What have I been up to?

General discussions about superheroines!
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

Of course my superheroine releases lately have been few and far between. Why is that you ask? Because I've been working on making a much better product at home. It's been tough. There's not a lot of cool studios and such for superheroine work here. So, I talked to some friends and we found a prop warehouse right next to the Torvea Toys warehouse. Guess what? They gave us full access to it. So, I have been working on saving up for costumes, writings scripts, shooting sleepy and freeze clips and such things, and making props. We got a custom script the other day, which we have been working very hard on because we wanted it to be the best. What can I say? Mad Max is an awesome customer and I wanted to raise the bar for him. So, while I was in town I made a sketch, left it with Scott and came home to a pendulum and a new set built for it. Yay! It's turning out awesome. I hope to be raising the bar slowly over time with more models and better stories. Other than that, I've been traveling back and forth from NYC and L.A. and Atlanta. Just thought I'd fill you all in. And without further ado, here's the new set

Would love your thoughts and suggestions on other things to do
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great job, well done! Pendulum blade looks the business.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).