I need a new idenity

General discussions about superheroines!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Not that I dont LOVE being Batgirl (or battle girl...or bat babe...dark night...ect, ect) but I feel like its time to start a new adventure.

ive done the Wonder Woman thing and had a blast with it, but who else can I be? Any suggestions?
SHL
Producer
Producer

CaliLogan wrote:Not that I dont LOVE being Batgirl (or battle girl...or bat babe...dark night...ect, ect) but I feel like its time to start a new adventure.

ive done the Wonder Woman thing and had a blast with it, but who else can I be? Any suggestions?
Here is a list of ideas:

Girl Robin
Super Girl
Power Girl? (At least a costume similar, with a boob window)

You look great in purple though. Maybe something similar to Bat Girl with a different cut to the costume. You could always make your own character.
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

CaliLogan wrote:Not that I dont LOVE being Batgirl (or battle girl...or bat babe...dark night...ect, ect) but I feel like its time to start a new adventure.

Golden Age Wonder Girl :)

http://dogsupreme.deviantart.com/art/Wo ... irl&qo=165

Ms Marvel

http://sculptortim.deviantart.com/art/M ... arvel&qo=4

Silver Age Black Canary

http://gb2k.deviantart.com/art/Black-Ca ... nary&qo=14
SHL
Producer
Producer

stationk wrote:
Golden Age Wonder Girl :)

Ms Marvel

Silver Age Black Canary
Yes to all of these
Roguehorn
Neophyte
Neophyte

All good choices, a couple others could be if looking for something unique;
Huntress, haven't seen that much of her in the Heroine front
Speedy, The Green Arrow's most recent partner http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedy_(Mia_Dearden)
Stargirl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtney_Whitmore
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

I'd like to see you as Zatanna, I think you'd do excellently with that.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Say whaa??! Half the heroines suggested are definitively blonde? Though I guess hair can be dyed :/

Anyway, I'd also add:

Huntress
Lara Croft
Hawk Girl
Mary Marvel
Night Girl
Phantom Lady
Xena

You could also step across into villain-dom for a break from battle girl, and that'd be cool.

Still hope the Battle girl makes a comeback at some point though ;)

Alex
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Definitely Spiderwoman or Robin the Girl Wonder.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How about something with a skirt? You'd make a great Isis!
cfludd
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'd also vote for Mary Marvel and Isis! We see so many DC characters (Phantom Lady would also be awesome), I'm ready for more Marvel women, I think Cali would be an awesome Kitty Pryde! How about Cali Logan with a yellow raincoat as Jubilee!
homerj
Neophyte
Neophyte

American Dream (female Captain America) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Dream_(comics)

Lara Croft http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Croft

Emma Peel (not a superhero, but super hot) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Peel

Buffy the Vampire Slayer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_Summers

Marvel Girl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Summers

But I really think the best for you is...Girl Robin
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Female version of Robin with the 60s style costume, or Zatanna, you would be an amazing Zatanna! :mrgreen:
slavemaker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I would say Supergirl Cali!! Its really the one charecter that we havnt seen you do. I would Love to see you in some adventures like you did with wonder woman as supergirl. You could even do a different version of the costume, maybe something like the blue skirt version of the animated series one. Seeing you succumb to kryptonite, or in peril as her would be something new from you and great! Also, id like to say that I LOVEd your work as victory girl in the comic strips film where you faced the cheetah type villianess, having the ears placed on you was SUPER hot! My only draw back was that i was so hoping id see you turned into one of her cat girls too, anyways keep up the great work and im excited to see what you choose!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would love to see you as Supergirl Cali, as you would look smoking hot in the costume, other than that Spiderwoman or Firestar would be nice!!!
thecat
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

You'd make a superb Sydney Savage (Danger Girl :shock: )
Old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care!

Reggie Kray do you know my name?
Don't say you don't, please say you do
I am the last of the Famous International Playboys
~ Morrissey
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

I could tell you who I think you should be but then someone would use the idea before I get the chance to hire you! Can't have that! LOL.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
juzjoe4
Neophyte
Neophyte

I personally would like to see more of the Wonder Woman thing.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

@Angelique - Agreed, I hope you're okay with it Cali - I made a poll of the characters suggested. Hopefully that should show people's preferences more clearly.

For many of these, costumes may become an issue. Some of the above aren't commonly avaliable for sale, making it difficult to do the character :/ - Glad you worry enough to ask the community though ;)
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

@Evangeline and @Angelique - It's very true, making your own character is a great way to go.

In alot of ways it's easier than trying to conform to an already established character - and it's alot of fun.

I've made a few in my time, loved it - plus making up a costume can be challenging but awesome too!
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

You were born to play 'Spyda Woman' :)

mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Spiderwoman would be a good new adventure
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

um going out on a wild stab in the dark how about instead of a heroine you play a villainess ? for example a female version of the riddler named cluelass (yes its a pun) and yes its lame but its an example to accentuate the idea and one could use the standard batgirl outfit with a question mark in green on the chest.

again just a thought
you could just as easy do another female villain
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seeing the name Logan makes me think of Wolverine, so how about...

Wolverina

Also, how about

Captain California

You'd want to design your own costumes for either of the above (more sexy, female than the male counterparts).

Scarlet Witch (without the cape) would be cool.

But also +1 on creating original character.
Last edited by theScribbler 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Raider
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'd just say that whatever Cali goes with is bound to be awesome. I'm just amazed at how good you are at such varied themes from superheroines to wrestling. Wherever you pop up you are a star. It is great that you consult your fans too. Good luck, and there are a lot of happy Cali fans on this forum I think.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hi Cali, cool of you to ask.

You do a great job of bringing our favorite characters to life and you make every outfit look awesome! Regarding a new idenity, I agree with some of the others.

Zatanna, nothing better than Magic.

The possibilities are endless, the multitude of spells, the variety in the casting, always something new and interesting.

Zatanna, the best of both worlds, a force to be reckoned with, and an alluring damsel.

The UG
Henchman
Henchman

How broad do you want to go? What I mean is, are you looking at simply American-created superheroines or anyone in general? If it is the former, I would love to see a Blue Bulleteer featurehttp://www.reelartstudios.com/News/bluebulleteer4.htm.

As for the latter...Sailor V http://www.sailorlunaticas.com/Sailor-V.html, which is one of the influences on my novel character:).

For a middle ground, Babydoll from Sucker Punch :-D
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Cali...any possibility of you doing something like this costume?

http://www.shib.com/harmony/spb1.htm

It is of Darla Crane's "Spellbinder"....The name I believe is owned by Harmony Concepts, so I would imagine you would have to change her name and some of how the costume looks (perhaps no white tights???) But I absolutely LOVE the character, and would LOVE to see some sort of new version of her appear! :D
Attachments
sb2.jpg
sb2.jpg (37 KiB) Viewed 10089 times
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sersi

I think Sersi would be a nice fit.
excelsior11
Neophyte
Neophyte

Im new to all this, my roomate kinda got me into it all, but I would have to say id rather see you as Supergirl or the Huntress Cali!
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ms Logan would look beautiful as spellbinder!! That costume is hot!!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

angeliquekithos wrote:Wow . . . has Cali even been back to read all these replies? You guys probably scared the poor girl.
It's been fun reading all the replies. Lets hope it isn't falling of deaf ears. ;)
Agreed!!!

Supergirl, Spiderwoman or Firestar please Cali!!!
colt13
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Mary Marvel or your Powerhawk costume with a different name, the colors work well.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

angeliquekithos wrote:Wow . . . has Cali even been back to read all these replies? You guys probably scared the poor girl.
It's been fun reading all the replies. Lets hope it isn't falling of deaf ears. ;)

Oh sureeeee....Pick on Sign4deaf a bit more why dontcha? [-X :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think you owe him a DVD or 4... :lol:
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

HAS to be! :D
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

GMan2 wrote:

Oh sureeeee....Pick on Sign4deaf a bit more why dontcha? [-X :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think you owe him a DVD or 4... :lol:
Haha... Thanks for the "bro love" GMan "Deaf ears" indeed. :D

But I'll gladly be all offended if the lovely Ms. Kithos wants to placate me with free DVDs. Actually hoping to network with her soon as we live very near one another.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
loganders
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

thelordharry wrote:You were born to play 'Spyda Woman' :)

totally =D>
(Sorry for my english, I know is not good sometimes XD)
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

As much as I love Spiderwoman, I don't think I've ever seen a fetish film do a spider-person character justice - It's just too difficult to create good web effects.

That's why I'd prefer a heroine with far more attainable attributes, like huntress for example ...
huntress_03_by_seabra-d34scio.jpg
huntress_03_by_seabra-d34scio.jpg (143.45 KiB) Viewed 9751 times
Seabra @ deviantart.com

I can post pretty pictures too :P ... XD
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

i vote for Spiderwoman!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

swampy170 wrote:As much as I love Spiderwoman, I don't think I've ever seen a fetish film do a spider-person character justice - It's just too difficult to create good web effects.

That's why I'd prefer a heroine with far more attainable attributes, like huntress for example ...

It certainly would be cool if those effects were easier to do....

Villian over at Sooperhero.com has a new Spider Woman series playing currently.....It's so far, been all shot outside too.....but as I watched the first clip the other week, I was thinking, "Wow....this would be really cool if she was able to swing around on some spider ropes." :D
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

GMan2 wrote:
swampy170 wrote:As much as I love Spiderwoman, I don't think I've ever seen a fetish film do a spider-person character justice - It's just too difficult to create good web effects.

It certainly would be cool if those effects were easier to do....

Villian over at Sooperhero.com has a new Spider Woman series playing currently.....It's so far, been all shot outside too.....but as I watched the first clip the other week, I was thinking, "Wow....this would be really cool if she was able to swing around on some spider ropes." :D
That would be awesome then to see her captured and wrapped up in a giant spiders web....
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

And it would sure be terrible if this happened to Spider Cali :D

(pic courtesy of villianovitch @ deviantart)
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I vote for a character without a mask or an easily removed mask. Cali's face is too incredible to hide or completely obscure.
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Wow! I love all the suggestions!!

Spiderwoman definitely stands out to me. Id like to do a super sexy version. Id love to do some cool swinging and web scenes.

I also think that Zatana would be perfect for me with the magic and such. Some of my previous videos had magic elements in them, so that would be a ton of fun.

Ive also been throwing around the idea of a Poison Ivy-esq character. Something like *Poison Oak- The Good Twin* It would be a wicked witch of the west/good witch of the east- Wizard of Oz type deal...but hotter because lets face it, Poison Ivy is waaay hotter than Glenda. I alreqady have the costume, so I may as well get some use out of it (and if anyone steals my idea I will hunt you down and superheroine-kick-your-ass!)

:)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

CaliLogan wrote:Wow! I love all the suggestions!!

Spiderwoman definitely stands out to me. Id like to do a super sexy version. Id love to do some cool swinging and web scenes.

I also think that Zatana would be perfect for me with the magic and such. Some of my previous videos had magic elements in them, so that would be a ton of fun.

Ive also been throwing around the idea of a Poison Ivy-esq character. Something like *Poison Oak- The Good Twin* It would be a wicked witch of the west/good witch of the east- Wizard of Oz type deal...but hotter because lets face it, Poison Ivy is waaay hotter than Glenda. I alreqady have the costume, so I may as well get some use out of it (and if anyone steals my idea I will hunt you down and superheroine-kick-your-ass!)

Good god Cali, you would look so sexy as Spiderwoman in that red and yellow catsuit, i would so love to see you in peril in that!!! :lol:

Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

once again I go on the thin ice by saying why not try a vilainess
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

Wish there were a Facebook style 'like' button for posts ;D
CaliLogan wrote:Wow! I love all the suggestions!!

CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Great ideas! I think I just might have to do one (or both) of these. The Wolverina character would just be too perfect! Thanks for chiming in <3
theScribbler wrote:Seeing the name Logan makes me think of Wolverine, so how about...

Wolverina

Also, how about

Captain California

You'd want to design your own costumes for either of the above (more sexy, female than the male counterparts).

Scarlet Witch (without the cape) would be cool.

But also +1 on creating original character.
rostername9
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Id like the full out evil Poison Ivy :)... killing men and turning women into side-kicks
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Im finally putting the Poison Ivy theme into play! I think Im gonna call her Poison Oak though. I found a red head who plays evil quite well. The costume is about 80% finished and I have 2 scripts written out. AND lots of plants that might just end up being as evil as their care taker. hehehehe

Hopefully I get to shoot it soon :)
rostername9 wrote:Id like the full out evil Poison Ivy :)... killing men and turning women into side-kicks