Akiba-web

General discussions about superheroines!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

http://www.akiba-web.com

Japanese super heroine material. I'm surprised people here don't mention this site. The costumes are incredible as well as the bad guys. The stories get to be repetitious but still they put a lot into their productions. Their videos are also spendy ($40-$60 range) but the plots do have beginning/middle/ends. And they do Wonder Woman and Power Girl and American heroines. One drawback is they want a special unlock thing installed on your machine to view videos. That and most are in Japanese.

Take this one for example:
http://www.akiba-web.com/product/downlo ... ct_id=3949
Wonder Lady chloroformed, sexually assaulted, impregnated and milked.

opinions?
dandy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

that and they're censored, if that bothers you.

but yeh, they are generally very well done, with great characters, actors and costumes
Wishing I was lucky!
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

I'm a big fan of Akiba-web. The performances by the actresses, the costumes, the sets, the special effects and filming rival even the best American SHIP sites. It's odd not understanding what they are saying and you're not going to see a buxom blonde in virtually any of their vids, but the vids are definitely presented very well. They are a little rauchy, (actual sex, milking etc.) and usually I'm into the more adult material but sometimes it's a little much. I wish sometimes the American sites would emulate the japanese SHIP sites a little more, or at least get some ideas from them. I find that many American SHIP, while still awesome, can become a little redundant.
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I guess I was beat to the punch. Good though that akiba is getting some attention.
What's good about this is they have original heroines based on already existing ones.
Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Powergirl, whoelse? Oh yeah some X-men too.
For those that don't like the censoring, not all videos are censored. just not sure which ones are not censored,
The other gripe I have is the whole navigating the site thing.

Have to say it though, nothing in clips4sale or anywhere else I have seen yet compares to Akiba (Former GIGA)
The acting to the pain makes it look real, the peril looks pretty real, the sfx amazing, and has stuff not found elsewhere in regards to heroine peril/action. Such as Tentacle sex/rape, Vore (yeah yeah Tomiko did it) Blood, Continuity, as well as many other taboos (i.e. death, murder, suicide)

Also they now have hour+ videos for $30 or less. They really do have great vids.
There's one where a Incredible hulk looking guy beats Supergirl unconscious twice.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

On the bright side they must realize they have a huge market out here, since they've started releasing stuff with english subtitles.

They've even done a few in english, with Japanese subtitles. The action and costume is pretty good, they just need an english script writer. The dialogue is horrible, and i'm sure something is lost in the translation somewhere.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Somethings they don't do like they don't do a lot of chloro or bondage. Its mostly beat downs and sexual assault. Some of the videos look fun and I do like the giant girl stuff.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

They actually do it... they just do it wrong.

>.<

It's so quick you blink and it's over. Very little drawn out, and very little to get excited over. Next to no struggle.

:ras:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It doesn't seem to be a strong fetish in Japan OR that's the way they want the females to act. When they have a strong fetish they make whole series about it (in general) like upskirt, tentacle and sailor stuff.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I have to wonder if its more than that. If theres a law or something on the book prohibiting them from filming the stuff.

They're crazy over there. If they can make money on something, they seem to have no bounds that they're willing to cross. If their fan art is any measure, i've seen plenty of knockout drawings coming out of asia. could be they're just banned from doing it professionally.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not sure Kitten. For example they are pretty strict on cartoon characters ie they have to have that anime look and no western look. My art doesn't sell well over there. So I think they have a set array of things they like and they go to extremes in those areas but rarely cross the boundaries and yes they have some odd items (like poop and pee for example), at least its odd to me. But it seems a lot of their fetishes have to be super exact like sailor suits or the katsumi/athena/mai outfit.

I know there were in the past some japanese fan chloro sites which seem gone now so some do like it but I think that fetish never caught on over there. As for here there does seem to be a stigma about chloro in the states and britain, something about copy cat crime or something. This is exemplified by c4s phobia about the use of that word or of hypnosis. Seems odd. You can beat a girl to death and tie her up but can't knock her out. Weird.
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I've been a long time fan of the Akiba stuff. It's SO top notch. Obviously you have to pick and choose to get to the stuff -you- like personally (too expensive to splurge on too many of them!).

A larger than you'd expect percentage of the actresses are model quality stunning.