Green Lantern captured!

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hallie Jordan held captive and helpless in some nameless evil lair. How will she escape?
Green Lantern perfect captured.JPG
Helpless!
Green Lantern perfect captured.JPG (50.36 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Very nice, love the use of the yellow chains sir!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sgz6 wrote:Very nice, love the use of the yellow chains sir!
I also like that version 3 gives a wider selection of faces/features. I was able to give her a more sad/frightened expression. I might go back and take the time to see if I can get her arms pinned to her side, but it's tough to do when you have so many layers.

But I just loved the lab background and wanted to see her suspended above that circular platform. FYI- you gave me the inspiration for this scenario. You posted a comment after my GL story a couple months ago mentioning the use of yellow chains and the idea stuck.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sign4deaf wrote:Hallie Jordan held captive and helpless in some nameless evil lair. How will she escape?
Green Lantern perfect captured.JPG
Of course the solution is obvious. Her costume isn't yellow! All she has to do is fill her costume with green energy, puffing it out like a balloon until it breaks the chain. Of course, it would be a question of whether the fabric RIPS before it accomplishes its mission, but hey you can't have everything...