Pirate stories gave me ideas for Stocking Mask Burglars

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ive been reading a book on my flights to and from the east coast, The Republic Of Pirates, (which is an excellent book, btw!) and an idea started forming about having a villainess who is primarily interested in financial gain and picks her targets accordingly along with her merry band of burglars.
And just like in the stories, sometimes innocents are captured and taken along for the ride, but in this case brainwashed into becoming a SMB and engaging in various criminal activity.

Originally I had thought to make this a classroom setting but I couldn't seem to wrap my head around a whole story line for this, or at least, it didn't sound that exciting. But THIS idea is much more appealing.

Various superheroines try to stop them but somehow they are always able to outwit and/or outnumber their opponent so the big gun, WW, is sent in to finally bring them to justice!

Will she be the one to take down the gang? Or will she be the SMB's ultimate plunder and bargaining chip?

And THAT is the idea I think I will go with.. Thoughts?
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Definately sounds interesting ;)

Financial gain is always a good way to give your villains motive, it's realistic.

I've been working on a similar motive behind a gang of masked cheerleaders who are going up against Batwoman and Robin - the leader is the daughter of a master criminal taken down by Batwoman, Batwoman having saved her from the villain's burning HQ building.

The cheerleaders are really just out for money, while batwoman thinks it's all about revenge. To top it off Batwoman has a complex about the head cheerleader, making her hesitate as she feels guilty - giving the cheerleaders time to get away.

All about the money is probably the best motive.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

I think if you can use it as a way to give the story a creative ending by all means. I agree with you Swampy that having a realistic motive really adds to it.

Thinking about this made me compare motives to other videos and I realized I don't really know what these villainesses are after. When the villainess just leaves the heroine asleep there and "escapes" at the end it just detracts from the villain's character a bit. It just doesn't seem like what a real villain would do. I mean, what WOULD a real villain do? Probably start with extracting information and secrets from the heroine or subjecting her to torture (in this case sexual torture). Or she would find out the heroine's identity and reveal it to the world or hold the heroine ransom or force her to give up being a superheroine now that she knows her identity. Or as in some videos she would keep the heroine as a servant or a minion (in which case sequels showing this happening are hot). Or hell at least steal her outfit, but I don't think real villains would pack up and leave. They would most definitely use the heroine's position to their advantage, and if they are so kinky and into the heroine to want to cum with them, wouldn't they collar them up, bound them, and keep them as a personal toy or servant?

So that said I am in full support of giving the villains clearer motives.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Money. Revenge. Power.

All good motives, all plausible. I've always assumed by definition a criminal was after money for the most part. Maybe you could do a trilogy focusing on each of the classic motives in turn (not necessarily in the order I list them.
Your output is always quality, whatever you decide. Moneys good.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
blueangelfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey MH,

any updates on this?
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Sounds interesting.

On a totally sub question: is there a chance you working wit Charlie Lane and Cali Logan again?