Chronicles of the Crimson Cobra 1 - G-Gal

A darker, full bodied blend.
Marcus_Lycus
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is the first chapter of an ongoing series I'm working on. You can see the rest here:

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~wiz ... sLycus.htm

The Chronicles of the Crimson Cobra

Like a serpent he strikes!

Cowardly criminals fear his bite!

The Crimson Cobra! Scourge of the underworld, a relentless force for justice!

A hero with a taste for attractive young heroines…

Marcus Lycus

([email protected])

June 2012

Legal Horrors – The Crimson Cobra, G-Gal and other characters are copyright and trademark Marcus Lycus. All rights reserved.

If you want to use any characters in another story you need my permission. It also means that you can’t repost this story without my permission.

And since this story is meant for people over the age of 18, please don’t read it if you are younger than that.

Any resemblance between characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental of course.

And finally, please e-mail me with any comments, complaints or suggestions. Remember feedback leads to more stories!

Case 1 – The Crimson Cobra meets G-Gal

The Crimson Cobra leapt from roof to roof crossing town faster than the cars caught in rush hour.

He glanced at the display on his lenses, according to radar he was almost there. He spotted a glow in the sky and ducked behind a billboard.

"Snake Pit this is Cobra, subject sighted, zooming in."

The Crimson Cobra blinked three times to activate the zoom lenses in his mask and took a good look at his latest subject.

G-Gal, she called herself. A petite, athletic brunette who'd made a bit of a splash since she appeared, even landing the cover of Capes and Mask magazine. Ever since Maple Leaf and Global Protectors disappeared a few years back they'd been hunting for the next big thing and they thought it just might be G-Gal. And that in turn caught the attention of the Crimson Cobra.

As she flew over the city her wrists glowed with power. Her gravity gloves let her fly, lift heavy objects and even deflect attacks. They were the source of her power and her name. G-Gal…

The Crimson Cobra shook his head. If all went right, pretty soon he'd be calling her G-Spot.

His eyes crawled up and down her body as she flew over the towers of Megapolis. Like most heroines her body was flawless, athletic and fit but still curvy rather than butch. He zoomed in on her ass, tight and round, then panned up to her face. He chuckled.

"How we doing Pit?"

"Not long now sir. Tiny little domino masks might have worked back in the 60s, but against modern facial recognition software she might as well be wearing a pair of glasses."

"Words aren't results Pit."

"Coming in now sir. She's Valerie Teller, 20 years old, physics major at Mega U. We have her Facebook page, her Twitter feed and should have her email hacked in a half hour or so. A full psych profile and dossier will be waiting when you get in. Tactical is already coming up with a plan."

"Thank you Pit. Good work as always."

"Oh no… sir I'm looking at her Facebook page and I have some bad news."

"How bad is it? Go ahead Pit."

"Well sir, there's no easy way to say this. She likes that song y'know, 'Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe'. She linked to like 5 versions of the video."

"Oh no, not that" He chuckled. "Well I guess I'll have to put up with it somehow. Now check the police feeds and find me some action."

Images flashed across his lenses, the Crimson Cobra took off towards a mugging on the west side.

A completely unremarkable white van pulled into the parking garage spiraling down the ramps to the deserted bottom level. And then pulled up to a wholly uninteresting concrete wall. The garage lights flickered and in less time than it takes to read this the van disappeared and was replaced with an identical one.

"Great job team!" Crimson Cobra said jumping out the back and pulling off his mask. He handed it to a waiting staff member. Two more moved in behind him and began unstrapping his body armor.

"Matt, great job on the new lenses, even at 40x magnification there was no distortion. Erika check out the #3 grappling hook gun, it feels a bit underpowered. Now turn on the music and who's got the beer?"

It was the end of another working night in the Snake Pit.

The next day, G-Gal was on her regular patrol when a dozen terrorists opened fire on her from a rooftop. The girl squealed but got her arms up in time. Her gloves twisted gravity sending the bullets flying harmlessly away. She smiled and dived towards them. She laughed as she soared unharmed through the storm of fire.

This was it! This was what it meant to be a heroine! Brave! Fast! Powerful! Invulnerable! Putting herself in harm's way to protect others!

She spread her fingers and a gravity wave pushed the terrorists off of their feet. She raised her fists and gravity waves doubled, then trebled their weight. They weren't going anywhere now.

Another easy victory for G-Gal! She smiled as she imagined the headlines tomorrow. And they would have been great headlines. If she'd remembered to watch her back.

The last terrorist jumped out from behind an air conditioner, his TASER made G-Gal's body writhe like a snake. Her flailing arms sent gravity waves in every direction. Two terrorists went flying off the rooftop, another three shot twenty feet into the air and fell back with a thud. Then G-Gal collapsed in a heap. Groggily she looked up, one of the ski-masked terrorists took out an injector and jabbed it into her bare arm. Everything became blurry and hazy.

"Well, well, a real live heroine." He peeled off the gravity gloves and tossed them aside. "According to Capes and Masks she's powerless without these."

G-Gal moaned, why did she ever tell them that! Stupid interviews…

"She'll be worth a pretty penny on the internet!"

G-Gal's eyes went wide. She'd heard the stories, all heroines had, about a criminal underworld where attractive young heroines were sold into slavery. After all they were the most attractive, inaccessible women in the world. And they had a lot of enemies.

She saw the terrorist take out a roll of duct tape.

But then there was a scream. A terrorist went down, then another. The one looming over her reached for his gun but screamed and fell.

G-Gal looked up at her savior.

He was dressed head to toe in red armor. Two sharp blades extended from his wrists. The terrorists were already down thanks to the venom on them. He was the Crimson Cobra. He smiled at her, his teeth were so white.

G-Gal passed out.

The Crimson Cobra threw the petite girl over his shoulder and climbed down. The Snake Pit were already in touch with the authorities and he wanted to be gone before they arrived.

An unremarkable van was waiting for him in the alleyway. He loaded the groggy girl inside and in less time than it takes to tell, they were gone.

"No! Don't!" G-Gal screamed and sat up. She looked around. She was in a comfortable if impersonal room, the sort you would find in any hotel. She was alone. Her hands went to her face, her mask was gone! And she realized her gravity gloves were gone as well!

"Well at least I still have my costume. So I'm probably not going to be sold as a sex slave. Probably. Unless they're somewhat prudish sex slavers."

There was a knock at the door.

"Another good sign. Unless of course they're really polite prudish sex slavers. Come in!"

A black woman came in dressed in some kind of bright red military uniform with an electronic headpiece. "Oh good you're up. How do you feel?"

"Feel? Um fine I guess. A little hung over maybe but um, don't take this the wrong way but you're not like going to brainwash me into being a sex slave or something?"

"No, I mean, unless you want us to."

There was a minute of silence.

"That was a joke."

"Oh, OK." G-Gal attempted a chuckle. "Um, where am I? Where's my mask and gloves? And boots now that I mention it."

"You're in the Snake Pit, Crimson Cobra's secret headquarters. My name's Jamilla. Sorry about your stuff, but those terrorists drugged you and we were afraid you might set off your gravity gloves while you were in a stupor. Then we had to administer an antidote. Which meant checking your identity so we could pull your medical records and make sure you don't have any allergies."

"Wait, you know my identity?!"

"Valerie Teller, Mega University, big Carly Rae fan. We're pretty thorough."

"Oh." G-Gal tried to think of what else to say. "Um, actually I don't really like her, I just thought the lip-synch videos were kind of cool."

"That's good news, anyway if you're feeling OK you're free to go."

Valerie threw back the covers and got to her feet.

And fell to the floor.

"Whoa. Guess I'm still a bit out of it."

"You think? Those guys had a plane to Somalia waiting at the airport. They doped you up with enough junk to keep you sleeping all the way there."

"Stupid terrorists…"

"Come on let's get you to the shower, then maybe some breakfast?"

"Sounds heavenly."

The Crimson Cobra sat at his desk checking the day's crime reports and keeping half an eye on the cameras in G-Gal's room. It was an elegant office, the walls lined with bookshelves filled with leather-bound volumes. A manikin wearing one of his old costumes stood in the corner. A few trophies hung on the walls alongside several rare artworks he recovered and never reported. Although it was deep underground, several large flat screens gave the illusion of picture windows and a view of the city.

The door opened and a young Asian girl in a red uniform entered.

"Excuse me sir, I have the updated dossier for G-Gal." She carefully laid it on his desk.

The Crimson Cobra didn't even look up. "Thank you Trudy."

The girl stood and waited shifting uncomfortably.

"Um sir, is there anything else I could… um… do? I mean for you?"

"Hrm? I thought you were tracking down that methamphetamine lab outside of town. Have you located it?"

The girl's lips were trembling, there was sweat on her brow. "N-no sir, not as yet. But I thought maybe-"

The Crimson Cobra stood up and walked behind her.

"It's been a while since you and I had a… private meeting hasn't it?" He put a hand on her shoulder, she almost swooned. "It must have been hard for you, why didn't you say something?"

"You've been busy, I mean you can't be expected to, to, oh…" He was kissing her neck.

"Take your shirt off."

Trudy smiled and reached for the zipper at her neck. She pulled it down slowly and bared her shoulders then let the tunic slide off her body. She wasn't wearing anything under it except her a black lacy bra. Cobra gently touched her breasts through the bra's thin material.

"Are you wet?" He asked.

"Mmm" she affirmed.

"Show me."

"Sir?"

"Show me." He took her wrist and put her hand on her belly. Trudy moved the hand down to her belt and wiggled under it inside her skirt and panties. She gasped when her own fingers slipped in, she couldn't believe how sensitive she was. How desperate. A few months ago she couldn't bring herself to even flirt with guys and now she was touching herself and writhing against his body like some whore.

She took out her fingers, Cobra grabbed her wrist and pulled it up to his lips. He licked the juices off them.

She took off her bra and dropped it to the floor.

Cobra turned her around and they kissed. He put his hands on her bare shoulders and pressed. She resisted for a minute, pressing her crotch against his. But he pushed harder and she complied sinking to her knees. She unzipped his fly and pulled out his stiff dick. She hesitated a second, but his hand on her head was insistent; she opened her full lips, licked them and took its head into her mouth. She raised her hands and massaged his ball sack with her fingers. She could feel his dick getting hotter and growing inside her mouth. She moved her head along its length, pausing to stroke the head with her tongue. She tasted the salty pre-cum and redoubled her efforts. She didn't even realize she'd lowered one hand and slipped it between her legs rubbing frantically. Finally Cobra let out a gasp and rammed his spear deep down her throat. A stream of cum shot into her mouth and the girl started to hyperventilate. He let go of her and she fell on her side grinning like an idiot and still fingering herself. Cobra let her have a few minutes to enjoy her euphoria and went back to his desk. G-Gal had finished her shower (he rewound to the relevant scenes) and was getting the grand tour.

"So that's the forensic lab, the target range, the records room…" Jamilla explained as she guided G-Gal through the corridors of the Snake Pit.

"Wow, this is well it's quite an operation. I always thought Crimson Cobra was kind of a loner y'know."

"That's not an accident, he's much more effective if people imagine this unstoppable one-man war on crime. But honestly there's no way anyone could solve the cases he does or maintain the equipment he has with just one man, or even one man and an English butler."

"How many people work here?"

"We have about 50 operatives full-time, plus some specialized consultants, informers and long-term undercover agents. The Pit is manned 24-hours a day so there's usually between one or two dozen people onsite at any given time."

"And are all of them, um…" G-Gal looked around at Jamilla and several other attractive women walking the halls. She tried to find a different word to use than 'smoking hot' but her head was still a bit foggy.

"Women? No, it's just men tend to be better in the field while women are better at the support and research end of things."

"Makes sense I guess. What's with the uniforms?"

"They give us a shared sense of mission, they also identify our rank and specialty depending on the details of the design."

"OK but why are the skirts so sh-"

"That's the control center there." Jamilla said cutting her off. She pointed to a room full of computers with several giant flat screens on the wall. One had a map of Megapolis, another a satellite view of the west side, others had street views from different cameras. "From here we can see what's going on in over 80% of the streets in the city. And can quickly get a team in place for the streets we don't have covered yet. We also tap into the Avenging League of Justice's satellite feed and the police surveillance cameras."

"Wow… Big Brother really is watching."

"And here's the boss' office. I know he's been looking to talk to you." Jamilla knocked and waited. After a minute or two the door opened and a flustered oriental girl left. G-Gal shook her head, did that girl have a bra hanging out of her tunic pocket? But she lost her train of thought when the door frame was filled by the 6'4" figure of the Crimson Cobra himself.

"G-Gal! Up already? You must be a pretty tough heroine to be up so soon after the drugs they hit you with."

"Thanks, I just wanted to y'know, thank you and stuff…"

"Please come in, you must be starved. Jamilla can you see about getting us some breakfast?"

He led her into the office and the two sat down at a small table. Soon two women entered with trays of food. Hotcakes and sausage for him and a vegetable omelet for her.

"Wow, how did you-"

"Facebook. I'm sure Jamilla told you we're pretty thorough."

"I'll say. Even the coffee is just how I like it."

"I'll pass along your compliments."

"I'm not sure it is a compliment, I mean, I'm feeling a bit exposed here." She glanced down at her skimpy costume. The AC in the office made her nipples stand up, she giggled. "No pun intended."

"No, no, I understand. Of course you're not the only one exposed, you've seen my secret headquarters, talked to my staff, you even know some of their names. It's part of being a superhero, we can keep secrets from the civilians but there has to be trust between us. Otherwise how can we help each other?"

"Yeah I guess…" She kept looking at him, there was something about his eyes, it was like she could look into them forever.

"And I believe heroes and heroines should always have a close relationship, after all you never know what will suddenly arise."

Maybe it was the sudden rescue, or the drugs, or just being in the same room with a very fit, very powerful man. But G-Gal realized it wasn't just the AC that was making her nipples stand up. In fact she wasn't feeling chilly at all. Quite the opposite.

"Y'know I'm still kind of new at this while hero thing. I wouldn't mind getting a bit… I dunno, closer I guess." She looked at him, into those deep, deep, green eyes. "Closer…"

"I thought you'd never ask."

With one sweep of his arm he sent the breakfast dishes flying. He pulled G-Gal onto the table and started kissing her neck. The nimble heroine twisted her body around and opened her legs exposing the growing wet spot between them. Cobra buried his head between them, taking in the musk. He raised his head and kissed her neck again, biting her skin and making her body jerk like it had been TASERed again. His hands were between her legs, slipping the spandex over her crotch to the side. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her close. She gasped as her entered her.

It was a like a rocket going off inside her. Her spine was lit up like a Christmas tree, her breasts felt like two newborn stars and her lips, she just couldn't stop kissing him. Her hips couldn't stop twitching, her legs were wrapped around his waist pulling him in harder.

"Mmm" Trudy said blissfully as she leaned against the locker room wall.

"Well, well looks like someone got her 'private meeting' huh?" A brunette asked.

"Oh hey Lindsay, yeah… I got my meeting all right. A long hard meeting."

"I heard it got cut short though, the boss has a new toy."

"It won't last. They never do."

"Yeah but while she's here you might be the last one of use to get a 'private meeting' for a while." She reached up and unzipped Trudy's top. "Come on, don't be stingy."

Lindsay started sucking on the dark-haired girl's bare tits, tasting the traces of cum still on them. Trudy just sighed contently and let herself sink to the floor.

Other women walked in and out ignoring the two. They'd all been there.

"That was… amazing."

"First time in costume huh?"

"Yeah… I mean I made out with the Amazing Arachnid once but that was just OK, this was… amazing."

They were on the couch in Cobra's office, she was lying on his lap which he played with her hair. He'd changed out of his military-style uniform into a robe and shorts. She looked up at his chest, covered with scars and even odd patches that looked like scales. And of course there were his deep, deep eyes.

She couldn't believe how good she felt, like she was floating. In fact even better than when she was floating. It was like being buzzed on really good wine and hanging out with her best friend in the world. She'd never felt afterglow like this before.

"Yeah, something about doing it in costume, it just makes everything more intense. Course it helps that your costume is so damn sexy."

"Thanks! I was trying for something like that cute and sexy but not slutty like some heroines."

"So… how'd you come up with G-Gal?"

"Well y'know, G for gravity and gal for uh… girl. Actually it was going to be G-Girl, then I found out Uma Thurman used that name."

"Makes sense. So how did you get those gravity gloves anyway?"

"Oh the usual. I was mountain biking last summer, found a meteor, noticed these glowing gems, they started floating, I started floating, whipped a costume and bang, hello world." She knew she was babbling but she just couldn't stop.

"Why a heroine?"

"Well I mean what else you gonna do? They're alien gems, I can't copy them or patent them, I'm much too cute for jail so being a villainess is out, it was either heroine or one woman moving crew."

"It's not the safest job."

"Tell me about it, I mean if you hadn't saved me… but I mean how many other jobs do you get to punch people? And get on magazines?"

"So that's it, magazines, record deals, a cartoon, you're a couple of years late if you want to be a Global Protector."

"Huh? No, I mean the fame is cool and stuff and if Nike wants to offer me a contract I'm not gonna argue. It's tough buying these costumes on a student budget. But at the end of the day it's all about y'know, helping people and stuff. Making the world a little better."

Cobra frowned, that made things a bit harder. But then again he was a hard man.

"Y'know I've got a couple of hours before I go on patrol…" He guided her lips towards his already stiff dick. It still glistened with his juices and hers. But she pulled away.

"Sorry I just, that's not my thing OK?"

"No problem." He pulled the girl's body onto his lap and slipped inside her. She was still wet and warm.

"Amazing… that was like… amazing…"

G-Gal did the walk of shame through the corridors of the Snake Pit. She knew everyone was staring at her, she could almost hear them whispering 'slut' and she knew she was babbling but she just couldn't stop.

Her costume tore halfway through the third time, when they finished all Cobra had in his office for her was an old fan club shirt and a pair of gym shorts. G-Gal know what she must look like and sound like but she just didn't care.

She didn't even know where she was going. Something about getting cleaned up.

"I mean I've been around and I never… It was amazing. Is it always like that?" She asked the sandy blond girl leading her through the base.

"I wouldn't know." Erika said.

"You mean you haven't…"

"The Crimson Cobra has a very strict sexual harassment policy." Erika explained. Of course she didn't explain what it was.

"Oh…"

The two entered the locker room and Erika led G-Gal to a hot tub. "You're probably tired out, this should help relax you."

"Oh you are so right." She pulled off the t-shirt and shorts and climbed in naked letting the hot water take away all her stress. Behind her Erika stripped down and joined her in the tub.

"You don't mind do you?"

"Um, no I guess not. Just never been in a hot tub with a girl before. I mean not like this."
"Naked?" She said, putting her hands on G-Gal's shoulders.

"Yeah…"

"You're so tense, turn around; I'll give you a massage. See? Isn't that better?"

"Mmm, that is. Every superhero should have a masseuse on call."

"Well we have about a dozen staff here who are qualified massage therapists. The boss pays for their training."

"Money well spend… mmm"

G-Gal luxuriated in the hot tub and massage. Since she started her heroine career she'd been constantly broke and stressed. Like all neophyte heroines she had hopes of getting sponsorship deals, a cartoon, a movie, maybe even membership in the Avenging League of Justice. And like all starting heroines she'd considered giving up more than once. But after this taste of how the other half lives, she was more determined than ever to make it big.

Lost in thought she barely noticed how Erika's hands strayed lower to her hips, or how Erika's breasts were pressing against G-Gal's back. In fact she didn't notice anything until Erika kissed her neck.

"What?!"

Erika jumped back. "Sorry, sorry, I just figured-"

"You figured what? That cause I slept with your boss I'm communal property? Or that I'm such a slut I want to fuck girls too?"

"I, I think we'd better get going."

G-Gal was already out of the hot tub and pulling on a towel.

"Yeah, I think so too."

"Any luck?" Cobra asked.

"No sir, I mean we were able to confirm our initial suspicions, they're definitely the same sort of power gems the Teen Angels and Golden Girl had, but we still don't understand them. They're psychically bound to her, they won't even respond to our attempts as control."

"I see. What about synthesizing them?"

"Well obviously we've had 10 years to work on that problem, since we studied the Teen Angels' gems. But our copies are still imperfect, they become unstable in just a few minutes. Maybe if we have longer to work with hers…"

Cobra glanced at his monitor and saw the scene in the hot tub. He nodded. "Do it."

"Sir are you sure, I mean you were getting along so well, maybe she'd agree to let us-"

"No. I don't think she's going to work out. Do it."

"Yes sir."

Back in the guest quarters G-Gal tried on her costume. She was impressed, it was an almost perfect copy of her torn one. They must have whipped it up in just an hour or so. Her gravity gloves had also been returned which was an enormous relief. Cobra might be a bit of a creep but at least he was letting her go back to her career.

There was a knock on the door and the Crimson Cobra walked in. He was back in his armor, ready for action.

"Mind if I show you out?"

"Thanks. To be honest I have no idea how to get out of here."

They walked in silence to an elevator where Cobra input a complicated password before the elevator started to ascend.

"Hey uh, I just want to you know I had a great time."

"That's good." He continued to look straight ahead, not giving her a glance.

"I mean um, I'd love to y'know, team up again, sometime."

"Maybe sometime."

"Is this about the hot tub? Cause if making out with a girl is your idea of-"

"No, I'm sorry, I just got word there's a gang targeting the homeless, harvesting their organs so rich people can get transplants. Kind of soured my mood."

"Oh, do you need any help?"

"Y'know I might. Tonight's just a scouting trip but when the bust comes down I'd love to have you along."

"Cool let me give you my cell number and-"

"505-555-6597"

"Uh yeah."

He finally smiled. "We're very thorough."

"Y'know a lot of girls would find that pretty creepy."

"Would they?"

"But it kind of works for you. All big and strong and all knowing. It's kind of overwhelming."

"Sorry, sometimes I forget just how imposing all this can be."

They arrived on a rooftop and the elevator opened. The sun was going down and Megapolis was painted in a red glare. "So head on home and I'll call in a few days."

"I've heard that line before."

He grabbed her and they kissed. And kissed again.

"I uh, better get going." G-Gal said. She felt like if this went on any longer they'd be having sex right here on the rooftop. Something about that man…

She concentrated and levitated upwards. She blew him a kiss and turned towards the east side. She got about ten blocks away when it happened. One of her gems flared and burst like a flash bulb.

"Ah!" She started to sink, held up by only one gem. She tried to will herself to the ground but the light on the other gem started to blink. Then it burst too.

She was close to a thousand feet in the air when she began to fall.

On the rooftop the Crimson Cobra saw the first flash, then the second. And watched her fall to the street. There'd be headlines tomorrow. But in a week no one would even remember G-Gal existed, just another rookie heroine who got in over her head.

He got back in the elevator and punched in the complex password for the subbasement. He took out the real power gems from his belt and tossed them in the air a few times. He'd traded a rookie heroine for some of the most powerful items on the planet, it was a fair trade.

The elevator opened in front of an imposing steel door. He walked up to the vault and started the lengthy procedure of passwords, biometric scans and combinations to open it.

He wondered if he really needed to kill G-Gal. Cobra's unique biochemistry produced a variety of venoms – enzymes with various tranquilizing, poisonous or euphoric effects. And the euphoric ones could be highly addictive. Maybe if he'd fucked her a few more times she could have been his for good.

Or maybe she could have decided to stay away from him. Or maybe some villain would have taken her out before he got the gems. Besides they were psychically bound to her. Bound for life. But now the imprint would fade in a few days and the gems would be open again. He dropped them in a drawer for now.

From another pouch he took out her torn and soiled costume. He mounted it on a waiting stand alongside dozens of others. Above them were the photos and videos. He smiled at a picture of the Crimson Cobra in bed with Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue from the Teen Angels. They'd been in Megapolis for a photo shoot when they teamed up with Cobra to bust some car jackers. Then they spent the rest of the weekend in the Angel's hotel suite while Cobra's science team took a look at their power gems. Two pairs of soiled white panties memorialized it.

Other pictures showed him with La Sola from the Global Protectors, Sprinter from the All-Stars, Star from the Global Protectors, Freedom Girl, Maple Leaf from the Global Protectors, Night Bat Girl and several others. His week with Bikini Force still made him smile.

He left and locked the vault behind him.

He took one look back at the door.

"Should have sucked my dick G-Gal. You really should have sucked my dick."

He laughed and got in the elevator.

He had some organ thieves to find.

Afterword

This was a quick and dirty story, banged it out in just a few days. The general idea has been floating around my brain for a while, a superhero who targets heroines. G-Gal was just sort of generic victim for his first outing. I have a couple of other stories for him, it's also a good way to use some of the heroines I've thought up but who cannot support a while series or even a whole story.

As always, let me know what you think!

Marcus Lycus

([email protected])

June 2012
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You must have a strange definition of the word "hero". A "hero" who "targets" superheroines, films them getting dressed, seduces them, and KILLS them?
Marcus_Lycus
Neophyte
Neophyte

Centurion wrote:You must have a strange definition of the word "hero". A "hero" who "targets" superheroines, films them getting dressed, seduces them, and KILLS them?
Hrm, yeah, Cobra is certainly the villain of the piece. He's not a hero cause I like him, he's a 'hero' because he's convinced everyone he is. Sorry if that wasn't clear.