Amazonia- Heroine Peril

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: www.heroineperil.com

Amazonia(Jordana Leigh) enters the lair of Luther(Valik) who she hears begins testing on agent 42. Feeling confident in her ability to defeat him, she proceeds her investigation to any possible leads to blueprints of said testing only to be momentarily surprised by a booby trapped computer. One face to face confrontation later, our battle begins. Unfortunately for Amazonia, even in the superheroine world, overconfidence is never a good thing.

What I liked about this video: Old school setting meets new school change. Use of camera angles, especially during moments where the superheroine was either gassed or in pain, was used in good timing. Visual fx synched in very well with every action. Domination tactics, especially at the end of this video, symbolized the total destruction of our superheroine very well.

What I didn't like about this video: Overlookable flaw, but attire choice had me scratching my head for a bit. However, Jordana Leigh definitely was a good fit as the strong-hearted heroine.

Overall: This video definitely capitalized on the jaw-dropping videos we've come to know and love at Heroine Peril.

For fans of knockouts, gassing scenes, domination by villain, jordana leigh, and superheroine defiling.

9.5/10