Coming Soon to Punished Heroines

Rye
Producer
Producer

Here are a few screen caps of a movie I just shot with our new actress. She is really darn pretty and has one of the sexier voices I have recorded in a long time. She brings a nice youthful superheroine appearance that i've wanted for a while. Standing at 5'6", blonde hair, blue eyes, and a C cup she makes a great Superior Girl.

Now that she has a movie under her belt and I am happy to open up custom orders with her. Her rate is very reasonable and she is cool with most PH style content.. However I'm only going to take on custom orders that are of a similar style to what I generally create. This doesn't mean I won't step outside the box but if your story is 90% content that I am not familiar with I will probably refer you on to someone that can do it better.

These screen caps feature her against the mighty Ro'gash and his mind controlled slave Superia accompanied by Synestra. This movie picks up after our Genesis release and includes one of the best forced O scenes I think we have done to date plus some really cool krypto bondage. I know its been suggested in the past that we take a solid crack at some bondage setups and this thing we built actually bolts our heroine to the wall :twisted:

Let me know if you have any questions

swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Tis looking pretty awesome.

Not personally a massive fan of the anime-con supergirl costume. But it's the best readilly avaliable supergirl costume IMO, so tis understandable ;)

Would be awesome to see her in a costume as great as Ashely's Superior girl costume in future though!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Swampy,

I think they picked that costume because...well, the new girl looks great, but she doesn't have the "assets" to fit into the current Supergirl costume.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

Looks great. Looking forward to it's release!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Love the trapped against the wall peril but the costume just doesn't do it for me.
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Have to agree with the comments about the outfit. Look forward to seeing her in something a bit more appealing. She certainly looks to have attitude and so should be a good addition to the cast.