VillainforHire Comics

General discussions about superheroines!
villain4hire
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello there!

I would like to tell you guys about a new website. Me and some fellow artists (from Brazil and other countries) created a new website for super heroines comics. ShePerils.net

For those who don't know me, I used to work with comissioned comics and did some works for superheroinecentral, helplessheroes, hawkheroines and others.

So far we have 3 comics (One is free! Go on and grab it!) and they are all made by Nill.

Soon we will have more stuff. We have some artists working and others we are trying to reach to join the team.

Let us know what you think about it!

http://www.sheperils.net/

FredMandi - VillainforHire
Bert

Spectacular work, guys! I am so glad to see this site go up. I bought the first two issues and they are just about perfect. I'm sure the art is time consuming to produce, but I look forward to more issues soon. The action, the peril, the tone of the stories is all spot on. I hope you have a big hit on your hands with this site.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Will there be any Fred Mandi/Villain For Hire Poser comics in this site? I hope so!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
villain4hire
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bert wrote:Spectacular work, guys! I am so glad to see this site go up. I bought the first two issues and they are just about perfect. I'm sure the art is time consuming to produce, but I look forward to more issues soon. The action, the peril, the tone of the stories is all spot on. I hope you have a big hit on your hands with this site.
Thanks a lot! We plan to keep them coming!
EvilBilly wrote:Will there be any Fred Mandi/Villain For Hire Poser comics in this site? I hope so!

Soon... Soon... First I was focused on getting the site online. Now I plan to get back to comics. Its been a while.

spinlockcs2

Gorgeous artwork. Mega Babe and Fury have always been favorites of mine. Can't wait for more!
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Glad to see you back Great work as usual & Look forward to the new adventures to come
OH & yes I miss my Megababe Fixes, been a long time
villain4hire
Neophyte
Neophyte

All right! Thanks guys!

Just to let you guys know I posted a new (but old) comic online for sale at ShePerils.net

Its Mega Babe: Satanna's Revenge

This comic was featured before on another website. If you feel like you have seen it before, check your files because you probably did.

This is a relatively old comic I did some years ago as a comissioned job. 3D softwares were a little limited and different back then but, the story still looks good.

Cover plus 20 pages of action for $12,50.

Here is a sample:

Thanks.

ShePerils Team
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

This was a good one! Something for everybody!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

=D> I miss those good old Mega Babe Videos / Comics, :?
Still have my collection from when they were originally released at Crimson Hawk, (what is now Hawk Heroines )
Damn gonna have to go take a refreshing peak at those again :)
villain4hire
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello there fellow villains!

Just to let you guys know I posted a new (but old) comic online for sale at ShePerils.net

Its Mega Babe: Prisoner of Lust.

This comic was also featured before on another website but it was never finished. We will split it in 2 chapters. As I work on the final pages you can check the first 24 pages.

Cover plus 24 pages of action for $12,50.

Here are some samples:

Thanks.

ShePerils Team
villain4hire
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello!
Just a heads up to let you know I just put another comic for sale at ShePerils.net
These are also old comics done a while ago by different artists and they are very short stories. Because of that I am offering 3 different comics as one pack.
Check it out!

http://www.sheperils.net

Thanks!
VillainforHire
DennisGallardo
Neophyte
Neophyte

I wish to know what happen at the old Fred Mandi's villainforhire website that I do sometimes visit, it seams as tough it is no longer there this 2014 I am a big fan of MEGA BABE and I did have a feeling that I will going to miss her, there is also an attack in one of the websites that has superheroines on called Superheroine links. com and GOOGLE kind of blocked it and so did Yahoo, it just happened just about this few months. The threat is serious.
Dennis Michael Gallardo
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well this sounds AWESOME, but I can't seem to find the section where you have this offer to buy, I hope that you can point me in the right direction, as I would really like to get some more of your works :)
villain4hire wrote:Hello!
Just a heads up to let you know I just put another comic for sale at ShePerils.net
These are also old comics done a while ago by different artists and they are very short stories. Because of that I am offering 3 different comics as one pack.
Check it out!

http://www.sheperils.net

Thanks!
VillainforHire
villain4hire
Neophyte
Neophyte

Ripper1 wrote:Well this sounds AWESOME, but I can't seem to find the section where you have this offer to buy, I hope that you can point me in the right direction, as I would really like to get some more of your works :)
Hello there! Did you managed to find the "BUY NOW with PAYPAL" button? Heh! It seems I really missed the replies on this post.
juan182
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi ! does anyone know if theres gonna be a second part of this comic:

http://img210.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01f ... _172lo.jpg
villain4hire
Neophyte
Neophyte

juan182 wrote:Hi ! does anyone know if theres gonna be a second part of this comic:

http://img210.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01f ... _172lo.jpg
I was not able to see the image you posted.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

looks like Tanya Danielles character
villain4hire
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah I am still working on a few more pages for this chapter.