Dolphin Woman in Secrets of the Shells

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Secrets of the Shells

Quepos, Costa Rica. Present day
10 am

Sitting in the gallery of his seaside mansion..billonaire business magnate Carlos Manta was a man living on a borrowed time. Diagnosed with a terminal illness..all of his vast wealth was being used on a variety of modern medical treatments to cure him..all to no avail. However Manta had obtained something..an ancient scroll which he had recently received from a fugitive lawyer from Guyana called Vincent Vine.

That Vine...who was also the crime kingpin called Dreadmaster...was a fugitive from justice back in Guyana..mattered not to Manta who was now reading the scroll which he paid millions of dollars to find. The scroll about the legend of the Cult of the Maiden of the Oceans...the line of heroines of whom the champion of justice of Costa Rica, Dolphin Woman is the latest. Manta believed in this scroll was the key to reversing his illness and saving his life so he could continue to rob, cheat and kill as he had done for most of his life.

He read the scroll which explained to him tha these women were are all chosen from each generation.. as the most pure of heart and with the greatest capacity for sexual sensation and stamina. The Spirit of the Deep visited them, and bestowed upon them the powers of the creatures of the deep. They possessed great strength, the ability to breathe underwater, and increasing their sexual capacity still further. Their power resides within them, especially concentrated in their mighty breasts which mesmerised the men of their time. This power is protected by the shells which cover their nipples; these shells cannot be removed, except by the will of the wearer, or if the key of ultimate bliss is turned.

According to the scroll..the Maiden was told to guard well her powers.. as they in turn are the key to the secret chamber deep at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean...within which the fabled Spring of Eternal Power and Youth was said to reside. Only by pressing their nipples into the shells at the door will the door be opened...the legend said. Having tried everything else without success to reverse his terminal illness....Manta was determined to take a gamble that this legend would save him where everything else had failed him. The audio from the plasma screen television in the gallery caught his attention. On the screen was one of the regular daily news casts from a local television station.

His interest in the news programme was aroused as a photo of tall woman with a copper-tonned body that was procatively curvaceous and muscular at the same time...appeared on the screen as the newscast continues. Her toenails gleamed like pearls..her calves were strong..thighs large and powerful. A thin panty fashioned from silver sequins hugged the space between her mighty thighs while a pearl studded belt entwined itself around her small but curvy waist. Her abdomen was flat and toned.

The woman boasted a pair of huge, firm and well-rounded copper breasts that were naked..save for a pair of pearl cups which only covered her nipples. Her shapely muscled arms were tensed at her sides while her hands...with their strong pearl-coloured fingernails rested lightly on her curvy waist. Her ringlets of raven black hair gleamed radiantly..covering most of her broad naked shoulders and reaching the centre of her back. Bracelets fashioned from undersea coral adorned her wrists and she wore pearl earrings in both ears..that alerted her to dangers that threatened the ocean. Thin pearl bands were entwined around her ankles..inches above her erotic bare feet. She was none other than the renowned Costa Rican superheroine called DOLPHIN WOMAN.

Manta watched video footage of the curvaceous Costan Rican in action as the news presenters spoke about her bravery in saving two teenage boys who's sailboat had gone adrift and their boat was about to run aground with fatal consequences. He continued to watch as Dolphin Woman squatted between the two boys for a brief photo opportunity before diving back into the sea and disappearing to wherever it is she came from. Manta..like other men in Costa Rica ..was particularly interested in her large smooth copper coloured breasts...with pearl cups that covered her nipples. "She is the key to my survival..I must capture Dolphin Woman and force her to relinquish the shells from her nipples..only then can I force her to open the door to the Spring of Eternal Power and Youth" declared Manta.

As with any of his business projects...Manta had spent countless days..hours..minutes and seconds researching Dolphin Woman's many heroic exploits. His research paid off as he noticed that well known marine biologist always seemed to be close at hand in all of Dolphin Woman's adventures..lending timely scientific advice when it was needed. "Could there be a connection between them? It's a real possibility which I must consider thought Manta. The businessman decided then and there that the best course of action would be to capture Maria and lure Dolphin Woman into a trap.

Two weeks later
Marine Institute, Montezuma
7 pm.

Dr Maria Martinez was in the main lab at the institute working late..as was customary to all those who worked alongside of her. While she was one of Costa Rica's most brilliant scientific minds..her sense of fashion leaved something to be desired. She had shoulder length black hair..and wore large rimmed glasses on her face. Tonight..under her baggy white lab coat...Maria was wearing a white blouse..brown skirt which reached down to her knees and black high heels. Under those clothes was a slender and equally conservative looking body. This was the perfect way to prevent anyone from suspecting that a wallflower like Maria Martinez was secretly the bold and ultrasexy Dolphin Woman.

Maria was in the lab investigating samples of a new kind of net which the police felt were being used for illegal fishing off of Costa Rica's Pacific coast over the last week. They were unable to get any leads in the case or arrest anyone and so had turned over what little evidence they could find to Maria so she could use the resources at the Marine Institute to figure out what they were up against. She paused from her tests on the net. "This material is not manufactured in Costa Rica..this much I know..it's not like anything any fishermen here use...perhaps this is something that Dolphin Woman should investigate.." thought the female marine biologist. Maria's mind flashed back to the start of the illegal fishing activities.

Flashback. one week earlier.

Dr Maria Martinez was in her office at the Marine Institute in Montezuma..filling out some reports when she felt all too familiar vibrations in the pearl earrings that were concealed behind the strands of her shoulder length black hair. "Ohhhh..I'm sensing danger...the vibrations in my pearl earrings are detecting it...two young boys..in a sailboat..they're in trouble...the boat could sink..I must act quickly but not as marine biologist..Maria Martinez..." resolved Maria as she took off her glasses..set them on her desk and ran out of her office. She made her way unnoticed down to the Institute's marina..close to a holding pen where Darwin the dolphin swam around in circles inside in anticipation of what was to come.

"We're needed Darwin...By the Power of the Seven Seas!" cried the female marine biologist. This mystical chant caused a funnel of sea water to rise and totally bathe Maria Martinez's body...making it stronger and sexier with each passing second.

When the sea water subsided..the dull-looking and conservatively attired Dr Maria Martinez was no more. In her place stood a tall woman with a copper-tonned body that was procatively curvaceous and muscular at the same time. Her toenails gleamed like pearls..her calves were strong..thighs large and powerful. A thin panty fashioned from silver sequins hugged the space between her mighty thighs while a pearl studded belt entwined itself around her small but curvy waist. Her abdomen was flat and toned.

The woman boasted a pair of huge, firm and well-rounded copper breasts that were naked..save for a pair of pearl cups which only covered her nipples. Her shapely muscled arms were tensed at her sides while her hands...with their strong pearl-coloured fingernails rested lightly on her curvy waist. Her ringlets of raven black hair gleamed radiantly..covering most of her broad naked shoulders and reaching the centre of her back.

Bracelets fashioned from undersea coral adorned her wrists and she wore pearl earrings in both ears..that alerted her to dangers that threatened the ocean. Thin pearl bands were entwined around her ankles..inches above her erotic bare feet. Her large breasts swaying from side to side...Dolphin Woman ran along the wooden dock..and dove of it into the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Darwin leapt out of his holding pen and swam after her. As she swam..the curvaceous Costa Rican crusader..occasionally leapt out of the water and dove back into it. "Come Darwin!..Swim as fast as you can!..We must reach those boys in time!!..They are in dire peril!!" declared Maria as she swam as incredible speed southeast into the ocean.

Within a matter of second...Dolphin Woman came upon the small red sailboat which was shaking violently from side to side..with two boys..ages 15 and 12...struggling to steer the boat while keeping it from capsizing. "Hello my young friends...Do you need some assistance?" called the heroine to them as she swam closer to the boat. "Dolphin Woman!!" cried the boys in unison..grateful for the timely appeared of the Maiden of the Ocean. She dove briefly below the water. The boys were amazed as they felt their small vessel rise out of the water. They were even more amazed to see that Dolphin Woman was holding the boat over her head..with her right hand.

The boys cheered their beauteous rescuer. "Don't worry..I've got the strength of a whale...I'll carry you both back to shore. With the boat held aloft...Dolphin Woman effortlessly swam back to the town of Jaco where they had originally set sail from. The marina became abuzz with activity as people noticed the sailboat being brought back to port with its two young occupants inside..held high over the head of the sexy Superheroine of the Seven Seas. As she neared the jetty...Dolphin Woman set the boat down in the water and climbed up a nearby ladder on to the jetty as the two boys climbed out of the boat.

"There...you're safe now...tell me my young friends..why were you out so far at sea...Had I not sensed your distress..Oh...I don't want to think about what could have happened..." said Maria as she stood in heroic pose in front of the boys. Her hands resting lightly on her shapely hips..her long shapely legs spread slightly apart and her ample breasts pushed forward. The 15-year old boy spoke. "My name is Pablo..My brother and I are very grateful for your help Dolphin Woman..it was our rudder..something got caught in it..We could not stop ourselves from drifting..." he said. Pablo reached into his right trousers pocket and pulled out some fine strands of fishnet and handed it to the Costa Rican superwoman.

Maria accepted it from him. "Don't worry Pablo..I'm glad that you and your brother are safe..Remember to be very careful the next time you both decide to go sailing...I'll find out whoever is responsible for this..You both go home now.." said Dolphin Woman and watched as Pablo and his brother walked away. As they left...some reporters and photographers rushed towards the Costa Rican superwoman...hoping to interview her.Maria turned on the balls of her sexy bare feet and and ran away from them "Dolphin Woman...a comment.." called out a reporter. "No thanks Mr Gonzalez..I've got no comment to make to the press right now..." replied Dolphin Woman as she continued to run along the wooded jetty.

Flexing her large thighs...the sexy Maiden of the Ocean..leapt off the jetty.. dove into the water and swam away.

Fast forward. Present day.

Maria also recalled it had been two months ago when as Dolphin Woman she swam out into the waters of the Pacific to investigate reports of boaters who were mysteriously disappearing. The Maiden of the Oceans had found a boat adrift withour anyone on board and was climbing on board to investigate..when someone painfully seized her right breast with a pair of clamps. Stunned by that attack..Dolphin Woman was taken aboard..and had her breasts and crotch rubbed with a strange oil which knocked her unconscious in seconds. She was then hypnotised to serve the criminal mastermind called Baron Evermore and taken to Suriname to be his slave in a deadly safari he had planned there.

Maria remembered that it was her colleague at the Marine Institute..the Institute's new security liasion..US Navy commander Keith Clancy who was part of the effort to rescue her and stop Baron Evermore. She paused her work as she thought about the handsome blonde-haired NAVY SEAL. Since his assignment to the Institute two years ago...Maria had interacted with him...both as herself and in her alter-ego as Dolphin Woman. She knew that Keith was infatuated with the beauteous Costa Rican superwoman but only saw her as a friend and colleague as Dr Maria Martinez. Since they returned from Suriname..Maria was finding it difficult to deny her growing love for Keith Clancy..and troubled about how to reveal her secret identity to him.

Preoccupied by her thoughts and feelings about the handsome American Navy officer...Maria did not realise that she was no longer alone in the lab. The female marine biologist became aware of that fact too late..from vibrations in her pearl earrings. "Eh?..Something's wrong..I'm not alone..." gasped Maria as she jumped out of her chair. Before she could act..Maria Martinez felt a strong arm wrap around her waist and a thick cloth was pressed over her face. "MMMMM!!!!..MMMMM!!!!..MMMMM!!!!" screamed Maria into the cloth..her breasts heaving under her baggy coat and blouse as she inhaled fumes of a sweet, sickly-smelling liquid that was soaked into its fibres.

"Uuunnnnnnnnnnnnn.."cooed Maria..her brown eyes rolling up behind her large rimmed glasses as she was almost immediately overwhelmed by the chloroform. Her attacker released his hold on her and she collapsed to the floor on her back. Maria stared sleepily at the increasingly blurred image of her attacker..unable to do or say anything as she rapidly faded into unconsciousness. The attacker stood over the drugged female scientist...the first part of the mission he and his partners were hired for was done. Now it was on to phase two.

to be continued.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Secret of the Shells Part 2

Marine Institute. Montezuma, Costa Rica
8 pm

"Uuuhhhhhhh.." sighed Dr Maria Martinez as she slowly awakened from her earlier surprise drugging with chloroform. As her brown eyes opened behind her large rimmed glasses and her head began to clear.. she became aware of her new predicament. "What....No!!..No!!" gasped Maria in shock as she awoke to to find that her skirt had been removed.. her flimsy white blouse pulled open. She was sitting in a chair with her wrists bound to its arms and her ankles to its legs by strong ropes. Her full breasts.. held in a flimsy, lacy, see-through white bra..were visible for all to see. "Help!!..Someone help me!!" screamed Maria as she struggled weakly against the ropes which she could have easily snapped in her super-powered alter-ego of Dolphin Woman.

"Be calm Doctor Martinez...There's no one coming to help you..We took care of the Institute's security guards...they will be knocked out for hours..and we cut the phone lines..." said a thug wearing a ski mask as he and his three partners approached the captive scientist. "Who are you?!..What do you want with me?!" demanded Maria angrily. "You've been asking a lot of questions about the illegal fishing...meddling in our business...you need to be taught a lesson...and we also got some questions for you..about your big boobed friend...Dolphin Woman..." replied the thug as another thug brought a silver steel case forward and opened it.

Maria's brown eyes widened in alarm as she saw two large sea shells lifted out of the case. She became even more concerned when she realised that each shell containe a large slimy mollusc. "What are you...No!..Keep those things away!..No!..No!..No!" screamed Maria..now in a panic as the shells were brought closer to her. The third thug pulled down Maria's bra..causing her big breasts to sway sexily from side to side. "For a dull looking woman..she's got nice boobs.." sneered the thug. The first thug deftly removed the molluscs from their shells..placing one of them on to Maria's breasts. The molluscs' gellatenous suckers instantly attached themselves to Maria's puffy dark brown nipples and areolas and began to massage the large mounds of her chest.

"No...Uuunnhhhh...Uuuunnnnhhhh...Uuunnnnnhhhh..Uuuunnhhhhhh..." moaned Maria..writhing frantically in the chair as the molluscs secreted an ooze which they massaged deep into the muscle tissue of her big breasts. "Struggle all you want lady...There's no escape..the boss says the ooze of these things contain a powerful sex drug..and some kind of truth drug too..you're going to tell us what we want to know...then forget what you told us..." sneered the thug leader. "No..Uuhhhh..feel my nipples being aroused..getting..hhhhaaaarrrdddd....my clit...Ooohhhh..it's getting moist...must resist..cannot succumb"
moaned Maria as she continued to struggle.

However the ropes would not yield as and the molluscs continued their nefarious torture of her breasts..Maria became weaker and weaker with each passing second as her sexual ecstacy increased. Images of the handsome US Navy commander Keith Clancy filled her head..all the times she was with him as Maria Martinez and as Dolphin Woman...the way he would look at her breasts as Dolphin Woman..how she secretly yearned for him to touch them. Maria's eyes became dull and hazy..her struggles slowed as she felt her nipples harden under the molluscs while it was becoming hard to hold back the building pressure in her
vagina. "Uuuhhhhhhhhhhh..." cooed Maria in submission as a powerful orgasm exploded between her thighs and she fell limp in the chair.

The thug leader ordered the molluscs to be removed...and once that was done..he marveled at the hardness of Maria Martinez's dark brown nipples and areolas. "Now Doctor Martinez...You will answer our questions..." he ordered. "Yes..." sighed Maria..her head bowed between her cleavage. "Tell us about Dolphin Woman's super powers..and how do we make her weak and helpless?" asked the thug leader. "Dolphin Woman..is blessed with the powers of the ocean's creatures..their strength..their speed..all of their abilities...her breasts...are the keys to her strength...she's a virgin..can't handle sex..you can make her powerless by arousing her breasts..she can't resist it..she will get tired when that happens..and will tell you more about how to knock her out..."confessed Maria under the effects of the potent ooze.

"Excellent...now..tell us about the shell cups that cover Dolphin Woman's nipples...tell us how to remove them..." sneered the thug leader. Maria was about to reveal that most intimate secret..when US Navy Commander Keith Clancy walked into the lab and saw what was going on. "Maria!!..Get away from her you scum!!" yelled Keith as he charged towards them. Clancy had arrived at the institute to find the guards out cold....became concerned for Maria's safety...and went looking for her. Evading the punch of one thug..Keith nailed him in the gut with a right fist. As he dropped to the floor..the US Navy officer felled a second thug with a left jab to the jaw. However the third thug moved in behind Clancy with an electric stun gun. "Aahhh!!!" cried Clancy as a sudden jolt of electricity was pumped into him and he fell unconscious to the floor.

"Keith...No..." sighed Maria..her nipples still hard from the ooze..she was too dazed to free herself and change into Dolphin Woman. "The cops could be on their way...time to get rid of the evidence..we got what we came for.." ordered the thug leader as one thug tied up Clancy..while the other two prepared a bomb. Clancy was left tied on the floor close to Maria..while the bomb was placed on the floor next to him. "You..won't get away..with this.." sighed Maria as the thugs made their exit. Their leader responded by taking the molluscs out of their shells and placing them over the lady scientist's breasts again. "No..
not..that..Uuuhhhhh.." moaned Maria as she felt their suckers latch on to her breasts again...and start to massage them.

"So long Doctor...you can die either two ways..if the bomb doesn't kill you..an overdose of the molluscs' ooze with give you a fatal climax.." gloated the thug leader as he disappeared through the doorway. "Uuuhhhhhh..Uuuhhhhhhh..Uuuuuhhhh..Uuuuhhhhhh.." moaned Maria..writhing in orgasmic torment as the bomb counted down to
zero. "Ooohhhhh...nipples...so turned on..clit..wet...effects stronger...with Keith present...Keith!...Keith!..Wake up!" cried Maria to her unconscious friend lying on the floor close to her. He was their only hope now. Maria's hopes were raised as she heard him groan as he regained consciousness. "Maria!..What..My God...What have they done to you?!..Hang on..I've got to get loose!" yelled Clancy as he struggled to break the ropes.

"Keith...Ahhhhhh...my diving knife....Ahhhhh..on the floor..next to scuba
gear...Ahhhhhhh..hurry...can't hold on...Ahhhhhhh" gasped Maria as a series of orgasms exploded between her thighs. Clancy crawled over to the scuba equipment..found the knife and began rubbing his bound wrists against it. In minutes his hands were free and he untied the ropes around his ankles. "Hang on Maria..I'll get you out of here!"
vowed Clancy. "No...Ahhhhh..the bomb...Ahhhhh..you must..stop..the bomb..Aahhhhhhhh.." panted Maria as she felt herself building up to the fatal climax from the molluscs. Clancy was in a dilemma.. should he save Maria or defuse the bomb which was almost down to zero. There was not enough time to do both.

"Disarm the bomb..Ahhhhhh..save yourself Keith....Ahhhhh..remember..Ahhhhh..I..I..love you..Ahhhhhh" cooed Maria as her head sagged between her breasts and her body went limp as she passed out..the fatal climax approaching. "Maria!!..No!!" yelled Keith as he dashed over to her and pushed her chair out of the second storey window of the lab into the ocean below. As Maria and Keith fell towards the sea..the bomb exploded sending glass and concrete hurtling through the air. "Uuhhhhh.." groaned Keith as a block of concrete hit him on the left side of his head and dazed him as they fell. The force of the blast also had the effect of knocking the molluscs off of Maria's breasts as they fell into the sea.

Suddenly..with the sea water washing over her naked breasts...Maria felt invigorated. "Ohhh..my nipples...I can feel them getting softer...my strength returning..I have to change into Dolphin Woman..By the Power of the Seven Seas!" cried Maria as she sank into the ocean's depths. Groggy from the blow to his head and unable to stop his descent into the depths...Keith Clancy could not believe his eyes as he watched Maria Martinez's slender body..transform into the shapely and muscular body of Dolphin Woman..her clothes disappearing to be replaced by the coral bracelets on her wrists...thin pearl bands above her ankles...a pearl belt around her small shapely waist...and pearl cups over her nipples atop her large breasts. He watched as Dolphin Woman effortlessly snapped her bonds and swam towards him. Wrapping her left arm around his chest..she made long powerful strokes with her right arm and her strong legs as she carried him to the beach just below the Marine Institute.

Keith coughed and gasped for air as he emerged from the water..with Dolphin Woman still holding on to him..keeping him up. The sexy Maiden of the Ocean gently lowered him on to the sand on his back and then knelt beside him. Her large breasts swaying sexily inches away from his face. "Ohh..Keith..You're hurt.." said Dolphin Woman as the fingers of her right hand gently touched the bruise on the left side of his head. Keith stretched his right hand towards the heroine's left cheek..gently stroking it..causing her to close her eyes as she enjoyed the pleasure of his touch. "Maria...Why..Why didn't you tell me..?" asked Keith as he raised himself into a sitting position next to the curvaceous Costa Rican.

"I..I didn't know whether I could trust you..but when you came to rescue me in Suriname when I was kidnapped...I realised something..something I could'nt deny any more..." said Dolphin Woman. "That you love me..." replied Keith. Dolphin Woman's brown eyes widened in surprise and she let out a quiet gasp at the American Navy officer's
words. "You...You..know...that...but..how...?" stammered the heroine. "Those molluscs those hoods put on your breasts back in the lab..seemed like they produced some kind of truth drug..you said you loved me..just after you told me to forget about you and defuse the bomb.." replied Keith.

"So you know the truth now Keith...that I'm Maria Martinez..and I'm Dolphin Woman..so tell me..who is it...that you love..?" asked the Costa Rican superwoman..silently fearful of what he would say. "Ohhh.." gasped Dolphin Woman as Keith Clancy grabbed her with lighting speed..cradling her gently in his strong arms so that his blue eyes were staring right into the depth of her brown ones. "I love you.." replied Keith as he leaned in..tenderly kissing the heroine on her lips. "Mmmmmmmm.." sighed Maria with pleasure as she returned the kiss..her right hand gently gripping Keith's left arm as he held her in his warm embrace for a minute. When their lips parted...Dolphin Woman smiled at the man she loved..cupping his handsome face in her hands. "Oh..Keith..I'm so happy..if only I could stay here longer in your arms.." said Maria. The US Navy SEAL knew exactly where this conversation was going.

"I know honey...We've got work to do..." replied Keith as he helped her to her feet. The Costa Rican superwoman and the American Navy officer..stood side by side as they watched the remnants of the part of the Marine Institute that had been destroyed by the bomb. "The blast is bound to have attracted someone's attention..the police and fire department must be on their way by now..any ideas as to who's behind this..?" asked Keith. "I'm certain it's whoever is behind the illegal fishing that's been taking place off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica...I have to find out who it is and bring them to justice!" resolved

Dolphin Woman as she turned to face the sea. "One thing's for sure..Whoever is behind the illegal fishing is prepared to do anything to stay hidden..it'll be some time before I can clear up things with the authorities and follow you in the fighter sub...be careful Maria..." cautioned Keith.

"Yes I will..but my love..You must learn to call me Dolphin Woman when I'm dressed like this..a heroine must still have some secrets..." replied the busty heroine as she planted a quick kiss on Keith's lips before running down the beach towards the sea. Even in the dark..without night vision goggles..Keith could see Dolphin Woman's large copper coloured breasts swaying sexily from side to side..her dark brown nipples and areolas concealed under pearl cups. He watched her shapely buttocks which were outlined by her silver sequined panties jiggling as she entered the water. Keith continued watching as he saw Maria raise her slender arms above her head..flex her large thighs and dive beneath the surface of the water..her sexy bare feet close together as they vanished underwater.

As Keith Clancy made his way up the beach back towards the Marine Institute as the sounds of approaching police and fire sirens were heard...the daring Dolphin Woman was swimming at incredible speed beneath the darkened waters of the Pacific Ocean. Every muscle on her shapely tanned body was accentuated as her slender arms and strong legs worked together in tandem to propel her towards her destination. Using the vibrations in her pearl earrings like a sonar radar...Maria located her quarry and swam in their direction.

Off the coast of Quepos, Costa Rica.
10 pm.

Dolphin Woman's head rose slowly above the surface of the water..her brown eyes riveted on four vessels anchored in a hidden cove. "A fleet of fishing trawlers hidden in this cove...the authorities would never look for them here...I think I should go and have a talk with these gentlemen about illegal fishing and its consequences..." resolved the heroine as she slipped under the water and swam stealthily towards the anchored trawlers. The crew aboard the lead trawler were on the bow of their vessel..playing poker and drinking some cheap whiskey..as Dolphin Woman slowly climbed up the ladder on the port side of the boat.

They froze in their tracks when they saw the scantily-clad superwoman step on to the deck and assume her heroic pose in front of them. Her hands on her shapely hips..her long legs slightly apart..and her large bust..pushed towards them. "Permission to come aboard?!" quipped Maria. "Suffering shrimps!..It's that Dolphin Broad...!" gasped one of the sailors as he broke the uneasy silence. "My proper name is Dolphin Woman..I know that you're involved in the illegal fishing and you tried to murder marine biologist Dr Maria Martinez and her friend tonight..So I'm advising you gentlemen to come along quietly with me and talk to the police..." declared the curvaceous Costa Rican. "Your ego is as big as them breasts of yours bitch!..You want someone to cut them down to size...Get her!!" snarled another sailor..a member of the group that was at the Marine Institute hours earlier.

Evading the wild swing of one sailor's machete..Dolphin Woman dropped him to the deck with a right fist in his abdomen. As he towards her dazed..she grabbed his wrists and flung him over her left shoulder into two other sailors who thought they could jump her from behind. The force of impact sent the trio hurtling over the starboard side of the boat into the water. Another sailor groaned in pain as the ball of Dolphin Woman's left foot connected decisively with his jaw...sending him rolling along the deck. Leaping over a lunging sailor...Maria drove the ball of her right foot into the middle of another's chest..taking the wind out of his sails. She grabbed the left wrist of the sailor who failed to snare her with his lunge and effortlessly flung him over her right shoulder..into the air and he splashed down in the water.

As more sailors came...Dolphin Woman continued to dispatch them with a combination of well-timed punches and kicks. "This is getting really tiresome gentlemen!..I repeat my offer for you all to surrender and come along quietly to the authorities..it's obvious there's nothing you can do to stop me!" boasted the curvaceous Costa Rican who allowed herself to be blinded by her overconfidence. Little did she realise that her arrival had been expected and a trap specifically designed to capture her had been set and was seconds away from being sprung. A signal was given and a hand pulled a lever. "Ohhh!!!" cried Maria in surprise as a steel mesh net dropped down on her..its sheer weight knocking her flat on her back to the deck of the trawler.

"Some kind of net has been dropped on me..You gentlemen are sadly mistaken if you think this net will hold me..with the strength of a killer whale..I'll effortlessly break free and then defeat you!" quipped Dolphin Woman as she writhed within the net..wrapping it tighter and tigher around her shapely body as she struggled. The net rubbed against the bare flesh of her big tanned breasts which were naked except for the pearl cups over her dark brown nipples and areolas...and even got entangled in the space between her large thighs which was barely covered by her thin silver sequined panties. As she struggled..the fact that her opponents were not attacking her while she was down eluded the Costa Rican superwoman. A second signal..resulted in another lever being pulled.

Maria did not see fine electrical cables..too thin to see with the naked eye..even with her enhanced senses..attached to the net which she became increasingly entangled in as she strained and struggled to get free. Within a matter of seconds..a low electric current was being transmitted through the cables and into every fibre of the steel mesh net which was wrapping tighter and tigher around the shapely body of its unsuspecting quarry. "No mere net can hold me!..It won't be long before I...I..I..Uunnnhhhhh...some kind of electric current...too low to detect..flowing through the net...Uuuhuuhhhhh...my nipples...my pearl cups not protecting them..serving as conductors...electricity is making my nipples get...hhhhhhaaarrrddd"
moaned Dolphin Woman as she began to thrash around inside of the net in panic.

The lever regulating the current was pulled down another notch..increasing the flow of electricity through the net. "Uuuhuuhhhhhhh...my nipples....Uuhhuuuhhhhh..electricity..is...Uuuhhhhuuhhhhh..arousing them..
can't break free..more I struggle..more net rubs against my breasts...I'm helping to turn myself on..Aaahhhhhh...feeling electricity..in my...cc...cc..uunnnn..tttt...tooo...Ooohhhh..Aahhh..Uuhuhhh..Unnhhh..Unnhhhh...Unnhhhhh!!!" moaned Dolphin Woman as she writhed frantically but in futility to freee herself from the electrified net. Maria's eyelids became increasingly heavier..as she felt her dark brown nipples and areolas swelling beneath the pearl cups that covered them from the eyes of men...turning her love for Keith Clancy against her..undermining her resolve to fight for justice.

The sailors watched with lust in their eyes as the struggles of the curvaceous Costa Rican in the confines of the electrified net began to slow as she was for--d to accept the hopelessness of her situation. "Oohh...Keith was right...You gentlemen..were ready for me..I apologise..and congratulate you...Uuuhhhhhhh..I'm feeling..so tired...how did you know...to attack me in my breasts..in my vagina...Ooohhhhh..thoughts of my man's touch....filling my head...too weak..to break..free...our discussion..about..illegal fishing..will have..to wait...until...I wake up...I will be..unconscious for hours..Ooohhhh...tired...I..I..I'm so tired....
... tired...so..very..very..tired...nipples..hard...my clit...so damp.. going to..can't stop..electricity is forcing me..to..Uuhhuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh..." moaned Dolphin Woman as she surged briefly in the confines of the net..before her shapely body slumped back on to the deck of the trawler.

"Buenas noches senorita Dolphin Woman..." sneered a sailor as he stood over her. The beauteous Costa Rican superwoman...devastated by a powerful orgasm between her large thighs... could not reply and could only stare sleepily at the night sky above her as her brown eyes slowly closed as the all too-familiar wave of unconscious washed over her. The sailors parted as their boss...ailing business tycoon Carlos Manta approached the defeated Dolphin Woman. He smiled as he watched her large breasts rise and fall underneath the electric steel mesh net.

"So good of you to come Dolphin Woman..as you realise much too late you foolish fishwoman...the attack on the Marine Institute was merely a ruse to lure you out of hiding...as you also realise..the electric current in the net was designed to arouse you in your virgin breasts and virgin cunt..your struggles simply intensified its effects and your demise...perhaps I should give you a job...you give wonderful speeches before you are put to sleep...by your own admission you shall be unconscious for a long time..sleep peacefully..for we have much to talk about when you wake up..." gloated Manta.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very good story too, would be a good future together in a story between dolphin woman and shark woman
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Secrets of the Shells Part 3

Quepos, Costa Rica
11 pm.

"Uuuhhh.." moaned Dolphin Woman as she slowly awoke from her erotically induced slumber...feeling water swirling around her. "Where...where am I?..I..feel..so weak...Uuhhhhh my hands..tied behind my back...my feet..tied..my panties...removed..while I was unconscious...Uuuhhhh..immersed in some kind of liquid...it's making me feel..so tired...by making me...think about..my sexual..fantasies...I..I..must...resist...someone has captured me...who?...why?.." cooed the curvaceous Costa Rican who was barely able to keep her brown eyes open. Maria Martinez became vaguely aware that her captor was watching her.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to regain consciousness Dolphin Woman..struggle all you want..but you are immersed in a sexual pressure cooker..the more you struggle..the greater the pressure of the liquid..it contains powerful muscler relaxants and aphrodesiacs..the more you struggle the greater the pressure..it will intensify the arousal of you breasts and vagina..I know that you are powerless against sex.." gloated business magnate Carlos Manta. "Ooohhhh..you're right Mr Manta..You know my weakness..Uuuhhhh..my nipples..becoming..so hard..under my pearl cups..thoughts of..the man..I love..
filling my head...must not lose consciousness..or I'm finished..Why..are you doing this?..What do you want?" moaned Maria as she struggled to resist the growing influence of the liquid swirling around her shapely body.

"I'm dying Dolphin Woman...only the Spring of Eternal Strength and Youn can cure my illness..but to access it..I need you to remove the pearl cups over your nipples and press your big breasts into the recepticles of the doors to the underwater chamber where the spring is located..Will you do this willingly?" asked Manta. "No!..Never....Uuhhhhh..." moaned the Maiden of the Ocean as she felt her clit hardening as the liquid swirling all around it..and the growing hardness in her nipples. "No..have to resist thoughts of Keith Clancy..in my head..I must not..lose..consciousness.." moaned Dolphin Woman as the pressure of the liquid in the cooker began to slowly increase with each passing second.

"You're hardly in a position to negotiate my dear lady...lest you forget..the key of ultimate bliss..with your underwear gone.. your virgin clit is vulnerable to the effects of the sexual pressure cooker..you cannot stop thinking about a man you care deeply for...even now you feel orgasms building within you..each one more powerful than the next...until the final powerful climax..will force the pearl cups over your nipples to fall off..." gloated Manta as he and four of his bodyguards watched the curvaceous Costa Rican struggle desperately inside the sexual pressure cooker as the liquid inside of it started to boil. "Ahhhhh..You're right again Mr Manta...Aahhhhhh...men's hands..in my sex...so strong..can't resist...but have to...but it is
sooo...hhhhaaaarddddd...Uuhuuuuhhhhh..." moaned Maria as she felt a series of orgasms erupt between her thighs. Manta and his men delighted in watching small streams of white cum spurt out of the heroine's vagina as she thrashed frantically inside the cooker.

"Boss you sure about this...the machine's gauges are going off the scales..." said one thug as the temperature and pressure gauges started to reach the critical level. "More power!!..I want her will to br broken!!" declared Manta and his men did as they were ordered..turning the valves to increase the power flow to the sexual pressure cooker. "Aahhhhhh...Aahhhhhhh..Aahhhhhh..Aahhhhhh" panted Dolphin Woman who was becoming increasingly helpless to stave off the growing hardness in her nipples and in her clit. "No...Uuuuhhhhhhh...nipples..getting...hhhhhhhaaaaaarrrrrrddddd...my clit..getting so..wet..I..I can't hold on much longer..going to..going to..going to..." groaned Maria as she felt a powerful orgasm about to explode between her large thighs.

"UUUUNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" cried Dolphin Woman as she felt it ripple through her shapely body with unbelievable force. That force was enough to push the cooker past its accepted limits and it exploded under the decks of the businessman's yacht..stunning Manta and his four men. One of them staggered over to the lifeless body of Dolphin Woman to see whether she was alive. The Maiden of the Ocean obliged him by leaping up and driving the ball of her right foot solidly into his jaw. "She's trying to escape!!..Stop her!!" yelled Manta and the other three thugs charged towards the busty heroine. "No Mr Manta!!..I won't be enslaved by you!!..I will not help you achieve your evil scheme!!..Time for me to go!!" quipped Dolphin Woman as she leapt around..kicking his men into submission with her shapely free legs.

Maria strained to break the bonds on her wrists but her strength had not sufficiently returned from her sexual torement to allow her to break them. "I'm still too weak to break the chains on my wrists..I can't free my hands..I have to get to the sea...once I'm in the water..I'll regain my full strength!" said Dolphin Woman as she continued to dispatch more of Manta's thugs who came rushing below decks to his aid. Left..right and centre...the Costa Rican superwoman's shapely legs flailed..as her bare feet sent Manta's thugs rolling along the floor and flying through the air. "Stop the woman before she escapes!!" yelled Manta at his men who seemed inept to stop her. However the tide soon turned against the daring Dolphin Woman due to the overwhelming numbers of her foes

"You ain't going nowhere you big boobed bitch!!" snarled one thug as he made a sweeping action with a long fishing rod. "Ohhhh!!!..I've been tripped...I'm losing my balance!!...Falling!!...I got distracted!!..My escape has been thwarted!!..No!!..no!!" cried Maria in panic as her shapely legs were swept out from under her. She fell flat on her back on to the floor and was immediately pinned down by six of Manta's thugs "You scared bitch!!..We got your ass now!!" snarled one thug as he held firmly to her right thigh. "Let me go you goons!!..Let me go right now!!..before I get really angry!!..Release me at once!!..Release me now..or....!!" snarled Dolphin Woman as she stared angrily at Manta's thugs as she struggles to keep her voluptuous body pinned to the floor.

Blinded by anger and fear...the Costa Rican superwoman failed to understand what they were doing and therefor had no choice but to accept what happened next. "UHHUNNHHH!!!!...A powerful tranquiliser being injected into both of my breasts!!...I allowed myself to be distracted!!...Ooohhhhhh..drug is taking effect...my feelings for my boyfriend...Keith Clancy...getting so strong...making me tired...want to black out...." confessed the sleepy Maiden of the Ocean as her struggles began to slow in the grips of Manta's thugs. Seeing that she was getting weaker by the second...Manta's men..took full advantage of her.

"No...Uuuhhh...No...Uuuhhhhhh...Aaaaaaa....Ooooooooo..." moaned Dolphin Woman as she felt their hands groping her big tanned breasts..their coarse fingers meticulously stroking around the pearl cups which concealed her dark brown nipples and areolas. "Ahhhhh..Ahhhhh..Ahhhhhh" panted the heroine as she felt their fingers trace the contours of her toned abdomen..comb the patch of shiny black pubic hair between her large thighs and rub her virgin clit into hardness. "Ooohhhhhhh...Ahhhhhh..Uuuhhhhhhhhh
...knockout drug..too strong...men's hands..all over my breasts...probing..my cuuunnhhhttt...getting so tired...have got to sleep...Manta has defeated me...." cooed the sexy Maiden of the Ocean as another wave of unconsciousness slowly swept over her again.

To be continued.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Secret of the Shells Part 4

Quepos, Costa Rica
11.15 pm

"Uuuuhhhhhhhh..Uuuuhhhhhhhh..." cooed the beauteous Dolphin Woman..Heroine of Costa Rica as she was pinned flat on her back to the floor below the decks of businessman Carlos Manta's yacht... as his men fondled her large tanned breasts and her hardened clit..hidden within the thick patch of black hair between her large thighs. Her sexy toes twitching ever so slowly as the their sexual exploitation of her most erogenous zones slowly drained the fight out of her shapely body and knocked her unconscious. Her attempt to thwart the evil plans of their employer Carlos Manta and return to her boyfriend..US Navy Commander Keith Clancy had failed and the curvaceous Costa Rican would remain as Manta's prisoner.

Manta stood and watched his men as they pinned Dolphin Woman to the floor..repeatedly groping her breasts and vagina...listening to her moan and complain about how helpless she was to stop them... until she succumnbed to unconsciousness once again. Stricken with a terminal illness which the best doctors in Costa Rica and the world could find no cure for...the sexy Maiden of the Oceans held the key to that cure in the most unlikeliest of places...her large tanned breasts which now rose and fell gently before him as she lay defeated at his feet. Manta reflected upon the words of the scroll which came into his possession which told him how Dolphin Woman's power would help him to access the fabled Spring of Eternal Youth and Strength..which would heal him with its curing waters.

"Now that must have hurt..struggle all you want Dolphin Woman..you can't resist the potent tranquiliser I injected into your big breasts...in your condition..it's only a matter of time before it knocks you out again...You are mine now!!" gloated Manta. "Uuuhhhhh...You're right Mr Manta...Thoughts of sex...My feelings for Keith Clancy... so powerful..overwhelming me..my nipples..they're so hard..under my pearl cups..my vagina..soooo..wetttt.....have no choice..but to stay..unconscious..I..I'm Manta's prisoner.." cooed the sexy Maiden of the Ocean as her brown eyes slowly closed and she was knocked unconscious as Manta's men fondled her chest and groin..

As he watched the curvaceous Costa Rican lie defeated and helpless before him...Carlos Manta reflected upon the words of the scroll which held the secret to her powers and the location of the Spring of Eternal Strength and Youth. "Their power resides within them, especially concentrated in their mighty breasts which mesmerised the men of their time. This power is protected by the shells which cover their nipples; these shells cannot be removed, except by the will of the wearer, or if the key of ultimate bliss is turned." It dawned upon Manta what he needed to do to access that kind of power.

"Dolphin Woman must be penetrated..the key in the lock... but with enough sexual stimulation to cause her to climax powerfully. Raping her is not enough..." thought Manta. Then he smiled as he realised just what he needed to get her to talk. "The drug will keep Dolphin Woman unconscious for hours but we can't take the chance that the authorities are out searching for her..take her to my state room and tie her up..keep a guard in the cabin with her...issue him with chloroform and tell him to knock her out if she tries to wake up...set sail on a south-east course.." ordered Manta. A thug grabbed the sexy Maiden of the Ocean under her arms..causing her head to sag between her big breasts..while another grabbed her ankles as they lifted her off the floor and carried her away.

Marine Institute, Montezuma.
Midnight.

US Navy Commander Keith Clancy watched as the last members of the police squad that had been examining the destroyed part of the Institute and combing the beach for clues had left. They had been there for the last five hours asking him about what had happened here and about the whereabouts of Dr Maria Martinez..Costa Rica's foremost marine biologist. The first part of their questions was easy to answer. As to the second part of the question, Clancy made up an excuse of Maria's absence to covere the fact that she was Dolphin Woman and she had gone off to search for the persons responsible for the attack which nearly killed both of them. "Where are you Maria?..I shouldn't have let you go alone..I've got the feeling you're in big trouble...If only I knew where you were.." thought Keith as he looked out at the ocean...hearing its waves as they rolled up on the beach.

South-east coast of Costa Rica.
1 am

"Ooohhhhhh...my aching breasts.....feel so sleepy..so weak...where..where am I?"..." moaned Dolphin Woman as her brown eyes slowly opened and she felt water lapping against her shapely body. As her senses returned...the Costa Rican superwoman found herself lying on a slope leading into a pool..in sound kind of cave. She was naked except for the pearl cups covering her nipples and areolas. Her wrists were bound sideways out from her upper body.. her legs spread wide open and her ankles were bound as well. Maria saw she was submerged in the pool up to her curvy waist. "Uuhhh..Keith must be so worried about me...I've got to get..free..." sighed the busty heroine as she flexed her arms and legs..trying to break her restraints. After two seconds...Maria stopped struggly..lying dazed and disoriented on the slope of the pool.

"Ohhhh..Manta has outsmarted me...the water...it's been laced..with light doses of chloroform and aphrodisiac...it's not enough to knock me out... but enough to prevent me from regaining my full strength..." confessed the sleepy Maiden of the Oceans. "Correct Dolphin Woman!..It is impossible for you to escape the fate I have planned for you!" declared Manta as he appeared on the opposite side of the pool. He pulled a lever to lift a barred gate at the other end of the pool. "By the Seven Seas!!..What kind of monster is that?!!" cried the Costa Rican superwoman..her brown eyes wide with panic as she struggled frantically to break her restraints but to no avail... as a large octopus swam slowly across the pool towards her.

"What you're seeing is a specially bred octopus which I have been raising in this secret cavern..it has a large penis and feeds on the sexual energy of the victims that it captures.." sneered Manta. "Uhunnnn..I can't break free..Keep that beast away from me!!" cried Maria. "Only if you willingly give me the pearl cups covering your nipples!" declared Manta. "If you don't my pet will take them from you by force..if it penetrates you..will it break the link to your pearl cups?" asked Manta. "N..N..nnn..No..." stammered the fearful Maiden of the Oceans..confirming that Manta was right. The octopus swam slowy towards her...getting closer...closer..closer.

To be continued