Finally Made It To FetishCon

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey Everyone!

I finally made it down to FetishCon after a big flight delay. I will be giving you up to the minute updates starting with the meet n greet along with BTS footage from my shoots... Best way to keep up is to follow my twitter...

http:/www.twitter.com/hyponlinemedia

I will also be posting in the forum as well.

Stay tuned! Lots of hot new models running around this place! Rumor has it this is one of the biggest cons to date!
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Hope you have a great time at FetishCon! You deserve it.

Hot new models =D>

Pictures please :D
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you haven't seen MH's tweets yet, here are some pics from Friday's shoot with Hannah Perez and Kenna Valentina.

https://twitter.com/hyponlinemedia
Attachments
FC1.jpg
FC1.jpg (120.18 KiB) Viewed 6104 times
FC2.jpg
FC2.jpg (108.21 KiB) Viewed 6104 times
FC3.jpg
FC3.jpg (586.97 KiB) Viewed 6104 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

That last pic.
T-shirt.
YOU
WILL
MAKE
MILLIONS!
Sleep Master
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey gang...The FetishCon video with Hannah Perez & Kenna Valentina is up over at Mighty's Clips 4 Sale...and it is really good! Wonder Womyn vs Onyx! Hannah is stunning and Kenna plays an excellent villain.

I bought it this morning. 2 long chloro scenes...a spectacular spreader bar tie...followed by a nice long hypno scene. Also, Kenna uses some sort of electric shock device on Hannah that puts her down for the count.

It's a Hypnotics World release, so there's no nudity...but plenty of sleepy fondling, spandex and foot worship to go around.

Says "to be continued" in the synopsis...I sure hope it's continued soon! This time I'd like to see a more X rated studio version of their encounter! =D>
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I just got home from the convention (had to take a side trip to Minnesota for some personal business) and I had a great time as well. I will share a bunch of photos from the superhero showdown and some of my personal photos I took while shooting all of the models for the League of Amazing Women website.

These first three are of Vivian Ireene Pierce and my assistant for the convention, Mary Kensington.
Attachments
fc_01.jpg
fc_01.jpg (83.61 KiB) Viewed 5710 times
fc_04.jpg
fc_04.jpg (283.89 KiB) Viewed 5710 times
fc_02.jpg
fc_02.jpg (192 KiB) Viewed 5710 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Vivian Ireene Pierce, in one of her two new WW costumes she had at FETISHCON.
Attachments
vip_image_02.jpg
vip_image_02.jpg (118.86 KiB) Viewed 5709 times
vip_image_04.jpg
vip_image_04.jpg (95.42 KiB) Viewed 5709 times
vip_image_05.jpg
vip_image_05.jpg (128.9 KiB) Viewed 5709 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Wow! Vivian looks AMAZING!!! So does your assistant ! Love Vivian in the WW outfit, especially the content!
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

I agree xxxwarrirorxxx Vivian so totally look astonishing and beautiful!! Love her even more in the WW costume! Hope to see more of these awesome pics of Vivian
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It's great to see Wonder Vivian return, cant wait to see it.
My fave superheroine. :)
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I shot Sarah Gregory (spanking fetishist par excellance) and she was kind enough to send me these photos from the Showdown. I was too busy coordinating with Team Vesta on the Superheroine Showdown to shoot more than a handful of photos myself.

From the Saturday show. Breaking all kinds of new records...... =)
Attachments
DSC_0475a.jpg
DSC_0475a.jpg (143.79 KiB) Viewed 5496 times
245.jpg
245.jpg (178.18 KiB) Viewed 5496 times
313.jpg
313.jpg (206.67 KiB) Viewed 5496 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

And more....
Attachments
ss_ww_all.jpg
ss_ww_all.jpg (337.4 KiB) Viewed 5489 times
DSC_0551.jpg
DSC_0551.jpg (188.5 KiB) Viewed 5489 times
DSC_0532a.jpg
DSC_0532a.jpg (194.92 KiB) Viewed 5489 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wow!
Kendra looks awesome as BatWoman, and Tomiko and CC always look Wonderful.
Who was Harley? Didn't recognize that lovely lady, but she looks the part, as do they all.

Thanks for sharing, looks like a good time was had by all.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Yeah thanks for all the pics Shake!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Shakeshift wrote:I shot Sarah Gregory (spanking fetishist par excellance) and she was kind enough to send me these photos from the Showdown. I was too busy coordinating with Team Vesta on the Superheroine Showdown to shoot more than a handful of photos myself.

From the Saturday show. Breaking all kinds of new records...... =)
In regards to the second pic, is that Christina Carter as WW?
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

TWO THUMBS UP!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Yes that is Christina Carter as WW in that second pic. Her costume looks amazing up close and in person. It's very sparkly when the light hits it just right.

The person who was playing Harley Quinn is Sarah Gregory herself. I have some photos of her from a custom video we did that I'll try to post tomorrow. Sarah (as Harley) did a shoot during the weekend with Mary (my assistant), Randy Moore as Supergirl, and several other girls like Scottish fetish model Alexia Valentine (as Invincible Girl) and Pandora Jones as Tarantula. Randy did a very loud orgasmic-sounding thingsmajob at the very end of Vesta's video that got me busted by hotel security at the end of the day. It turns out that due to a recently-passed law any F.O.'s done in the hotel (even though it's a fetish convention) are against federal law.

Don't ask me why. That law is just whacked.
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Shakeshift wrote:Yes that is Christina Carter as WW in that second pic. Her costume looks amazing up close and in person. It's very sparkly when the light hits it just right.

The person who was playing Harley Quinn is Sarah Gregory herself. I have some photos of her from a custom video we did that I'll try to post tomorrow. Sarah (as Harley) did a shoot during the weekend with Mary (my assistant), Randy Moore as Supergirl, and several other girls like Scottish fetish model Alexia Valentine (as Invincible Girl) and Pandora Jones as Tarantula. Randy did a very loud orgasmic-sounding thingsmajob at the very end of Vesta's video that got me busted by hotel security at the end of the day. It turns out that due to a recently-passed law any F.O.'s done in the hotel (even though it's a fetish convention) are against federal law.

Don't ask me why. That law is just whacked.
Thank you.
I wasn't sure at first.
She looked gorgeous (as always.) However it seems she's dropped some weight. I didn't want to imply anything nasty about her previous look, yet I still want to give her credit for how hot she looks this year.
I think this is the sexiest she's ever been.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

These three are from one of the photoshoots/videoshoots we did at the convention, down on the main floor. A little noisy, but a great place to shoot and hard to book during convention hours because of the classes, seminars, and demonstrations going on.

Mary Kensington as Wondrous Girl
Pandora Jones as Tarantula
Randy Moore as Stargirl
Alexia Valentine as Invincible Girl
Sarah Gregory as Quin

The video should go up in a few months. It's number 10 in the queue.
Attachments
sarahgregory_pic003_aaa.jpg
sarahgregory_pic003_aaa.jpg (189.58 KiB) Viewed 5291 times
sarahgregory_pic004_aaa.jpg
sarahgregory_pic004_aaa.jpg (182.06 KiB) Viewed 5291 times
sarahgregory_pic005_aaa.jpg
sarahgregory_pic005_aaa.jpg (241.74 KiB) Viewed 5291 times
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

OMG Randy in a Helen Slater costume..............wow.

Great pics Jack, looking forward to this.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Yeah awesome looking SG there.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Couldn't move the video up to number one on the list, Randy Moore looks awesome in that costume :)
Shakeshift wrote:These three are from one of the photoshoots/videoshoots we did at the convention, down on the main floor. A little noisy, but a great place to shoot and hard to book during convention hours because of the classes, seminars, and demonstrations going on.

Mary Kensington as Wondrous Girl
Pandora Jones as Tarantula
Randy Moore as Stargirl
Alexia Valentine as Invincible Girl
Sarah Gregory as Quin

The video should go up in a few months. It's number 10 in the queue.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Randy is indeed hot, but I have my own predilections I oftentimes follow when it comes to releasing these videos in sequence. Randy will be the hottie who ensures my VERY Merry Christmas. :D
Attachments
randy_moore_helen_slater_kryptonite_trap.jpg
randy_moore_helen_slater_kryptonite_trap.jpg (327.92 KiB) Viewed 5097 times
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

Randy really needs to do a Supergirl fan film like Rye did! She is perfect!!! My god I have to take a cold shower!!!
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Randy is amazing in that traditional SG costume. I've suggested to Christina that she should get with Randy and do a Wonder Woman - Supergirl team up. Can you imagine those two together in CC's current WW costume and Randy in the traditional SG costume shown above? How good would that be? Especially if Randy would follow Christina's lead in terms of keeping her costume on for the majority if not all the time. That's something that Rye's videos, especially his SG 1984 vid, do really well. Christina has really gotten better at that but Randy's two most recent ones were terrible in terms of her costume coming off way to soon, and a little disappointing for us true superheroine in peril fans .... but regardless Randy is amazing.
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I going to miss this decade
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

best year ever for me.