Electra Star vs Asian Angels- Superheroine Underworld

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://www.superheroineunderworld.com

A vintage review featuring a fierce looking Electra Star(Christina Carter) looking to add more humiliation to the seemingly defeated Asian Angels(Nicole Oring, Akira Lane). With taunts tossed around and a bold escape from bondage, the battle begins. Can our superheroines overcome this monster of a villainess or will the unpredictable villainess put a dent in their plans? I can only say this much, you're in for a shock.

What I liked about this video: The setting for our story was very fitting for Electra Star since it adds more mystique to her character. Environment usage, including from the very beginning, was very good. I love the attire used for the asian angels as it kinda paid tribute to the episodes before this one. Of course the debooting scene was done to perfection and not rushed which made it that much more intriguing to watch.

What I didn't like about this video: 3 things. Didn't Electra Star have 2 other villainesses doing her dirty work the first time she met our heroines? (See asian angels 2). Not that it's big, but it does seem out of place. There was one moment of during the electrocution scene as our angels stood against the wall. Was hoping for someone to fall to their knees or the effects to be more instantaneous. There was little build to the fight scene and the fight itself was pretty short.

Overall: While this isn't their most recent release, it does stand the test of time as a good release. though there's still a question as to her return, arkham heights be warned, electra star takes no prisoners, just joy in the defeat of superheroines.

For fans of: Bondage, torture, debooting, fondling, asian angels, KO scenes, and domination.

7/10