Double Agent, Double Crosses- Tomiko Superheroine Store

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://clips4sale.com/studio/37387

Sorry for the delay, but I'm back to reviewing superheroine videos. This review is strictly from my own viewpoint and opinions may vary.

Our story starts off as a corrupt henchwoman(Caroline Pierce) makes a call to her boss informing of a devious plot to knock off 2 superheroines so that the kidnapping of the "senator" can commence. Unfortunately, for our heroines Wonder Tomi(Tomiko) and Agent Sunfire(Dragonlily), they are about to find out that they shouldn't believe everything they hear. can our superheroines catch the agent off guard or will they become visual proof that evil wears an honest face?

What I liked about this video: Dragonlily and Tomiko of course electrify as the good guys. The opening introduction was a breath of fresh air from the previous intro's. Caroline Pierce dropping a pillowcase filled with dumbbells onto an unsuspecting Wonder Tomi had an oldschool feel to it.

What I didn't like about this video: there was at least one delayed reaction to a surprise attack, KO scenes felt slightly too long, and if one superheroine woke up from a ambush, why didn't the other? Wasn't neither good nor bad, but it seemed like Sunfire could've had some comeuppance.

Overall: Wonder Tomi and her team delivered a video that lives up to the superheroine world we know today. while it isn't necessarily a top 10 video, it deserves a spot in it. Fight on, Wonder Tomi, fight on.

7/10