Wonder Babe revised

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Perhaps I'll try later with a different story
Last edited by Chloromaiden 12 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is pretty good. I'm looking forward to the rest.

I have two thoughts, though... You seem to be trying to tell two stories at once, a flashback about a case she's writing up, and at the same time an ambush by the cleaning lady. I'm thinking it would be better to concentrate on just one. Second, you should describe what your heroine looks like.
dravatar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I like the fact that you are telling two stories here and that the heroine's mind is confused as to which is real. An excellent device and one which I may borrow in the future. The only thing I would do differently as the story proceeds is to develop the cleaning woman more.
DrAvatar
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you for the two great comments...Both will help me in the future.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent start and now since that you're past the deja vu of the cloth and drowning things should get even more interesting.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

excellent start - looking forward to more!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chloromaiden, it doesn't make sense for us to make public comments if you're going to edit the original. It means that our comments are no longer valid. If you wanted to revise, you should have left the original so that we could compare the two. Check your Private Messages for more.
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The reason for the revision was because of the comments...I don't seem to be able to win with you no matter what I do, soooo.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

There's no reason to delete the story. We LIKED it! We all SAID we liked it! I'm not complaining about the revision, I just wanted you to keep the original here so we could compare the two.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think its a fair point that we now have a story thread without a story. We're all interested in what's coming, maybe you couldve left the original until you were ready to post the edited version. I had a few comments but hadn't had chance to post them, now I have no frame of reference for them.
But no matter, its done now, looking forward to the revised version appearing. Agree with Centurion that you could've described the heroine in a bit of detail, but its all still good.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You've got to remember when you edit an already existing post, the browser doesn't mark it as a "new unread post" and it doesn't move it up the queue. So we have no way of knowing you updated it.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

shame - the story had an excellent start - I was really looking forward to more.