New Bluestone Superheroine Video!

General discussions about superheroines!

Which character type do you want to see next?

Catwoman
13%
Batgirl
41%
The Black Widow
17%
The Huntress
17%
The Black Cat
13%

Total votes: 214
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:Question for the Production team: Have sales of this video been strong? Hoping that we will be seeing more Bluestone/UKSG Superheroine collaborations!
Sales have indeed been strong. Not as strong as we would like, but strong enough for us to consider more such videos. We may have some news for you guys shortly in this regard, but we still have to see if "Catwarrior" sales continue over the coming week, or start to trail off. So, get the word out on any other boards where you may be a member. More sales of "Catwarrior" will guarantee more videos made by us in this genre.

Blue
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

My review for Catwarrior.

The actress who plays the title character is gorgeous. Definitely one of the hottest models to star in a superheroine video. She fills out the catsuit very nicely - and the design of the suit is also excellent. They did a great job with the boots and the gloves. Sexy and still a tactical look. Even the domino mask is of good quality. Most importantly though - she REALLY sells the character with her delivery and her mannerisms. She is cocky, sultry, and badass. On top of that, she sells a defeat incredibly well. I would really like to see more of her if possible.

The story was good, although it was a bit "borrowed." I liked how they tied the Wondra story into this one. It had a brief but strong introduction - and for a ten minute video, that worked just fine.

The fighting was also very good. It's nothing fancy, but the way they edit it makes the action look quite realistic. The hand to hand combat was pretty intense, but I wouldn't mind seeing an even rougher fight in future videos. The reactions from Catwarrior and Mace when they took hits/punches were also great, but again - the more brutal the better. Some more yelling and desperation from the heroine during the fight would be really effective.

For the villains, Mace had a great presence as usual. Everyone was really good as they witnessed the fight - but I must point out how awesome the blonde henchwoman is. At first, she attempts to take on Catwarrior, but fails. She steps back enviously and decides to watch the battle between Mace and Catwarrior. Her facial expressions are awesome throughout the entire fight as she watches Mace take on his opponent. Her expressions change from shocked, to pleased. The way she smiles and arches her eyebrow when Mace is finally holding a defeated Catwarrior was one of the best parts. You guys must bring her back for future videos, and maybe even give her a few lines.

The one minus during this video is the sound while she's being strangled by the whip. For the far shots, it sounds like Mink did some sort of voiceover. Not sure why, maybe the live sound for that particular angle wasn't good and a previous take was dubbed in, but it was a little weird.

There were a lot of strong and unique points in this video: the throat lift, the carry, the cholro scene, other villains spectating, the unmasking, the whip scene where the henchwoman and skullmask guy help overpower Catwarrior. These guys are one of the few producers who understand what makes a good superheroine video. I thought this was even better than Wondra so if you liked that, check this out. Looking forward to learning who the next heroine is. My vote would go to Batgirl.

Good work. 4/5
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

STS wrote:So guys when is the next one?
Well, we'll be doing that Batgirl video in the New Year, but in a week or two, we'll be releasing a video starring Kat, the blonde henchwoman in the Catwarrior video. Believe it or not, the Kat will play Dark Canary (based on Black Canary) in a superheroine beatdown video. Yes, this Kat plays Canary, instead of playing with the canary. :laugh:

Dark Canary is based on the original Canary character without the sonic scream. Below is a still to give you an idea of our latest heroine...

Blue
Attachments
79.jpg
79.jpg (212.06 KiB) Viewed 13830 times
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Cool, is she fighting Mace in this one?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:Cool, is she fighting Mace in this one?

No. In this one, she takes on a serial killer who has been terrorizing the city... The Red Ribbon Strangler... and they engage in a knockdown dragged out fight scene including punches, kicks, a headbutt, back break, strangle and final chloroforming.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

As Bluestone Videos prepares to launch "Dark Canary", we are re-designing our store site just for the Superheroine fans here. You will be getting your own Superheroine Mini-Series. When we post the announcement here in a few short days, the combined Extreme and Non-Extreme videos will disappear. Catwarrior, Dark Canary, and a certain legendary video will be offered in two separate versions:

The non-fatal versions will be listed under the "Sultry Superheroines" banner;

The fatal versions will be listed under the "Vivacious Vigilantes" banner;

So, if you want to get the 3-in-1 version of "Catwarrior", you'd better hurry!

More on this in a few days!

Blue
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Bluestone wrote:As Bluestone Videos prepares to launch "Dark Canary", we are re-designing our store site just for the Superheroine fans here. You will be getting your own Superheroine Mini-Series. When we post the announcement here in a few short days, the combined Extreme and Non-Extreme videos will disappear. Catwarrior, Dark Canary, and a certain legendary video will be offered in two separate versions:

The non-fatal versions will be listed under the "Sultry Superheroines" banner;

The fatal versions will be listed under the "Vivacious Vigilantes" banner;

So, if you want to get the 3-in-1 version of "Catwarrior", you'd better hurry!

More on this in a few days!

Blue
That is great news, I have enjoyed every video i have bought from Bluestone and hope the new layout pays off.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Attached are some stills of the Dark Canary Video. It should be released this coming Wed.!

Blue
Attachments
6.jpg
Dark Canary captured
6.jpg (199.97 KiB) Viewed 13700 times
2.jpg
Dark Canary singing!!!
2.jpg (176.18 KiB) Viewed 13700 times
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Is it necessary for EVERY video to include strangulation? It made sense for Wondra to be strangled with her magic lasso or for Catwarrior to be strangled with her whip, but it seems a bit stale at this point.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

HeroineFanboy wrote:Is it necessary for EVERY video to include strangulation? It made sense for Wondra to be strangled with her magic lasso or for Catwarrior to be strangled with her whip, but it seems a bit stale at this point.
The first part of the video up to the initial chloroforming is all fighting and beatdown. In the second part, Canary is tied to a chair and strangled, but it makes sense, because after all, the villain is The Red Ribbon Strangler. :)

Blue
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Cool. Really looking forward to the Batgirl one in the new year. Curious to see the costume design.

[youtube][/youtube]

The modern Batgirl style in the web series "Batgirl: Spoiled" was the best costume I've seen so far, even though the video itself isn't that great. If you guys were to do something similar to this, that would be awesome.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love that Batgirl!
krispin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I hope I will see more fem vs fem from you. I do love your work but I'm not into male villains. My fetish is stronger bad girls beating and dominating slender heroines. Wrestling, punching, bearhugging and at the end strangling should be fine.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, "Dark Canary: To Catch a Predator" has now been released!

Please note that the non-death versions of all three of our Superheroine videos are available under the "Sultry Superheroines" banner here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... nt=34&pg=1

For those interested in the death versions of these videos, they are posted under the "Vivacious Vigilantes" banner here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ent=8&pg=1

Hope you enjoy your special "Ultimate Superheroines" section of our video store!

Blue
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Is there a picture of Dark Canary getting cradle carried?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, I was set to film a kick ass Batgirl video in January, but it looks like it's not going to happen. I'm going to have to halt further productions. These are not big budget Hollywood productions that make millions of dollars. I need every single sale in order to simply break even and continue to produce these Superheroine films for your community. They are being file-shared. As a result, we would probably be losing money on any future projects. If anyone knows of any site that is file-sharing our videos, don't post it here obviously, but send me an email to [email protected]. If we can kill the pirates, there may be hope for a Batgirl video in the tradition of the other three. If not, a few brainless pirates will have ruined it for everyone! :thumbsdown:

Blue
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

You're going to have to factor in the threat of piracy to all of your videos, I'm afraid. If it's a video that's worth anything, it's being pirated on Dailymotion, YouTube, or one of the Rapidshare wannabe upload sites hosted in Denmark even as we speak. Almost everything on the top 20 list for ShiP videos is up right now being traded back and forth. :(
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Shakeshift wrote:You're going to have to factor in the threat of piracy to all of your videos, I'm afraid. If it's a video that's worth anything, it's being pirated on Dailymotion, YouTube, or one of the Rapidshare wannabe upload sites hosted in Denmark even as we speak. Almost everything on the top 20 list for ShiP videos is up right now being traded back and forth. :(
Sure, I can factor it in by doubling the price for the honest customers, but that's not really fair to them. Best to just save my money and not produce any more of these videos, since they cost many times what my usual videos cost to produce. Thanks for your comments though. I know piracy exists, but I also know a sure way to not feed the beast. :)

Blue
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Bluestone wrote:
Shakeshift wrote:You're going to have to factor in the threat of piracy to all of your videos, I'm afraid. If it's a video that's worth anything, it's being pirated on Dailymotion, YouTube, or one of the Rapidshare wannabe upload sites hosted in Denmark even as we speak. Almost everything on the top 20 list for ShiP videos is up right now being traded back and forth. :(
Sure, I can factor it in by doubling the price for the honest customers, but that's not really fair to them. Best to just save my money and not produce any more of these videos, since they cost many times what my usual videos cost to produce. Thanks for your comments though. I know piracy exists, but I also know a sure way to not feed the beast. :)

Blue
Quite unfortunate. The results of the poll on this thread went from being a delayed production to being completely pointless. The whole reason I started paying attention to Bluestone is this thread and the hope of a Batgirl-based vid. With that off the shelf, my interest has vanished.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

STS, I have received zero help in stopping the piracy of these videos. So, as the other producer suggested, should I simply double the price and produce a Batgirl video for $30 a pop? Would it sell? Otherwise, I'm tossing hundreds of dollars into the streets for some worthless idiots to scoop up and laugh all the way to the bank. In case you missed the point. I HATE PIRATES!!! :evilmad:

Ranger87, I have made all of the arrangements to shoot the Batgirl video, but I need to know that this community supports its making, before I carry through with it and have it shot in January. The production is on hold until I get assurance from this community that you will support this production. By simply giving up on it yourself, it doesn't send the message that I should continue with it. It reinforces the thought that I should give up on it too. :ybat:

Blue
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:STS, I have received zero help in stopping the piracy of these videos. So, as the other producer suggested, should I simply double the price and produce a Batgirl video for $30 a pop? Would it sell? Otherwise, I'm tossing hundreds of dollars into the streets for some worthless idiots to scoop up and laugh all the way to the bank. In case you missed the point. I HATE PIRATES!!! :evilmad:

Ranger87, I have made all of the arrangements to shoot the Batgirl video, but I need to know that this community supports its making, before I carry through with it and have it shot in January. The production is on hold until I get assurance from this community that you will support this production. By simply giving up on it yourself, it doesn't send the message that I should continue with it. It reinforces the thought that I should give up on it too. :ybat:

Blue
If the initial poll is any indictation - the Batgirl video will be your best seller. You should go for it. $30.00 for the video would be fine, but you should make it around 15 minutes instead of under 10. I agree with ranger87 in the sense that I'm only interested in your superheroine videos. And since you've recently adjusted your site to include a superheroine section, you shouldn't halt productions just yet. STS is also correct that your productions are unlike any other in the genre.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I could never justify paying $30 for a video that is 10 minutes or less. Not when producers like Rye make videos that sell for that same price but are monumentally longer. I'm just being completely honest. It feel a video that is $30 should be at least 30 minutes (of action/peril, NOT extraneous scenes or monologues).
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Bluestone wrote:STS, I have received zero help in stopping the piracy of these videos. So, as the other producer suggested, should I simply double the price and produce a Batgirl video for $30 a pop? Would it sell? Otherwise, I'm tossing hundreds of dollars into the streets for some worthless idiots to scoop up and laugh all the way to the bank. In case you missed the point. I HATE PIRATES!!! :evilmad:

Blue
I personally wouldn't pay $30 for a 10-15 minute video. But I can also say that I didn't personally buy the Dark Canary vid. The costume was not as well done as Wondra or Catwarrior, and I personally did not find the actress as attractive. I may not be alone in my thoughts on that. I think that, even at perhaps $20 for a 15 minute video, I would purchase these. $20 is a nice round number. But raising to $30 is kinda steep. I also think a Batgirl vid would be your highest seller. It was the highest ranked video on this poll (Catwoman was near last, and you still did that one). I think you should at least take a chance on the video that your own fan base voted on before you give up completely.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

There are no guarantees, unless you try the "much beloved" Andy Rodriges (sp) method of having people pay up-front for a film and not producing it untll enough money has come in. I would expect that you will have a significant number of buyers at $30 for a Batgirl video that meets certain standards.
1. an attractive model who can act the part the part of a spunky Batgirl
2. have a quality Batgirl costume (not the Halloween quality)
3. somekind of plot and an interesting villian
4. good action
5. a clever capture
6. unconscious Batgirl being carried
7. a bound heroine being toyed with by the villian
8. an unmasking scene
9. a convincing finish
Do all this (and throw in a bit of topless nudity like your Wonder Woman video if possible) and you will hit on enough fetish elements to attract a wide audience and possibly have a longer video. Also, ignore the people who say they won't buy it because they probably aren't buying your quality work now.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all of your feedback. Other than the topless scene, we should be able to deliver on everything else mentioned. The costume that we have sourced will be first rate... and expensive. :huh:

I've re-considered, and I think that $20 for the Batgirl video would be the right price. All of the comments posted here, and emails that I've received, have convinced me that I will have the support that I need from the community to continue these productions. I am therefore putting this project back on the production list.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Batgirl New Year to all!

Blue
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Out of curiosity, was the topless component that unpopular?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:Out of curiosity, was the topless component that unpopular?
Some liked it, a lot didn't. So, we chose an actress who doesn't do topless for the Batgirl video. In future, we may do a second version with topless, so that customers can choose which version they want.

Blue
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It's not a popularity aspect. They've said numerous times on this thread that the toplessness is at the choice of the individual model. I only know this because I've advocated for more toplessness in the superheroine vids in this thread before, and Bluestone explained his position on it.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
Some liked it, a lot didn't. So, we chose an actress who doesn't do topless for the Batgirl video. In future, we may do a second version with topless, so that customers can choose which version they want.

Blue
Awesome. Can we see a picture of the actress/model you chose? (if one exists on the net)

I would only request that the Batgirl hand-to-hand fight be really long and brutal in this video - especially if she's going up against Mace and other villains. Batgirl should get worn down more and more throughout. It's clear the Batman vs Bane fight has always been reference material for you guys, and I say continue striving for that!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

STS wrote:Wow can't wait to see her in the Bat costume :thumbup:
me too
krispin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

That Batgirl is fantastic!
May I hope in some hand to hand fight against a stronger villainesses? Fem vs fem I mean. With the bag girl badly defeated.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

krispin wrote:That Batgirl is fantastic!
May I hope in some hand to hand fight against a stronger villainesses? Fem vs fem I mean. With the bag girl badly defeated.

You may hope. I am writing the screenplay right now. There will be a fem on fem fight with the bad girl losing badly. Any other suggestions are welcomed.

Blue
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:

You may hope. I am writing the screenplay right now. There will be a fem on fem fight with the bad girl losing badly. Any other suggestions are welcomed.

Blue
Slowly chloroformed to unconsciousness!
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Kalel577 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue
I agree please do a chloroform scene and also could there be like sleeping gas scene as well?! I love to see those scenes.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WonderMan90 wrote:
Kalel577 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue
I agree please do a chloroform scene and also could there be like sleeping gas scene as well?! I love to see those scenes.
Gotta disagree. The beatdowns are always more exciting.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:
WonderMan90 wrote:
Kalel577 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue

I'll do both! Beatdown, and two alternate endings, one of which will be a slow chloroforming with eye rolls etc.

Blue

Gotta disagree. The beatdowns are always more exciting.
I'll do both. A beatdown, then two alternate endings, one of which will be a slow chloroforming with eye rolls, eye flutters, etc.

Blue
krispin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Sorry I made a mistake. I'm into fem vs fem fighting, beatdown not cloro, but I'm into good girl beaten...
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

krispin wrote:Sorry I made a mistake. I'm into fem vs fem fighting, beatdown not cloro, but I'm into good girl beaten...
Okay. Bad girl defeated by good girl, then good girl beaten down and defeated.

Blue
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

A scene where the unconscious heroine is dragged along the floor by her ankles for some distance would be great if you can fit it in.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Can there be a scene where the heroine is cradle carried while semi conscious?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dantoon wrote:Can there be a scene where the heroine is cradle carried while semi conscious?
We will do a cradle carry, but probably while she's unconscious. Probably won't do the dragging though.

Blue
krispin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

what about the bad girl? I hope she is more robust and looks stronger then the heroine. And about fighting, of course you'll go on as you like... It's just my fetish: a slim heroine weaker then her female foe and badly defeated, then carried somewhere...
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Slowly chloroformed to unconsciousness![/quote]

I'll do both! Beatdown, and two alternate endings, one of which will be a slow chloroforming with eye rolls etc.

That would be AWESOME! Thanks, Blue!
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

When the heroine gets her back broken, can she start trying to crawl away with her hands?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dantoon wrote:When the heroine gets her back broken, can she start trying to crawl away with her hands?
Okay. :cap:

Blue
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

If this project is proceeding, then all I can request/suggest is a devastating low blow. It doesn't have to be sexual. In fact, it shouldn't be. I think a well-placed low blow that incapacitates the heroine is the perfect lead in for the villain taking advantage of her vulnerability and breaking her back.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

It is indeed proceeding and a low blow will be included. It is being filmed at the end of the month. :ybat:

Blue
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

One part I really liked about Catwarrior is when Mace was on top of Catwarrior, punching her in the face over and over. It was very brutal. Can we get a scene like that, but longer and more drawn out?
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Let me also suggest the sparing use of blood. Since the "MO" of Bluestone is to depict realism in its videos, rather than sexual peril, then I think Batgirl should bleed during the fight. It made sense that Wondra did not bleed, with her being a near-invulnerable Amazin, and all. But Batgirl is only human. This doesn't have to be gory, but perhaps a drip of blood from the nose or the side of the mouth would suffice.