Enter The Kung Fu Woman

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Enter The Kung Fu Woman

A merciless midday sun blazed in sky above a long road through a desert where the vegetation was nothing except sands and rocks. Along this road..a lone figure travelled. Wearing a broad-rimmed hat..loose fitting shirt..jeans and boots which were caked in dust from many days of travelling..a duffle bag slung over her left shoulder no one would have realised that this was a young Chinese-American woman. Underneath her loose shirt..she wore a golden medallion bearing the insignia of a dragon..which served as the memory of a distant past..and a mission which she was destined to fulfill ever since she was a child.

Thoughts of finding food, shelter and a job at the next town were abandoned when she heard the sounds of screams coming from over a nearby ridge.
"Someone is in danger...I must help.." said Shiang Chi Caine as she ran towards some nearby rocks. She hid her bag within a narrow crevice until she could return to retrieve it. The young woman in her 20's.. then removed her hat..allowing thick black tresses which were hidden under the hat to cascade down on to her shoulders. Unbuttoning her shirt...she pressed the fingers of her right hand on to the centre of the medallion and focused her thoughts. Bands of mystical energy swirled up and down her body..slowly engulfing her in an aura of bright light.

When the light faded..her dust covered clothes and boots had vanished..revealing a golden bronze body that was simultaneously muscular and feminie. Her long black hair had shortened such that it hugged the base of her neck and shone with a distinctive lustre. Shiang Chi's normally small breasts had swelled in size and become firm. The only item of clothing on them were a pair of black and white yin and yang patches which covered her nipples..while her abdomen was toned and flat.. A golden belt with a dragon head buckle was entwined itself around her shapely waist while flimsy,shiny red satin panties covered the space between her thighs.

Muscles were clearly defined on her powerful golden bronze legs, all the way down to her bare feet. A shiny red satin mask stretched across the upper part of her face..her brown eyes glowing with resolve in the slits of the mask. A pair of large gold earrings completed her amazing transformation from the ordinary Shiang Chi Caine to the mighty heroine called KUNG FU WOMAN.

Hearing the screams for help...the Mistress of the Martial Arts effortlessly ran up the nearby steep slopes which would have given the most experienced of mountain climbers difficulty. Reaching atop the ridge in world record time.. Kung Fu Woman saw a motor trailer under attack from a gang of motorcycle riders. A young woman screamed within the grips of two bikers while three others took turns beating up an elderly man. She wasted no time in her intervention..descending the rocky slope with amazing swiftness.

The Shaolin superheroine wasted no time in her intervention. Descending from above, she sent one of the bikers attacking the man sprawling in the dust with a right foot to the face. "Haiiyahh!!!" declared Kung Fu Woman as she made her presence known..leaping into their midst..landing nimbly on the balls of her sexy bare feet.. her well-defined breasts bunching together as she raised her arms and spread her legs in a fighting stance. The bikers stopped harassing their victims long enough to gawk at the scantily-clad Oriental woman in their midst. "Who the hell are you ?!" snarled one biker. "I am the Kung Fu Woman!!..I demand you release these people!" declared the heroine.as her fighting stance, that highlighted the curvature of her breasts and the flare of her hips.

"Nobody tells the Demon Riders what to do!!..Screw you !!" snarled the biker as he rushed towards her with his chain whirling above his head. Evading the chain, Kung Fu Woman said "Haieee!!" as she dealt him a right hand chop to his throat and he fell to the ground gasping for breath. As he fell, she drove her left foot hard into the chest of a second biker. Somersaulting over the head of a knife-wielding biker..Shiang Chi dropped him with a sweep-kick of her right leg. The two bikers holding the woman released her to join the fray. Their participation was short-lived as Kung Fu Woman sent them rolling in the dust with a devastating right roundhouse kick. "Let's get outta here !" the biker leader yelled. Within minutes, the five bikers leapt on to their Harleys and sped away. The Shaolin superwoman helped the old man to his feet.

" Are you all right?" she inquired. "Yes...I...I'm all right.." replied the old man..partially distracted by the heroine's firm breasts and the outline of the nipples concealed under the swirling black and white ying-yang patches. "I wish I could say the same for our trailer.." the man lamented..pointing to the busted radiator engine. " We were on our way to Fenville...It's about ten miles south of here when those bikers attacked us..Can you help us get there?" asked the young woman. " Yes..I shall go to this Fenville and bring back assistance..." agreed Kung Fu Woman as she turned on her heels and ran away from them. They watched in awe as she raced vertically up a nearby slope before leaping into the air and gliding away on the air currents like a crane.

Kung Fu Woman was already far away to realise that she had just been lured into a trap."Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" the old man asked the young woman. "You better believe it" she replied. Together they went into the tralier..activated a sophisticated radio and began to transmit a message in morse code to the town of Fenville. While that was happening the unsuspecting Kung Fu Woman glided on the air currents towards a cluster of old wooden buildings which she deduced was Fenville. The somewhat deserted and decrepit condition of the town struck the heroine as she alighted into the middle of the dusty street. It seemed reminiscent of something that her great grandfather might have encountered on his travels in the Wild West.

"The town seems deserted but I must find assistance for those two people" resolved Kung Fu Woman as she walked down the dusty street in search of the townsfolk. The Shaolin superwoman soon found herself outside a run down building which served as the Sheriff's office. A portly, balding man and a lanky younger man with stubble on his face emerged on to the street to greet her. "Howdy missus...Name's Sheriff Bufford Tate...This here's muh deputy..Roscoe" the portly man said with a tip of his hat. " Greetings Sheriff Tate..I am Kung Fu Woman...Two people were attacked by motorcycle riders not far from here...They need help" said the heroine replied.

"That so? ...Well Miss... I mean Kong Foo Woman...We'll need to get the Doc...to come with us..Roscoe..You run an git the car..." Tate ordered his deputy. "The doc's office is over yonder" he added as Roscoe ran up the dusty street. "Then we must get him to help those people..Lead the way Sheriff.." replied Kung Fu Woman. Together Shiang Chi and Sheriff Tat walked across the dusty street and up the creaky wooden staircase to the second storey office of William Benway MD.

They entered the office and Kung Fu Woman encountered a young blonde woman dressed in all white attire and she was soon joined by a handsome looking man in his 40's with brown hair, also in all white clothing. However something about them appeared to be out of place when compared with Fenville's sheriff. "Good day Sheriff...Who is our visitor?" asked Benway. " Doc Benway...This here is Kong Foo Woman..." replied Tate as he introduced the scantily clad heroine. "Welcome to our humble town...It's an honour to meet you Kung Fu Woman...I've read about your exploits in the newspapers" replied Benway replied extending his right hand.

"I am of little importance Doctor...and we have little time for pleasantries..There are people who need assistance..." said Shiang Chi. However her Shaolin training told her that something was not right and this was confirmed when she detected the quiet locking of the office door behind her back. Sheriff Tate was in the process of drawing his baton when Kung Fu Woman whirled round to deliver a right open palm strike to his jaw. "Haiyah!!

What manner of treacheryis this ?! " quipped Kung Fu Woman..turning to face Doctor Benway and his nurse as Sheriff Tate fell to the floor.
"You need your booster shot !" cried Nurse Betsy..Benway's assistant..as she lunged forward with a hypodermic needle in her hand. Kung Fu Woman swiftly closed the gap on her and drove her left foot solidly into Nurse Betsy's gut. She fell dazed to the carpet.

"Ah'll teach yew to mess with the law !!" growled Tate as he charged again with baton in hand. " Haieeee !!!" replied Kung Fu Woman yelled as she chopped the baton in two as it descended to strike her. "I'll be damned..." gasped the crooked sheriff gasped in awe. A split second later..he saw stars again as the Mistress of the Martial Arts floored him with a left palm strike to the face. Detecting movement out of the corner of her left eye..Shiang Chi spotted Doctor Benway run through a doorway into an adjoning room. "Hold Doctor!..You must answer to Kung Fu Woman!" declared the sexy Shaolin superwoman as she ran after him..leaving Nurse Betsy and Sheriff Tate groaning on the floor of the main office. Little did Shiang Chi realise that she in doing so..she had just swung the pendulum in favour of her enemies.

As she ran into the room..Deputy Roscoe expertly bushwhacked the the beauteous Mistress of the Martial Arts..by ramming the solid wooden butt of his shotgun straight into her incredible chest. "UUNHHHH!!!!" groaned Kung Fu Woman as her shapely breasts shuddered in pain..knocking her off balance. Roscoe never gave her a chance to use her superior fighting skills..this time..driving the butt of the shotgun into the centre of her shimmering red satin panties. "AAANNHHHH!!!!" moaned Kung Fu Woman as the blow knocked her flat on her back atop an examination table..her slender muscled arms and legs flailing in the air.

Doctor Benway made his move." Who's escaping now Kung Fu Woman ?!" sneered Benway sneered as he clamped a thick white cotton pad over the face of the dazed and disoriented Oriental Superwoman. Her arms hanging limp over the sides of the examination table...Kung Fu Woman planted her sexy bare feet flat on the leather surface of the examination table..pulling her shapely legs into her small, curvy waist. "Hnh?!" sighed Shiang Chi as she caught a whiff of a chemical that had been soaked into the pad. That one sniff was enough to send her off into a tirade "HHHNNHHHH!!!!..HHNNHHH!!!
..HHHNNHHHH!!!...HHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!" screamed Kung Fu Woman into the pad..her golden bronze breasts rising and falling rapidly..her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of the red satin mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face as she foolishly inhaled copious amounts of the potent anaesthetic..CHLOROFORM..which was soaked into the fibres of the pad.

Unable to resist the virgin territory he saw before him.. Benway reached for the summits of Kung Fu Woman's breasts and began to tickle the ying-yang patches there..with his fingers. " Uuunnnnnnnnnn.." cooed the Shaolin superwoman into the cotton pad as she felt her nipples hardening swiftly underneath the patches...and she capitulated immediately. Her shapely legs lost their strength..spreading wide apart below her waist..her sexy toes twitching slower and slower..as Benway stroked her nipples..while keeping the chloroform pad over her face to subdue her.

Nurse Betsy entered the room with her hypodermic needle. "Nurse..Relax our patient.." instructed Benway. "Yes Doctor" replied Nurse Betsy as she stabbed Shiang Chi in each of her hardening nipples with the needle. "Hhuunnnnnn..." conceded Kung Fu Woman..her struggles subsiding as the tranquiliser injected into her breasts quickly took effect..taking the fight out of her. Benway removed the chloroform pad..interested to hear what the sleepy Shaolin superwoman had to say."Unnnnnhhh... weak... tired...Why have you done this to me...?.." asked Kung Fu Woman sighed as she stared sleepily at her captor. "I'll ask the questions female... How do I deprive you of your strength?" asked Dr Benway as he brushed her nipples..which were hard and erect under her yin-yang patches with his thumbs.

This simple action undermined the mighty Kung Fu Woman..who suddenly had an ovewhelming desire to tell the truth..which she could not resist. " You must remove...remove my golden belt...The ancient powers of Shaolin are channelled through it..." confessed Shiang Chi. "Is there anything else that weakens you...?" asked Benway as he continued to toy with the masked woman's nipples. "Uhhhh..Yes..My breasts...Tits of Tai-Chi...must never be touched by impure thoughts..." explained Kung Fu Woman. "You mean like this..?" asked the doctor sneered as his free hands gently caressed the smooth golden bronze surface of Kung Fu Woman breasts. He continued his examination higher, lightly encircling the ying-yang patches and watching the Shaolin superwoman's tits becoming harder and harder underneath them.

"Yes.... Such strange feelings in my breasts...My Tits of Tai-Chi..They grow so tired from your touch.... want to resist..Uhh.. but I cannot...My breasts are your slaves.... I must succumb to your will..." panted Kung Fu Woman. "Then sleep my dear...You are going to be quite useful..." Dr Benway sneered as he reapplied the chloroform cloth to the heroine's face and watched as her eyelids became increasingly heavy and her breathing became slower and deeper. "Uuunnnnnnnnnnnn" agreed Kung Fu Woman as her brown eyes rolled up in the slits of her red satin mask..slowly closing as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Enter the Kung Fu Woman Part 2

"I'm telling you Bill.... it's definitely her.. !" insisted reporter Peter Swift to his editor at the National Inquisitor, one of the country's top tabloids. "Yeah... Yeah sure.." the voice on the other end of the line grumbled. Swift bit his tongue to stifle the acid he could feel rising within his gut. This had to be the story of the century and one that could land him a job writing for a real newspaper instead of a rag like the Inquistor. For the past three months, there had been sightings of a mysterious masked Asian woman wearing next to nothing stopping criminal activities in several places. Only because she was practically naked and skilled at martial arts did Swift's boss send him on this story. However, Peter saw something more behind this story. After hanging up on his boss, Swift exited the phone booth and checked his map. There was nothing on the road ahead except desert and a small town called Fenville. Since the last reported appearance of the superheroine was in the general area, it seemed the most logical place to go. "Better get moving...It's only two days driving time.." Swift grumbled and walked towards his rented car.

Elsewhere in a dingy basement, Kung Fu Woman's head rolled from side to side atop the filthy pillow on which it rested. Her sensuous body writhed slightly atop the old bed where she had been placed hours earlier. As her brown eyes opened slowly within the slits of her red satin mask and she utterd a low moan..announcing to her captors that she was regaining consciousness.. she saw Dr William Benway seated beside her. " Where... Where am I ?" sighed Kung Fu Woman. "That matters little woman... Very soon nothing will..." he sneered and reached out for the heroine's well-defined cleavage. The Shaolin superheroine saw Benway reveal a small metal tin and watched as he opened it to reveal a set of gleaming needles therein. Shiang-Chi could do nothing but watch as the doctor delicately inserted pins into the perimeter of the ying-yang patches which covered her nipples. The effect was immediate.

"Uuhhhh... Shai Shian... How do you know this?" moaned Kung Fu Woman as she was overwhelmed by a series of feelings she had never experienced before. "I read a lot Kung Fu Woman.... I've sourced ancient books upon the legend that created you... Your confession when I knocked you out confirmed my suspicions were correct" gloated Benway. Shiang Chi's mind drifted back to her days at the Shaolin Temple. She recalled an incident when she was 16 years old. From the time she could walk, her father had been teaching her to assume the role which the ancients had chosen for her. "You are learning well Shiang Chi but you must beware the Shai Shian..." Kwi Chang advised her. What is that father?" she had asked him.

"It is difficult to explain...but when you grow older you will understand.." he replied.

"I feel so.. strange...I want to fight you...but I cannot.. I must be your slave ..can't stop thinking..about men..touching my breasts..my nipples...it makes me..so tired....want to resist....but I.. I.. can't...Oohhhhh..." moaned Kung Fu Woman as her head sagged against her left shoulder as she lapsed into unconsciousness again. Dr Benway got up and exited her room. As he locked the door behind him, Nurse Betsy and Sheriff Tate came up to him. " Kung Fu Woman will cause us no further trouble...in fact...She may soon be causing trouble for other people and we will become very rich in the process..." the doctor grinned. All three of them then burst forth with maniacal laughter. The Mistress of the Martial Arts lay in a deep sleep..inside the nearby room unaware of what Benway and his cronies had planned for her. While her wrists and ankles were unbound.the pins stuck in her nipples and areolas were enough to keep her unconscious and helpless.

Two days later, Peter Swift's rented car pulled up at the Sheriff's Office in Fenville. The portly Tate came forth to greet him. "Hello Sheriff... The name's Peter Swift... I'm a reporter with the National Inquistor " Swift stated. "Inquistor eh?... I reads it when we get it... How kin we help yew?" Tate asked. "Actually... I'm looking for her... She's known as the Kung Fu Woman...Some mysterious Asian vigilante... She busted some criminals in some surrounding towns in recent months... I'm tracking her for a story..." Peter replied as he held up a color photo of the Shaolin superheroine. A hint of worry flashed in Tate's eyes. He knew that Benway would kill him if he gave off any hint of suspicion to this reporter. "Why not come into muh office?... Maybe we kin help yew..." Tate offered. "Thanks Sheriff " Swift said and followed the portly sheriff inside. As he walked into the office, the reporter felt the back of his head explode with pain and then there was nothing but darkness.

Within the darkness of her confinement.. Kung Fu Woman stirred once again. Through her hazy vision, she could see the gleaming outline of the needles protruding from the ying-yang patches covered her nipples and feel their sharp points penetrating the tender flesh underneath. "Unhh... I am so weak... My Tits of Tai Chi are so tired... but must focus my strength... I must stop Dr Benway's evil plans..." Shiang-Chi resolved. Focusing her mind..the Shaolin superwoman flexed the incredible muscles of her sensuous golden bronze body. One by one, the needles lodged in her nipples popped out allowing them to reknew her strength. "Aahhhh !!" Kung Fu Woman leapt off the dingy mattress. She put on her golden belt which Benway had left on a nearby table, believing that he had effectively subduedher. "Now to bring Dr Benway to justice !" the heroine vowed.

Elsewhere, Peter Swift awoke with a splitting headache in a warehouse. "Good evening Mr Swift... I was not expected media coverage but I am pleased nonetheless " Benway smirked. Peter looked up and instantly recognised the disgraced physician and scientist. " What kind of madness are you up to Benway ?!" he growled. "Genetic alteration my dear fellow..." Benway replied with a wave of his hand. Peter's jaw dropped with shock as he saw five motorcycle gangsters whose faces and bodies had been horribly disfigured. "They may not be pretty but they will do whatever I command... For starters... Rob the gold shipment to Denver... Funds to carry out my research..." he gloated. "You won't get away with this Benway !" Swift snarled. " Oh but I will Mr Swift... and now you will take your place within the ranks of my minions " Benway replied and Nurse Betsy approached with a menacing looking hypodermic needle. Securely bound there was no way out and Swift prepared to meet his maker.

"Haieee !!!" Kung Fu Woman cried as she crashed through a window and drove the ball of her right foot hard into Nurse Betsy's jaw. The nurse fell senseless to the floor and the needle went rolling along the ground. "Kung Fu Woman ?!!...How?!!... Stop her you fools !!" Dr Benway screamed. Sheriff Tate and Deputy Roscoe pulled out their revolvers and fired wildly at the Shaolin superheroine who evaded the bullets with uncanny agility. She countered with a devastating left roundhouse kick which sent both Tate and Roscoe rolling along the ground.

"Get to safety Peter Swift" Kung Fu Woman instructed as she untied the reporter. Before he could say a word, the heroine shoved him to the ground as a mutant attacked. Evading his wild punches, Shiang-Chi dropped him with a right chop to the throat.

Swift watched in awe as Kung Fu Woman lifted him over her head and flung him at two other advancing mutants. He was even more surprised when they exploded on impact. Advancing towards, the last two mutants, the heroine summoned the powers of the Ancients. "Hiyahh Kyahh !!!" she cried as her dragon's fire-fists struck out at each of the two mutants and disintegrated them. " No !! You have ruined everything !!... I will kill you !!!" Benway screamed as he picked up a shotgun.

"Hey Doc!!... Here's my bill !! " Swift cried as he lunged towards the villain. A hard left hook, sent Benway crashing to the ground. " Well Kung Fu Woman how about an... interview ?" Peter asked only to turn around and discover that the Shaolin superheroine had evaded him yet again.

The following day, a lone figure trekked over the rugged mountain trails, seeking a path which only she knew she must follow. She was Shiang-Chi Caine. The Kung Fu Woman.

end.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

it was interesting how you adapted its story that often appear in your creations to the culture kung fu
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Nice work Brad, as always - are you going to be sharing any Shark Woman stories in the future? I remember you posting those on another site.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi. I might post Shark Woman stories if I can find them. In the meanwhile..you can enjoy these Dolphin Woman stories.

Like to hear any story ideas you have