Regarding Darling Yvonne Craig!

General discussions about superheroines!

Fans Of Yvonne Anyone??

YES
91%
NO
5%
IN-BETWEEN
5%
COMMENTS...
No votes

Total votes: 64
PrincessAmara
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi There everyone!. I'm Princess Amara, a newbie here and I first wanna say I' m really great to be so. That said, I'm a little new to all this and I'm still finding my way around. I'm really excited by the "tense situations" side to things, they are definitely up my street. Also, I'm curious if anyone here knows of anything interesting being said / done regarding the Yvonne Craig Batgirl. She seems to be definitely the version of Batgirl remembered most, and I must say I am not surprised. Like most things in the show, it may have been essentially comedy, but it had a nice charming side to it and was delivered well i think. Sad about Alicia Silverstone, she was good to, but then I guess the film people these days Are just more interested in making it MAINSTREAM rather than doing the thing any real justice. That said, I thought Alicia was cool, very good. A fine alternative to Yvonne, who will always be my favorite. Any opinions guys are gladly and enthusiastically welcomed. Look forward to 'em!
Attachments
batgirl.jpg
batgirl.jpg (35.53 KiB) Viewed 3309 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hiya and welcome.
When you say 'being said / done regarding the YC Batgirl' I'm not totally clear what you mean
But the ever lovely Cali Logan has a great costume she uses on her site and others, sometimes she wears the gauntlets, sometimes she don't.

How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Yvone was a great batgirl and probably my first crush as a kid. Not really sure what you are looking for in this thread though.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In a bikini oil fight between Yvonne Craig in her prime vs Dawn Wells in her prime, who would win?
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Yvonne, her ballet kicks were deadly!
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
PrincessAmara
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Everyone and thank to all of you who have voted in my thread and made an input. First of all, when I said "being said / done" I simply mean that I was new to all this and did anyone know of and other writings, works, fans etc OF Yvonne. I asked this 'cos I know there is quite a bit all over the web, but I am unclear of where to look and find it.
To the lady with the wonderful Batgirl costume I say "Zowie Baby", it's awesome and very nice work. The simple PURPOSE - if there needs to be one - of this thread WAS first of all for people to just have fun voting and giving their thoughts on Yvonne Craig as Batgirl (if they had any), and in the process helping Me to find out more on my favorite heroine and where to look here on the web. Hope that clears things up.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ahhhhh! Then I assume you have been here for stills of the Bg perils
YC is halfway down, there's plenty of pics of your favorite lady in action
http://batgirlbat-trap.com/
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

YC, my favourite 60's actress! Not just for her Batgirl-role, but also for her other little involvements in films and tv episodes.
Here's a great source for photos/vids related to anything-Yvonne.

http://www.debra-paget.com/yvonnecraig/ ... raig1.html
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Funny how yvonne got me into bondage and superheroine stuff from watching the 60's show on reruns and plus having a perverted older step brother i stumbled upon the purple clad o-girl series and bam...it all led back to that catwomans dressed to kill episode....i could just see catwoman leaning in to kiss and fondle yvonnes incredibly sexy fit purple costume clad body strapped helpless to that belt....thats where it all began for me and i love her for it! O-girl too!
Pussy_Kat
Neophyte
Neophyte

batgirl1969 wrote:....i could just see catwoman leaning in to kiss and fondle yvonnes incredibly sexy fit purple costume clad body strapped helpless to that belt....thats where it all began for me and i love her for it! O-girl too!
I'm with you on that batgirl :-D
Meow
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:Funny how yvonne got me into bondage and superheroine stuff from watching the 60's show on reruns and plus having a perverted older step brother i stumbled upon the purple clad o-girl series and bam...it all led back to that catwomans dressed to kill episode....i could just see catwoman leaning in to kiss and fondle yvonnes incredibly sexy fit purple costume clad body strapped helpless to that belt....thats where it all began for me and i love her for it! O-girl too!

Between Yvonne Craig in Batgirl and Terri Hatcher in Superman, I developed a love of cute girls in bondage.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:it all led back to that catwomans dressed to kill episode....i could just see catwoman leaning in to kiss and fondle yvonnes incredibly sexy fit purple costume clad body strapped helpless to that belt....
...also gotta love when her thighs tremble in fear as Catwoman taunts.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ltrltr wrote: Between Yvonne Craig in Batgirl and Terri Hatcher in Superman, I developed a love of cute girls in bondage.
I would add Dawn Wells to my list. Yeah only a few scenes but those hot short shorts she wore plus bound and gagged to a totem by a witch doctor pretty much was awesome.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Biorider wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:it all led back to that catwomans dressed to kill episode....i could just see catwoman leaning in to kiss and fondle yvonnes incredibly sexy fit purple costume clad body strapped helpless to that belt....
...also gotta love when her thighs tremble in fear as Catwoman taunts.

Oh god yes! Thats what i am talking about! See how close catwoman gets to her face.....thats just batgirl getting herself all hot and ready!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Was a fan from the first time I saw Yvonne as Batgirl in the '70's

Today is the first time I hav elooked at her out of the batsuit and I have to say I likey a lot!
Petit but powerful looking and the type of strong dancers legs I just adore!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I saw in an interview with her that she said she was near sighted so she would sometimes actually clock the stunt guys in the face with her kicks where as she never had to worry because the bad guys were never allowed to punch her so she didn't have to be pretend punched and time a hit.