Superior Girl 1984 (Directors Cut) coming soon...

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Whats new? Whats different? Whats the Deal?

- New angles! Just about everything we filmed (including every battle) had alternate angles.

- Deleted Scenes (Bianca vs Superior Girl!)

- Exteneded Scenes (The big fights all had extra footage that didn't make the cutting room floor including the dreaded Shadow Demon)

- Behind the scenes (This includes a - making of - and a very extended look at the liqiud krystanite / pool scene)

- Blooper reel

Coming soon!

powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl bound?, more peril?........................thats a purchase!
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

wow love the bound scene, I'll pay for this.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

OMG we get to Carly kick some superheroine butt! (hopefully). I love seeing her play the bad girl! :D
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Yes and yes.

Im guessing Friday or Saturday as a "possible" release.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

[Trailer]I[/Trailer]
Rye wrote:Whats new? Whats different? Whats the Deal?

- New angles! Just about everything we filmed (including every battle) had alternate angles.

- Deleted Scenes (Bianca vs Superior Girl!)

- Exteneded Scenes (The big fights all had extra footage that didn't make the cutting room floor including the dreaded Shadow Demon)

- Behind the scenes (This includes a - making of - and a very extended look at the liqiud krystanite / pool scene)

- Blooper reel

Coming soon!

Hey, Rye

I was wondering if the Director's Cut will be in Two Parts like the original or will it be all in one?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Rye
Producer
Producer

It will actually be in 3 parts but you will get all three parts in one download just like what I did with Avalon.

Part 1
Part 2
Making of / Behind the scenes

The main reason for this is I don't think many people would be that excited about trying to download a 4-5 Gig file. Secondly there are more computers than you would think that would have serious issues trying to play and scrub through such a file.