Wonder Woman vs tentacley creature thing!

General discussions about superheroines!
dandy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hey guys

sat watchin prometheus the other day, and couldnt help but wish that someone would make a fetish vid with Wondie against a similar, although more sexually inclined, creature. replacin that geezer with a superheroine just seems perfect! i know giga do that sort of thing but its all censored, although generally well produced.

now, what im hopin to happen is for CHRISTINA CARTER to pop up n say "yes! i am makin a high production value movie of wonder woman vs such a monster in which she fights a losin battle against a massive, slimey, multi-tentacled thing who wants to smother and penetrate her for no other reason than to thrill the pants of any interested party!!! but with a token story to build up and keep it interestin" :-D

should i hold my breath? or will i suffocate? [-o<
Wishing I was lucky!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I second that! I've said before that I would love to see a Wonder Woman take on a tentacled creature, and could see either Christina Carter or Rachel Steele doing it. Check out the clips4sale site for sleazegroin theater...they have a tentacled creature called the alien super fiend or something like that...

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14443/ ... rtingpoint

they have several movies featuring hot girls being devoured or slimed or penetrated by the creature! It's only a matter of time before they realize a fortune can be made by incorporating popular bondage/fetish models from the superheroine genre against the tentacled creature....so I'm with you on seeing Christina Carter or Rachel Steele or someone as WW taking on the creatures at sleazegroin!
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

1) Yes, please!

2) Clearly, I need to see Prometheus.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I like this idea, I started researching how to make tentacles. Looks like the best way is with pillow stuffing, wire and more stuffing, foam and then encase it in tights and paint it..
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

MightyHypnotic wrote:I like this idea, I started researching how to make tentacles. Looks like the best way is with pillow stuffing, wire and more stuffing, foam and then encase it in tights and paint it..
Or the easy option - buy a really big octopus.
:wink:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
dandy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

It would be in good hands with you at the helm MH - just make sure there's plenty of slime and goo!

And without wantin to sound crass, if Ms Carter was to be the unfortunate victim, I'd be only too happy to dress as an octopus if it would help out ;-D
Wishing I was lucky!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love this idea...a multi tentacled creature could capture, bind her arms and legs, gag her mouth and penetrate every hole in her sexy body! All while it is swallowing her in its tight hot slimey mouth....wow wissh this was a ride at the fair!
dandy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

the thing i liked about the creature in prometheus was it had a real sense of weight and mass. that would really help wear a struggling victim down!
Wishing I was lucky!
Owlan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I have a vague memory of Christina Carter appearing in some sort of tentacle peril in one of the older Hawk Heroine/Crimson Hawk adventures. I also have fond memories of one of the O-Girl sets, where she was trapped in vines. Whilst the actual peril was the crushing/tightening vines and suggested acid, my spin on the pictures was rather different!

If I had limitless funds for custom sets (and someone willing to produce it), this kind of peril would probably top my wish list. I'm guessing that to do it properly isn't cheap however. If MH were to produce a vid, how about a spin on the Mind Stealers theme, with the unsuspecting superheroine lured into the presence of an evil tentacled monster, who captures and molests them. Perhaps a single tentacle could stretch out and stick to the helpless heroine's forehead, sucking out her willpower as her mind is distracted by the series of orgasms she's having to endure. Finally, with one last climax the heroine is enslaved by the monster, ready to do it's bidding and lure another victim to it's lair. I feel a series coming on! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

dandy wrote:hey guys

sat watchin prometheus the other day, and couldnt help but wish that someone would make a fetish vid with Wondie against a similar, although more sexually inclined, creature. replacin that geezer with a superheroine just seems perfect! i know giga do that sort of thing but its all censored, although generally well produced.

now, what im hopin to happen is for CHRISTINA CARTER to pop up n say "yes! i am makin a high production value movie of wonder woman vs such a monster in which she fights a losin battle against a massive, slimey, multi-tentacled thing who wants to smother and penetrate her for no other reason than to thrill the pants of any interested party!!! but with a token story to build up and keep it interestin" :-D

should i hold my breath? or will i suffocate? [-o<

Just for you, I will go check out Prometheus this weekend and see what we can do!!!! Sounds like mucho fun!!!
xoxo,
Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

dandy wrote:It would be in good hands with you at the helm MH - just make sure there's plenty of slime and goo!

And without wantin to sound crass, if Ms Carter was to be the unfortunate victim, I'd be only too happy to dress as an octopus if it would help out ;-D

HAHAHAHA...I may make you come out here and help just for saying that. :)
I do love this idea, and have no problem being covered in slime and tentacles. I did do it for Hawk Heroines a few years ago..I was covered with blue alien cum.
Let me talk to my crew..

Thanks,
Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

dandy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

i'd swim the atlantic to take you up on that offer Miss C!!! :-D :-D

and thanks for replyin, its made my weekend. i wouldnt rush to see prometheus, found it kinda dull, and you only really need to catch the last 10mins or so for the bit i was on about...but hope you enjoy it all the same :-)
Wishing I was lucky!
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

dandy wrote:i'd swim the atlantic to take you up on that offer Miss C!!! :-D :-D

and thanks for replyin, its made my weekend. i wouldnt rush to see prometheus, found it kinda dull, and you only really need to catch the last 10mins or so for the bit i was on about...but hope you enjoy it all the same :-)

To late... I'll be at the theater in an hour, I already bought my tickets. :)
Christina@ChristinaBound

Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Christina Carter wrote:HAHAHAHA...I may make you come out here and help just for saying that. :)
I do love this idea, and have no problem being covered in slime and tentacles. I did do it for Hawk Heroines a few years ago..I was covered with blue alien cum.
Love that scene, especially the reaction. What it lacked in effects was made up by the performance.
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Something like this could be cool-

[youtube][/youtube]

Slimy tentacles and mind control :twisted:

Throw in a villianess who'll gloat over the hapless heroine caught in her pet's clutches and I'm in tentacle heaven :mrgreen:
Love your rage, not your cage
dandy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hehehe! :twisted: indeed
Wishing I was lucky!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love it when the tentacles get her by surprise and before she realizes it...its too late...the tentacles bind her arms tightly behind her back, then her ankles.....before she can scream out one has inched its way inside her mouth with its penis like tip parting her wet lips, as it secrets aparalyzing semen like substance....each tentacle has its purpose and soon finds its tips burrowing deep in her helpless moist now exposed orafices....
Wow....i even turned myself on with that one! Whoa
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

DevilMan38 wrote:Something like this could be cool-

[youtube][/youtube]

Slimy tentacles and mind control :twisted:

Throw in a villianess who'll gloat over the hapless heroine caught in her pet's clutches and I'm in tentacle heaven :mrgreen:

Ooo I like this idea! The mind control aspect is right up my alley!

We've been sketching out some potential ideas for tentacles and how we are going to control them.
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

MightyHypnotic wrote:
Ooo I like this idea! The mind control aspect is right up my alley!
I thought it would have appeal 8)
MightyHypnotic wrote: We've been sketching out some potential ideas for tentacles and how we are going to control them.
From a technical point of view, what's interesting about that clip is that the tentacles don't really do much; they wave about duing the wide shots, but close up there's not much going on. In fact the actors are doing most of the work. That, and some quick cuts, does the rest.
As always, the viewer's imagination fills in the gaps.

My imagination is filling in quite a few gaps thinking of Knightwoman and Robyn caught in that beast's clutches! :twisted:
Love your rage, not your cage
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

M.H. ,
You might be able to use Kevlar thread for some of the tentacle movement - its great stuff, really strong and 1 fifth the thickness of a human hair. Magicians use it - oh crap they gonna be after me now!

http://www.thethreadexchange.com/miva/m ... -invisible

Hopefully you can see the pic above - the thicker strands are just multiple threads - look closely and you can make out the individual threads - I've seen the wire used for tricks up close and even with the light behind it, it's really hard to spot.
If not for the tentacles it might be useful for other things like prop levitation etc when Supergirl takes on that evil magician.

Hope its useful to you MH , and if you use it already apologies for teaching you to suck eggs!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
dandy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

batgirl1969 wrote:I love it when the tentacles get her by surprise and before she realizes it...its too late...the tentacles bind her arms tightly behind her back, then her ankles.....before she can scream out one has inched its way inside her mouth with its penis like tip parting her wet lips, as it secrets aparalyzing semen like substance....each tentacle has its purpose and soon finds its tips burrowing deep in her helpless moist now exposed orafices....
Wow....i even turned myself on with that one! Whoa
:shock: you are soooo incredibly naughty! dont stop! :-D

thanks for your responses everyone - with MH and Christina lookin into ideas, perhaps i/we will have our prayers answered :D

(i'd even settle for just a well produced photo shoot!)
Wishing I was lucky!
troper2004
Neophyte
Neophyte

hello christina if you wanna see cool a tentacle horror movie , a good are "the killer eye" is about a alien from another dimension, the monster hypnotized beutiful with his eye woman and touch with his tentacle ,
this movie can give you some ideas
im wanna see wunder woman hypnotized by a tentacle!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

tallyho wrote:M.H. ,
You might be able to use Kevlar thread for some of the tentacle movement - its great stuff, really strong and 1 fifth the thickness of a human hair. Magicians use it - oh crap they gonna be after me now!

http://www.thethreadexchange.com/miva/m ... -invisible

Hopefully you can see the pic above - the thicker strands are just multiple threads - look closely and you can make out the individual threads - I've seen the wire used for tricks up close and even with the light behind it, it's really hard to spot.
If not for the tentacles it might be useful for other things like prop levitation etc when Supergirl takes on that evil magician.

Hope its useful to you MH , and if you use it already apologies for teaching you to suck eggs!
Its very interesting, and no I didn't really know about this. I'll look into it. August and September will be very busy months for us and I plan on a first attempt at a tentacle video.
troper2004
Neophyte
Neophyte

this is a cool cover comic for christina carter!!

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveD ... 6fb5e08330
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
troper2004
Neophyte
Neophyte

im love the cover of the comic of red sonja hypnotized
this babe are so hot!!
just as christina carter!