Super School Girl vs. The Headmistress- Superheroine World

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://www.superheroineworld.com

The Headmistress(Paris Kennedy) receives a call from her henchmen about an agreement reached to send chemically sealed desks to classrooms worldwide. Her real task is to get her hands on personal slaves to do her bidding. Moments later, Super School Girl(Emily Addison) bursts into the scene and vows she'll put a stop to it. With a failed blindside attack on our superheroine, the battle begins. Who will win in this showdown of student versus teacher? The results will leave you breathless.

What I liked about this video: The fight choreography was outstanding and the timing was spot on in some cases. The headmistress using rulers as projectiles was pretty unexpected, but it gave her role more character. The banter between the two brought these personas to life, even the moment of humor(repeating what was already said) was intriguing. Scene changes as well as an outfit change by the headmistress fit the perils and demise of our superheroine.

What I didn't like about this video: Fight scenes were pretty short. Not what I had expected either, but the rest of the video did keep me watching from scene start to end scene. So it's a minor flaw. just wish it lasted longer.

Overall: I tried to find another flaw in it, but after viewing it many times, I'm convinced this is a blockbuster of a release. For fans of: KO scenes, torture, fondling, humiliation, fight scenes, Paris Kennedy, Emily Addison, and hardcore Superheroine action. This is indeed a must buy for all.

9.5/10
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Hey mate-

Thanks for all your reviews. One thing I might suggest is to differentiate your numerical scores more. It's really, really hard to figure out what movies are better and worse from your reviews, because everything pretty much gets a 9 or 9.5. I might suggest breaking down your numerical score into some sub-ratings so you can get an objective scale to differentiate the videos.

For example, what if there was a video that was released that had much longer scenes, much higher production value?

I'm just not convinced that all the releases in the community are 9.5s. Maybe some really good ones, but a 9.5/10 in my book is something that has amazing production value, completely nails every fetish, has superb acting, superb costumes, superb/detailed set, etc.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...