ability to take down Zara alone. Her advanced weapons made her too powerful, and Dire Wolf wasn't a plotter. Like it or not, he needed Sinn's technical knowledge, especially the alien-looking device she called her "Sinn Machine".
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Here's the stunning superheroine herself...
Attachments
Zara.JPG
Zara.JPG (20.12 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Karen as well had voiced interest in helping with some of the story writing on mine as well. It appears she has left the forum indefinitely... So write on!!!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 3 -- Four days later, at Gotham City Museum...

The message had come in over the frequency Zara had given to the police for emergencies. Stored aboard her spaceship in orbit, it had been relayed to her personal communications device the moment she put on her costume again. So at 7 o'clock that evening, the beautiful superheroine found herself waiting in the office of the curator with her lovely silken legs crossed.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Zara," said Dr. Hungwell, bustling into the office, followed by four other men. She recognized the assistant police commissioner, the fire chief, and the personal aide to the mayor. The fourth was a photographer from the museum's Public Relations department.

"That's quite all right, sir," said the stunning superlady, jumping to her feet. "But giving me some kind of reward is really not necessary..."

"It's only a certificate of appreciation," said the curator, marshalling the other men in a photogenic group, "to recognize the outstanding work you've been doing for our city."

"But... I..." Zara protested, as the photographer put his hands on her lissome, spandex-covered waist and steered her into position. She sighed as Hungwell held up the certificate with one hand and clasped her hand with the other. The photographer began snapping pictures. "I don't know what to say. I was trained from childhood that the greatest good is to use my superior abilities to help others less fortunate. It's my honor to serve..."

Just at that moment, the strange, low-pitched sound struck again, even louder than before. Zara winced in pain as it throbbed in her ears, and once again she tried to fight it, but within seconds it had turned her brain to foggy mush. In an instant, she had once more become only a passive passenger inside her own delicious, spandex-clad body. "...to serve... to service you in any way you wish, master," she heard herself saying.

Hungwell's smile flickered for a second as Zara said, "I obey, master" to a voice that apparently only she could hear. Smoothly the sexy superheroine dropped to one knee, bringing her head down to his waist level. Slowly and deliberately, she began to unbuckle his trousers.

"Um... Zara?" he said hoarsely. "What are you...?" He never finished that sentence as it became obvious what she was doing. As Hungwell's pants and shorts dropped to his ankles, the stunning supergirl reached forward and gently massaged his testicles. His peter, dangling just in front of her face, slowly stood to attention. Leaning closer, she took him in her mouth, her heavenly tongue sliding down the side of his shaft and back up the other side... flicking moistly over his knob as she engulfed it. The curator swayed backwards, closing his eyes and gasping as she sucked him deeper and deeper, and he began to spasm.

"Oh, master, you're so BIG," Zara panted. "Mmmm so very big..." The other four men stood silently by, unable to believe their eyes. The gorgeous superheroine was really working him, making wet slurping noises with her lips and moaning as her own body gradually became aroused. On both knees now, she unzipped her costume, allowing her supple breasts to jiggle freely in time with her amorous up and down bobbing motion. As one hand held Hungwell's swollen member steady while she noshed away on it, her other hand dove down inside her unitard. "Yes, oh yes. Please cum for me, Master. Cum for me..."

Abruptly, Dr. Hungwell finished, spurting a geyser of hot jism into her mouth. As she licked it off of her lips, the spell was broken, and Zara became agonizingly aware of what she had been doing for the past few minutes. "Eek!" the spunk-covered superheroine squealed, clutching her hands in front of her undone unitard. Turning red all over with shame, she hurried from the room while the men shook themselves and wondered if they had been dreaming.

About fifteen minutes later, the black van pulled into the alley behind the "No Pain No Gain" gymnasium. "That was great!" laughed Dire Wolf, picking up the Sinn Machine by its carrying handle. "I see what you mean, Sinn. Revenge is a dish best served HOT!"

Sinn followed him inside, her skirt swirling around her thighs. As the overhead lights in the main exercise room came on, she took the machine and set it on the sign-in table. "Of course, that was only Phase I. Together we will either drive her mad or force her to give up being a superheroine!"

"Like I said," the male villain replied, "I'm just itching to get my hands on Zara's cocky little ass and screw her so many times she won't be able to walk straight."

"Oh, really?" said an arrogant female voice. "Far be it from me to deprive you of your chance." Dire Wolf whirled around, surprised to see Zara standing there by the door. Her sleek, slender, spandex-clad form was the picture of imperious rage.

Sinn merely smirked as if she had expected this. "I see that Phase II is slightly ahead of schedule. No doubt you programmed your spaceship to scan for delta-psi meson particles. You found out I was using your own communications relay to transmit the mind control wave, and you closed that frequency. Well done."

The stunning superheroine looked taken aback for a second. "Sinn? What are you doing here?"

"You two know each other?" said Dire Wolf suspiciously.

"She's a renegade Armestian," Zara said, planting her hands on her gorgeous hips. "She applied for my position as Earth's protectress but was turned down. She belongs in prison, but right now I'm going to..."

All this time, Sinn had been surreptitiously making adjustments to the machine, aiming its small antenna toward the cocky superheroine. Now she spun around and flicked the activation switch. Again the low-pitched sound reverberated in Zara's head. At this close range, there was no need for the carrier, and there was no fighting it. Her willpower deserted her all at once, and her knees quivered. Although she was still aware of what she was doing, she had absolutely no control of herself. "... I'm going to yield up my body to your slightest desire, mistress. Please command me, I beg you."

"When next you address me," said the villainess, "put a little more servile fawning in your voice, dear."

"Oh YES, Mistress," said Zara, pressing her hands together imploringly. "Please command me! I hurt inside when I'm not obeying your every, every wish!"

Striding over, Sinn whipped off Zara's mask. "Obviously she would only bother with a mask if she had a secret identity. Do you recognized her?"

Dire Wolf shook his head. Apparently he didn't watch the news much. Not that anything mattered, now that Zara was captive in the villains' very lair, under the influence of a powerful Armestian mind control device! Chances were slim to none that she would ever make it out of this situation alive, let alone ever have to worry about her secret identity again!

Chapter 4 --

Sinn laughed, twirling around delightedly. "Think of it! Zara of Armestia completely subjugated and helpless in my hands!"

Dire Wolf grinned as his hands roamed at will over the beautiful superheroine's sweet, spandex-clad body. "How long can you keep her under control like this?"

"Oh, not more than an hour at a time," said the villainess. "But plenty long enough to strip her of all her precious weapons. Then we'll see how cocky she is! Zara my dear, take off your costume for me!"

"I obey, mistress," said Zara, as without hesitation she began to undress, first by removing her utility belt, her cape, then her high heeled boots. Then she slowly unzipped her unitard and peeled it off, sensuously sliding the slinky spandex fabric over her hips and down along her smooth, coltish legs.

Dire Wolf, drooling and licking his lips at every juicy detail, snatched each power-enhancing garment away from her and contemptuously tossed it out of reach. The helpless superheroine stood absolutely naked, her legs planted apart so that he had a perfect view. "Mmmmm you're sweet," the villain said, fondling her breasts and sliding his fingers in between her creamy thighs to grope her exquisite virgin cooz.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh please!" Zara moaned, squirming with pleasure. "Please command me, master. All I want is to service your every desire."

Grinning, the male villain grabbed her around the waist. "Come along then, sweetcheeks," he growled. "I been waiting for this." His breath was hot on the back of her neck as he carried the girl, putting up no struggle at all, to a workout bench. Positioning her face-down on the leather seat, he stretched her right arm forward and down to the bar for leg crunches and used tough rubber cords to tie it there, then did the same with her left.

At this point, just to be cruel, Sinn turned OFF the mind control machine! Zara was instantly back in control of herself, although there was absolutely nothing she could do about it! "Eek!" the helpless superheroine squealed, as Dire Wolf yanked her legs backwards, spreading them apart on either side of the wide leather saddle and binding her ankles to the support frame. "What are you doing to me? Please, please don't do this..."

"There, there," the villainess purred, her voice exuding not a drop of sympathy. Her female hands fondled the superheroine's supple breasts, sliding down her body. Sinn reached in between Zara's legs, her fingers working and stroking the sensitive folds of her slit. "I know they don't prepare you for sex back home, but here on Earth it's going to happen eventually. It might as well be now."

Zara was now tied down on her hands and knees to the bench, with her tail in the air and her womanhood wide open and defenseless. She was gasping with sexual arousal. Dire Wolf's hands seized her slender waist and spread her butt cheeks as he mounted behind her. Zara closed her eyes, bracing herself for the painful sensation of her tender labia being parted by the villain's powerful entry thrust. But just then...

Just then an arrogant female voice said, "Stop right there, Wolfboy! You're enjoying this too much!" Dire Wolf and Sinn spun around in complete surprise to see ZARA standing there in the middle of the gymnasium, fully clothed in her invincible costume!

"What--? How--?" Dire Wolf sputtered, looking back and forth between the two Zara's -- one naked, tied up and helpless, the other fully powered and not looking at all pleased!

Sinn immediately darted for her Sinn machine, desperately reaching for the activating switch, but she was way too late. Laser beams lanced from Zara's eyes, slicing through the machine and reducing it to slag. "You used an LMC!" the villainess hissed, glaring at the naked, tied up Zara. "I'm such a fool!"

"Oh, yeah," Said Zara, planting her hands on her hips, "like I'm supposed to be stupid enough to just waltz into your lair knowing that you have a mind control machine! You always were too quick to accept the obvious, Sinn. That's why you flunked out of training school, remember?"

Meanwhile, Dire Wolf had dismounted from the exercise machine and was sidling towards the corner of the room where his armored suit was waiting. He nearly made it, too, but at the last minute a new arrival grabbed the villain by the collar. "Going somewhere, wolfboy?"

It was a man dressed in Roman armor. Keeping his grip on Dire Wolf, he made a swift gesture, and two henchmen seized Sinn, holding her prisoner between them. Two others took up positions behind Zara, leveling weapons at the superheroine. She merely glanced at them with a sigh. If they tried anything, they were in deep trouble...

"Stand down, men," said the Centurion. "There's no point in fighting over a melted machine." He turned to Zara with a bow. "I apologize for butting in, sweet vixen."

"Apology accepted," Zara said, crossing her arms and smiling at him.

"Who is this person?" pouted Sinn, struggling in the hands of her two guards.

"The Centurion," Dire Wolf grumbled. "And he's just signed his own death warrant, for hooking up with a superheroine..."

"Not at all," the Centurion said coolly. "This is legitimate enemy action. Did you really think the rest of us villains were going to sit still and let YOU have an irresistible mind control machine? But I see that Zara has beat me to it." He gestured towards the ruined Sinn machine. "You win some, you lose some..."

"Why you..." Forgetting he wasn't wearing his combat armor, Dire Wolf took a swing at the Centurion, who WAS wearing his. When the blow failed to have much result, the Centurion shot back, and his iron-shod gauntlet caught Dire Wolf on the jaw, spinning him around. He flopped to the floor and lay still.

"Um... excuse me," said the quavering voice of the naked, tied up Zara. "I hate to be a bother... but could someone please untie me? This is a really undignified position." The Centurion sliced her bonds with his short sword, and she gratefully snuggled against him. "Are you my new master?" she asked, smiling at him.

"No he isn't," Zara snapped at her, as she pressed a button on her utility belt. The naked girl seemed to shut off like an appliance. Her eyes went blank and she just stood there. "This is a Life Model Copy," the stunning superheroine explained. "It has a simple android brain, but otherwise an exact duplicate of your body in every detail."

"Oh really?" said the Centurion, walking around it, examining the copy from every angle, while all four of his men leaned a little closer. "It's got a great rear bumper, I'll say that for it."

Zara blushed like a rose, quickly draping her cape around the LMCs body. "They have all kinds of practical uses."

"I'll just bet they do," said the Centurion, still staring at it.
Last edited by Centurion 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 5 -- Three days later, in the Centurion's lair...

The Centurion's bedroom was pretty Spartan in its furnishings, with the exception of a big round bed. Zara perched on its edge, her legs curled underneath her, sipping from a glass of wine the villain had offered her. She tasted it carefully, not sure what the effect of Earth alcohol would have on her Armestian metabolism. She had taken off her mask, since he already knew her identity anyway.

He was sitting on a wooden chair next to her, dressed in a simple white tunic, taking a deep swallow from his own glass. "So you didn't need my help after all," he observed.

"I told you I could take care of myself," the heroine replied. "I took Sinn back home to Armestia, where she'll be imprisoned a lot more securely than she ever would on Earth."

"Just as well," the Centurion said, setting down his glass and getting out of his chair. "And I'm not sure there's any law you could charge Dire Wolf with. Even if you did, you'd have to testify in court what he made you do, and that might be..."

"...a little bit embarrassing," Zara finished, blushing. "More than a little, come to think of it. What are you doing?"

He was kneeling in front of her, unzipping her black knee boots and gently pulling them off. "Never mind me. You were saying about Dire Wolf?"

"I did give him a very stern talking to," she said, sighing a little as the Centurion's hands softly caressed her feet and ankles through her tights, "and suggested he might be happier if he moved to Metropolis. I don't think he'll be bothering me for the foreseeable future."

"You can be very persuasive I know," said the Centurion, sliding his hands upwards along her sleak legs and sitting on the bed behind her.

"Mmmmm," Zara replied, taking another gulp of wine. "Oh, and speaking of embarrassment, I took my LMC to the museum, where it apologized very profusely to Dr. Hungwell for impersonating me at the award ceremony."

"And what did he have to say about that?" the Centurion asked, taking off her cape and massaging her slender shoulders.

"He... um... asked her for her phone number. Oooh, do that again."

"You mean this?" His strong hands travelled firmly down her back, stroking her tight, spandex-clad body, then snaked around her waist. "Or this?" He pressed firmly against her from behind, his lips finding her graceful neck and nibbling her ear.

Zara turned to look at him. Snaking her arms around his neck, she kissed him full on the mouth. "Tell me you want me."

"Oh my goddess, mere words cannot express how much I want you!" He leaned forward, and submissively Zara let the weight of his body push her down onto the bed. He hovered over her, kissing her over and over, tasting her hungrily while she clung to his shoulders. His fingers found the zipper on the front of her unitard, and slowly he tugged it down, his lips following the line of her tender exposed skin between her soft breasts and beyond.

Zara let out a quiet moan, not at all sure that she should be allowing this. He was a villain; she was a heroine. But since their very first encounter, there had been a mysterious bond between the two of them. The Centurion might be a badguy, but deep in her heart she knew that he was not an evil man. She was certain that he would never deliberately hurt her.

"Please hurry, please," she gasped, her hands tugging at his tunic. For a moment he pulled himself back upright, but that was only so that the two of them could frantically get undressed. When that mission was accomplished, he was back in her arms, and her long legs were parting for him, inviting him in. What this wise, to open herself up so freely, to let herself be so vulnerable? Was it the right thing to do?

"Oh yes," Zara let out a sigh of ecstasy as his tool slid smoothly inside her. Her lissome legs wrapped themselves around his waist without having to be told. Once again, her body was beyond her control, but this time she didn't mind, because it was acting according to its own carnal wisdom and not from any outside influence.

"My goddess, my Venus," he gasped, driving deeper. Their hearts were beating together, their blood surging together in the same rhythm. They were a single throbbing unit, neither of them in command of themselves but both obeying the same primal urge.

"Oh yes," Zara groaned, as the passion of their bodies climaxed at the same time. "YES!"

>>> the end