TSA nabs BATGIRL!

A darker, full bodied blend.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
imyoursub
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

would prefer a supervillainess, but great idea!!
Of course I'll give you the traditional last wish Virago! After all, what could be the harm in looking into your... eyes...
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

my friend she gives you a general outline if you wish the evil one to be female then go ahead i'd much preffer it too
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine or villainess...either way as long as its a cute girl in some compromising situation...have at it!
imyoursub
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

works for me!!!!
Of course I'll give you the traditional last wish Virago! After all, what could be the harm in looking into your... eyes...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

anyone...anyone...Bueller...bueller...lol!

Ok what about an evil Dr. who decides to turn on the heros....when they come for help...they get help alright...help being stripped, strapped and fucked! All with his evil twisted lezdom nurse...

?? sound fun>>?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

very hot stuff - nice work! Thank you for posting -can't wait to read more! HOPEFULLY, we'll see some penetration (chloroform would be nice too - or some kind of drugging), but the search by the 2 female agents was especially nicely done!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Very nice - those last couple sentences alone were well worth the wait.

Now, please tell us this story isn't over with. BG might have been totally crushed, but in my opinion, the story is just beginning. Whenever I read one of these "fall of a super heroine" stories, I always gravitate toward the "after the fall" parts so we can get a solid idea of just how disgraced they've become compared to their former selves.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks!! Its certainly not over for BG!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Excellent story - can't wait to read more!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

very nice! hope there's more.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seaven
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wow. That is a great chapter. Fantastic job on Batgirl's humiliation and degradation. Thank you for sharing!

Is this the final chapter of the series?
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Awesome work Batgirl1969 - This has been a fantastic story!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just wanted to say thank you for everyone that has read and shared in this adventure with me....a special extra thanks to Tallyho! Wink!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Batgirl1969,

What a incredible story! Just finished Part 6. Your descriptions of the physical and emotional devastation to BG is fantastic. An incredibly fun ride that I don't want to end! Great, great job.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Excellent story. I love it any chances we can see it continued where Batgirl arrives at her new home :)
dorcas2099
Neophyte
Neophyte

wow!!!! that was awesome!!!! incredible story ;)
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Love the story and would for it to continue with Batgirl's arrival :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

dorcas2099
Neophyte
Neophyte

unless they get brainwashed as well and take part in the breeding process themselves
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

wow great story!

Thanks
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Do you have the complete story all in one piece that you could share?
batgirl1969 wrote:Just added a part 6B.....some directors cuts additions...thanks to my secret friend co-writer!! read it...you will love it!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tmon wrote:Do you have the complete story all in one piece that you could share?

batgirl1969 wrote:Just added a part 6B.....some directors cuts additions...thanks to my secret friend co-writer!! read it...you will love it!
No i am sorry i don't
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

This story is very cool. Next time,have Batgirl as Barbara Gordon being sodomized by both The Joker and The Riddler in her pantyhosed feet.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

I am going to be starting to continue this story tonight might have the first part up on Easter Sunday for everybody. Always open to ideas, bear in mind we will be picking up shortly after the last post, and not skip a beat.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Reminder sometime Sunday i will be posting a small continuation of this.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Can't wait Babs!!
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

And here is a small story I did a while back, still wanting to continue it but looking for a writing partner to play Catwoman in it:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=30450
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Physically, psychologically, emotionally and morally she was truly broken.

THE END.

Part 15:

But....

NOT THE END.

Batgirl heard the workers still discussing the crate, the sounds of the rustling of paperwork could be heard through the wood as she sobbed, her purple soiled rubber panties still wedged in her mouth. Her heart skipped a beat as foot falls stopped at her crate - she felt it lifted slightly, rocked a little; she stopped sobbing, holding her breath.

There. Was. Hope.

Yet still the indecision raged within her - the shame the humiliation the horror of what she had been forced to endure - dare she cry out?

She gasped, almost screamed. Almost.

Then a grinding sound came. It was the sound of power screw drivers as the workers drove in thicker screws near by the nails; next the loud bracket sounds of shipping coil being added, wrapped around the crate to further secure the package for the flight. Being a large crate, Batgirl heard that the trip would take 3 days. She heard the final restraints put into place and the belt began to move again. She felt the crate as it was moved and repositioned into its section of the cargo hold as she heard other crates shifted and pressed to her own crate, literally boxing her inside, sealing her within the wooden walls. She heard the cargo bay close, felt the shudder as the engine started, the vibrations building as the throttle was applied, rising in intensity, setting her perfect peach of an ass oscillating, the tremors quivering trhough her helpless, ravaged body, causing her tits to shudder as if she were being molested once more. Her sex ravaged innards ached with the pain of her recent humiliation as the plane slowly started to gain speed as it finally took flight, taking the former Barbara Gordon, the former Batgirl , one-time proud defender of Gotham city, off to whatever terrible fate was going to be dealt to her. She winced in pain and shame and then she started to cry and sob openly, uncontrollably.

Meanwhile, at the GCPD there was silence. Deathly silence. Every officer stood around and stared blankly at the static filled screens, shocked at what they had all just witnessed. The depravity, the destruction of a beacon of justice, the rape of a friend, someone many had known since she had been a toddler. A daughter. The things that had been done to Batgirl; horrific.

James Gordon sat in his office , head down on his, desk sobbing, his daughter tortured; raped. His baby girl was Batgirl; she had been ruined before his eyes. He wept, his rational mind gone, so much was going through it at that moment.

Across town, a silent alarm at a warehouse goes off, one that was tripped purposely with harmful intent. A woman in a skin tight black costume with cat ears in her hair strode through the large warehouse, her hips swayed as her ass rolled causing her breasts to bounce seductively along. With her was a set of four young women dressed in equally sexy, tight, form fitting ware. All five were there, a trap set.

For a Duo.

A Dynamic duo.

One that would full fill an itch that Catwoman needed to be scratched since she had watched that slut Batgirl defiled, and sold into slavery.
Last edited by babs_batgirl 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Catwoman Image made her way through the warehouse a soft pur coming from her lips. While, Kitten one Kittrina Image and Kitten two Katnip Image were on her right glancing about waiting, as Kitten three Fluffball Image and Kitten Four Minx Image were on the left lightly licking their lips awaiting the Dynamic Duo's faithful appearance.

Catwoman popped her claws, prying a lid off the nearest crate moments passed as a evil smile crossed her lips she pulled out a ruby red jewel.

The sounds of heavy footfalls approached the five leathal ladies they turned to see the Dynamic Duo in all their would be glory. The girls stood there placed their hands on their hips all looked Batman and Robin up and down as if they were indeed birds and the women cats about to devour their prey.

Catwoman turned, "meeeeeeooowwwww, boys so wonderful of you both to be so kind and visit us. And Robin...."

Catwoman's eyes glanced down at his green shorts and the rather ample sized bulge in it. Her kittens all looking down as well purring naughtily.

"Seems boy wonder youve came well packed and ready to go, bet you loved seeing how big of a whore Batgirl was, or did you already know, did the cunt go down on you nightly or ride your bat-pole nightly."

She held and caressed the gem rubbing it as it let off a slight glow.

Robin opened his mouth his face bright red in embaressment at the words that came from the femme fatales mouth struck home and made him remember the lewd things done to Batgirl the slutty things she had done. He looked at all five women his eyes behind his domino mask looked at each of them up and down taking in all five as his cock throbbed and ached inside his shorts.

"Robin pay no attention to Catwoman and her band of harlots, do not let them desmirch Batgirls good name, what we saw wasnt her it was likely some paid lady of the night that looked remarkably like James Gordons innocent daughter Barbara."

Catwoman just stared dumb foundedly at Batman mouth open. Was the man that dense was he that moronically stupid, were the rumors true, did he like men really instead of women. She just shook her head.

"We shall see, Batman, we shall see."

She spoke as she rubbed the gem and licked her lips as the Duo approached her. She smiled and glanced off the the rafters, and to several other areas in each spot was a young lady holding a camera recording everything.

"Batman, i might not be as vile as the Joker, Harley Quinn and her sister Hayley Quinn but the five of us will make sure your experiance with us is life changing...now stop where you both are now."

With her words spoken the gem glowed and both men stopped in their tracks.
Last edited by babs_batgirl 6 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Note: images didnt show please quote the post then copy and paste each link to see Catwoman and her four kittens.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Batman stared in shock at the glowing gem. He had known of the legends but had not known it had truly existed. He and his youthful ward, Dick Grayson aka Robin the Boy Wonder stood frozen as the vivacious vixen Catwoman commanded them. He swallowed hard remembering his readings on the gems hedonistic powers.

"Why yes, Batman and Robin, this is indeed the Cats Eye Diamond and with it mmmmmrrrrrrooowww you are both at our mmeerrccyyy. Not that we have any of course..." she winked at her captives.

She looked at her girls as they approached and the four kittens surrounded the Dynamic Duo.

"Now Robin my boy, be a cute little stud of a doll and get in front of Batman, then get on your knees and undo his utility belt for me, mmmrrroowwww." Catwoman purred.

Robin trembled at the order as his body moved but his mind was not fully his own. "How....how is this even possible, Catwoman? Wh....what ever you have in mind you'll never get away with it!" Robin found himself taking the couple of steps to be in front of his mentor Batman, his eyes darted around taking in the kittens all roughly his age, only Catwoman appeared older, like Batman. He got down on his knees, at eye level with Batmans crotch as he undid and then took off the utility belt. Holding it in his hands until Catwoman took it from him.

"Now, Robin, be a dear, get your face in there and lick Batman's bulge for me through his suit...." she smiled as all of her kittens giggled and watched Robins face full of fright as he leaned in.

Seeing Batmans bulge as it got closer, "Please, Catwoman, you're recording this please.." He pleaded as he started opening his mouth his tongue slid out appearing getting ever so close to Batmans crotch, the caped crusader to had a raging hard on from what their crime fighting partner went through at the hands of the Joker and the Quinns.

"F-FIGHT IT ROBIN!" Batman gasped through desperately clenched teeth.

"Place your hands on his ass, massage it Robin, as you lick away." Catwoman's kitten Minx ordered licking her lips as she stared at Robin.

"YOU FIEND!" Batman cried at his captors in his impotent rage, as he felt the green gauntleted gloves grip his ass. The desperate despair could not be kept from his voice as he grimaced at what was about to be done to him - and by whom.
Last edited by babs_batgirl 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Robin's mouth was open, his lips quivering as he brought his hands up and grasped Batman's ass. He started massaging it, squeezing it against his will as his tongue started to lick Batman's crotch, tracing up and down the length of his throbbing shaft through his spandex. His tongue kept sliding up and down, his lips finding the tip of his crime fighting partner's cock, licking away on it with a reviled intensity that disgusted him.

Batman could only stare straight ahead in shock knowing as long as the feline fatale held the cats eye diamond that they had no choice but to do whatever she so desired. His jaw muscles clenched in impotent frustration -as did his butt, adding to his humiliation.

His lip quivered as his cock spasmed as he came hard, a dark spot forming on his crotch by Robin's mouth with the creamy cum leaking through onto Robin's lips, his tongue licking it up as the caped crusader shuddered with revulsion as he was forced into another silent orgasm again.

"ROBIN!! Stop!!"

Catwoman commanded as she watched the Boy Wonder as his lips parted from Batman's crotch. She snapped her fingers and her four kittens seductively surrounded the naive young crimefighter.

"Now girls. I know you cannot wait to get your claws into Robin, however I get my claws on him first. The four of you get Batman. And don't worry, we will ALL get our uses out of these well mannered upstanding citizens, mrrrrooowwwwww."