Fetish Con 2012 - pictures!

General discussions about superheroines!
luther
Henchman
Henchman

I posted some of my pictures I took at ComicCon '12 at my Deviant site: http://luther51.deviantart.com

Lots of great pictures of the lovely Christina Carter in her new XXX Wonder Woman costume. She looks amazing! Not only is she the queen of super heroine in peril these days, especially as WW, but she is a really nice and cool person to boot. Had a chance to talk to her and was impressed with how classy and down to earth she was. Its great to see her enthusiasm and success in our wonderful fetish and how she has raised the bar, along with some of the other fantastic models out there. We your fans thank you all.

There are some great pictures of Randy Moore, plus a few other models. RM is posing in a sexy Jonah Hex - Megan Fox outfit.

If any model doesn't want her picture posted, please let me know.

Last year there were zero Wonder Women, and this year there was at least four. So thanks to all of you!

Luther

(Note: I also poster the message over at SHIP forum)
Attachments
2012 FetishCon 145 (640x427).jpg
The lovely Christina in her XXX WW costume
2012 FetishCon 145 (640x427).jpg (81.01 KiB) Viewed 3982 times
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Oops ... that's FetishCon '12

So here's a picture to make up for my goof.

Luther

Made the same mistake twice. Thats what happens when you turn 50.

Luther
Attachments
2012 FetishCon 209 (427x640).jpg
The lovely Randy Moore
2012 FetishCon 209 (427x640).jpg (66.18 KiB) Viewed 3980 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great pics! Thanks for posting them. I try to wander around the convention floor with a camera but inadvertently I get heralded to the pool or the bar and that winds up taking up most of my day. Glad you had a good time at the Con! Next year we need to have a forum gathering!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Top banana! Thanks for sharing. Must've been hell for you, strolling around, taking pics of beautiful women , in sexy costumes all day.... :D
Your sacrifices are appreciated!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! Randy Moore is just stunning beyond words....such a Goddess in person....she really is a perfect blonde!!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

luther wrote:Oops ... that's FetishCon '12

So here's a picture to make up for my goof.

Luther

Made the same mistake twice. Thats what happens when you turn 50.

Luther

Was everyone just fighting to have a good grope of Randy? Couldn't blame them if they were. :D
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I know Luther, you managed to get one, but did anybody manage to get any snaps of Alisa as Supergirl???
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Your wish is my command. I condensed some more pics of SG and put them in my FetishCon 12 folder. Its a bummer that she and Randy Moore didn't participate in the Superheroine Showdown segment. Could have had some great peril shots of her. They have yet to have a Supergirl participate, and she would have been fantastic. Same way with Randy Moore, who has yet to participate as well.

Here is another one for you.

Luther
Attachments
2012 FetishCon 220 (427x640) (2).jpg
2012 FetishCon 220 (427x640) (2).jpg (72.58 KiB) Viewed 3700 times
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

You're right that would be totally awesome.

I think I'm in love :smt060
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

hey thank you for share the pics, anyone have a video or more pics of super heroine showdown? it's the best fetishcon event :)
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

OH Christina Carter & WW XXX I am on pins & needles waiting for this release, :)
Great pictures thank you for sharing