Destruction of the Dark Damsel

General discussions about superheroines!
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I just had to share these images of a custom superheroine fight DT have done for me. Hopefully, it won't be too long before they make it available to everyone as I think they appreciate SH fights are always that bit special.

As usual, Diana Knight and Melissa Jacobs do a fantastic job as Knight Woman totally destroys the Dark Damsel. It features low blows, slapping and punching, an attempt at choking, de-booting, de-masking, de-skirting, and a whipping to finish off the superheroine. Excellent stuff. I just love using these 2 girls in customs.
Attachments
sh1.jpg
sh1.jpg (21.25 KiB) Viewed 8479 times
sh2.jpg
sh2.jpg (19.97 KiB) Viewed 8479 times
sh3.jpg
sh3.jpg (18.78 KiB) Viewed 8479 times
sh4.jpg
sh4.jpg (21.04 KiB) Viewed 8479 times
sh5.jpg
sh5.jpg (21.33 KiB) Viewed 8479 times
Last edited by Skirtfan 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

and a few more...
Attachments
sh6.jpg
sh6.jpg (21.65 KiB) Viewed 8478 times
sh7.jpg
sh7.jpg (23.08 KiB) Viewed 8478 times
sh8.jpg
sh8.jpg (19.98 KiB) Viewed 8478 times
sh9.jpg
sh9.jpg (22.03 KiB) Viewed 8478 times
sh10.jpg
sh10.jpg (27.18 KiB) Viewed 8478 times
driftingwolf
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the pics and for producing another video for the Superheroine community!
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WOW damn nice of you of sharng these picks, anything with Diana knight in them I m a big fan, :twisted:
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

A few more of my favourite moments from this destruction. I'm sure it will be put on general sale in the near future as I'm already planning the rematch.
Attachments
Image3.jpg
Image3.jpg (22.08 KiB) Viewed 8033 times
Image5.jpg
Image5.jpg (25.02 KiB) Viewed 8033 times
Image6.jpg
Image6.jpg (17.68 KiB) Viewed 8033 times
Image7.jpg
Image7.jpg (24.24 KiB) Viewed 8033 times
Image8.jpg
Image8.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 8033 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That first one with the hair is just mental!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omg! The way she holds her chin while she peels off her mask is incredible...you can tell she is skilled with those lovely fingers! Meow!
Feminin hands in girls faces does something to a girl you know what i mean?
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

And full marks to Melissa who plays the role perfectly as her mask is peeled off. Her cry of anguish is as good as anything I've heard in movies like this. And while Diana is the best there is for dealing out punishment, Melissa's 'tumbling' skills means she'll always be a first choice for me as the SuperHeroine/Villainess on the end of the peril or beating. She gives it her all in the whipping scene as well ;-)

DT have done a few customs for me and you tend to learn what works for you the more you do. To that end, this one was the most pleasing they have done for me.

One of the things I like about DT is the use of a genuine ring for the shoots. This provides so much more scope and free space for the action and the falls the girls take due to the softer landings on the ring canvas. I don't think Melissa would go down the way she does when hit if this was a normal floor. It just makes the fight scenes so much more realistic in my opinion. The turnbuckle and ropes add to the script options as well.
Last edited by Skirtfan 12 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
paul_poser
Neophyte
Neophyte

This sounds very interesting! Thanks for sharing the preview.
You gotta love the green pantyhose and the debooting! :)
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

That may be your monitor, but it looks grey to me. Then again, it might be my monitor ;-)
paul_poser
Neophyte
Neophyte

Grey or green it's cool either way as long as the boots are removed and pantyhose stays on! :P
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

de-masked, de-booted, de-topped, and de-skirted ;-) Basically, stripped apart from the pantyhose!
Attachments
de.jpg
de.jpg (6.01 KiB) Viewed 7874 times
stripped.jpg
stripped.jpg (7.79 KiB) Viewed 7810 times
Ragnar
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sorry if this is a silly question, but has this video been released commercially yet? It seems like the best of its kind, but I have only ever seen stills or brief clips on YouTube, and it would be great to be able to see the whole thing. Any information would be most welcome! Thanks.
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

A year after I commissioned it, DT Wrestling have finally released this movie.

Dark Damsel in Distress
http://dtwrestling.com/Merchant2/mercha ... Code=NewHQ

I think it's one of the best scripts I've done and features:

Grappling, face punches, face slaps (lots, my personal favourite), face kicks, choking, low blows from fist and knee, knee to face, de-masking, de-booting, stripped of top and skirt, whipping to finish off with, with the Dark Damsel being totally destroyed, but NOT killed, in case that's important to anyone.
krispin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Great! I have it and it's fantastic. Melissa is a perfect victim and Diana a perfect villainess.

What about a revenge in which, of course, Mellissa is again dominated? I can visualize a fight, this time outdoor somewhere, with Melissa frightened. Now she knows her foes is far the stronger. But she is a superheroine, she HAS to fight... At the end we could have also Diana naked, outwrestling and overmatching with her ample body the slim body of the weaker pathetic heroine.
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

There was a sequel which for some reason DT released before this one, a few months ago. There's not as much variety in the punishment, but once more, Dark Damsel is totally destroyed by Night Woman. In this one she is just slapped and punched across the ring before being put on her knees and slapped into unconsciousness.

http://dtwrestling.com/Merchant2/mercha ... _Code=SFAN

It's SF-022-03HQ and is cheaper as well.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (19.64 KiB) Viewed 7288 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (19.93 KiB) Viewed 7288 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (24.66 KiB) Viewed 7288 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (22.73 KiB) Viewed 7288 times
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

and it ends in humiliation with the removal of her skirt.
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (24.44 KiB) Viewed 7288 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (26.61 KiB) Viewed 7288 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (20.24 KiB) Viewed 7288 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (28.04 KiB) Viewed 7288 times
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

The third shot in that second set is AMAZING! Love Love LOVE gray hose! Freaking gorgeous!
ds22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

VERY nice.