"Heroine Legends" - Your Input Requested!!!

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

I’ll throw this up to look at over the weekend. We are getting into Season 2, another full film, and more Agent Files next week for filming. While I’m writing the stories and planning out the choreography, I want to get some input/feedback about different situations you guys want to see or want to see more of. Just reply to this post and discuss amongst the community here and I’ll visit by and check it out so I can consider different things while preparing for the next few shoots!

A few sneak peak hints:
  • • Thanks to a custom order, Thorne is going to get destroyed. She will gain a new costume, costume color scheme, new powers, and a new personality as a result– with the same actress! We’re excited for this change!
    • For those of you who asked, Aurora is coming back! We cast a new girl who fits the role very well!!
    • There will be a lot more of Allura including a story of her start as a Heroine in the Agency up to how she became evil. Subsequent stories will include her as a Heroine and as a Villainess.
    • Vega has more storylines!
    • Finally, the Hunters are being introduced, led by Kaid and his understudy, Fusion. The first few Hunters may seem familiar, then you will see new characters emerge.
    • There is a new threat in the super-villain world– another female villainess who is extremely powerful and does her own dirty work!
    • Lady Wonder is being introduced before the end of the year!!
    • Sapphire, Mystic, and another female threat will also be added!!
I’d love to hear your input and feedback!!! Thanks for following our series!!

Logan
http://www.HeroineLegends.com
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Not really any suggestions as I'm enjoying your work so far, just looking forward to the vids coming out with Vega and that scene with her soaking wet on the ground after the villainess dunks her head in the bucket, lol. In all honesty though that whole series looks like it is going to be awesome and can't wait to get those!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm also eager to see the Demon Within.

we seem to have a lot of good news for the end of this year and early next year, a heroine that I love and would like to see again is tempest
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

valugi wrote:I'm also eager to see the Demon Within.

we seem to have a lot of good news for the end of this year and early next year, a heroine that I love and would like to see again is tempest

I'm glad people are as pumped as I am for "The Demon Within" release!! As for Tempest, we parted ways with the actress who plays that character. We have considered recasting her to reprise her role and storyline, but haven't found anyone who fit just right, so for now, that character is on hold. What I did instead, was find another busty blonde actress to play our version of "Power Girl"-- her name in the "Heroine Legends" universe is Mystic and her costume is being made right now so you should see her entrance into the storyline shortly!!

Logan
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:

I'm glad people are as pumped as I am for "The Demon Within" release!! As for Tempest, we parted ways with the actress who plays that character. We have considered recasting her to reprise her role and storyline, but haven't found anyone who fit just right, so for now, that character is on hold. What I did instead, was find another busty blonde actress to play our version of "Power Girl"-- her name in the "Heroine Legends" universe is Mystic and her costume is being made right now so you should see her entrance into the storyline shortly!!

Logan
Surely this character you mentioned caught my interest, buy when the sale, any prediction for a trailer for Demon Within?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

valugi wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Logan
Surely this character you mentioned caught my interest, buy when the sale, any prediction for a trailer for Demon Within?

We won't have a trailer until the cut is finished-- I'm expecting one in the next week to week and a half. The sale of the episode will go up shortly after. With the character of Mystic, she will be available most likely around late December :)

Logan
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

More ko's! I hope your Lady Wonder character wears nylons like in the old Wonder Woman show. None of your girls have ever worn straight up pantyhose to my knowledge. And also I hope she gets chloroformed!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:More ko's! I hope your Lady Wonder character wears nylons like in the old Wonder Woman show. None of your girls have ever worn straight up pantyhose to my knowledge. And also I hope she gets chloroformed!
We are in development with her costume right now-- I will throw the idea of pantyhose over to my wardrobe department for consideration… Allura wears fishnets and nylons, Nightshadow wears fishnets, but other than that, you're right… it's such a divided community when it comes to bare legs or pantyhose-- when we cast girls with great legs, it's hard to cover them up… especially when we get SO MANY requests NOT to cover them up with pantyhose or pants… We'll look further into this idea though because I don't want to rule anything out. I will say that Lady Wonder has been cast already and her costume, though it will resemble Wonder Woman's, won't be a carbon copy of that character. We don't ever want to copy someone else-- but I assure you we will do our best to please our fans… Chloro happens a lot in our films and I don't see any reason to change that! ;)

Logan
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:More ko's! I hope your Lady Wonder character wears nylons like in the old Wonder Woman show. None of your girls have ever worn straight up pantyhose to my knowledge. And also I hope she gets chloroformed!
I forgot to mention that many of our videos feature KO's: (of the most recent releases)
  • Ground Zero 1
    Return of the Black Queen 2
    The Demon Within 1 (coming soon)
    Most of "The Academy" films
    Power Hungry 1
    Agent Files 2
    Agent Files 3
All contain KOs :) - but we will definitely keep them coming!! (I just wrote one called "Path to Darkness" which is about Allura that features a few)

Logan
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
We are in development with her costume right now-- I will throw the idea of pantyhose over to my wardrobe department for consideration… Allura wears fishnets and nylons, Nightshadow wears fishnets, but other than that, you're right… it's such a divided community when it comes to bare legs or pantyhose-- when we cast girls with great legs, it's hard to cover them up… especially when we get SO MANY requests NOT to cover them up with pantyhose or pants… We'll look further into this idea though because I don't want to rule anything out. I will say that Lady Wonder has been cast already and her costume, though it will resemble Wonder Woman's, won't be a carbon copy of that character. We don't ever want to copy someone else-- but I assure you we will do our best to please our fans… Chloro happens a lot in our films and I don't see any reason to change that! ;)

Logan

I just feel like youve had SO many videos of girls without pantyhose that having one character wearing them wouldnt hurt at all. And it would also finally please those who prefer them over bare legs. And the argument can be made that tan nylons wouldnt cover the leg up at all; rather it would enhance them. Just a thought. As a semi-loyal customer of yours I figured I'd finally throw in my two cents on this.

And yes, I've seen the past ko's in most of your other films and found them to be lacking in some cases. Either you cut away right when the ko happened, or you cut away too early after it happened. Might sound nitpicky, but I'm kinda particular when it comes to the ko/capture scenes lol

I remember Season 1 Episode 3 had a fantastic chloro scene, but you cut away right when she passed out instead of giving us a bit of aftermath. Dont wanna sound like one of those overly critical fans, because I generally enjoy your work. Just wanted to voice my views.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Logan

I just feel like youve had SO many videos of girls without pantyhose that having one character wearing them wouldnt hurt at all. And it would also finally please those who prefer them over bare legs. And the argument can be made that tan nylons wouldnt cover the leg up at all; rather it would enhance them. Just a thought. As a semi-loyal customer of yours I figured I'd finally throw in my two cents on this.

And yes, I've seen the past ko's in most of your other films and found them to be lacking in some cases. Either you cut away right when the ko happened, or you cut away too early after it happened. Might sound nitpicky, but I'm kinda particular when it comes to the ko/capture scenes lol

I remember Season 1 Episode 3 had a fantastic chloro scene, but you cut away right when she passed out instead of giving us a bit of aftermath. Dont wanna sound like one of those overly critical fans, because I generally enjoy your work. Just wanted to voice my views.
lol, I love the "semi-loyal" part! :) I will definitely consider having Lady Wonder or possibly another one of our new Heroines in nylons… the recent KO scenes linger on the KO - especially the 2 that happen in "Ground Zero [1]" - it almost never leaves the Heroine after she is KO'd. Our first KO in Episode 1.3 cut away quickly at the chloro and the KO - that was an editor choice. Since then, we've mentioned to our editors to keep the cut longer on those parts and we have filmed more coverage to help with that. - I think you'll be really happy with the Chloro scenes in both "Ground Zero [1]" and "The Demon Within [1]"!! :)

By the way, I appreciate ALL feedback and criticisms-- it only helps us make the series better for our viewers!

Logan
www.HeroineLegends.com
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The only thing I can say is. I would like to see a Supergirl video. Thanks
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

SupergirlLover wrote:The only thing I can say is. I would like to see a Supergirl video. Thanks
Hi!

Although we don't directly copy any existing characters, we do model a few after some popular ones-- the upcoming "The Demon Within" features Vega who is the closest thing we will get to Supergirl.

Feel free to check out the pre-release photos and info here: http://www.heroinelegends.com/the-demon-within-1

Thanks!!

Logan
krispin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm into fem vs fem fights. I love slender good girls beaten and dominated by more robust and stronger bad girls. Do you have something like that? Thanks.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

krispin wrote:I'm into fem vs fem fights. I love slender good girls beaten and dominated by more robust and stronger bad girls. Do you have something like that? Thanks.
A F/F fight like this is releasing soon with Episode 2.2 :)

Logan
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Can there be a scene where the heroine gets cradle carried while she's still conscious?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

dantoon wrote:Can there be a scene where the heroine gets cradle carried while she's still conscious?
Do you have an example of this? Is she tied up in your view of this -- why wouldn't she fight back or get out of it if she's conscious? I just want to get a clear visual of what you're looking for…

Logan
www.HeroineLegends.com