Wonder Woman and the School

A darker, full bodied blend.
flyingboots7
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Diana with Barbara sat in their usual corner booth sipping coffee. “I find these urban legends fascinating,” Diana was saying to her superheroine friend. “Is it really true that black men are better endowed than others”, she had asked innocently? Barbara had almost snorted her coffee in surprise. Her naïve friend had so much to learn. “Its just as true as the fact that big busted women have sensitive boobs,” her friend had replied. Diana thought about that, she did on both counts have big sensitive breasts. The black waiter topped up their coffee. She could see he was checking out the red head and the big chested naval officer. Once he’d left Barbara said, “I bet he wants to put his big cock between your big tits and tit fuck you,” she said in a whisper, “they all want white meat,” she added. Diana knew interracial sex was common, she had sisters whose father had obviously been black, white and oriental. “Do you think its because it improves the genetic diversity,” the Amazon asked? “No its cultural, but it might be hard wired too,” Barbara pondered. “But why do we desire big penises, is it because they are more likely to cause conception,” she asked? “Personally its because I think they give better sex, although what you say isn’t untrue,” she pondered taking a sip of her coffee. “We do have fascinating conversations,” she giggled, “well back to the library,” she added.

Latter that night Wonder Woman had a pair of criminals corralled in a back alley, they’d tried to heist a jewellery store and she and Batgirl had taken them down in the alley while they were dividing up the take. “You know Batgirl I was thinking about our conversation earlier, lets see if your theory is true,” she said. Batgirl starred at her not knowing which part of their wide ranging discussion the buxom heroine was talking about. “Okay you boys drop your pants and show me your cocks,” she ordered. Compelled by the lasso they immediately did as directed. There was a very obvious difference in size the white cock was a stubby 3” while the black was at least double that at 6”. “I guess your right,” Wonder Woman said. Batgirl always a playfull one, starred at the two miscreants and then said. “Okay boys jerk off.” With that both men began to stroke their man poles. The white mans grew another two inches the black mans to a very straight nine inches or more. “Wonder Woman why don’t you give them some incentive, play with your tits,” she suggested. Diana a little shocked got the idea, she rubbed her hands across her bustier, noting how the men’s stroke got faster on their dicks. Sure enough two spurts of white seed appeared in front of them. One was easily twice the size. “See bigger cock, bigger balls, theory confirmed just like myth busters,” the capped crusader said. “You had better tell them to forget all of this,” she suggested. “Yes good idea,” Wonder Woman said. Her friend noted the two prominent nipple bumps in her friends bustier and the husk in her voice, not that she didn’t had her own hard nipples the Kevlar just hid it better.

How did she get herself into these situations Wonder Woman mused to herself. “I’ll pulverize that bastard,” she said aloud. The superheroine was precariously balanced with her feet on the edges of the elevator, spread wide apart. Her arms balanced her, as she looked down at the now empty space where the floor had been and twenty floors down was the open pit of the shaft. A hidden side door opened behind her, she could see in the mirror it was Mr X. “My my, you are quick aren’t you,” said the bald hulking black man. “Shall we begin your training,” he asked her? Using her finger nails on the buttons on one side and her nails on a display board on the other Wonder Woman launched herself up enough to do a 180 and spin around to face him kicking her legs back out to support her precariously again. Why did the damn elevator have to be so big, she could just reach the sides spread eagle. “Impressive, very impressive,” the big man said. “Not near as impressive as what I’m going to do to you,” she hissed. “Well my dear you appear to be somewhat precariously balanced,” he said noting the advertisement holder screws had become loose with her last move. “Shall I begin your sensitivity training,” he said. With that he pulled out a feather duster. “I hear your tits are very sensitive, shall we test the theory,” he reached out and began to gently rub the feather boa across her cleavage. “Stop that you miscreant,” she said. “No,” he went on lightly stroking her ample cleavage. Sure enough he noticed her nipples harden in her bustier, “well I guess its true, but I always knew big titters had sensitive tits, bye for now,” with that he left.

The door opened behind, she quickly looked over her shoulder, he grinned at her. The advertisement holder pulled off the wall and fell. “Easy girl,” he said. Sweat beaded on her brow as she stretched her fingers and pressed them against the flat cold metal balancing herself. “Fuck,” was all she managed. She felt her hands touch her back, she couldn’t flinch or move. Then she felt him unzip her bustier and slowly pull the zipper down. She watched him leave and reappear in front of her with his boa. With the boa he began to slowly work his way inside her bustier gently easier her bustier down. The softness of the feathers on her sensitive skin was arousing despite her concentration at not falling down into the abyss below. Sweat dripped from her brow. He’d worked the boa down her cleavage and had its stem rubbing against the nub of her erect nipple. With that leverage he let gravity pull her bustier off, “oh my look what happened,” he said as her bustier brushed past her long leg and down into the shaft below. “My my what lovely breasts”, he tickled her tits. “Well Wondie must take a few pics for posterity and my web site, off those perfect tits of yours what are they 44D,” he grinned and clicked away with his iphone, “see yeah toots.” With that he disappeared.

Wonder Woman had managed to spring herself out from his trap by pressing hard onto the wall and using the buttons to flip herself across the opening. She needed to balance the risk of confronting Mr X when she needed to be Wonder Woman with wandering around topless. She quickly spun herself back into Agent Prince and took the stairs slowly to the bottom floor to recover her top. With each step she vowed to get even with Mr X.

“Barbara is their any social connotation to a woman when she gives a man a blow job,” Diana asked quietly in the booth. “You sure ask interesting questions Diana,” her friend said knowing that by her Aamzon vows such things were against her code of conduct. “No Diana, although some believe it’s a sign of female submission to male dominance,” she saw the sharp intake of breath from her friend. “Don’t worry, its nothing, tastes salty right.” Diana bobbed her head in agreement but then realised she’d just confirmed she’d done the deed and blushed bright red. “So was it a big black cock”, Barbara teased? The flush seemed to deepen, Diana could only nod, afraid to speak. The waiter came by again. “He’s still eyeing you up, see he’s got quite a package too Diana, and them black boys sure like big white tits,” she teased. “Stop it Barbara,” Diana managed, and with that Barbara pouted and then smiled back at her friend, the naive Amazon.

Wonder Woman quickly assessed the scene. The JLA had been tipped to the incident at Gotham City Primary School. She’d quickly grabbed hold of the runaway 5 ton truck and lifted the wheels off the ground just before it would have plunged off the uncompleted overpass onto the school below. The wheels were spinning, “shit,” where can I toss this thing, she mused. Just then the roller gate on the truck sprung open and their stood Mr X. “Hello Wondie, truck heavy”, he asked standing their looking at her cleavage? “Should have figured this would be your doing, bastard,” she said. She could see the truck was stacked with dynamite and he had a detonator in his hand. On either side of the over pass were row on row of houses. “What do you want,” she asked Mr X? He grinned and pulled his huge black cock, “Oh that’s easy Wondie I want you to suck my big black cock.” She just stood their hands down her sides as she held the truck, wheels still spinning. “As an act of good faith I’ll stop the tires when my cock goes in your mouth, off course if you do anything obnoxious I’ll detonate this truck and the bridge will collapse on the houses below,” he grinned. He mind was racing for a way out when he started counting. She opened her mouth, “alright, I’ll do it.” His cock was huge, the big purple head passed between her lips. She began to bob her head against his dick which quickly filed her mouth. Her mind couldn’t help but compare the three cocks she’d seen recently, two big black cocks and a small white one. He took a beefy paw and helped her work his dick further down her throat. “Your’re pretty good at sucking dick Wondie”, he said. She couldn’t say anything with her mouth full of black cock. He let her suck his knob knowing full well her mind was racing to find a way out. What she didn’t know was he’d planned another series of events to tie up her super friends. He slipped his big hand down her bustier and pulled her top down. Such nice tits. It didn’t take long for his touch to have a rapidly hardening effect as he played with her nipple rolling it between her fingers and then tugging on it. “Just a little longer Wondie,” he said feeling his seed rising. He grabbed the back of her head nad shoved his cock in just as his seed erupted. He held her head against his cock until most of his seed was spent. She jerked her head back just in time to get splattered with gism, he’d been saving a load for her. With that he put his cock away and jumped off the truck, “I’ll let you know when its deactivated, by bitch thanks for the head.”

Wonder Woman used every ounce of her super strength to push against the driverless out of control locomotive. It was headed for the a string of tanker cars filled with jet fuel. Another tip had got her their just in time. Her boots were tearing up the track bed as she resisted it huge horse power. But she was slowing it down but the engine was getting closer and closer. She was running out of room, but it was almost stopped. She had also spotted the detonator attached to its coupling, she had to keep it from touching the rail cars. She had it almost stopped now it a fierce contest of strength machine vs super hero. Her boots walked up the cars. She was now almost horizontal keeping the couplings from touching, she needed time to think but needed both arms to hold them apart. Sweat dripped off her brow.

“My we are strong,” Mr X said appearing as if from nowhere. “Shit not you again,” Wonder Woman said. “I suppose you have that stupid feather duster around,” Wonder Woman said trying to keep him in a monologue and not doing whatever he planned to do. “Sorry sweetie, but you know I do love that position you are in, I always love to see big ripe tits hanging down, something of a thing I have,” with that he unzipped her bustier. Her big breasts already trying to force their way out as she stretched out horizontally quickly popped free from her bustier to hang straight down. “Them is mighty fine tits you have Wondie,” as he gently caressed her left breast with his finger tips. She involuntarily shivered, but it was one of pleasure. “I’m told that big breasted women have sensitive tits,” is that true? His finger tips caressed her breasts in tiny circles under the bottom, around the base, across her nipples, she couldn’t help it, her nipples got hard quick. “I guess it is true,” he said tugging on an erect nipple. “Think maybe I’ll suck on them for a bit,” he said crawling under her. “Now don’t let go off my choo choo,” he said. “Them is mighty fine boobies,” he said as he played with her nipples, pinching and rolling them between his fingers. “I bet the milk form these babies would easily feed twins or triplets,” he said and then began to suck on her left breast. “Hey stop that,” she squealed trying to focus on holding the damn train at bay, but the sucking sensation on her nipple was hugely provocative to her being. ‘Focus Diana’, she coached herself as she felt the locomotive budge her. He moved over to suck on her other big breast as it tangled in his, “nothing like twins,” he said. “You know Wondie I always liked Supergirls miniskirt better than these hot pants, so old fashioned, but they do have their charm,” he said examining how her shorts had ridden tight against her sex outlining a very distinct camel toe. His fingers traced a line along her inner thigh. “Keep your hands to yourself,” she hissed even as she felt his finger slide under her shorts hem. “Now don’t go loosing your concentration Wondie,” he said as he slid his finger inside her shorts and across her sex mound.

“Well buy for now Wondie, but first a couple of happy snaps,” he clicked away with his iphone. “Oh and by the way, the train’s on a timer, so you won’t be their all day, but I wouldn’t be in a hurry to toss it aside, or a big bang might happen,” he said. She noticed he’d seeded the path along the tracks with half a dozed anti-tank mines on both sides. “Oh and thanks for the souvenir, I think it needs some styling, cheers,” and he was gone. True to his word the locomotive powered down. Just to be safe with a grunt, and sweat running between her breasts a topless Wonder Woman gently derailed the locomotive so it couldn’t do anything until she could dismantle the control system. It was then she noticed the dampness between her legs, ‘yes she siged it was certainly stimulating.’ Then she quickly switched into her alter egos’ cloths before anyone else saw her.

Wonder Woman opened the package, it was her replacement bustier. She’d been wearing a t-shirt which the guys had really liked but it was only suitable for around the headquarters. She sat in her cubicle and undid the packaging. Yeas it was, she held it up, a note lay on the top. She picked it up, “Greetings Wonder Woman I have returned you bustier, hope you like the fit, signed Mr X. She was tempted to throw it in the trash bin but couldn’t resist the curiosity of what he had done to her top. It felt like satin. She held it up. It was cut lower in the top, in fact the bustier could be opened independent, it was a nursing bustier!

Barbara had suggested an even better way to get herself educated on the sex norms of Gotha City and do some great public relations at the same time. She’d visit the Holy Sanctuary Catholic High School for girls. Miss Bandy greeted Wonder Woman as she arrived. She was dressed in a white blouse and school plaid skirt. The blouse was unbuttoned a couple so you could see the frill of her stylish white bra on her large bosom. She introduced the superheroine to Mr Philips the principal. Mrs Bandy had done some research on Wonder Woman, Amazon’s and superheroines, she hadn’t really liked what she saw, exhibitionism, and Amazon’s policy on marriage was clearly just wrong, but she like many hard core religious folks was bound and determined to get the Amazon to see the light or have her change her ways, and she thought she had a way. The principal was a short fat balding man who immediately leered at Wonder Woman’s bosom through his thick glasses. His hands were sweaty and Diana resisted the urge to wipe her hands dry on her hot pants after shaking his weak handshake. That introductions formality done, Catherine, ‘Cat’ Bandy lead Wonder Woman to her classroom in the high school where she would join the girls for sex ed 101. They chatted about the school and the girls. “I just have to ask is it true that your lasso compels miscreants to do what they are told,” she asked? “Oh yes,” replied Wonder Woman. Cat reached out and held the lasso loop, “it sure feels different that other rope,” she said. “Yes it was a gift from my mother, the Queen,” Diana said her gaze roving over the classroom and the models of cocks and posters of sex organs. Without noticing Cat slipped a loop around Wonder Woman’s left wrist and said, “Wonder Woman I want you to be my role model today in this sex class and do whatever I tell you, and not remember this discussion,” she ordered. “I will obey,” she said in a monotone voice. Cat smiled at her, “it is ever woman’s role to have babies isn’t it,” she asked? “Yes it is,” came the reply, “shall we begin Wonder Woman,” she asked. “Whenever you’re ready,” came the flat reply.

“Girls today we have Wonder Woman taking part in our program, I’m sure you have lots of questions for her and their will be time to ask our Amazon heroine about her background, Paradise Island and such, however today she will be attending class just like one of you,” the teacher said. “As you know today’s class is a sex ed class,” that got giggles from the girls. The teacher began discussing the erogenous zones of men and women, how conception occurred technically. “There now let’s look at the practical side of all this and enough boring power point, “amen,” whispered a pony tailed girl in the second row. “Okay girls, pair, off Mrs Wonder Woman if you could be my partner,” she asked. “Off course,” she replied. Cat began unbuttoning her blouse, and then removed it completely, revealing her large bosom encased in a stylish white bra. She unclipped the front snap and pulled off her bra. “Now I’m sure you girls have all experienced your own bodies,” a few giggles were heard, “but lets look at our erogenous zones. “Everyone knows that breasts are very sensitive and stimulating, but most men just grab and grope,” she looked at the cheerleaders who were bobbing their heads in agreement. “What you really want is a sensitive touch, a slow light stroke, Wonder Woman, if you would,” she asked? Diana began to lightly run her fingers down the sides of there teachers big breasts, ‘that’s very good,” the teacher said. “Okay girls, you get the idea, tops and bras off,” she directed. Wonder Woman followed suite as well. She let the teacher stroke her long finger nails around her 44DDs. “Notice that as you go under the breast, along its sides how hard the nipple becomes,” she said as Wonder Woman’s own nipples had quickly become hard to Cat’s touch.

“Now lets examine the other sensitive zones, and the female orgasm” she said. “Now everyone knows that guys can just get off quickly,” she waited for the giggles to die, “We off course need a gradual build up, to achieve the big O,” she said “Wonder Woman would you mind being my example,” she asked. Diana had never been shy and besides this was just like Paradise Island, “sure,” she said. Cat had her slip off the rest of her uniform. “Now lets do the gradual build up, “ she began kissing the superheroine’s neck while letting her fingers gently caress the superheroines large jutting bosom. Her nipples were soon very hard, and the teachers long fingers curled around them pinching, and sqeezing and eliciting a smale, “oh,” from Diana. The teacher began to suck, and bite her nipples as a hand gently stroked the heroines inner thigh as she perched on the teachers desk legs gradually spreading wider to give her partner more intimate access to her sex and its neatly trimmed patch of brown hair. Wonder Woman had her cunt splyed open with her fingers to let the teacher easily rub her G-spot. Her breathing was more rapid, as the combined gentle assault on her nipples, and G-spot developed into more vigor. The teachers breasts rubbed the superheroines flat belly. “Oh Hera, don’t stop, bite, rub, faster,” she pleaded. With a gush, the heroine closed her legs as she orgasmed in front of the class. The teacher looked around to see her students with their hands under their panties, skirts hiked up, or playing with their own hard nipples, she was pleased, she could feel her own wetness between her legs. “Okay class, blouses back on leave your bras off and take 15 minute break,” she said time to let everyone cool down for the next phase. She’d certainly gotten Wonder Woman off to a great start, she though to herself.

Wonder Woman had pulled on her shorts but followed the teachers lead of going topless while the students were out on their break. Cat had asked Wonder Woman if she minded being used to demonstrate sex techniques, just as they had earlier. She was a little taken aback by the request and confided she was in her fertile time. The teacher however had prevailed explaining the time honoured rhythm method her partners could employ or if things got carried away the morning after pill she had avail. So Diana had agreed to do the demo for the class. “So lets look at the average man,” she began flashing up various white, black, Asian men all showing their erect dicks. “Notice that the black man’s cock is substantially bigger than the others,” she said. “Why is that Mrs Candy,” a red head asked. “Well it simple since Africa is still a place where physical prowess is necessary for survival and procreation is necessary to ensure tribal survival, unlike the modern industrial world, those who bigger dicks can inseminate women better so this characteristic is perpetuated in the male line, its Darwin in nature evolution,” she answered. “Oh,” the student said. She took two cock examples a long black one and a short white one and placed them against a woman’s cutaway view to the same scale, you see the closer this gets to delivering its seed here, the more likely conception will occur, as more sperm can get closer to the egg,” she said. All the girls nodded their heads.

“So now let’s have a practical example,” the teacher said. With that the vice principal and the janitor entered the classroom. “Okay gentleman, this is the same class demo we did last year,” she said to Leroy and Mr Philips. Both were starring at Wonder Woman’s tits, nothing new their. Both men came up to the teachers desk, and turned to face the class. The principal then dropped his pants and revealed his short hard little white pecker to them all, a slimy little expression on his face. Some of the girls gasped, they’d all suspected he was a bit of a pervert. Leroy the tall skinny black janitor undid his well worn denim coveralls, and let them fall to the ground. His boxers were already straining with a tent pole, when he pulled them down. A huge black banana of a dick burst loose. Even more gasps came from the students. Wonder Woman, managed to keep her jaw closed. “Now class a nice practical demonstration of what we were discussing, Mrs Wonder Woman and I will get these two men to produce their seed and we will collect the seed and demonstrate scientifically by volume the ability of each to fertilise eggs. She winked a tWonder Woman and then placed herself beside the principal. She wrapped her right hand around his small cock and began stroking his cock. Wonder Woman followed suit. Here she was topless in front of a all girls class and jerking off a huge black cock. “You have very nice hands Mrs Wonder Woman,” he said. Even more quietly he whispered, “and amazing breasts,” he added. Diana had always had a secret voyeur streak in her, and just standing here gently stroking this cock was maintaining her previous arousal. “You’re doing great Wonder Woman”, he coached. “You see girls this is another way of getting your mate in the mood,” she said, and was rewarded by giggles from those and a look of boredom from the cheerleaders. “Look at Wonder Woman, I think she’s getting off on this,” one said to another.

A mewing noise came from the principal. The teacher quickly placed a beaker over his cock just as he began jetting out a thin stream of semen. Some of the girls starred fascinated, most however were fixated on Wonder Woman as she more rapidly jerked off Leroy whose cock seemed to have grown another couple of inches. Wonder Woman couldn’t believe how big he’d grown. She didn’t even mind when he began to cup her breasts as she worked her hands on his cock. Her tits were bobbing up and down with her motion constrained by a pair of big black paws. Her nipples had quickly hardened to his touch. She couldn’t help but loose herself to his touch as he gently tugged on her hard nipples as he fShe missed Leroy’s subtle signals as his cock pressure built, he made sure his aim was true when his seed jutted upwards onto her big Amazon tits. “Oh,” Diana managed, as snickers from the class erupted. “No worries Mrs,” Leroy said, as the teacher quickly appeared with a second beaker and began scooping up the man seed from her breasts, she’d been expecting this. “Their class she held up the two beakers for them to clearly see the difference between the two amounts of baby makers. “Thanks boys, you’ve been a great help,” the teacher said handing Wonder Woman a towel to wipe up the last of the black baby batter from her breasts. “He always does that,” she whispered. “Thanks Mr Philips,” she said as the big fat principal pulled up his pants, zipped up his fly and headed for the door. “Now class who wants to see how a real cock would impregnate a woman,” she asked?

“We’ll have Mrs Wonder Woman demonstrate the various positions good catholic girls use to become pregnant, we’ll start with the missionary position,” she said. That got some giggles going, and it also got a big cock rapidly stiffening. “Leroy you just help her pull those star spangled shorts down, now okay,” she said. “Um yes man,” the school handyman said. “Now the key here girls is to get that cock in as deep as possible,” the teacher said as Wonder Woman adopted an all fours position. “See how she guides that big black cock into her well lubricated sex,” they had all crowded around to watch Leroy bang the superheroine. The tip of Leroy’s bulbous cock touched the superheroines parted and waiting sex and began to spread open her sex. “Oh god its splitting me apart,” she said as another couple of inches eased its way inside her. “You see girls, even a superheroine knows a super cock,” she said. Leroy kept easing in his monster. Wonder Woman couldn’t help herself, and wined, “its to big,” she cried. “Now girls big black cocks will feel like that the first time but you’ll get used to it,” she said to the class. “Suck it up Wondie,” the teacher said as Leroy his man meat fully inside her now began stroking her. “Oh Hera,” she cried as her G-spot’s stimulation erupted off the Richter scale. “Now see how slow he’s going he’s getting that old G-spot right stimulated, then he’ll gradually increase the tempo, keeping her fully stimulated,” the teacher said. Wonder Woman was begging him not to top now. His rhythm was now causing Wonder Woman’s big tits to swing under her like the big udders they were. Leroy reached down with a hand and began to milk her tit, she moaned. She was now meeting each thrust, pushing her hips against him, and feeling his cock reach to her cervix, “Oh hera,” she moaned louder. “See how the arousal takes hold,” the teacher said with a grin. She increased her tempo in rhythm with Leroy, “fuck her hard Leroy,” Cat said. “Oh yes, fuck me hard,” Wonder Woman said loosing control of the demo to her animal desires. “Sperm her,” a red head in pigtails said. “Shouldn’t he pull out soon, I think he’s getting close,” another student said. Leroy had no intentions of practising the rhythm method not with such a tight cunt, besides he was enjoying fucking Wonder cunt way to much. He felt her orgasm, and continued pounding her pussy. “Take in Wonder Woman,” he said, “here I cum,” and he jammed his cock as deep as he could as his dick fountained man seed deep into the superheroine womb.

Leroy pulled out, his cock already going limp. Cat said, “and now Wonder Woman will demonstrate a more conventional position up on my desk.” Gerome had come in and peeled down his coveralls his dick was even bigger than Leroy’s. “Just spread those legs nice and wide for Gerome’s dick Wonder Woman,” Cat said. The fuck dazed superheroine complied. “See how her pussy is stimulated kind off puffy,” the teacher said. “Okay Gerome I think she’s ready and I can see you are too,” the teacher said with a wink. He eased forward and took Wonder Woman’s legs over his broad shoulders. His bulbous head once again splitting open Wonder Woman’s sex. Cat didn’t notice Leroy bend over one of the cheerleaders in the back row and begin to fuck her as she watched Wonder Woman take in slowly his huge black cock. She was playing with her own nipples. “That’s it Wondie you take all of Gerome’s man meat. “It’s too big,” she complained but kept taking inch after inch into her. Gerome began to saw his monster in and out. “Oh sweet Hera,” she moaned as he did it slowly his big paws wrapped around her breasts. He began to pull and tug at her hard nipples. “That’s it you fuck her hard,” Cat said completely caught up in the moment. “The bitch is fertile you can knock her up,” she added as Gerome increased his tempo. “AaaAAAHHHHhhhh, I’m cumming,”the heroine said. It didn’t take long for Gerome to pound his dick hard inside and keep it their as he began to spurt load after load of baby makers into the Wonder womb.

“Okay class will take another 15 minute break,” she said as Gerome pulled his cock out of the superheroine with a loud, ‘plop.’ His seed leaking out of her fully stuffed box. Cat handed her a towel to wipe herself with and then her star spangled shorts. Leroy had already taken her panties as souvenirs. Wonder Woman let Cat zip up her bustier for her still in a double orgasm daze. “You sure did fine Mrs Wonder Woman,” she said. “I did the demo myself last year, but its hard to talk to the students about the key points when that big cock is pounding you,” she said and Diana nodded in agreement. A wet spot had already appeared in the crotch of her shorts as their combined seed leaked out her stretched pussy. She took her seat as Cat began the next lecture on the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. Diana only paid a passing attention as she sat in a daze thinking about the wild sensation of being fucked by two big cocks. She missed the whisperings and notes from the rest of the class describing her as a sex slut who obviously enjoyed being gang banged. She also forgot to take the morning after pill from Cat. Cat didn’t remind her it was a placebo anyway, it was good catholic girls duty to bear children, and an Amazon with those hips and tits was obviously meant to be bred.

Mr X looked up at Wonder Woman, “you know Wondie you really should take the stairs, I would have thought after your last episode with an evaluator shaft you would be avoiding these,” he laughed. She had just managed to grab the cable and arrest the elevator and it’s cargo of ten passengers from plunging ten stories and was now holding it even with the 5th floor while they disembarked. She’d watched Mr X cut the cables, and give her the opportunity to save lives or arrest him. She strained at the weight. Their was something else she was fighting it was a rising bile in her stomach. “My my Wondie did you get a boob job, your almost falling out of that top,” with that he easily tugged her bustier down to let her big tits pop into the sunlight on the roof top. She felt the weight lessen on the cable and gently began lowering it hand over hand down the shaft ignoring the bastard. The bile seemed to want to come up and she fought to control her nausea as well. The elevator hit the bottom with a thud. Mr X was already long gone as Wonder Woman puked her guts up as hernauseau took hold and her will succumbed to the body. She wiped the spittle away with the back of her hand, and then pulled up her bustier. He was right her breasts did feel bloated.

Batgirl looked Wonder Woman over, their was something definitely going on. She’d read the incident reports she’d had with Mr X. Obviously the man has a boob fetish. But their was something just not right, it came together when she walked in on Diana as she wiped the spittle away and ran water down the sink in the ladies, rinsing down her breakfast, ‘morning sickness,’ Wonder Woman was pregnant! She looked at her friend closer her uniform didn’t hind much, sure enough a slight bulge in her tummy was evident to her eye. “Diana are you pregnant,” she asked? “Um, ah, well yes,” she stammered to her friend. “That’s wonderful”, Barbara said wrapping herself around her friend who wasn’t sure if she should be happy or cry, but it was her duty to have the child she knew.

“Well thanks for coming back Mrs Wonder Woman,” Cat said. “And look at you, the picture of health, and expecting too,” she gushed. “When the principal saw the pictures in the paper, he just had to tell me,” she didn’t mention they had been paparazzi pics that showed her falling out of her top and others with big circles around her preggo belly. “The class will be so happy to see you again,” she said leading her into the classroom. “Class Wonder Woman’s back and she’ll be explaining her first trimester signs and symptoms to us,” Cat explained. A whisper said from the background, “so she’s knocked up, bet it was Gerome’s cock.” “No it was Mr X, I’ve seen his posts on facebook,” another said. “If she’s only first tri I bet shes got twins or triplets on board,” said another. Wonder Woman went on to describe her classic symptoms, her morning sickness, her swollen breasts, and with what perked more interest how horny she felt. They giggled at that, and it was time for their next class and they all headed out. Leroy came in, “Hi Mrs Wondie heard you were in, and lookie their a bun or more I’m thinking in the oven,” he said. She let him rub her belly. “I’ve gotta see the principal, back in a few,” said Cat winking at Leroy whose hands had already move to cup the bottom of Wonder Woman’s barely concealed breasts. “You have such lovely breasts, that baby off yours is some lucky,” he said cupping both her tits. “Someone else could be lucky too,” she said back feeling suddenly very provocative. Leroy’s hands could already feel her nipples hardening as he pulled down her top letting each nipple pop free. He leaned forward and began to suck on a dark brown nipple. “Oh feels so good,” she said. She’d spread her legs to let him rub his cock against her, the two were dry humping each other as he sucked and bit her nipple. She was already undoing his bib overall straps to get his dick free. “Fuck me Leroy,” she moaned when the straps were undone. He lifted her butt as she pulled aside her hot pants and then impaled her sex on his long pole while she wrapped her legs around him. “Oh yes, feels so good, I’ve missed you,” she cooed as his cock plunged deep inside her.

“He’s such a weasel,” Wonder Woman said to Cat. “Yes but harmless,” Cat replied. Both women knew that Wonder Woman had to agree to suck his cock every time she came to visit the school. Which Wonder Woman was desperate to continue to do. She ached for the feel of Gerome and Leroy’s cock inside her. She just come from the principal’s office where she had knelt at his desk and took his small white cock and sucked it like a straw until she’d completely drained his balls. She’d let him fondle her breasts, as she did so. He’d first caressed her bustier fabric until her nipples had become hard nubs and then he’d slipped his pudgy fingers down her top quickly exposing her nipples. She’d enjoyed his pinching and squeezing while she bobbed up and down on his circumcised cock taking it all easily in. Diana liked having her tits felt up, they were so big and sensitive now as her second trimester neared to a close. Her belly jutted out immensely and she was proud of being pregnant, her body full of raging hormones. She stood over him letting him bury his face in her big hanging udders as she rested her hands on his shoulders, as he felt up her breasts, rubbing his face between her cleavage and caressed her belly. Finally she stepped back and pulled up her top. The bustier barely covered her nipples now, and the dark skin of her large areole was clearly evident, she liked the sexy look, slutty look. Diana chatted with Cat, she was pregnant as well with a slight bump. Cat had shed her frilly bra claiming it irritated her breasts now that they had gotten bigger, her nipples clearly evident in her white blouse.
Wonder Woman chatted with Cat’s students they had all gotten to know her quite well over the school year. Graduation was today and all were looking forward to it. Cat was pleased she had achieved a 100% success rate, in fact it was more like 105% seeing how both she and Wonder Woman were pregnant. In fact she couldn’t believe how huge Wonder Woman was. Her arms couldn’t reach fully around her belly which hung well below her waist. She suspected most of the girls would be carrying mixed race bastards in their bellies although she expected a few had the principal’s and vice principal’s in their wombs. The cheerleaders were the farthest along, most in their second or third trimester, the head cheerleader leading by example. The chubby kids just beginning to show. Their teacher in the middle of the pack having let Leroy take advantage off her after one session of bare back sex demonstration when he was suppose to show the rhythm method and didn’t. Wonder Woman followed the principal to the VIP seating on stage her huge belly and barley contained bosom wobbling about as she walked up the steps on stage. The girls looked great in their gowns she thought.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Vety interesting and good.
Seaven
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Nice story. Thank you for sharing!