Angel Avengers 4: Metal Gypsy- Cult Retro

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://www.cultretro.com

Evildoers and villainesses beware, The gypsy is coming for you.

Our story opens up as a group of henchmen forcefully grab random civilians to join their side by way of turning them into zombies. Then we meet the Metal Gypsy(Jennifer Trieste) who puts a halt to their plans. With a turn and pose, the battle begins. And what happens next, well, one should be wise never to mess with the fiestyness of a gypsy.

What I liked about this video: The main character is a highlight. Think of it like batgirl meets harley meets poison ivy kind of formula. The emphasis on visual effects, even when it comes to emphasizing a strike to the abdomen, is a great sight to see. The fighting styles stayed true to how fight scenes are done. Comedy elements, like the scene where she's defending renaissance fairs to a fallen villain, were spot on. And the ending, much like any superheroine story, left me wanting to see what happens next.

What I didn't like about the video: Minor flaw, but there were moments where audio and visual didn't flow very well. The rest of the video made up for it.

Overall: Cult Retro stays true to their name as this was a pretty retro-type video. No nudity, just hard-hitting action that'll leave you cheering for the dancer.

For fans of Cult Retro, a heroine with an attitude, stunning fx, and action.

9.5/10