Electra vs Asian Angels 2- Hypnotics World

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey superheroine fans of this forum.

This one was pretty tough to call since I'm such an avid Asian Angels fan that sometimes storyline and other important things get lost. But here goes.

With Asian Angel Nicole(Nicole Oring) under the control of Electra(Kobe Lee), Arkham heights may soon face its' doomsday. not if Asian Angel Akira(Akira Lane) has something to say about that. But how can she face someone who has something up her sleeve? or in this case....an angel. Can the last of the decorated superheroines bring justice to a darkened superheroine and a vile villainess or will she too be forced to join the elite of villainesses?

What I liked about this video: It incorporated one of many things that made the saga well-known, the Nicole Oring closeups. It made her transformation that much more important than going nowhere with it paying no attention to her whatsoever. Visual effects, can't say enough about them it's that good. Scenery changes helped blend the events leading up to the conversion of Akira. Whether it was a blooper or miscue, the ending was very nice.

What I DIDN'T like: The 2 on 1 was unnecessary. Was hoping for more of a "prove yourself to me, angel" kind of thing. This being what could be the last of the asian angels as superheroines, I was hoping for flashbacks(like hawk heroines did with Crimson versus dark hawk). the conversion was inconsistent with the previous. However, since we see more acts of heroism from Nicole than Akira, it makes sense. The psychology factor especially when nicole had to re-acknowledge her service to Electra, had me puzzled. I hope it's building to a darker side of the angels worthy of an underworld release.

Overall: While it's up for debate if this was a good video or lacking, it did promote the dominance of Electra while at the same time giving fans a sense of "what will happen next?" we've come to know and love from Hypnotics World. This is indeed arkham's darkest day.

7/10

*edited*
Last edited by Romedawg187 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Nightx1221
Neophyte
Neophyte

WHy would this be their last video of Angels again?
Nightx1221
Neophyte
Neophyte

That is a relief, was going to say the Angels keep me coming back! :P