Knightwoman Unmasked?

General discussions about superheroines!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

djhooker85 wrote:I'm loving this discussion you guys. Now I may be the only one here that likes what I'm about to mention but I have always wanted to see "accidental unmaskings". In the context that the heroine is accidentally unmasked during a fight struggle.

The only example of it I can think of is when Red Claw accidentally pulls Batman's mask off in the Batwing in one of the Batman Animated Series episodes. I would love to see that applied to the superheroine fetish/ unmasking genre. If you still aren't familiar with the scene described above here is the link:

I guess why accidental unmaskings do it for me is because when it does happen the heroine would be in shock of what just happened since she didn't expect it, now trying the use her hands to desparately cover her face in order to protect her identity.

I know, its a unique fetish but figured I would post.
djhooker85 wrote:You're right Heroine Addict, the KW mask probably wouldn't be good for a accidental unmasking without ruining it.

Accidental unmasking peril would be better suited for Robyn since she only wears a domino mask. A Robyn "mask slip" situation would be incredibly hot with Jade Indica wearing the classic Robyn costume from "Catgrrl vs Robyn" and that really tiny elastic domino mask.
While the sort of mask Knightwoman wears is probably too tight to be removed completely by accident, I believe a soaking would be the best way to achieve what you suggest. If the villainess could carefully and safely drench the mask in water or some kind of goo, the non-spandex fabric of the 'domino' eyehole section might become heavy and loose enough to slide back with much less coaxing.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Heroine Addict --- Interesting idea. I love it!

Another type of unmasking peril that is very rarely done if ever is semi-conscious/forced strippings/unmaskings.

This is when the villain immediately considers the heroine/intruder a serious threat and quickly rips off the heroine's/intruder's mask as he partially chloroforms her or black jacks the back of her head so that he can discover her identity in the event she escapes by some miracle later.

This also applies to stripping the heroine of her costume. I picture them stripping her of everything completely while semi-concsious because they want to reduce her to an ordinary woman and not a superheroine. As they quickly remove costume pieces they further making it grading by sniffing and wearing parts of her costume pieces as they are removed.

Closest example I could find of what I'm talking about is an art piece created by Monsieur Paul using one of Mr. X's characters.

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/ ... /esha2.gif
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

djhooker85 wrote:Heroine Addict --- Interesting idea. I love it!

Another type of unmasking peril that is very rarely done if ever is semi-conscious/forced strippings/unmaskings.

This is when the villain immediately considers the heroine/intruder a serious threat and quickly rips off the heroine's/intruder's mask as he partially chloroforms her or black jacks the back of her head so that he can discover her identity in the event she escapes by some miracle later.

This also applies to stripping the heroine of her costume. I picture them stripping her of everything completely while semi-concsious because they want to reduce her to an ordinary woman and not a superheroine. As they quickly remove costume pieces they further making it grading by sniffing and wearing parts of her costume pieces as they are removed.

Closest example I could find of what I'm talking about is an art piece created by Monsieur Paul using one of Mr. X's characters.

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/ ... /esha2.gif
Although I personally prefer a lot of teasing before the mask comes off, I like your idea a lot. I can certainly see that a swift and brutal unmasking would absolutely be the most logical and rational thing for a villain to do.

In terms of the narrative, though, reducing the heroine to an ordinary woman too quickly can cause problems because it stops feeling like a superheroine peril adventure very rapidly. If a video is say 30 minutes long and the villain wins almost immediately, we would have 29 minutes of ordinary woman peril, rather than superheroine peril. A way around this would be to use the chloroform or black jack unmasking as either a teaser or a cliffhanger.

If it happens as a teaser at the start, the heroine can then wake-up in a strange place with her mask/costume off or half-off and try to piece together the identity of her unseen unmasker who has now disappeared. She would get dressed and retain her superheroine identity, but with the awful realization that somebody knows her secret. As each new villain appears, the heroine would wonder whether he/she was the unmasker?

If it happens at the end, it would make one Hell of a cliffhanger. It would be a truly dastardly twist to see a heroine like Knightwoman 'win' only to be brought down suddenly by a mysterious new assailant. For a breathtakingly shocking finale, the villain could chloroform KW and then grip her mask (a specially-prepared 'stunt mask') by the bat ears and tear the top half apart, leaving its tatters hanging from KW's exposed face.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

That script is pretty brilliant HA, but I'd prefer it if the heroine was completely beaten at the end. You can recover from it by it just being a nightmare but I also like the idea that as the villain knows who she is, the heroine can be taunted at work or something. Such as the batgirl as a librarian, the villain can quietly taunt about knowing her secret. But of course this prevents further stories if you want continuity. Personally I would be fine with a complete reset each time. Story continuity isn't much of thing in this circumstance. Just imagining different ways of defeat is all.

A fast unmasking is definitely not the way to go in my opinion. I really want a nice slow unmasking. It doesn't have to be 30 minutes long, just 10 would be fine by me as I'm really only in it for the unmasking part.

Oh and as previously mentioned I want the heroine to be fully aware of being unmasked. I find it really boring when she's unmasked while unconscious.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the feedback, Unmaskee. I must admit, my ideas do tend to overdo the preservation of Knightwoman's identity for the sake of continuity. Having said that, the three existing Emily Addison KW videos all end with KW seduced to the dark side by a villainess, so I expect the 'turned' Knightwoman's mask would always come off during the hot sex that ensues. In my imagination, she has already been unmasked by several villainesses.

The 'turning' of heroines is a key theme of Mighty Hypnotic's work that we haven't discussed much in this thread. If an unmasking were to be combined with a conversion, I would definitely prefer KW to resist throughout the removal of her disguise. After the mask has come off, the defeated heroine would lose the will to resist any further and we could see the final stage of the conversion (with Emily's trademark orgasms). Now fully converted, she could pull the mask back on to assume her new identity as the villainess Dark Knightwoman. (A concept which itself invites further unmaskings by cops or superheroines. :-D)

Knightwoman always protests valiantly while she's being 'turned'. It would be quite easy to throw an unmasking into the mix with a few lines such as:

Knightwoman: You'll never turn me to the dark side. I'm a superheroine!

Villainess: Yes, you are. It's always much easier to break the will of civilians. [She starts stroking KW's mask.] If only I could do something to turn you into an ordinary woman...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

China Jamie has uploaded a couple of behind the scenes videos from the Heroine Transformations shoot to her Twitter page. In the second one, Knightwoman's costume is discarded on the floor and we can clearly see she has been UNMASKED!
Last edited by Heroine Addict 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Pretty excited myself but fear it may be an unmasking without knowing defeat... A self unmasking or an unconscious one. For what is happening after to be taking place I worry it may not be that it's a crushing ultimate defeat in the way I would like but hey if there's unhappy struggle I'll be happy.
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Lol! Sweet.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unmaskee wrote:Pretty excited myself but fear it may be an unmasking without knowing defeat... A self unmasking or an unconscious one. For what is happening after to be taking place I worry it may not be that it's a crushing ultimate defeat in the way I would like but hey if there's unhappy struggle I'll be happy.
I'm hopeful for some resistance because the Countess seems to have Knightwoman trapped in a headlock in the first clip. At this point, KW has already been stripped of her gloves, boots, utility belt and cape and her leotard has been pulled open.

The second clip must take place after KW has been transformed. I just hope she doesn't turn to the dark side until after the mask has come off.
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

I predict, on the whole, a disappointment as regards the sort of unmasking we're all hoping to see.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would obviously prefer resistance with plenty of "No, not my mask!" pleading, but I would still be happy with pretty much any shot that starts with Emily/Knightwoman masked and ends with her unmasked. We've never seen this version of KW unmasked before, so any type of unmasking (even self unmasking or unconscious unmasking) would be fine with me.

The only thing that would make me do a Darth Vader "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" would be if it happens off-screen and cuts straight to a shot of Emily already unmasked. However, I don't believe MH would do something so cruel to us.
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

Heroine Addict wrote:I would obviously prefer resistance with plenty of "No, not my mask!" pleading, but I would still be happy with pretty much any shot that starts with Emily/Knightwoman masked and ends with her unmasked. We've never seen this version of KW unmasked before, so any type of unmasking (even self unmasking or unconscious unmasking) would be fine with me.

The only thing that would make me do a Darth Vader "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" would be if it happens off-screen and cuts straight to a shot of Emily already unmasked. However, I don't believe MH would do something so cruel to us.
We can all but hope :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So we now know the Heroine Transformations scene was a self-unmasking with no identity peril for Knightwoman. Even so, I thought it was still nice to see Emily peel off that mask.

Looking to the future, a few BTS shots from yesterday's shoot with Emily and Annie Cruz. In the second shot, we can see Emily has the mask half-off with the eye section peeled back enough to expose her full face, but not her hairline.

Now, before we get too excited, it's possible that Emily peeled back the mask herself during a break in shooting. However, just imagine if the catsuit-clad fiend is responsible for KW's unmasked state as part of the story...*

*I thought it would be pretentious to say "diegetically".
Attachments
06e7116aaf6811e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg
06e7116aaf6811e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg (101.1 KiB) Viewed 14066 times
923e51c8af6911e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg
923e51c8af6911e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg (108.5 KiB) Viewed 14066 times
dc69b3feaf6511e180c9123138016265_7.jpg
dc69b3feaf6511e180c9123138016265_7.jpg (78.63 KiB) Viewed 14066 times
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow, that would be fantastic, MH. Were you thinking of doing the Dentist script or the (incomplete) Mad Hatty script?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Id like to take elements of both actually, ending in one long slow unmasking to the horror of Knightwoman as she is fully exposed, maybe tied to a wall or hogtied, in a TV studio then cut to the reactions of the people watching, as well as Knightwoman's horrified look and then, eventually a look of defeat as she knows the jig is up!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:Id like to take elements of both actually, ending in one long slow unmasking to the horror of Knightwoman as she is fully exposed, maybe tied to a wall or hogtied, in a TV studio then cut to the reactions of the people watching, as well as Knightwoman's horrified look and then, eventually a look of defeat as she knows the jig is up!
Awesome! One idea I have for a public/broadcast unmasking is the villainess letting the public vote on KW's fate in an online poll. Even though the villainess is going to pull off KW's mask no matter what happens in the vote, I thought it would add an extra level of humiliation if the heroine is aware that most of the audience is baying for her to be exposed.

Villainess: Oh dear, Knightwoman. A 98% landslide for me to rip that mask off your face and end your career. I expected the people to be a bit more grateful after all the the times you saved them. Still, I'd better give them what they want...

Oooo if thats the case then we have to make the villainess on the lunatic side, aka joker/riddler-esque and have her really play it up like she's on a demented game show
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

MightyHypnotic wrote:Id like to take elements of both actually, ending in one long slow unmasking to the horror of Knightwoman as she is fully exposed, maybe tied to a wall or hogtied, in a TV studio then cut to the reactions of the people watching, as well as Knightwoman's horrified look and then, eventually a look of defeat as she knows the jig is up!
That sounds just the ticket MH.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

That would sound wonderful MH. Just remember the way the mask comes off can be quite important (for me at least). If you can find a way for it to come off with eye-holes lifted from above that would be just the ticket. Use the Yvonne Craig style mask if necessary if it makes it easier. But hopefully this would be just the ticket.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unmaskee wrote:That would sound wonderful MH. Just remember the way the mask comes off can be quite important (for me at least). If you can find a way for it to come off with eye-holes lifted from above that would be just the ticket. Use the Yvonne Craig style mask if necessary if it makes it easier. But hopefully this would be just the ticket.
I must admit, I'm not all that keen on the Yvonne Craig replica mask. It's too rigid and it even looks like it might fall off accidentally in some of the videos I've seen it used. It would be very difficult to do a slow unmasking with that style of mask.

Also, that type of mask can already be seen in several unmasking clips (with Cali, Tracy and Emily) from various producers, but the Knightwoman mask is a unique design used only on the HypOnlineMedia sites. KW's spandex mask looks like it actually stretches and can be pulled off gradually or partially without her identity being revealed too quickly. Knightwoman/Emily's current look is the perfect storm of a gorgeous model in a tight mask which compliments her features and can be peeled back slowly for maximum peril.

Seeing KW's spandex mask pulled back from the top and worn like a hood would be nice. The photo of Emily semi-unmasked (a few posts up) suggests that the top will do at least some stretching with the bottom remaining around the neck. If KW's mask won't stretch enough for a 'hooded' unmasking, I would definitely be happy to see it removed altogether and maybe held aloft as a trophy by the villainess.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I do like the Yvonne style mask a lot and I think it can be done fairly slowly. Admittedly it can't be tugged but it can be partially lifted a few times. But just a steady unmasking of that style would be something I'd be only too happy to see. I like the style suggested by HA as well but it's more the slower deliberate nature unmasking and teasing afterward with horrendous realisation from the heroine that she is utterly defeated. I like it when the villainess then knows the name of the woman revealed.

One option with the knightwoman mask is to have the bottom stretched onto the chin first then the eye holes part can be slid back. This would allow the hooded unmasking as stated above which I really like.

As long as the unmasking is clear without obstruction of the face whilst the mask comes off I should be happy. :)

We're such a demanding bunch...
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

I'd like to see Knightwoman unmasked whilst the villain wears oven gloves!

OK, I jest :) Whilst there's no harm in articulating our own private fantasies in this thread, let's remember we're not paying for a custom here so let's not go too mad on the outcome huh? :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unmaskee wrote:I do like the Yvonne style mask a lot and I think it can be done fairly slowly. Admittedly it can't be tugged but it can be partially lifted a few times. But just a steady unmasking of that style would be something I'd be only too happy to see. I like the style suggested by HA as well but it's more the slower deliberate nature unmasking and teasing afterward with horrendous realisation from the heroine that she is utterly defeated. I like it when the villainess then knows the name of the woman revealed.

One option with the knightwoman mask is to have the bottom stretched onto the chin first then the eye holes part can be slid back. This would allow the hooded unmasking as stated above which I really like.

As long as the unmasking is clear without obstruction of the face whilst the mask comes off I should be happy. :)

We're such a demanding bunch...
The YC-style mask certainly has its merits, but we can already see it in several other places including Knightgirl's appearance in Heroine Transformations (and probably any future KG appearances) and Christina Carter's "Batgirl" videos starring Emily herself. The distinctive Knightwoman mask, however, is the one I would definitely like to see in any unmasking scene featuring KW.

Perhaps my favorite thing about the KW spandex mask is how it clings to the contours of Emily's lovely face when it's worn, but becomes a limp husk when it's removed. It's one of the best simulations of the comics-style batmasks I've ever seen.
thelordharry wrote:I'd like to see Knightwoman unmasked whilst the villain wears oven gloves!

OK, I jest :) Whilst there's no harm in articulating our own private fantasies in this thread, let's remember we're not paying for a custom here so let's not go too mad on the outcome huh? :)
Indeed. The way the mask comes off is whichever way works best for MH, Emily and whoever has the dream job of playing the baddie who actually peels off that mask.
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

I agree. Unmasking fans of the Yvonne Craig Batgirl mask haven't gone short recently when it comes to the rigid cowl mask being taken off....yet the Knightwoman mask has never had a proper PROPER onscreen unmasking. For that reason, it would be great to see this the feature in the proposed video. Let's look at it this way, we've hopefully got many more years of MH productions and maybe one of those will cover a YC style peril unmasking? :D

To each, their own but I have to say for my money, the rigid cowl mask? Well, quite frankly, when it's taken off...it just reminds me of someone taking off a hat.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope MH doesn't mind me posting a zoomed-in still from Heroine Transformations. It shows how Emily removes the mask when she takes it off herself.

As you can see, the bottom of the mask can be carefully pulled up above the eye section so the eyeholes are pretty much the last part to fall away. If mask won't stretch enough for the fantasy 'hooded' unmasking, I would still be very pleased indeed to see a villainess gradually roll back the bottom of the mask in this way and then give it a final tug from the top to pull up the eye section.

One nice advantage of full removal is that we get that magic moment when the bottom of the mask is first stretched and pulled out of place and KW realizes that her secret identity really is about to be exposed. I would love to see Emily give a horrified little 'gulp' as the villainess tugs at the spandex collar and reveals KW's tensed neck. Also, a full peeling from the neck upwards would give around 5 or 6 inches of gradual exposure before the mask is finally pulled up above Emily's eyes. There would be plenty of time for the villainess to tease the desperate Knightwoman as each little tug at the spandex reveals a bit more.
Attachments
snapshot20120618153311.jpg
snapshot20120618153311.jpg (20.74 KiB) Viewed 13739 times
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If the unmasking of Knightwoman is going to be broadcast as some sort of twisted TV show, maybe the "votes" could be in the form of tweets or messageboard posts? KW could be aghast as the villainess reads out the comments of the audience with almost everyone demanding "Rip that mask off her face!"

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The pic of her in surprised shock....yeah...thats pretty hot! Love her expression...of course that leaves her mouth open and vulnarable for a ballgag to quickly find its way strapped to her head from behind if the villainess takes advantage of it!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice idea. I would probably save the ballgag until after the unmasking as a further humiliation of the defeated heroine. This would give us a multi-layered downfall with Knightwoman stripped of her superheroine identity and then Bliss Payne (or whoever) stripped of what's left of her dignity.

Looking at the pics from the recent shoot with Annie Cruz, I love how the mask and the new improved cape look like one piece. I can't decide which I would like to see more; an unmasking with the mask pulled back and worn as a hood over the back of the cape (as often seen in the comic books) or full removal with the cape unclasped as the first stage?

I'll be greedy and request both. The first hooded unmasking could occur during a fight and be wiped out using amnesia spray or some other plot device. Maybe the mask could be pulled back during a struggle and KW manages to dive for cover before the villainess can see who she is. This would leave the full unmasking for the finale when KW is bound and helpless to stop her identity being revealed to a TV audience of millions. Having been cheated out of an unmasking earlier, the villainess will now make damn sure that KW is utterly exposed and defeated.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How’s this for a basic outline using elements already discussed in the thread?

Knightwoman visits a shrink (who is really a Harley Quinn-style villainess) to discuss a problem which is unique to her superheroine identity. She has become extremely anxious after a series of recent unmasking attempts. The psychiatrist reassures KW that this is a common problem among masked superheroines and she knows of a cure which will ensure KW will never worry about being unmasked ever again (hint, hint).

Knightwoman lies on the shrink's coach and begins to describe her recent perils. Flashback to Knightwoman fighting a stocking-masked street thug who very nearly unmasks her. We see tantalizing glimpses of KW's face as the thug tugs at the spandex, but not enough for her to be identified. After she has knocked the thug unconscious, a disheveled KW pulls her loosened mask back into place and vows to never again allow her secret identity to be compromised.

Flashback to Knightwoman fighting Harley Quinn. HQ holds KW in a headlock and seizes the opportunity to pull back the mask from behind. KW’s face is exposed, but she manages to break free and dive behind a curtain/screen before HQ can get a good look at her. KW emerges re-masked to find that HQ has vanished. (Alternatively, HQ could have seen everything and then had her memory wiped using “amnesia spray” or something.)

Back in the shrink’s office, KW shudders at how close she came to being exposed on that last occasion. Without warning, the psychotic psychiatrist sprays sleeping gas into the vulnerable heroine’s face and reveals herself as Harley Quinn.

Knightwoman awakens to find herself chained against a wall in a TV studio with a camera pointed straight at her. Harley enters and the twisted broadcast begins with the announcement that viewers will themselves decide if Knightwoman will be unmasked live on-air by posting on a messageboard. The online comments start pouring in, thick and fast, with the vast majority demanding the mask is ripped off KW’s face.

Harley strokes and fondles the bound heroine as she recites the baying viewers' demands for an unmasking. She slides her hands inside Knightwoman's leotard, beneath the waistband of her tights and even under the side of her mask to gently stroke the side of her face. KW flinches each time HQ's wandering hands reach under the mask for another playful exploration.

Finally, HQ announces the public's near-unanimous decision in favor of an unmasking and tells KW it's time to give the people what they want. She unclasps our heroine’s cape and begins to stretch and tease the bottom of the mask out of place. KW’s now exposed neck tenses and she gulps in horror as the mask continues to slide upwards. We then see a painfully slow reveal with reactions from shocked viewers who can’t quite believe that Knightwoman is really the billionairess socialite Bliss Payne.

Harley cracks a joke about curing KW of "unmasking anxiety" once and for all. As a final act of humiliation, she places a ballgag in KW’s mouth and rips her tights open. She then announces the location of the studio on-air and makes her exit knowing that every lowlife in the city will arrive there long before the cops…

The concept of a villainess psychiatrist fits in well with a Harley Quinn-style character. Also, I love the idea of KW revealing her terror of unmasking to someone she thinks she can trust. We would have tension building for KW during each unmasking attempt until finally her worst nightmare comes true and her identity is revealed to the world.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Sounds pretty good to me. I like the betrayal part definitely. I think a chair is often better for being tied to for unmasking as it's easier to be round the back to allow a good clear view and for the mask to come off that way.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good call on the chair. We would definitely get a better view of the unmasking if the villainess is stood behind Knightwoman while she does the deed. The set and furnishings from Heroine Transformations would make an ideal psychiatrist's office.

There could also be a curtain which is pulled back to reveal the TV camera, ready to broadcast Knightwoman's humiliation to the world. After narrowly escaping the previous unmaskings, the sight of the TV camera would drive home the message that there will be no coming back from this ultimate public unmasking. Knightwoman's days are numbered! (At least until everything is reset for the next video :wink: )
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Alternatively, the good old bondage cross would allow the villainess to remove Knightwoman's mask from behind.

http://www.superheroineunderworld.com/g ... /index.php

Imagine Knightwoman waking up on that thing after her KO in the shrink's office. It's certainly an awesome prop which would make the unmasking scene even more dramatic.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I think I prefer something more mundane really. It just seems to make it more unreal if such a prop is used. I like it to feel more real world. It doesn't really matter that much though. Just so long as a decent conscious unmasking is done.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I must admit, I do have a thing for dramatic props/traps in the style of the 60s Batman TV series and comics. The thing I love about the St Andrew's bondage cross is that we would see the heroine's whole spreadeagled body tense as the villainess approaches. Then, when the villainess steps behind the cross to do the deed, we could see an unobstructed close-up of Knightwoman's horrified face as the mask is finally pulled back.

Like you say, though, the removal of the mask itself is obviously the main attraction. I would be happy with tied, untied, sat down, stood up, lying on the couch or even on the floor. The only real requirement for the "live broadcast" scenario is that the conscious KW should somehow be incapacitated or weakened long enough for the villainess to taunt her about the impending unmasking on live TV.

Just for fun, here's a little scene I wrote which builds up to the grand unveiling with psychiatrist Harley Quim exploring Knightwoman's dual identity.

EDIT: FULL VERSION OF SCRIPT POSTED BELOW.

Yeah, I know it has way too much dialog for an SH peril video, but I just decided to write a bit of fanfic which explores the nature of a masked (and non-powered) superheroine.

As I see it, the "Knightwoman" identity consists of a spandex costume and a superheroine persona which are both adopted by an ordinary mortal woman when she fights crime. In the earlier attempted (or memory-wiped) unmaskings, the villainess would be able to compromise the costume simply by pulling at the mask, but KW's heroic persona would remain intact and she would be able to fight to preserve (or restore) her secret identity. Even with the mask pulled off completely, she would essentially stay "in-character" as Knightwoman while there's still a chance she can stop the sole villainess from revealing her secret to the world.

In this scene, however, Harley Quim decides to "get inside" Knightwoman (in every sense) and expose the superheroine identity as a facade concealing a vulnerable woman. This is before Harley has even touched the mask. While this compromise of KW's strong persona is all very degrading for the heroine, she knows she might eventually be able to recover from it (just) if she could only escape this terrible predicament and somehow get to safety with the mask still on her face. With layers of her identity stripped away and a camera pointed straight at her, the mask is the last thing saving the captured and weakened Knightwoman from a lifetime of looking over her shoulder.

But her luck has run out. That mask is coming off in front of everyone!
Last edited by Heroine Addict 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here it is. The full Knightwoman Unmasked epic as it plays out in my head. As always, these wacky ramblings are just a bit of fun. I wouldn't in a million years expect to hear the bizarre stuff that pops into my head ever spew forth from the gorgeous mouths of Penthouse Pets.

Any feedback on what works and doesn't work would be greatly appreciated.

Prologue
Dream sequence in TV studio

Knightwoman is chained to a St Andrew's cross, looking straight down the lens of a TV camera. The villainess Harley Quim approaches, flexing her fingers playfully.

Harley Quim: Now, let's see who you really are!

Knightwoman: No, not my mask. No! NO!

Cut away to close-ups of Knightwoman's chained hands clenching into fists and her legs kicking. We hear the sounds of the mask being stretched and pulled, but we don't see the actual unmasking. Finally, we hear a defeated sigh as KW's mask is prized off and we see her fists relax and her legs buckle. We then see a shot from KW's POV of Harley clenching the mask in her fist while laughing maniacally.

Scene 1
The Psychiatrist's office

Knightwoman is lying on the shrink's couch, retelling the scene we have just witnessed.

Knightwoman: Night after night, it's always the same nightmare; Harley Quim taking my mask and exposing my identity on national television.

Psychiatrist: You know, “unmasking anxiety” is a common problem among masked superheroines. I do know of a very effective treatment, however. [hint, hint]

Knightwoman: Really?

Psychiatrist: Oh, yes! If it's done right, you'll never worry about being unmasked again. But first, I need to know a bit more about how the problem began. Tell me, when did you first start to feel this anxiety?

Knightwoman: Well, it has always been there at the back of my mind for as long as I've been fighting crime as Knightwoman. But I really started to feel it when I first fought Harley Quim...

Scene 2
Flashback

An alleyway at night. Knightwoman is in the middle of a fight with Harley Quim. Harley presses a highly-charged electric buzzer against KW's chest, giving the heroine a considerable shock. While KW is reeling from the “joke”, HQ seizes the opportunity to grab at her mask.

KW struggles to break free as her mask loosens and slides out of place slightly. We see tantalizing glimpses of her face underneath (but not enough to ID her) before she tries to pull the mask back down. She is now in a disheveled state with a few loose strands of hair from the top of her head now fallen in front of her face and clearly visible through the mask's eyeholes.

Harley Quim: Let's see who's behind the mask!

Knightwoman: Let go! I can't let scum like you do this to me!

Harley Quim: Scum? You won't be a high and mighty superheroine anymore when I've seen your face. [gives the mask a determined tug] Just a little bit more...

The once-taut spandex disguise is now losing integrity as HQ's grip tightens. Just as the eyeholes are beginning to slide up and KW's identity is about to be fully exposed... WHACK! She somehow manages to knock HQ to the ground at the very last second.

Knightwoman: [smugly] I will never allow my secret identity to be compromised!

KW sweeps aside her stray hairs from under the loosened mask and pulls the disguise back into place. While she's adjusting the almost-off mask, we hear the sound of HQ running away.

Knightwoman: Damn!

Scene 3
Back in the Psychiatrist's office

Psychiatrist: So, what did you feel when Quim escaped? Failure? Guilt that you had put your own identity first?

Knightwoman: No, I had no choice. My mask was almost off. If I hadn't secured my identity right away, Quim might have had another chance to finish the job there and then. If she had exposed me, Knightwoman wouldn't have been around to stop all the fiends I've caught recently.

Psychiatrist: And how did you feel when the mask was so nearly pulled off your face?

Knightwoman: Violated. Scared. Angry. Yes, so angry that some clown-faced bitch could get that close to ending my career.

Knightwoman sees she's getting herself riled and pulls herself together.

Knightwoman: Sorry about that outburst, Doc. But it gets worse. Last time we met, Quim actually did unmask me.

Psychiatrist: WHAT?! I don't remember... hearing about that!

Scene 4
Flashback

Harley Quim's lair. Knightwoman has Harley Quim cornered

Harley Quim: So you've caught me, Knightwoman. I can't promise to come quietly, though.

Harley drops a small vial onto the floor which releases a powerful pheromone into the air.

Harley Quim: And you won't be coming quietly either. You'll be screaming!

Knightwoman seems dazed for a moment. Regaining her composure slightly, she grabs hold of Harley.

Knightwoman: You're coming with me.

Harley Quim: [muses over her next quip for a moment] Nah, that gag's too damn obvious.

Harley pushes Knightwoman back onto a convenienty-placed bed. Before the groggy KW can even begin to resist, HQ has grabbed the heroine's spandex leotard and pulled it halfway off.

Knightwoman: What are you going to do to me?

Harley Quim: Well, DUH! First I'm going to fuck you, then I'm going to unmask you.

Knightwoman: Must resist...

KW moans and sighs as HQ removes the leotard, gloves, boots and utility belt, leaving her in just the mask, cape and tights. She then rips KW's tights open at the crotch and pleasures the superheroine, bringing her to a magnificent climax.

After coming down from her orgasm, the effect of the pheromones begins to fade and KW is horrified to find herself practically naked in a compromising clinch with HQ. She makes a bid for freedom, but HQ grabs the cape and drags her back down onto the bed. (But not before KW has managed to grab her utility belt from the floor.)

HQ grabs at the top of KW's mask and pulls it back like a hood, fully exposing the heroine's face.

Harley Quim: I don't believe it! The great Knightwoman is really...

Knightwoman sprays something into Harley's face.

Knightwoman: The great Knightwoman is really someone you'll have forgotten in a few seconds. Amnesia KnightSpray! I never leave home without it.

Knightwoman pulls her mask back on and begins checking the room.

Knightwoman: No hidden cameras. It seems I'm the only one who'll know what happened here today. Now, it's time to see who's under that ridiculous clown disguise!

But when KW turns around to unmask Harley, she has vanished from the bed.

Scene 5
Back in the Psychiatrist's office

Psychiatrist: So you let Quim get away again because you were too busy guarding your own secret? It's almost as if you're playing games with her and want her to keep coming back to unmask you. You even have a special “amnesia spray” to keep the experience nice and fresh for her, you little tease!

Knightwoman: NO! What sort of a twisted shrink are you?

Psychiatrist: Well, if I tell you my real name is Doctor Harlotte Quimzel, will that give you some clue as to what sort of a shrink I am?

Knightwoman: Harley Quim!

Psychiatrist / Harley Quim: You wanted to see my face. Well, I showed you mine and you'll soon show me yours!

Knightwoman: Never!

Psychiatrist / Harley Quim: Doctor's orders, I'm afraid. Actually “afraid” is just a figure of speech. I'm not afraid at all. You, however, should be terrified right now.

Knightwoman tries to get up from the couch but finds herself unable to move.

Knightwoman: What have you done to me?

Psychiatrist / Harley Quim: Oh, did you enjoy the coffee I gave you earlier? It's a special blend of my own secret ingredients, guaranteed not to keep you awake. You should pass out right... about... now. Bwahahahaha!

Shot from Knightwoman's POV as Harley Quim's laughing face blurs and then fades to black.

Scene 6
TV studio (for real)

Knightwoman wakes up chained to a St Andrew's cross and facing a TV camera. (As in the dream sequence.)

Harley Quim: Ah, the star of the show has finally joined us! Did you have a nice rest? Did you dream of me again? I hope so because tonight I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE ON LIVE TV! That's right, I'm jamming every frequency on UHF, cable and satellite to bring your humiliation to every TV set in the land. While you slumbered, viewers all over the country have been logging-on to my website StopKnightwoman.com to tell me whether I should end your vigilante crusade tonight by tearing that mask from your face.

Knightwoman: You disgusting fiend!

Harley Quim: We will soon see who the people think is the fiend. Not long now until I close the “voting” and give them what they want; your face on their screens!

Knightwoman: No! You CAN’T do this to me!

Harley Quim: Oh, don’t be so negative, Knightwoman. I think I’ll give you a little therapy to help you say “YES!” a bit more.

Harley presses a vibe wand against KW’s spandex mound. Helpless to resist, KW starts to moan with pleasure.

Knightwoman: Oh fu… No, no, no… Oh fuck, ye...

Harley Quim: That’s it, Knightwoman. All that pompous “I’m a superheroine” bullshit is just an act and "Knightwoman" is just a character you invented. Probably because you felt guilty that you couldn't save someone you loved. Relax, you don't have to pretend to be the big superheroine anymore. Give in to what your quivering little body desires. Come on, let everyone hear the moans and screams of the ordinary woman beneath all that spandex. Let’s hear who you really are.

Knightwoman: Oh no, no… Yes… FUCK, YES! YESSSSS!

Harley Quim: Yeah, that’s the real you all right. I bet a few people watching this broadcast recognized those screams and right now they’re thinking “Holy shit! I’ve fucked Knightwoman!” [Harley speaks straight to the camera] If you are a Knightwoman Fucker, don’t go online and spoil the grand finale for the rest of us by blurting out her secret identity. Shush!

Harley pulls the crotch of Knightwoman's leotard to one side, rips open the crotch of the tights and slides her fingers inside the heroine’s pussy. Knightwoman gasps and tries to protest, but she's still panting from the massive orgasm.

Harley Quim: Now, let’s touch who you really are. My word, you are nice and moist down there. What a horny little minx you are, lurking under that tight costume! You're clearly being repressed by your self-righteous superheroine persona, so I'll be doing you a big favor when I relieve you of your Knightwoman identity once and for all. It's just not healthy for such a sexual woman to keep so much... um... stuff pent up inside.

After a good feel, Harley pulls back her hand and sniffs her fingers.

Harley Quim: Let’s smell who you really are.

She licks her fingers.

Harley Quim: Let’s taste who you really are. Mmmmmmmm! Say, do you want to go out for dinner when all this is over? [Harley laughs] I'm jesting, of course. It'll be far too dangerous to go anywhere with you when every lowlife in the city has seen the great Knightwoman's face.

Knightwoman: You're disgusting!

Harley Quim: You're delicious! Mmmmm! Now we’ve been so intimate, I do hope Joe Sixpack at home votes for me to get to know you completely. I'd feel so cheap if I let you walk away from our little fling without even finding out your name. [whispers coyly while stroking KW's mask] FYI, I’m going to peel off that silly little mask of yours tonight whatever happens. The “vote” is just to make the little people think they have a choice.[giggles] Now, let's hear what our viewers have to say.

Knightwoman's heart sinks at the absolute certainty of her fate, but she still clings to a belief that the people she has saved so often will be outraged by Harley's plans, even if they can't stop her. Harley struts across to her laptop and gloats at message after message on the screen, all demanding the same thing.

Harley Quim: [reading out messages] “Rip that mask off her fucking face.” “Show us who she is.” “Pull it off her now!” “Yank it off!” “Tug it off!” “Tear it off!” “OFF! OFF! OFF!”

Knightwoman: [defiantly trying to handle the public’s rejection] No! That’s not the voice of the people. They’re just a bunch of web weirdos!

Harley Quim: SILENCE, KNIGHTSLUT! The people have spoken and virtually everyone wants to see the woman hiding behind that mask. I honestly thought the average Joe Sixpack might be a bit more grateful after all your do-gooder heroics. Never mind, the time has come to give the people what they want! Let’s see who you really are!

Harley approaches Knightwoman, flexing her fingers playfully. Every inch of KW's body tenses as the helpless heroine sees there's no escape. Harley unclasps KW's cape and it falls to the floor. She then slides her fingers under the collar of the mask and peels back the skintight fabric to fully expose our heroine's tensed neck. KW gulps in horror.

Knightwoman: Please, it's not too late. You've already humiliated me, but nobody's seen my face yet. There's still time for us to both walk away. Think of all the people I would save in the future if you don't expose me now.

Harley Quim: Yeah, you make a good point, Knightwoman. You may not remember this, but you saved my family a few years ago. I guess I owe you one. [looking straight at the camera] Sorry folks, the show's over! I won't be unmasking her tonight.

Harley pulls KW's mask back down and then walks away.

Knightwoman: Oh thank you... Thank you... You've done the right thing.

Harley comes straight back.

Harley Quim: Only kidding! [she laughs maniacally] People would say I've gone soft if I don't go through with it.

Knightwoman: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Harley Quim: Calm down, dear. I'm about to cure your "unmasking anxiety" forever. You came to me for help, remember?

Harley grips Knightwoman's mask and begins to slowly peel it back. KW grits her teeth as she hears the sickening noise (from her perspective) of the spandex squeaking and stretching as it loosens from her skin.

Harley Quim: Smile for the camera, Knightwoman. Just one more tug and you'll be completely undone. Here it comes...

Finally, the mask is off and we see the heroine's sobbing face. Cut to the same shot on a TV screen in someone's home.

TV Viewer 1: Holy shit! That's...

TV Viewer 2: Bliss Payne, the billionaire socialite.

Cut to a computer monitor displaying a news website with a screencap of the TV broadcast and the headline “BLISS PAYNE EXPOSED AS KNIGHTWOMAN!”

Cut back to the TV studio for Harley's parting shot.

Harley Quim: Your humiliation is complete, “Knightwoman”. Enjoy your pain. [she turns to the camera] And if any of Arkham City's scoundrels want to enjoy some of this Payne, the address of the studio is now scrolling along the bottom of your screens. I expect you'll get here long before the incompetent cops, so “Fill yer boots!”

Harley turns back to address Knightwoman / Bliss Payne.

Harley Quim: And now I shall bid you farewell and leave you to sample the company of this city's most depraved citizens. I'm sure a prissy little society girl like you will enjoy a bit of rough.

The villainess walks away triumphantly.

Knightwoman / Bliss Payne: [furious] You'll pay for this, you fucking mad bitch! Even if I have to come back from Hell itself, I swear I'll make you suffer!

Harley Quim: [shouting back] Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Fuck you, has-been.

She throws the mask over her shoulder and we see a final shot of it discarded on the studio floor.

THE END
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Does anyone know a link to more work by Courtney? Thanks.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just spotted this post from Christina Carter regarding Emily Addison's exclusive Twisty's contract.
Christina Carter wrote:
JasonC wrote:How will Emily Addisons exclusivity with twists effect your shooting with her if she isn't allowed to shoot with anyone but them?
Will you be getting a new girl?
Glad you asked, I'm sure many have been wondering the same thing. Yes, Emily is in a Twisty's contract now. It is set for a year, but we all know that Emily is a breathtakingly beautiful woman. I can bet you that they will want to sign her for another. I am happy for her..but sad for me. I love Emily as Bat Girl. My first thought was to wait it out and have her return. In reality, I think that will be a long time. I have talked to her about who she would like see step in as BG, and we have some really great options.
You'll just have to wait and see.. :). I promise you will love her too!!

Christina
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17237

I take it this means the end of the Emily Addison incarnation of Knightwoman for the foreseeable future? (Except for the two unreleased videos.)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seeing as the character will now need to be recast, would it be possible to keep the identity of the new Knightwoman secret until the release of her debut video which could end with her being unmasked? It wouldn't need to be anything as mask-fixated as my mildly disturbing scripts. Any video which ends with KW losing her mask to a villainess would be great.

The release could be accompanied by a "WHO IS KNIGHTWOMAN?" teaser campaign to keep us guessing. The new actress's unmasked face could be censored in any preview pics and trailers, so we would know the mask comes off, but we don't get to see who she is until we buy the video.
driftingwolf
Neophyte
Neophyte

Is this ever going to happen?
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

I'd settle for anything involving Knightwoman right now, hopefully before the anniversary of the last update :D
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

driftingwolf wrote:Is this ever going to happen?
There's currently a group custom which will feature Knightwoman finally getting that mask ripped off her face. It might star Samantha Ryan if she's still available for customs.

http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19662

Meanwhile, we have at least three unreleased Knightwoman videos to look forward to. I'm not sure if any of them feature an unmasking scene.

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
Knightwoman-Kendra.jpg
Knightwoman-Kendra.jpg (307.79 KiB) Viewed 12691 times
Knightwoman-Veronica.jpg
Knightwoman-Veronica.jpg (291.04 KiB) Viewed 12691 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, at the risk of spoiling the suprise, although lately no one wants suprises anymore so I'll go ahead and spoil it anyway, Knightwoman Kendra is unmasked. I can't remember if Knightwoman and Robyn is unmasked. I'll know more when I get back from Tampa.

Incidentally, I'm in Tampa, so I will be getting back to my regular schedule on Thurdsay!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent news! Is this an unwilling unmasking at the hands of a villainess? (Wasn't Kobe Lee the other model during Kendra's shoot?)

I know you have older videos in the queue, but is there any chance you could fasttrack this one?
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes I look forward to the Knightwoman Kendra one - she looks awesome in the costume. On a related note - do you still work with Darenzia, MH?
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image
DAMN these Girls of GORGEOUS!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

superheroinebabes wrote:Image Image
DAMN these Girls of GORGEOUS!
Yes, you said it!!! Wow!!! Also, SO EXCITED to hear Kendra gets unmasked. Now I absolutely could not be anticipating this video more.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kendra tweeted this BTS pic on the day her Knightwoman video was shot.

I wonder if it was taken before the mask went on or after it came off?

More importantly, does the villainess recognize Knightwoman's secret identity and refer to her by her real name? An identity was hinted at in the online synopsis for "Rise of Cleopatra" which locates the Knightcave as being below stately Jane Manor. (Although this name wasn't mentioned in the video itself.)
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:Kendra tweeted this BTS pic on the day her Knightwoman video was shot.

I wonder if it was taken before the mask went on or after it came off?

More importantly, does the villainess recognize Knightwoman's secret identity and refer to her by her real name? An identity was hinted at in the online synopsis for "Rise of Cleopatra" which locates the Knightcave as being below stately Jane Manor. (Although this name wasn't mentioned in the video itself.)
Most importantly though - when's this coming out? Kendra's beautiful.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You're right, of course. That's the $64,000,000 question.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member