Britannia at the Carnival

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Britannia at the Carnival

Tunbridge Wells, Southwest England. 4 pm

The sounds of revelry filled the air at the annual Carnival which drew crowds from far and wide. Patrons were busy partaking of the many rides, games, shows and other activities which the Carnival had to offer. Among the crowd at the Carnival was Leah Havenloft..the 19-year old daughter of the Duke of Longhampton..and her friend Emile Chaval. Leah had known Emile since they were young. He was the son of her father's chauffeur and they had become close over the years. While she was fiercely independent...Leah was easily swayed by Emile's charms. After weeks of pestering the gorgeous redhead...Emile finally persuaded her to join him on a trip to the carnival.

They walked side by side through the crowds of people at the fair. Leah's hair was tied into a pony tail and she wore a form fitting lavender dress and open toe designer high heel shoes which accentuated the curves of her body as she walked. On her right shoulder..Leah carried a designer hand bag. In it contained a secret which only she knew about. As she thought about how her life had changed within the recent past..Emile encouraged her to take a ride with him in a rowboat inside the Carnival's "Tunnel of Love". As much as she wanted to refuse...Emile had a way of using his charm to persuade her to do things that he wanted to do. Leah sighed and allowed him to lead her by the hand into a rowboat. He paid for their tickets and they got into the boat as it sailed by remote control..along a narrow waterway and into the Tunnel of Love.

As the boat entered the tunnel..Leah and Emile were cut off from the outside world. Soft music and softly glowing lights flooded the Tunnel as their boat drifted serenely along its course..as was to be expected. "I can't tell you how much I miss seeing you Leah...We see so little of each other...You being at Oxford..and doing engagements for your father..." said Emile with a tinge of sadness in his voice. "Oh don't be like that Em..You know you'll always be my best friend.." replied Leah as she took his hands in her own as the boat sailed on through the Tunnel of Love. Little did either of them realise that a colorless, odorless gas was being pumped through the air vents in the roof of the tunnel..high above their heads.

Its concentration within the tunnel..increasing by the second. "No..but..I want...more..." replied Emile in a strange voice as he grabbed hold of Leah's well endowed breasts with a swiftness that took her totally by surprise.

"Ohhhhh...Em..touching my breasts...that makes..me..feel so sleepy..." confessed Leah as her hands gripped his wrists but could not break his grip...as his fingers tickled her nipples under her dress. "Leah..want you..must have you..." said Emile in a robotic voice...a glassy look in his eyes as he pushed Leah flat on her back to the bottom of the boat. "Uhhhh...You're ..not thinking..clearly..Em...something strange..is happening...something..in the tunnel..is affecting us...we're..being.. drugged...someone..lured..us..into..a trap..." gasped the young heiress as she struggled to get her best friend's hands off her ample chest. "Em's hands..they feel so good against my chest..I..want him to play with my nipples...No..have to..keep..a clear head...long enough..to..get my headband..change..into BRITANNIA.." thought Leah. With a final burst of strength..she flung Emile off her to the opposite end of the boat.

Unknown to her..the boat was now being steered towards an artificial embankment in the tunnel. As Leah reached for her purse..in an effort to pull out her special headband... hands reached out of the darkness as the boat pulled alongside the embankment. "No calling for help lass!" quipped a thug wearing a gas mask over his face as his large hands grabbed Leah's large breasts firmly. "Oohhhhh!!!" cried Leah..her arms and legs flailing wildly in the air as she was pulled out of the boat. Emile Chaval..was quickly overcome by the gas..and lay unconscious in the boat. "This one's tough..but this will calm her down!" said another thug as he walked up and clamped a thick rag over Leah's nose and mouth. "Hmmblmmmm!!!!" screamed Leah into the rag. Her green eyes widening behind her designer glasses as she inhaled a copious amount of chloroform into her lungs.

She was about to raise her hands to pull the rag off her face..when the thug holding her breasts..used his thumbs to stroke her hardening nipples into submission. "Mmmmm..Mmmmmm.." cooed Leah into the rag as her shapely body instantly went limp in the grasp of her captor. "That's right..give up..no escape for you now luv..." gloated the thug holding Leah.
"Mmmmmmmmm.." agreed Leah as her green eyes rolled up in her head and slowly closed as the combined effect of the aphrodisiac gas..the groping of her chest and the chloroform..subdued her..and she was knocked unconsciousness in two seconds.

"Uhhhhh.." sighed Leah as she slowly awakened some time later. As her senses returned..she was shocked to find herself stripped to her flimsy white silk panties.. tied spread-eagled to a bed and being photographed. "What's going on?!..Don't you know who I am?!..You won't get away with this!" cried the young heiress as she writhed helplessly atop the bed. "The name's Emelius Browne...We know exactly who you are Miss Havenloft...that's why we targeted you.." said a 50-year old man with thining brown hair and a thick brown moustache. "You and your friend Mr Chaval just experienced our special well..love potion..designed to subdue unwary couples...normally robbery would suffice for my associates and I..but you would understand that for celebrities such as yourself...there is a lucrative opportunity for blackmail..I am certain the Duke of Longhampton would paid a pound and a crown to ensure that these dirty little photographs never make it to the newspapers..or even..the Internet.." gloated Browne as more photos were taken of the topless Leah Havenloft.

Just then two thugs stepped forward..each of them holding high-powered electric vibrators in their hands. "No!..No! Stay away..way!!..No!!..No!!..Don't...Aahhahhhhhh!!!!!..Aahieee!!!!!..Aahunnhhhh!!!!..Ahhnnhhhh!!!!...Ahhnhhhh!!!!!" screamed Leah as the vibrators were rubbed over her large breasts and jammed into the space between her large thighs. Browne smiled with sadistic satisfaction as he watched Leah thrash helplessly atop the bed as she was erotically tortured and aroused by the vibrators. Unable to summon enough strength to free herself, Leah had no choice but to endure the pure erotic punishment that was dished out to her. "Ahhhh..Ahhh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Ahh..Uhhhhhhhhhhh..." moaned Leah..losing consciousness for a second time after several orgasms.

"Oohhhhh..." moaned Leah as she regained consciousness for a second time. She discovered herself just outside of the Carnival..amongst some trees...fully clothed and her purse on the ground where she lay. Emile was nowhere in sight and night had fallen. As she slowly got to her feet..Leah remembered Emelius Browne's threats. "Those crooks must still have Emile as their prisoner!..Fortunately..they're not to bright..They didn't take my purse..or search it..." said Leah with a smile as she reached inside and pulled out the headband of Boudicca..warrior queen of ancient Britain. She slipped it over her head and was immediately engulfed in an aura of light. The young heiress felt herself becoming sexier and stronger. When the light faded..Leah's amazing transformation was complete.

She was clad in a tight-fitting glossy leotard, in the colors of the British flag. The front of the leotard dropped in a long V down to just below her belly-button, revealing much of the curves of her enormous cleavage. To prevent her boobs escaping during any significant exercise, a thin gold chain linked the material covering her breasts at the level of her nipples. The leotard also drops away at the back, highlighting her milky-white, flawless skin. On her shapely legs, she wore black translucent tights and dark blue leather boots that come to just below her knees. Her curly flame red hair cascaded from the top of her head to her shoulders. The headband of Boudicca around her head while her green eyes peered through the slits of a blue mask that stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face. "Now it's time to bring this party to an end as BRITANNIA!!" declared the busty British Bombshell as she sprinted towards the rear end of the Carnival.

Hearing the sounds of familiar voices...Britannia burst into a tent and discovered a group of the thugs who knocked her out earlier... busy processing the still pictures and video they shot of her earlier. "Who the hell is this tart?!..Get her!!" yelled one thug and the six of them all rushed the British superwoman. "Easier said than done boys!" quipped Britannia as she sent them sprawling along the ground or flying through the air with a variety of punches, throws and kicks. The ringmaster..Emelius Browne himself..entered the tent at that moment. "Don't know who you are..but this will stop you!"
cried Browne as he reached into a basket he was carrying and hurled several toffee-covered apples at the flame-haired heroine who turned directly into their path. "Unnhh!!..Unnhh!!" groaned Leah as the impact of the apples stung her enormous cleavage and eight of them stuck to the fabric of the costume which covered parts of her chest.

"You must be looney if you think..that apples can stop me...!" quipped Britannia as she pulled off the apples and dropped them to the ground. However as she stepped towards Emelius Browne...a wave of nausea and dizziness swept through her shapely body in a matter of seconds. "Ohhhh..my..my nipples...all of sudden..they're getting..hard..making me feel sleepy in my breasts...impossible..to fight it..." confessed the heroine as she swayed drunkenly from side to side. Seeing Britannia in trouble.. some of the thugs who she had effortlessly thrashed earlier..had their courage renewed. They grabbed her..pulled her arms behind her back...pulled back the straps of her V-fronted leotard, bearing her breasts. As she struggled in futility to get free...Browne stepped forward with a small jar of liquid toffee which he poured all over Leah's breasts. "No...Uhhhhh...my nipples...getting so sleepy...breasts...feeling so weak...turning me on...going to..going
to...Unhhunnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh.." moaned Britannia as her green eyes rolled up in the slits of her blue mask..slowly closing as the liquid toffee oozed all over her enormous breasts. The last thing which Leah heard was Emelius Browne and his men laughing and strong male hands groping her breasts as she was knocked unconscious.

to be continued
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Britannia at the Carnival Part 2

Tunbridge Wells, Southwest England. 9 pm.

"Uhhhhhhhhh.." sighed Britannia as she slowly regained consciousness. Blurry images slowly taking shape before the sleepy green eyes of heiress Leah Havenloft..in the slits of the blue mask which stretched acriss the upper part of her face. Hours earlier..she had transformed into her super-powered alter-ego of Britannia and returned to a Carnival where her friend Emile Chaval was being held prisoner. Earlier while attending the Carnival...Leah and Emile had been drugged in the Tunnel of Love ride. She was told to get money for them or incriminating photos of her would be posted on the Internet and sent to the press. However her rescue mission as Britannia had gone horribly wrong as the criminals who were using the Carnival as a cover succeeded in exploiting her breasts..her sole weakness..until they knocked her out.

As Leah regained her senses she discovered that her Union Jack leotard was still pulled open..leaving her large breasts exposed. "Ooohhh..feel so weak.. that liquid toffee..really did a sleep number on my breasts...nipples..aroused...hard...my strength..gone..can't get free..'
confessed the sleepy British superwoman as she discovered herself tied to what looked like a giant whisk. Her hands were bound above her head. Her ankles and thighs also were also bound. "Ah glad to see you are awake...You're brave..but foolish to come here...Obviously you work for Lord Havenloft...that makes you too much of a threat to stay alive.." gloated Emelius Browne. At those words..one of the thugs switched on the machine. Browne and his men..left Britannia to her fate.

"Ohhh..What's happening...spinning..faster..and faster...feel.." cried Britannia as she began to spin around and around. Her green eyes widened in the slits of her blue mask as she saw candy floss begin to stick to her ankles. More and more of it began to wrap around the heroine's calves..and thighs as the whisk spun faster and faster. "Uhhh!!..this candy floss..
entombing me...and..Ooohhh!!!..it's got more of that aphrodesiac I can't resist!!" cried Leah in alarm. The busty British bombshell begin to wiggle furiously in a futile effort to free herself as the candy floss wrapped around her body..reaching her vagina. "Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahh"
panted Britannia as she felt the space between her thighs immediately become moist from the drugged candy floss. Leah continued to wiggle furiously and to her relief..she began to feel her ropes beginning to loosen.

Unfortunately...the candy floss had now reached her toned abdomen and continued to wrap around her body. "No..ropes not loose enough...have to get free..before..candy floss..reaches
my breasts..." groaned Britannia as she continued to strain and struggle desperately However Leah's efforts were too little and too late as the candy floss wrapped around the bottom curves of her large breasts. "Unnnnhhhh...too late..candy floss...binding my breasts..
covering my nipples...making them..get..so...hhh..aa..rrdd...getting sleepy...losing strength.." confessed Britannia as the floss covered her rock hard nipples and every inch of her fabulous chest. Between her thighs...she felt a spreading dampness as she repeatedly orgasmed from the effects of the candy floss were having on her vagina. Each orgasm more powerful than the one before it.

The buxom British heroine's movements began to slow as more and more candy floss entombed her body..reaching up to her shoulders now. "Unnnnhhhh...my breasts...totally covered by the candy floss...Oohhhh...my nipples...drugged..into..hardness...so weak..so aroused...getting..sleepier..and sleepier...once...it covers..my head...I'm done for..." moaned Leah as her green eyes started to close in the slits of her blue mask. Her vision began to blur..as the world began to spin for the beauteous British superwoman..and darkness set in.
Suddenly before she could be totally enwrapped in candy floss..as the thick substance covered her neck..the machine suddenly stopped. "Britannia!..Hang on!..I'll get you out!" cried Emile Chaval as he ran to the heroine's aid.

"Emile...Unnhhh..get this candy floss..off my breasts...my nipples..need fresh air...to
revive them...for me to get.. my strength back..." gasped Leah as her friend got closer. Using his trusty Swiss Army knife...Emile cut through the layers of candy floss until he exposed the heroine's large breasts to the open air. He watched as the brown nipples and areolas which crowned their summits..rapidly softened. Flexing her arms and legs..Britannia easily broke free of the devious device. "Are you all right Britannia?..These crooks forgot all about me when they captured you..." asked Emile as he placed his hands on her left shoulder and left hip to steady the dazed heroine.

"I'll be fine in a moment...they were ready for me...had things to drug my breasts...and put me to sleep...but I recover quickly.." replied Leah as she adjusted the straps of her leotard to cover her breasts again. "Have you seen my friend Leah?..These crooks have taken her someplace..they captured us..wanted to blackmail the Duke of Longhampton..Leah's father to prevent some incriminating photos of us going to the press.." said Emile with concern in his voice. "Leah's safe...but right now..we need to work together to bring the curtain down on this funfair.." replied Britannia. "I saw where they store the files of their victims..The boss man said they'd be moving out first thing in the morning.." said Emile.

"They'll probably think that I'm finished and you're not a problem..We need to work together to stop them..You destroy the files...while I prevent them from escaping!" replied the busty British heroine as she ran swiftly out of the tent. The busty Britannia found Emelius Browne's thugs behind the main tent..loading boxes into the back of a van. "The Guvnor says it's best we clear out of here while the going's good..."remarked one thug. "Yeah..with that big-boobed masked tart taken out..ain't no one who can stop us..." said another thug. "You gents may want to rethink that..." quipped Leah as she announced her presence to them. They were still getting over the shock of seeing Britannia alive..as the busty heroine hurtled towards them. Groans filled the air as Leah laid them to waste with her expert fighting skills.

Two were felled by rapid fire punches to their jaws. Britannia's right foot nailed a third in his groin. As he slumped to the ground...she flung another oncoming thug into the side of the van. Spinning around..Britannia levelled another thug with a devastating left kick to the head. Swift karate chops took out the last two thugs. "No!!" gasped Emelius Browne in shock as he saw the busty British superwoman standing over his defeated followers. He turned tail and ran into the nearby Hall of Mirrors. "Give up Browne!!..You have'nt got a chance of beating me!" declared Leah as she ran after him into the Carnival's designated funhouse.

As Britannia entered the maze that was the Hall of Mirrors..she heard Browne laughing over the public address system. "You've fallen right into my trap you foolish girl!" he gloated. Before Leah could reply..she was suddenly surrounded by mirrors which reflected moving rainbows of light towards her. "Ohhhh..What's happening...my nipples..being aroused again.. feeling..so dizzy..getting sleepier..and sleepier..some kind of..pleasure ray.." moaned Britannia..as the outline of her hardening nipples became visible under the fabric of her Union Jack leotard. Her green eyes fluttering in the slits of the blue mask which stretched across the upper part of her face as she swayed drunkenly from side to side.

The busty heroine tried to get away from the mirrors but..they followed her everywhere....
blocking her path..preventing her from escaping. Britannia dropped to the floor on her knees..fighting hard to resist the urge to fondle herself as she light continued to bathe her shapely body. With her strength fading and unconsciousness looming once more..Leah knew she had only one chance. Focusing her mind..she concentrated on the sounds of Emelius Browne's laughter... and located a flashing light coming from that direction. Taking off her headband...the busty British superwoman hurled it forth instinctively.

"Uhhh!!!" groaned Browne as the headband struck him in the middle of his forehead. He slumped to the floor unconscious..switching off the pleasure ray in the process. The ray destroyed...Britannia recuperated quickly and dragged the defeated Browne to the rest of his men. "Show's over.." quipped Leah as she carried him outside of the Hall of Mirrors.

end.