Supergirl defeated by kryptonite!!!

General discussions about superheroines!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

WOW!!!! That IS a great shot.

Though I did so hate that whole scene in the Brandon Routh "Superman" movie.........I mean, come on.....Superman STABBED with Kryptonite, having it snapped off inside of him............He would have been dead. There would have been no fishing him out of the ocean....another reason he would have been dead. Weakened with the green stuff snapped off inside of him, and now drowning. I liked Brandon as Superman...but geesh...what a TERRIBLE script.

Shakeshift....Is Vesta going to be shooting that proposed video in a studio, or her house like most others? She's DEFINITELY got access to some of the BEST models around. But I sure wish she could find some better places to produce her material. (Nothing disparaging towards her of course...just a wish :D )
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'm not sure. I will definitely forward your request onwards and we'll see what she says. I'd be curious, myself. There are a couple of nice studios around Tampa, and I always suggest coming up the mid-Atlantic working with various talents, but we always seem to lean towards whatever is the best possible deal for the best possible amount of money.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

GMan2 wrote:WOW!!!! That IS a great shot.

Though I did so hate that whole scene in the Brandon Routh "Superman" movie.........I mean, come on.....Superman STABBED with Kryptonite, having it snapped off inside of him............He would have been dead. There would have been no fishing him out of the ocean....another reason he would have been dead. Weakened with the green stuff snapped off inside of him, and now drowning. I liked Brandon as Superman...but geesh...what a TERRIBLE script.

Shakeshift....Is Vesta going to be shooting that proposed video in a studio, or her house like most others? She's DEFINITELY got access to some of the BEST models around. But I sure wish she could find some better places to produce her material. (Nothing disparaging towards her of course...just a wish :D )
Yeah it is an awesome shot mate and totally agree with you about Superman returns! It still annoys me that there was no kryptonite in the Supergirl movie, Helen Slater would have looked so hot weakened by a little green necklace!!!!
195835_198546503512500_100000714563677_552873_1713010_n.jpg
Lex wins!!!
195835_198546503512500_100000714563677_552873_1713010_n.jpg (64.94 KiB) Viewed 13720 times
27.jpg
feel weak...
27.jpg (90.29 KiB) Viewed 13720 times
108.jpg
Its killing me!
108.jpg (24 KiB) Viewed 13720 times
n_aCAK8J4PW.jpg
No...kryptonite!!!
n_aCAK8J4PW.jpg (18.7 KiB) Viewed 13720 times
tales_from_wisconsin_chapter5_pic2a.jpg
No escape hero...
tales_from_wisconsin_chapter5_pic2a.jpg (39.58 KiB) Viewed 13720 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

A few pics of the stunning Tylene Buck as Superbabe, taken down by a krypto necklace....
vlcsnap-98076.png
vlcsnap-98076.png (251.12 KiB) Viewed 13691 times
vlcsnap-98808.png
vlcsnap-98808.png (250.51 KiB) Viewed 13691 times
vlcsnap-102866.png
vlcsnap-102866.png (308.61 KiB) Viewed 13691 times
vlcsnap-103602.png
vlcsnap-103602.png (330.09 KiB) Viewed 13691 times
vlcsnap-44807.png
vlcsnap-44807.png (339.27 KiB) Viewed 13691 times
rhindon
Neophyte
Neophyte

GUYS!! GUYS!! Guyguysguys..
guys..
this.
A supergirl character captured, weakened, and then drained completley through orgasm. but get this...
guys.
villain uses her DNA to find how she is weakened by kryptonite, and uses it to make ANYONE he wants weakened by kryptonite. Wonder comes to save her, BAM! weakened and orgasmed. Batgirl... BAM weakened and orgasmed....
the previous detainees can be kept strung up in the background under vibe as the new ones come in and experience their first kryptoniting.
and as a LONG time fan of this site and the othes, (Who never posts) I liked this idea so much I posted it. Can we make this happen?
(PS If i get a sexy superheroine video and never get to see any pussy I feel cheated you know?)
Also, not a fan of beating up girls / pain...just the forced pleasure, capturing...
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

rhindon wrote:GUYS!! GUYS!! Guyguysguys..
guys..
this.
A supergirl character captured, weakened, and then drained completley through orgasm. but get this...
guys.
villain uses her DNA to find how she is weakened by kryptonite, and uses it to make ANYONE he wants weakened by kryptonite. Wonder comes to save her, BAM! weakened and orgasmed. Batgirl... BAM weakened and orgasmed....
the previous detainees can be kept strung up in the background under vibe as the new ones come in and experience their first kryptoniting.
and as a LONG time fan of this site and the othes, (Who never posts) I liked this idea so much I posted it. Can we make this happen?
(PS If i get a sexy superheroine video and never get to see any pussy I feel cheated you know?)
Also, not a fan of beating up girls / pain...just the forced pleasure, capturing...
Nice idea man, would be good to see, i am the same as well not so much into the beating up of the heroines but i love seeing the gorgeous and mighty Supergirl slowly weakened and defeated by that little green substance, the thought of her been so powerful and then suddenly as weak as a kitten is so hot!!!!! just like this pic, the krypto necklace has worked perfectly.....
vlcsnap-224273.png
vlcsnap-224273.png (523.33 KiB) Viewed 13689 times
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

@rhindon Love the concept, but getting each model back to be in the background of each vid could get expensive :?

The only way it could be done, I'd imagine, would be fetcon. Although if Candlecon becomes a regular thing that could be a possibility too :mrgreen:

Still, the idea of a DNA serum thing that weakens heroine is an idea I've been toying with for a while. Perhaps the villain could capture Supergirl, use her DNA - release her. Then lure a whole group of heroines to a trap, infecting them with the DNA thing - then they could all be captured using the kryptonite?

@Supergirl is mine Love that Tylene vid - pretty much my favourite ever supergirl peril vid! I only wish she'd been vibed or something!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Would love to see that Swampy, a whole bunch of sexy heroines slowly succumbing to kryptonite exposure, then kept as prisoners!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Swampy forgot to say...totally agree about Tylene, she was amazing as Supergirl (just wish she had the S on her chest) her body is superb and her reaction to kryptonite sooo hot and yes would have loved to have seen her vibed!!!!!
rhindon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Ya, don't need the other heroines in the shot forever.. (Maybe a monitor up showing the old scene as a demoralizing thing...) cheap solution...
Just love the kryptonite concept....no need to restrict to one heroine.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

its all about kryptonite, sooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'll just chime in with this: PLEASE someone make a video with SG in matte tights, bootless, weakened by kryptonite, and have her cape tucked in at the collar of her leotard and not that stupis little string tied around her neck. Am I the only one who HATES seeing her cape fastened that way?

OK, I'll calm down now... :wink:
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Chimes in a vote for bright red high heeled boots...:D (Gets those that want debooting scenes, and fulfills the bootless request) :D But if they aren't in the closet, the heels would suffice. :D
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Supes is mine...That post of yours above with the attachment "It's Killing me"....108.jpg I think it was. You love Supergirl in it.....but WOW!!! The gal that Shakeshift had for StarShine in that photo story was drop dead gorgeous. =P~ :mrgreen: She filled out the costume perfectly....had an awesome pair of panty hose on for the shoot....and I LOVED the boots that Shakeshift was using in his shoots back then. :D

Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

GMan2 wrote:Supes is mine...That post of yours above with the attachment "It's Killing me"....108.jpg I think it was. You love Supergirl in it.....but WOW!!! The gal that Shakeshift had for StarShine in that photo story was drop dead gorgeous. =P~ :mrgreen: She filled out the costume perfectly....had an awesome pair of panty hose on for the shoot....and I LOVED the boots that Shakeshift was using in his shoots back then. :D

That first pic is amazing, that Supergirl is so hot, do you have anymore pics of her weakened by the green k or is this available anywhere on video??????
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It wasn't a video, it was a photo story that Shakeshift did for one of the sites he worked for......I can't even remember where now. It might have been Sooperhero.com ..... But I think it was after he left there. Hmmmm...I really can't remember now. :lol: Shakeshift...chime in here Bud! :lol:

And why that last image is coming up as "Forbidden" is beyond me....geesh, it was only a shot of "StarShine" having one of her boots being unzipped by the Villainess.

I'll have to look around on my HD to see if I have any others....there were a couple of good shots of Supes getting a dose of the green stuff in that story....The Villainess shot it from her eye. :D Think I have that shot, but need to find it.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heres some more pics of my fave heroine in perilous situations.... :D
vlcsnap-278877.png
vlcsnap-278877.png (368.6 KiB) Viewed 13592 times
vlcsnap-294800.png
vlcsnap-294800.png (591.32 KiB) Viewed 13592 times
vlcsnap-331023.png
vlcsnap-331023.png (618.71 KiB) Viewed 13592 times
SHW-E8-Starla-13.jpg
SHW-E8-Starla-13.jpg (52.01 KiB) Viewed 13592 times
n_aCADG213O.jpg
n_aCADG213O.jpg (23.42 KiB) Viewed 13592 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Cheers Gman, look forward to seeing it!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

I really cannot get enough of this!!!!!
57718_00_08_43_123_1112lo.jpg
57718_00_08_43_123_1112lo.jpg (45 KiB) Viewed 13587 times
72552_immunity_syndrome_123_588lo.jpg
72552_immunity_syndrome_123_588lo.jpg (44 KiB) Viewed 13587 times
72884_a08_123_653lo.jpg
72884_a08_123_653lo.jpg (93 KiB) Viewed 13587 times
a1db_f71b.jpg
a1db_f71b.jpg (98.09 KiB) Viewed 13587 times
107.jpg
107.jpg (24 KiB) Viewed 13587 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

From exposure to defeat....not so cocky now Supergirl!!!!
vlcsnap-699507.png
Noooo...kryptonite
vlcsnap-699507.png (320.55 KiB) Viewed 13584 times
vlcsnap-701325.png
Nicely placed....
vlcsnap-701325.png (391.71 KiB) Viewed 13584 times
vlcsnap-702510.png
feel so weak....
vlcsnap-702510.png (343.62 KiB) Viewed 13584 times
vlcsnap-703568.png
draining all my powers....
vlcsnap-703568.png (545.47 KiB) Viewed 13584 times
vlcsnap-705800.png
Supergirl is mine....
vlcsnap-705800.png (557.53 KiB) Viewed 13584 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:
OK, I'll calm down now... :wink:
I am shooting tomorrow and can do this....just give me more detail.
pg-13 or hardcore?
no boots but does this mean no shoes whatsoever or do you want a pair of bright red high heels?
weakened and defeated?
weakened and killed?
weakened but escapes?

more details please....
Well this may be too late but,

I'm more a PG-13 guy. Weakened and defeated or weakened and escapes would both work in my book. I'm with sign4deaf and would love to see SG without her footware at one point. Boots are cooler than heels but if they come off I don't mind what you'd use.

You excited yet?

P.P.S

If you don't want to clutter this thread you can leave it in the thread i started earlier
"All about Eve"
Does the pope wear a point hat :-D Really looking forward to what you come up with Evangeline! Please share some pics if you can.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:We haven't gotten around to the superhero stuff yet.
So there is plenty of time.
So lets try and be clear.
1) supergirl
2) pg-13 no nudes, no sexual contact. A surprise, a fight, and somehow he gets the better of her.
3) classic peril with the kryptonite.
4) taunting, SG suffers
5) boots are removed and she is left with her tights on and no shoes/boots
6) in a weakened state she........ thats all i have...how de we end it folks?
Well if you want her to escape, maybe she manages to get rid of the kryptonite, but continues to act helpless. Our villain returns (villainess would be cooler IMO but I know its up to who you have there at the time) and thinks SG is finished, only to be caught by her. Of course however you could have the badguy return with ropes/handcuffs/ whatever, bind SG and then take her away for whatever fate awaits her.

Hope that helps.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:We haven't gotten around to the superhero stuff yet.
So there is plenty of time.
So lets try and be clear.
1) supergirl
2) pg-13 no nudes, no sexual contact. A surprise, a fight, and somehow he gets the better of her.
3) classic peril with the kryptonite.
4) taunting, SG suffers
5) boots are removed and she is left with her tights on and no shoes/boots
6) in a weakened state she........ thats all i have...how de we end it folks?
Erm, I hope I'm not too late as well.

Definatly needs to be PG 13, she must be able to escape, maybe a reluctant acomplace to the villian helps her (like in the Superman movie) and how about a classic costume change at the beginning - costume under clothes, none of this magical crap.

Those are my thoughts anyway, I wish you luck even if I'm late :?
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sigh, the amount of people looking for PG-13 stuff is maddening! I can get that kind of content for free! Well, for the price of a 10 minute search on youtube.

To be paying up to $1/min, really I'm looking for something more.
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:So....for the opening you're thinking her in her civvies athome when the guy does his thing and she gets bitcheslapped to the far side of the room and she rips the shirt open revealing the suit, then super spins in a whirl of first whites and blacks (shirt and skirt) then the blur changes to red and blues and she then stands in front of the thug waiting to pour an ounce of whoops.
is that about right?
Aye, I think that could work, what do you think or would that be a bit much?
slavemaker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I like what im reading but i'd say def do NOT let her escape. The main draw of seeing Supergirl or any heroine defeated is that they are acctually defeated, if we wanted to see her get in peril and then come out on top we could just read a comic book.
justnorm
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My 2 cents... i think she needs to be able to escape. If you kill her ...Just what is it that makes her Super?... just my 2 cents... Btw... Like the transformation with costume under the clothes also.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hmm, though being supergirl you could go with a classic ending of she dies, but she's Kryptonian.

So as soon as sunlight hits her she begins to twitch again, then you could have her groan and begin to move as it fades to black.

They've done this to get away with killing off a character then bringing them back before in the comics.
slavemaker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I dont think the only choices are that she escapes or she dies. I would love to see quality scenes where she gets transformed into something, anything from a bimbo version of herself to a slave or vilianess. As long as she still has her costume, just altered to fit the "new" her. A lot of sites have made videos where Supergirl was enslaved or changed, but very few acctually let you see her being submissive or that way for long. It would be great to see her get those ending that we couldnt see in the comics. We had clifhangers in comics, as well as escapes. Its her having those different fates that really get me going personally, and if the amount of posts about the "heroine transformation" videos around here says anything, Im not alone.
rhindon
Neophyte
Neophyte

agreed with the $ a minute = more than PG 13. No death, at least pull the leotard aside so we can see some R rated stuff.
If i buy a vid, it's got to have some kryp to being unwillingly exposed (I hear the "Costume must stay on or its not SG anymore" argument, but maybe some well placed costume destruction..." orgasm, and molestation. I'd love to eat out a weakened SG and make her come...
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

I am so late it probs will niot make a difference, i hope you have supergirl in a costume similar to Helen Slaters, have her winning then tricked into revealing kryptonite, slowly weakened and defeated then finish the vid with us wondering whether she will survive!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ashley is a great Supergirl (especially in the classic costume) she does the cocky and then weakened supergirl very well!!! For me i love to see supergirl cocky thinking she is in control then suddenly tricked and weakened while pleading for mercy, its so sexy!!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Some classic Ashley....
017.JPG
017.JPG (146.93 KiB) Viewed 13857 times
099.jpg
099.jpg (141.54 KiB) Viewed 13857 times
109.jpg
109.jpg (61.38 KiB) Viewed 13857 times
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

swampy170 wrote:Sigh, the amount of people looking for PG-13 stuff is maddening! I can get that kind of content for free! Well, for the price of a 10 minute search on youtube.

To be paying up to $1/min, really I'm looking for something more.
Not everybody is after the same thing swampy, and no offence, but whenever I search on youtube for any Supergirl videos, all that I manage to find is the same boy band groups singing songs and other non-related videos, and quite frankly I think it makes a change that producer has taken the time to say do you want it PG or pornographic.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Supergirl and kryptonite and lots of it and i am buying, haha!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

its all about the girl of steel but Superman was the one who introduced me to kryptonite weakening, wish these scenes had been in the supergirl movie instead though!!!
vlcsnap-1467826.png
vlcsnap-1467826.png (267.83 KiB) Viewed 13829 times
vlcsnap-1465952.jpg
vlcsnap-1465952.jpg (42.2 KiB) Viewed 13829 times
vlcsnap-1460089.png
vlcsnap-1460089.png (279.92 KiB) Viewed 13829 times
vlcsnap-1461160.png
vlcsnap-1461160.png (349.83 KiB) Viewed 13829 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Loved the way Superman was easily defeated in Supes 4 by Nuclear Man, again think this should have been Helen Slater instead!!!
vlcsnap-1651719.png
vlcsnap-1651719.png (433.28 KiB) Viewed 13802 times
vlcsnap-1652104.png
vlcsnap-1652104.png (376.16 KiB) Viewed 13802 times
vlcsnap-1653007.png
vlcsnap-1653007.png (413.19 KiB) Viewed 13802 times
vlcsnap-1653618.png
vlcsnap-1653618.png (424.86 KiB) Viewed 13802 times
vlcsnap-1653984.png
vlcsnap-1653984.png (410.86 KiB) Viewed 13802 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

This is my fave scene from Supergirl the movie, Supergirl flies in to save the day not knowing she is walking straight into Selena's trap, she is captured and then sent to the phantom zone where she is powerless!!! Helen Slater looks so sexy its unreal, its the scene that got me hooked on Supergirl!!!!
vlcsnap-1664733.png
vlcsnap-1664733.png (368.45 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
vlcsnap-1665059.png
vlcsnap-1665059.png (401.54 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
vlcsnap-1665618.png
vlcsnap-1665618.png (369.57 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
vlcsnap-1665876.png
vlcsnap-1665876.png (380.91 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
vlcsnap-1666133.png
vlcsnap-1666133.png (387.17 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

vlcsnap-1666330.png
vlcsnap-1666330.png (383.76 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
vlcsnap-1666625.png
vlcsnap-1666625.png (382.37 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
vlcsnap-1666850.png
vlcsnap-1666850.png (340.25 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
vlcsnap-1667005.png
vlcsnap-1667005.png (326.75 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
vlcsnap-1667098.png
vlcsnap-1667098.png (339.68 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

vlcsnap-1667335.png
vlcsnap-1667335.png (358.19 KiB) Viewed 13603 times
vlcsnap-1667576.png
vlcsnap-1667576.png (356.76 KiB) Viewed 13603 times
vlcsnap-1668024.png
vlcsnap-1668024.png (365.57 KiB) Viewed 13603 times
vlcsnap-1668378.png
vlcsnap-1668378.png (347.15 KiB) Viewed 13603 times
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

If they would have "introduced" Supergirl to movie audiences within the Christopher Reeves Superman movies.....a solo movie later on might have worked. But the script for her story alone was atrocious. Hell, back then Supergirl comic geeks weren't even aware that she had troubles fighting "magic".....Not unless you were probably a REALLY hard core follower of hers. And even then, I don't recall even IF it was divulged that magic was a weakness to her.

Helen did a wonderful job in the role. And was even used as an on set consultant for Laura Vander something something....from Smallville....

As much of a fan as I am for Wonder Woman....anymore I feel that if DC wanted to bring one of their female characters to the big screen....that after Smallville...and the attention that Laura did bring to her....that Supergirl *might* be where DC might want to look.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

GMan2 wrote:If they would have "introduced" Supergirl to movie audiences within the Christopher Reeves Superman movies.....a solo movie later on might have worked. But the script for her story alone was atrocious. Hell, back then Supergirl comic geeks weren't even aware that she had troubles fighting "magic".....Not unless you were probably a REALLY hard core follower of hers. And even then, I don't recall even IF it was divulged that magic was a weakness to her.

Helen did a wonderful job in the role. And was even used as an on set consultant for Laura Vander something something....from Smallville....

As much of a fan as I am for Wonder Woman....anymore I feel that if DC wanted to bring one of their female characters to the big screen....that after Smallville...and the attention that Laura did bring to her....that Supergirl *might* be where DC might want to look.
Yeah that would be cool, to have a new Supergirl film with decent script!!! Like you say Helen Slater was superb, so sexy and innocent as Supergirl, just a shame there was no kryptonite!!!!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Supergirl is mine wrote:
GMan2 wrote:If they would have "introduced" Supergirl to movie audiences within the Christopher Reeves Superman movies.....a solo movie later on might have worked. But the script for her story alone was atrocious. Hell, back then Supergirl comic geeks weren't even aware that she had troubles fighting "magic".....Not unless you were probably a REALLY hard core follower of hers. And even then, I don't recall even IF it was divulged that magic was a weakness to her.

Yeah that would be cool, to have a new Supergirl film with decent script!!! Like you say Helen Slater was superb, so sexy and innocent as Supergirl, just a shame there was no kryptonite!!!!
Exactly!

Just think how that battle with her fighting the "Shadow", might have been....*IF* it might have been energized from Kryptonite. =P~
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

That would have been so awesome, Supergirl would have been soundly defeated and captured, slowly drained of all her powers, we should direct the new film, haha, Supergirl would be in so much peril :D !!!!!
483.jpg
483.jpg (121.93 KiB) Viewed 13557 times
412.jpg
412.jpg (102.91 KiB) Viewed 13557 times
409.jpg
409.jpg (62.73 KiB) Viewed 13557 times
701.jpg
701.jpg (88.72 KiB) Viewed 13557 times
a1db_f71b.jpg
a1db_f71b.jpg (83.38 KiB) Viewed 13557 times
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

GMan2 wrote: Helen did a wonderful job in the role. And was even used as an on set consultant for Laura Vander something something....from Smallville....
She also played Clarks kryptonian mother a couple times on that series.

And Laura Vandervoort would make an incredible Supergirl in a movie!

As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

knottyguy wrote:
GMan2 wrote: Helen did a wonderful job in the role. And was even used as an on set consultant for Laura Vander something something....from Smallville....
She also played Clarks kryptonian mother a couple times on that series.

And Laura Vandervoort would make an incredible Supergirl in a movie!

Agreed Knotty, she would be awesome in the classic costume and in kryptonite peril..Hollywood are you listening.... :lol:
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

vlcsnap-1665059.png
vlcsnap-1665059.png (401.54 KiB) Viewed 13534 times
This my fave from that scene, the sudden supprised look from her :twisted:
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

penguin81 wrote:
vlcsnap-1665059.png
This my fave from that scene, the sudden supprised look from her :twisted:
Its such a good scene, with her ending up crying screaming "where am i", Supergirl so weak and scared :twisted:
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I have to say, I'd really love to make a Supergirl movie of my own, however, I'm lacking 2 important things;

A costume (Helen Slater style) and a girl to wear it :cry:
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Me too mate and have the same problems but you never know!!!