Sasquatch Woman

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sasquatch Woman

Crystal Falls, Northwest USA
11 pm.

Under the cover of darkness..amongst the towering pine trees of Crystal Falls National Park..a group of four men conducted their covert activities. They were doing seismic tests for oil..which were illegal in a wildlife sanctuary. "Come on!..Let's get this done with..the boss says there's oil in this part of the park..."said one man. Just then..the quartet heard a wolf howl in the distance. "I don't think we should be out here" stammered another man who operated the equipment. "What are you talking about..Once we strike oil..We'll be rich.." stated the leader.

"These lands are said to be sacred...protected by a powerful she beast.." stated a third man..a Native American..and the guide for the group. "You're not gonna start with that old spook talk again are ya?! ..I've heard the talk back in town..stories about some kind of Lady Bigfoot that lives out here in the forest...No myth ain't gonna stop us" scoffed the fourth man. However just as he uttered those words..the ground beneath their feet began to shake. "What's goin on?!..An earthquake?! yelled one of the men.

The answer came as a monstrous figure descended into their midst from the surrounding darkness of the forest. The men drew their pistols as the figure stepped into the light provided by their torches Their eyes popped and jaws dropped when they saw that the curves on the figure's body were unmistakeably female.

Towering above them at eight feet..the men stared in awe at the rippling muscles across every inch of the mysterious creature. It had smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs.

It's huge hands and huge feet...respectively had fingers and toes that were claw-like in nature. The giantess stared back at them with blue eyes that penetrated the darkness as the men stared at her pair of huge firm breasts that were located above her washboard abdomen..and the large brown nipples..as big as fists which capped their summits.

They were shocked even more when the strange she-beast spoke to them..in clear English. "I am Sasquatch Woman...You men are trespassing on protected lands...leave now..or face my wrath!" warned the giantess.
She issued her warning standing in a heroic pose. Hands on her broad, shapely waist..her long, powerful legs spread slightly apart and her huge naked bust pushed towards them.

Shaken out of their stupor and determined not be beaten by the powerful she-beast..the men raised their guns to shoot. However Sasquatch Woman reacted with a speed which shocked them. A broad sweep of her right hand sent two men sprawling along the ground. Grabbing another with her left hand..she effortlessly flung him like a rag doll against a nearby tree.

As he slumped to the ground unconscious..the sound of a jeep pulling away..caught Sasquatch Woman's attention. "You will not escape so easily!" declared the giantess as the last thug..drove away in his jeep. Her huge breasts swaying freely from side to side..Sasquatch Woman made powerful strides as she raced through the forest..after the speeding jeep.

The mighty she beast was closing fast on her fleeing quarry..and seemed certain to catch him...until an expected development happened. Sixteen year old Timmy Saunders...a delinquent teenager who had moved to the small town of Crystal Falls to live with his divorced father Matt Saunders...was roaming through the woods at the same time.

He was startled as the huge frame of Sasquatch Woman suddenly crossed his path and shone his flashlight into her face. "Aarghhh!!..A light!!..Cannot see!!" cried the surprised giantess who had been so focused on catching the last thug she found trespassing on protected lands inside of the park...that she was taken completely by surprise by the sudden appearance of the teenage boy...and raised her massive arms to shield her eyes...exposing her huge chest in the process

Timmy panicked...dropping the pellet rifle his dad had given him as he ran back to the spot where he left his dirt bike. As the rifle hit the ground..it discharged a couple of shots. "AAHAARRHHH!!!!" roared Sasquatch Woman in absolute agony as a pair of pellets stung her painfully in each of her massive nipples. The unexpected shots to these tender areas...caused the giantess' head to reel with dizziness..her movements unsteady as she staggered through the trees. The mighty she beast came crashing to the ground on her back with her broad muscular arms and legs spread open..her claw like toes twitching.

Halting in his tracks as he heard Sasquatch Woman collapse to the ground...curiousity replaced Timmy's initial fear and he ran in the direction of her cries. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped in amazement as he gazed upon the huge frame of the clearly wounded giantess as she lay completely vulnerable before him. Dazed and disoriented from the painful pellet shots to her enormous nipples...Sasquatch Woman never sensed Timmy as he knelt beside her..and draped a bandana over her face. "Ohh!!..What's happening?..I can't see!" cried the giantess as she stated the obvious.

Timmy took advantage of her disorientation and reaching forward with his hands...he began to stroke her huge brown nipples in a rapid circular motion. "No!...Not my nipples!...Unnnnnh!!!..I'm getting..tired... so tired...I want to sleep!!...No...Unnnnnh!!...Stop...Unnnnnnnnh!!!"
complained Sasquatch Woman to no avail as her words made the teenager keep stroking her huge nipples until they became hard and erect from his touch.

Unable to use her mighty strength to defend herself against what seemed an innocuous attack..the resistance of the once mighty she beast crumbled quickly. Unnnnnnh....Who are you?...Why are you doing this?...Unnnnnnh...My nipples...never been touched by a man..Unnnnnnh...You're making me..so weak...I can't fight back...criminals are escaping....going to sleep....I'll be unconscious...for hours...Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh" groaned Sasquatch Woman as Timmy Saunders caused her to cum..and succumb to unconsciousness and defeat for the first time ever.

To be continued
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sasquatch Woman 2

One week later
Seattle. Noon

Arthur Aegis..CEO of Aegis Oil was livid. His company's top engineers all told him there was a rich vein of petroleum reserves running under the lands of the Crystal Falls National Park which would bring him millions during the current global economic downturn. Since its location had legal problems..he had hired contractors to go in illegally over the last month to find ways to tap into the hidden reserves. However all of them were subsquently turned over to the authorities by a female park ranger and could not stop babbling about running into some kind of female Bigfoot in the forest.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his desk buzzer. "Doctor Dremer is here sir" said his secretary. The door opened to usher in a bald headed man with wiry gold spectacles..who was dressed in a gray business suit. A former intelligence agent with the East German secret police.. Dr Klaus Dremer..code named the Dreamer..was now a contractor for hire. "You came highly recommended Dr Dremer..My company's activities are being hampered by what some of the unfortunates I hired to be some kind of eight foot beast woman..the locals call her...Sasquatch Woman..I want her..it..dealt with..." said Aegis.

"You have paid the retainer's fee I wanted Herr Aegis..Good..I shall do as you ask..all myth is founded in truth..I shall discover the secrets of this Sasquatch Woman..so that she will no longer interfere in your plans..." assured Dremer.

One week later.
Crystal Falls High School. 10 am

Sixteen year old Timmy Saunders entered the office of the school psychiatrist..who was none other than Doctor Klaus Dremer himself. "Come in young Mr Saunders...there is no need for concern..the school is just doing a survey on the mental health of its students..I am informed that you have quite a vivid imagination.." stated the Dreamer as he walked in front of Timmy as he sat down. "Honest Doc..I'm fine" replied the teenager.

"That is what I am here to ensure my boy..." stated Dr Dremer as he pulled out a gold pocket watch and swung it in front of Timmy's eyes. "You are becoming very tired Timmy..too tired to remain awake..You are..falling..asleep..." commanded the Dreamer. "Yes...very tired..I'm falling..asleep..." replied the teenager as he immediately fell into a trance. "There are legends in this town..of a powerful beast woman.. who lives in the forest...She's called Sasquatch Woman" stated Dremer. "Yes.. I..I've seen..her..." stated Timmy. "How do you know her?" asked Dremer. "I ran into her..in the forest.." replied Timmy.

"Tell me Timmy..for all her great strength..she must have a weakness..tell me..how I can make her weak...take her prisoner..." said Dremer. Unable to resist the hypnotism...Timmy Saunders revealed the super she-beast's most intimate secret. "Sasquatch Woman's weakness..is sex..her breasts..her nipples..are the source of her power..once they get aroused..she's out for the count..." said Timmy. "Good..You will sleep now Timmy..and will remember nothing..when you awaken.." said the evil doctor as the boy fell into a deep sleep. The former spy rubbed his hands together in anticipation of his historic capture.

Cabin of Beth Smith. 10 pm.

The petite park ranger was awakened from sleep when she sensed that something was amiss. She leapt out of bed..clad in only a flimsy white cotton shirt and ran out of her cabin which was located on the edge of the Crystal Falls National Park where she worked. "Those crooks must be active again..searching for oil in the park...This should be easy dealing with them.." thought Beth with a smile as she took off her shirt..standing stark naked surrounded by the towering trees of the forest.

"Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared.The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality. When the cloud disappeared..Beth Smith had ben transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal. She had a body that was amazingly muscular and sexily feminine. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs.

She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen..and a pair of gigantic breasts...capped at their summits..by large brown, puffy nipples. Her arms and legs were long and muscular. She had a long mane of golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye..with claw-like toes. Her fingers were also claw-like.

"Those criminals are searching for oil in the park again...I have to stop them!" resolved the gorgeous giantess and ran off into the forest. Her mighty legs made great strides as she covered ground in record time. However Sasquatch Woman was baffled when she reached the site and only found the seismic equipment the trespassers used. "Where could they be?" wondered the sexy she savage. Her answer came as a series of grenades were flung at her from the cover of the surrounding trees.

Before she could react...the grenades exploded at her feet..rapidly engulfing her in a thick cloud of greenish gas. It's effect on the brave and beauteous beast woman was immediate. "Uunnhhhh!!!!...Gas!!!...My nipples!!!...They're becoming so hard!!!....I'm getting so sleepy...so dizzy..so weak...I..I can't..stay..awake..." confessed Beth as she staggered drunkenly from side to side.

The ground shook as Sasquatch Woman fell flat on her back..her arms flung past her head..her mighty legs spread wide open below her waist. Her claw-like toes twitched in sexy defeat..as her blue eyes slowly closed..as the gas sent her hurtling into unconsciousness. Klaus Dremer and six of his men emerged from the surrounding trees wearing gas masks.

"You walked right into my trap Sasquatch Woman...as you now realise...this special sleep gas will keep your big breasts aroused for hours...you'll be sleeping like a big baby for hours...and unable to stop us from completing our plans.."laughed Dremer as he stood triumphantly over the defeated giantess...watching her massive breasts rise and fall as she slept.

end.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Just a reminder brad, have all the updates for one story in the same thread. Thanks for adding to the board.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

very good story so in hopes of continuing
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks. Can you suggest some ideas for a story with Sasquatch Woman? What kind of villains and perils you want her to face?

I'll consider any suggestion you put forward
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Th adventures of Sasquatch Woman continues

Sasquatch Woman 3

Crystal Falls, Washington

7 pm.

Park ranger Beth Smith was in her cabin reading the newspaper before she left to conduct her nightly patrol duties in the national park. A petite woman with short brown hair...and a slender figure...Beth was as plain as they came and did not draw much attention to herself in the community of this small town. This suited her fine because Beth had a secret which none of the townsfolk knew about. None of them knew that whenever evil threatened...Beth had the power to transform into a mighty...muscle bound...naked..savage giantess who went by the name of...SASQUATCH WOMAN... to brind evildoers to justice and protect innocent people from harm.

She read with more than passing interest about a group of men who had been caught illegally drilling for oil on protected lands inside of the park by the local police. What the paper did not reveal was the role..albeit indirectly.. which she played in those events as Sasquatch Woman.

Beth recalled transforming into her alter-ego and roaming the woods in search of these men who she had been after for some time. She had found them but before she could apprehend them..they used gas grenades on her..which put her lights out in a matter of seconds.

However precoccupied with carrying out their illegal act...they were subsequently discovered by a police patrol and taken into custody. Sasquatch Woman's amazing constitution allowed her to recover from the surprise gas attack and slip away undetected before the police knew that she was there. "All's well that ends well...but still..those criminals were able to get an advantage over me as Sasquatch Woman...that gas had a funny but powerful influence on my nipples...made me think about sex...I couldn't help myself from passing out...that never happened to me before...and I don't know if I..." thought Beth.

Just then her thoughts were interrupted as her heightened senses detected there was evil at work. "No time to think about that right now.. I have to change into Sasquatch Woman!" resolved Beth..eager to become the beauteous beast woman again. Stepping outside of her cabin and making sure she was alone..the petite park ranger uttered the magic words. "Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared.The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality. When the cloud disappeared..Beth Smith had been transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal.

She had a body that was amazingly muscular and sexily feminine. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs. She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen..and a pair of gigantic breasts...capped at their summits..by large brown, puffy nipples. Her arms and legs were long and muscular. She had a long mane of golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye..with claw-like toes. Her fingers were also claw-like.

Making long powerful strides with her powerful legs...her muscular arms working in tandem...her huge naked breasts swaying freely from side to side...her long mane of golden brown hair flowing in the breeze..the soles of her bare feet sounding like thunder as they made contact with the ground...Sasquatch Woman raced through the woods as she followed her senses to the source of evil that she had detected. Her blue eyes widened with alarm as she saw a massive rock slide rolling down a hill towards a road..directly towards an armoured truckcar that she reasoned had just left the bank in town.

The thunderous sound of falling rocks alerted her to the danger. "It's a rockslide...triggered by some kind of explosion...I have to stop it before anyone gets hurt!!" resolved the gorgeous giantess as she towards the falling rocks. Raising her right fist above her head...Sasquatch Woman brought it down on to the ground with tremendous force...creating a huge hole in the ground. Most of the rocks fell into this hole...except one huge boulder which continued its descent downhill towards the moving armoured truck.

Flexing her large thighs...the sexy she beast leapt into the air...over the huge boulder...landing on the soles of her bare feet and grabbing the boulder over her head with her hands. "The armoured truck is safe..and that'll stop the rockslide from harming anyone..but who would have done this?...Who...and why?" wondered Sasquatch Woman aloud as she prepared to set the boulder down on to the ground. However the answer to the gorgeous giantess' question was closer at hand than even she expected. From behind a tree...a male figure leapt out from the shadows to give Sasquatch Woman the answer...which in hindsight..she did not need.

"That would be me!" replied the male figure who kept to the shadows cast by the trees so that the busty beast woman would not get a good look at him. "Eh?!!" was all that Sasquatch Woman could say before the unknown man made his move. Pulling out a pair of long devices from his pockets...he used them in the places of a woman'a anatomy where he knew they would have maximum effect. Still holding the boulder above her head...Sasquatch Woman was completely vulnerable and was taken completely by surprise by his unexpected attack.

"Haw!!..Haw!!..Haw!!..Haw!!...My nipples!!...Haw!!..Haw!!..Haw!!...So ticklish!!..Haw haw haw haw haw haw!!...I can't protect them!!..No!!..Haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw!!" bellowed the gorgeous giantess as a pair of thick bristled electric-powered brushes...were worked over ever inch of her huge brown nipples which were large as fists. Despite her mighty strength...Sasquatch Woman was easily aroused by any form of stimuli and as she discovered only recently...she was particularly vulnerable in her queen-sized nipples.

Unable to put down the boulder and swat away her mysterious, puny opponent...the gorgeous giantess had no choice but to allow him to tickle her profusely over every inch of her huge brown nipples which became erect and as hard as the boulder she was holding over her head..within a matter of seconds. "Haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw..haw
..haw...haw..haw..haw..haw!!! laughed Sasquatch Woman as she slowly sank to her knees..still holding the boulder over her head..as her huge brown nipples were tickled silly by her clever opponent. However as she laughed..the sexy she beast realised that something else had been taking place all the while.

"Haw..haw...I...haw haw.....I suddenly...haw..haw..feel...haw haw...so..tired...haw..haw...I..haw..haw...am being drugged
...haw haw...in my nipples...haw..haw...as I'm being tickled...haw..haw...fallen into..haw..haw...a clever trap..haw..haw...head spinning...haw..haw...the joke is on me...haw..haw..going..to...haw...haw..have..to...haw..haw...sleep..." laughed Sasquatch Woman as she collapsed to the ground on her back with a mighty thud.

The boulder went up into the air..and to cap off a total misadventure for the sexy she beast..it landed right on top of her upper torso..flattened her enoromous breasts like pancakes. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sasquatch Woman as her muscular arms and legs immediately went limp as the crushing weight of the boulder on her massive breasts..was enough to knock her out.

A thin man with black curly hair in a polka dot suit..stood over the unconscious giantess in triumph. "Sweet dreams Bigfoot Bitch...You thought I was after the armoured car..but I was really after you...to show you that you can't stop...THE PRANKSTER..." declared the felon before running off into the darkness of the forest..laughing.

end.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Who will be this mysterious enemy? to curious to see the in the next chapter
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Valugi,

You can suggest some ideas for Sasquatch Woman if you want. What would you like to see happen to her? What kinds of villains she should face? What they would do to her?

While she's super strong...she can be taken out very easily as you see from the stories

Like to get some feedback from you.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Let me give you some suggestions is your option to adopt

I think the villain in this saga it could be a beautiful, strong and intelligent woman who runs a company that has interests in protected area. And that villain would use the weaknesses of Sasquatch Woman to defeat it and capture it. Sasquatch Woman in the end could defeat her, but she could escape

If you like the idea of ​​creating such a villain, i would like to see her story with dolphin Woman.

In the more you develop the story the way you prefer
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Valugi,

Good idea with the villainess who plans to capture Sasquatch Woman. How about she hypnotises Sasquatch Woman into being her slave and the teenager from the first story...Timmy Saunders is the one who frees her and helps Sasquatch Woman to defeat the villainess.

They could become friends and share future adventures.

Can you think of other traps for Sasquatch Woman to fall into or ways to put her to sleep?
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I believe that the weakness of touch breasts as applied in most of the heroines you've done is interesting.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Valugi,

Yes. The villains will exploit Sasquatch Woman's breasts to make her go to sleep and capture her. It is ironic that she possesses such great strength but is easily taken down when her breasts get aroused, hurt or drugged. Sasquatch Woman as you see in the stories..wears no clothes.

In the next story..I'll use the villainess you described. Perhaps she wants to mine uranium in a section of the park and sets a trap to capture Sasquatch Woman.

When Sasquatch Woman shows up..she gets her big breasts sprayed with a special pheremone which gets her nipples hard...makes her orgasm..knocking her out.

She's taken prisoner. The villainess tortures her by securing a pair of large clamps on our heroine's enormous nipples..making her howl in agony for hours..complaining how helpless..sleepy and weak she is.

Then she's knocked out with sleeping gas..and microchips are placed on her nipples which hypnotise her.

Timmy gets the chips off her tits..and she smashes the criminal operation but the villainess escapes.

What do you think?

You can also email me at [email protected]
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think okay, now so expect to see the story ready. And also hoping that in the future to see the battle between the villain and dolphin woman
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm working on it now.

What other suggestions do you have about things with villains can do to abuse Sasquatch Woman's breasts in order to capture her?

Use your imagination.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I've got a few suggestions... like putting ice cream or chocolate syrup on her tits. :mrgreen:

Also, if at all possible, I'd like to see the villain win this time around. The combination of female villain + hypnosis is just too good to pass up.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Good ideas. I'll look at them. Let me know what else you come up with to abuse SW's tits with.

Here she is in trouble again.

Brad

Sasquatch Woman 4

Seattle, Washington
8 pm

In the offices of her corporate headquarters...businesswoman Dianna Rose read the report submitted to her by her confederates who had been based in the small town of Crystal Falls. Her suspicions about a valuable deposit of uranium located in the forests outside of the town had been confirmed but the uranium was located in an area in a national park which was protected by law..denying her the ability to legally mine it and sell it to the highest bidder. However Dianna was not a woman who played by the rules..otherwise she would never have risen up the corporate ladder.

The red-headed businesswoman knew that to extract the uranium from its present location would require unconventional methods which would not attract the attention of the authorities. As she read the report...Dianna saw that her confederates were doing their best to earn the exorbitant salaries she was paying them...and had offered a solution. It turned out Crystal Falls was not like any other town. The report spoke about a mysterious female strongwoman rumoured to live deep within the nearby forests...who helped people in need and also thwarted crimes which took place in the vicinity of the town.

"Hmmm...This creature...this...SASQUATCH WOMAN....is just who I'm looking for to extract the uranium that I want..." thought Dianna to herself. While the report spoke about the incredible strength which the giantess possesses...it underscored the fact that she was naked and that her vulnerabilities were obvious and easy to exploit. "So Sasquatch Woman...You have a pair of extremely sensitive large breasts...I will use that to my advantage...to persuade you to work for me..." thought Dianna as an evil plan was hatched in her mind.

One week later.
Cabin of Beth Smith
10 pm.

The petite female park ranger was awakened from sleep as her heightened senses told her that something was amiss inside of the national park. Leaping out of bed..dressed only in her underwear...her small breasts swaying from side to side..Beth raced out of her cabin..and into the nearby woods. "Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared.The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality. When the cloud disappeared..Beth Smith had been transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal.

She had a body that was amazingly muscular and sexily feminine. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs. She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen..and a pair of gigantic breasts...capped at their summits..by large brown, puffy nipples. Her arms and legs were long and muscular. She had a long mane of golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye..with claw-like toes. Her fingers were also claw-like.

Beth Smith had completed her amazing transformation into the legendery heroine of the wilderness...SASQUATCH WOMAN. Her huge naked breasts swaying freely from side to side...as her huge muscular arms and legs worked in tandem..the sexy she beast sprinted through the trees...following the trail of evil which she had sensed...determined to stop it. She covered ground at an incredible speed and it was not long before she discovered a small camp of men with illegal mining equipment. Flexing her mighty thighs...Sasquatch Woman leapt through the air and alighted into the camp..landing with a thunderous sound on the balls of her bare feet.

"Look out it's Sasquatch Woman!!..Stop her!!" yelled a thug as he and four men rushed towards the gorgeous giantess...armed with pick axes and shovels. "So you men have heard about me!...Then you know that you can do nothing to stop me from bringing you to justice!!" roared Sasquatch Woman as she charged towards them. With a sweep of her right arm...the big breasted beastwoman..swatted away two thugs as if they were insects. The sole of her right foot blotted out the vision of another thug..sending him crashing into another thug following closely behind him.

The last man now stood alone against the towering figure of feminine muscle which slowly approached him. "Now you're going to answer to me and tell me what you're doing here!!" said Sasquatch Woman..believing the battle to be over. At that cue...Dianna Rose emerged from her hiding place. "Perhaps I can give you the answers you're looking for Sasquatch Woman!" declared Dianna as she approached the gorgeous giantess who turned to face her. "Who are you?!" asked the savage superwoman..her muscular arms raised and her muscular legs spread wide apart.

"My name is Dianna Rose...and I have a business proposition for you!" sneered Dianna. Taken totally by surprise by the businesswoman....Sasquatch Woman made no reaction as Dianna reached underneath her trenchcoat...whipped out a strange looking pistol..and pulled the trigger..immediately engulfing her broad upper torso in a thick cloud of purple gas. The effects of the gas on the sexy she beast were instant and just as Dianna predicted they would be. "Aaharrhhh!!!...Gas!!...My nipples!!...Auunhh!!...The gas is making my nipples hard!!...My breasts are the source of my strength...Ohhhh!!!..My nipples feeling so strange!!!...They're becoming hard...excited....Getting tired....weak...I want to..go to..sleep...Oooahhhhhh!!!!" groaned the mighty Sasquatch Woman as she dropped to her knees and collapsed flat on her back...muscular arms and legs prostrate.

Dianna nodded to the thug who was still standing. He rushed up to the fallen giantess...and reaching under his jacket...he pulled out a pistol of his own. Her massive breasts open to attack...Sasquatch Woman was helpless to prevent what was to happen next. The thug took meticulous aim..and fired two shots at the expansive chest of the savage superwoman. "Aaargh!!..Aaarghh!!" groaned Sasquatch Woman in pain as the thug fired a dart into each of her huge brown nipples. The pain from the sharpness of the dart tips were quickly replaced by another sensation.

"Ooooooooahh...I..I've been shot in my nipples...with tranquiliser darts...even with my great strength...I can't pull them out..I..I have no choice...must let the drugs..take effect...arms..legs..heavy as lead...head clouding..spinning...impossible to think...Uuuh...You..know about..my weakness...in my breasts...I have been outsmarted...defeated...captured...did your homework about me....Breasts...nipples...ache...tired...Oooooh...so very..very..tired...going to...have to got..to..Uuh...Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." cooed Sasquatch Woman..her blue eyes closing and her head rolling against her right shoulder as she willingly succumbed to unconsciousness.

end.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Not bad, BC. Would like to see a continuation.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great chapter, just waiting to see how the next diane ross will act.

l Send you an email with my idea of adventure with diane ross (the villain that we have created) and Dolphin Woman
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Valugi

I'll be interested in seeing what story idea you have for Dolphin Woman with Dianna Rose.

Yes. Sasquatch Woman's perils will continue in her next story.

In general...Sasquatch Woman's stories will not have a heavy plot like Ocelot Woman for example..and the plots will be a bit on the campy side.

Omega Woman suggested the use of ice cream or chocolate syrup on Sasquatch
Woman's tits. That can happen in another story where she could perhaps face a criminal ice cream man who places kids under his control with his special ice cream.

I'll welcome as many different ideas for villains, traps and ko scenes.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I'll just leave a list of potential hypno scenes/devices here, then:

* A carnival fortune teller's crystal ball that produces a variety of dazzling, hypnotizing colors.
* A pinwheel with a special spiral pattern that hypnotizes those who stare at it too long.
* A "collar of obedience"-type device, that turn those who wear it into an obedient pet.
* Some kind of highly addictive drug; maybe specially-treated cigarettes?

I'd also really love to see a story where the villain's nefarious plan makes the heroine do a 180 in personality, turning the heroine into a haughty, shallow, greedy, airheaded bitch.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

These are all great hypno scenes and devices. Would you want them to be specific for Sasquatch Woman or for any heroine?

Got ideas for any other opponents for Sasquatch Woman? Maybe you'd like to see her get tickled in the tis again? :mrgreen:
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

None in particular. I'd just like to see 'em in any story.

By the way, I've been kicking around with the idea of starting a small archive to keep track of the (probably hundreds) of super heroines you've created. Secret identities, costumes, powers, the whole nine yards.

I've been going over your stuff on HIPComix, which is just as awesome as your stuff here... and I've noticed that the first part of your Brown Fox of Harlem story seems to just... stop in the middle.

http://www.hipcomix.com/forums/viewtopi ... &t=9075677

The second part picks up in the middle of a scene that seems to have vanished from the story, for whatever reason. Can you amend it so that I can get a clearer idea of what Brown Fox's costume looks like.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

I hear you about the Brown Fox story. I don't have part 1 saved anywhere and I'd have to write it back from scratch.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sasquatch Woman 5

Crystal Falls National Park
Washington. 11 pm

Businesswoman Dianna Rose smiled with pride as she gazed upon the huge muscular body of the super powered giantess who called herself...SASQUATCH WOMAN..who lay sprawled out and unconscious before her. Moments earlier Dianna had lured the sexy she beast into a well planned trap....spraying her in her massive breasts which a special pheremone gas which made Sasquatch Woman's huge brown nipples hard and erect in a matter of seconds...arousing and disorienting her long enough for one of her hired employees to shoot her in the same nipples with tranquiliser darts. The end result was the beauteous beast woman lay defeated, unconscious and helpless to whatever Dianna had in store for her.

The other three men who Sasquatch Woman had easily defeated moments earlier regained their senses to discover the sexy she beast lying prostrate on the ground...her huge breasts rising and falling slowly as she slept..a pair of tranquiliser darts lodged in her massive brown nipples which were erect and hard as rocks. Their eyes bulged and their jaws dropped..drool falling out of their mouths as they gawked at the unconscious giantess...until they heard Dianna's sharp retort.

"Stop gaping at her you fools!!..The gas and tranquilisers will not keep Sasquatch Woman sedated indefinitely...Get her back to base camp before she wakes up!!" snapped Dianna and the four men rushed to carry out her orders. Grunting and their muscles straining...the quartet of thugs lifted the eight foot tall, big breasted beastwoman off the ground...holding her by her wrists and ankles. Sasquatch Woman's head lolled backwards... her long mane of brown hair dragging along the ground as they carried her away. However neither Dianna nor her hired help knew that someone was watching them from the shadows of the trees and followed them as they made their way towards a camp..located near some caves on the northern side of the park.

The unconscious giantess was taken inside of a large tent in the middle of the camp...where she was laid flat on her back atop a flat steel operating table..that had been built specially for her. Her hands and feet were restrained by strong steel clamps. Dianna Rose then removed the darts from Sasquatch Woman's huge brown nipples...causing her to moan..."Uhhhhh". She watched the sexy she beast's massive breasts rising and falling slowly before him. Dianna watched Sasquatch Woman's head rolling slowly from side to side...her eyes beginning to flutter as she tried to shake off the effects of the drug.

Realising the gorgeous giantess was trying to regain consciousness and her strength...Dianna acted swiftly to deny Sasquatch Woman that opportunity. Opening a nearby briefcase..the businesswoman removed a pair of large alligator clips from its padded interior..and walked across to the captive Sasquatch Woman who was moaning..."Uhhh..Uhhhh" as she tried to shake off the effects of the gas and tranquiliser darts which had so effectively put her lights out..hours earlier. "Uhhhhhh...What happened??..Where..Where am I...?" moaned the savage superwoman as her blue eyes slowly began to open. Dianna Rose answered her query by attaching one of her large alligator clips to Sasquatch Woman's huge throbbing brown nipples.

"AAAARGGGHHHH!!!!!" roared Sasquatch Woman in agony as the sharp teeth of the clips...bit deeply..painfully into her hard and erect nipples which were as large as a man's fist. As her blue eyes opened.. the big breasted beastwoman..was alarmed to see the clips attached to her nipples and tried moving..shaking her body in an effort to loosen the clips off her enlarged tits and to break the restraints that were binding her to the table. However Sasquatch Woman quickly accepted the fact that she had been outwitted.

"My nipples!!!....UUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!... Clamps!!..Biting hard into them!!!..UUUUUUUNNNN!!!!...My nipples!!!!..They hurt!!!!..The pain!!!...Pain is too much!!!...My strength is useless!!!...When my nipples are in pain!!!!..My strength can't get me out of this trap!!!...UUUUNNNNNH!!!!!...UUUUUUUNNNNH!!!!!...UUUUUUNNNNNNH!!!!" complained Sasquatch Woman..as her massive muscular frame writhed in absolute helplessness atop the large operating table. Dianna Rose smiled wickedly as she heard the sexy she beast by her own admission concede defeat.

Sasquatch Woman turned her head and saw Dianna standing there. "Who are you?!!!..How do you know about my breasts??!!!How do you know they are my weakness???!!!...UUUUUNNNH!!!!...UUUUNNNNHHH!!!!" moaned the gorgeous giantess as the movements of her body slowed as waves of pain from the alligator clips that were biting into her nipples washing over her..saturating her muscles with weakness...causing fatigue to quickly set in. "Ohhh..Is the big bad Bigfoot Bitch feeling sore in the tits?!!" gloated Dianna as she approached the operating table.

"Ahhhhhh....Ahhhhhhh..." sighed Sasquatch Woman with relief as Dianna removed the clips. However any thoughts the sexy she beast had of turning the tables on Dianna Rose were quickly dashed again..as Dianna maintained the status quo. Reaching forward with her gloved hands...the businesswoman..mercilessly and repeatedly pinched the savage superwoman in her huge aching brown nipples..which were hard as rocks and erect. "Nooooo!!!...Aaarrhhh!!!! Stop pinching my nipples!!!!..Uuuunnnh!!!
...You're keeping me weak!!!..You're making me feel so tired!!!..I can't fight back!!!...I can't escape!!!" moaned Sasquatch Woman....who was helpless to prevent what Dianna Rose had next in store for her.

end
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sasquatch Woman is in great danger dianne has proved to be a good villain
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sasquatch Woman 6

Crystal Falls, Washington
1 am

"Owwwhhh!!!...Owwwhh!!!..Owwwhh!!!" cried Sasquatch Woman in agony as businesswoman Dianna Rose pinched her in her huge brown nipples with impunity. The gorgeous giantess was bound to an operating table inside a huge tent..unable to use her great strength to help her get out of this predicament..which she had fallen into hours earlier. Changing from her regular identity of park ranger Beth Smith into her savage, sexy super-powered form...Sasquatch Woman had gone to a part of the national park to stop the activities of some criminals she suspected were doing. It turned out to be a trap which saw her being gassed and then shot in the nipples...making her go out like a light within three seconds.

Her amazing constitution allowed her to wake up faster than a normal person who faced a similar experience..but Sasquatch Woman was unable to gain any advantage because she had been completely outwitted by Dianna who had done her homework on her. "Owwwhh!!!..Stop pinching....Owwhhh!!!...My nipples....Owwwhhh!!!...It hurts!!!...It hurts so much!!!...Owwwhhh!!!..
You're keeping me weak!!!...Owwwhh!!!...Keeping me sleepy!!!..I can't fight back!!!...Owwwhh!!!..You know my weakness!!!..

Owwhhh!!!...Owwwh!!!!..Owwwhh!!!" moaned Sasquatch Woman as she lay bound atop the operating table...unable to use her great strength to snap these simple restraints..whilst her big brown nipples were being mercilessly abused by Dianna.
"That's right Sasquatch Woman...and as I said before....You are going to do what I want you to!!" sneered the businesswoman as she clamped a gas mask over the sexy she beast's nose and mouth with her left hand whilst the fingers of her right hand continued pinching the helpless giantess' large nipples in the most painful manner. "Uuuunnn!!!..Uuuunnnn!!!!...Uuuunnnnn!!!"

moaned Sasquatch Woman into the gas mask..shaking her head frantically from side to side to shake it loose..as a strange aroma filled the mask..flooded her nostrils and began to saturate her lungs.

"Relax Sasquatch Woman!!..There is no hope for you...No escape for you...Breathe the gas!!..or I shall keep pinching your oversized nipples!!" snarled Dianna as she twisted Beth's gigantic tits in her fingers in a cruel fashion. "Aaarrrhhh!!!..Aahharrh!!!

..Aaaah!!!..Aaaah!!!!..Aaaaah!!!!!" cried the sexy she beast as she jiggled her massive breasts in futility to shake themselves free of Dianna's expert fingers. As she struggled Beth could not help but inhale increasing amounts of the violet gas deep into her lungs. The effects of the gas..took hold of Sasquatch Woman in a matter of seconds...her resistance considerably weakened from the earlier gas...tranquilisers and the current pinching on her titantic tits.

"Ooooaah....Gas...too strong....Nipples...hurt...have to breathe gas....Ooooooh....sleepy....so sleepy....impossible...to stay..awake...my mind...is going...blank...Ooooooooh....Oooooooh..." sighed Sasquatch Woman into the gas mask. Dianna smiled as she saw the blue eyes of the big breasted beastwoman becoming duller with each passing second...her eyelids getting heavier and heavier. "You are tired Sasquatch Woman...Too tired to stay awake...You're going to sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep.." chanted Dianna as she gently rubbed the beastwoman's enormous nipples slowly...gently...replacing the pain with more pleasurable stimuli.

"Uuunnnn..Uuuunnnn..Uuuuuunnnnnnnnh" cooed Sasquatch Woman..her large blue eyes fluttering rapidly..admitting without words to Dianna..that she was no match for her superiority...and had no choice but to succumb to the pain and erotic urges in her huge brown nipples...and passed out. Dianna moved quickly to implement the next stage of her plan... extracting a pair of microchips from a special leather case she had. "Hhnnnnnn...Hhhnnnn.." cooed Sasquatch Woman as Dianna implanted a microchip on each of the sexy she's beast's enormous brown nipples. Dianna smiled and knew the captive giantess was ready.

The businesswoman undid the restraints binding Sasquatch Woman to the operating table..and then powered up a remote control console. Pressing a button...she activated the microchips she had implanted on the huge brown nipples of the captive she beast. "Sasquatch Woman...Do you hear me?" asked Dianna rhetorically. "Yes..." replied Sasquatch Woman..opening her blue eyes which had a glassy stare to them. "You are under my control and must do whatever I order!" declared Dianna

"Yes...Mistress..You're too smart for me...You know my weakness...My nipples..under your command...I have no choice...I..must..obey.." replied Sasquatch Woman like a robot. "Arise Sasquatch Woman!..I command you!" declared Dianna as she flipped a switch on the remote in her right hand..which transmitted electronic signals to the chips attached to the sexy she beast's huge brown nipples. On cue...Sasquatch Woman got off the operating table and stood before Dianna..her mind a blank slate to be written upon.

"I have a task for you Sasquatch Woman....Go into the mine my men have dug...Bring back the uranium ore which is inside..." ordered Dianna. "Yes...I must obey..." replied the hypnotised giantess as she marched out of the tent and towards the nearby mine. The miners who Sasquatch Woman had so easily beaten earlier...looked on in amusement as she walked towards the mine shaft...under the control of the microchips attached to her huge brown and erect nipples. As they jeered her..they had no idea that teenager Timmy Saunders was looking on from the trees nearby.

Timmy had witnessed everything that had happened to Sasquatch Woman and felt pity for her. He also felt a sense of guilt have a few days earlier..for having hurt her by shooting her in her big nipples with his slingshot and then drugged her to sleep by using chloroform and fondling her tits. Sasquatch Woman never hunted him in the days after he thwarted her efforts to stop an escaping criminal..and Timmy realised how wrong his actions were and wanted to make amends for it.

Following the sexy she beast to the miners' camp..he saw her easily defeat them but just as easily get knocked unconscious by Dianna's treachery. He had overheard everything which Dianna had said and resolved to do what he could to help her now. Timmy made his way undetected through the bushes near the mine entrance and shortly after Sasquatch Woman marched into the mine to do as Dianna instructed her...Timmy slipped inside the mine...hoping that his plan would work. Hearing the sounds of digging...Timmy found the gorgeous giantess digging away at the rock with her bare hands.

Mustering his courage..Timmy stepped towards her. "Sasquatch Woman!..Stop!..Snap out of it!..You've been hypnotised!!..You can't do this!!" blurted Timmy as he stepped in front of her. "Must obey my Mistress!!...Go away boy!!" snarled Sasquatch Woman as she made a wide swipe at Timmy with her muscular right arm. Her reflexes slowed due to the hypnosis...Timmy was able to dodge her attack and spotted the microchips attached to her huge brown nipples. "That's gotta be it..If this doesn't work..I don't know what will!" thought the teenager as he reached for the sexy she beast's huge breasts...pulling the chips off her tits.

Sasquatch Woman stopped digging and staggered backwards against a cavern wall. "Unnhh..What happened?...Where am I?" groaned the giantess as she regained control of her own mind once again. Then she spotted the boy who first injured her nipples and exposed them as her primary weakness. "Timmy!..

Timmy Saunders!" said Sasquatch Woman as she looked at him. "I know you must hate me for what I did to you..because of me these crooks know how to beat you...You got drugged and brainwashed by the lady running this operation...You gotta stop them Sasquatch Woman said Timmy.

To his amazement and relief..Sasquatch Woman walked up to him and placed her right hand on his left shoulder. "What you did was wrong Timmy...but I don't hate you for it...It was only a matter of time before one of my enemies realised how vulnerable I am in my breasts and took advantage of that...Your mistake allowed me to realise my weakness for the first time...Now that I know..These criminals won't fool me again...I need you to go back to town and bring back the Sheriff...I'll take care of these criminals..." replied Sasquatch Woman.

Moments later...Dianna and her group of miners found it difficult to maintain their balance as they felt the earth moving and shaking underneath their feet. Realising what was happening..Dianna picked up a briefcase and walked out of the camp..into the nearby woods..while the miners rushed in the direction of the mine where the sounds were coming from. There was mighty roar coming from deep within the mine...followed by an explosion of rocks which flew into the camp destroying all of the miners' equipment. Through the cloud of dust emanating from the mine ..Sasquatch Woman charged into the camp..scattering the miners with a flurry of punches and kicks which sent them flying through the air and sprawling along the ground.

Within a matter of minutes...the camp was destroyed and the group of ten miners who had been hired by Dianna Rose to illegally mine inside the forbidden lands of the national park...lay scattered and unconscious on the ground around the big breasted beastwoman. Scanning the scene with her blue eyes...Sasquatch Woman soon discovered that Dianna was not amongst them. Her enhanced hearing then picked up the sounds of a helicopter's rotors and she realised what was going on. "A helicopter approaching...that evil woman is trying to escape...I'll put a stop to that!" resolved Sasquatch Woman as she ran off in the direction of the sound she heard.

Her muscular arms and legs working in tandem...her large naked breasts bobbing and swaying sexily from side to side...her long mane of brown hair flailing in the breeze...the ground shaking like thunder as the soles of her large bare feet made contact with it...Sasquatch Woman raced through the trees of the forest..and emerged into a clearing where Dianna Rose was waiting for a helicopter to land. The villainous Dianna turned as she saw the sexy she-beast charging towards you.

"Your plan has failed!...Your men have been defeated!...I'll stop you and bring you to justice!" declared Sasquatch Woman as she closed the gap between them.

However...as she focused on Dianna..determined to make her pay for drugging her in the nipples and arouses her in these highly erogenous zones to hypnotise her..Sasquatch Woman paid no attention to the descending helicopter...much to her detriment. From the rear of the helicopter..a man with a high-powered rifle took aim at the charging giantess...and fired two shots. "AAARRGHHHHH!!!!" roared Sasquatch Woman as she felt two sharp pains in her broad chest..followed within seconds by a wave of nausea...which caused her head to reel in dizziness. To her horror...the grogeous giantess looked down to see a pair of darts stuck in her huge brown nipples again.

"Noooo...Darts in my nipples again...Tranquilisers...I'm getting weeak...sleeepeeeee....going to....Aaaaaauuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh.." moaned Sasquatch Woman as she collapsed to the ground in a heap...rolling on her back...her arms and legs outstretched...losing consciousness within two seconds. Dianna Rose smiled with triumph as she boarded the helicopter and watched Sasquatch Woman fall into a deep sleep. "You may have stopped me here Sasquatch Woman...but I know your weakness...sweet dreams...and know as you sleep that Dianna Rose can defeat you at will...Our paths will cross again..." vowed Dianna as the helicopter flew away...taking her towards her next destination.

end.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Good end of the saga and wait to see who will face dianna