Shelly Martinez former WWE "Valet" Superheroine vid.

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This is kinda goofy, but in all honesty...I hope she does more....You're gonna love the way she cuts thru glass. :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Cheesy, yes - but some seriously inventive FX use!

Cheesy was obviouslt the intention, so it can be forgiven for the FX quality. Just goes to show how much you can do with a small to moderate budget!
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

GMan2 wrote:This is kinda goofy, but in all honesty...I hope she does more....You're gonna love the way she cuts thru glass. :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
Awesome, and superkudos for the black superheroine at the end! =D>
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

GOOD+
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

Hot girl, and I may be wrong, but I believe Shelley Martinez aka Ariel did some bondage work in the early 2000s, working for Jim Weathers and Cory Thompson under their Shortfuse banner, but I can't recall the name she used. Or at least, they had a model that looked JUST LIKE her. Given the wrestling world has worked with previous bondage models before, like Candice Michelle, aka Mackenzie Montgomery, I wouldn't be surprised that it actually was Shelley Martinez.